Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 11:43:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Karen’s a cop?
Link Posted: 4/30/2020 1:18:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I have sources this report this was shot on the same sound stage as the moon landing. If you look carefully you can see the sticks shoved up those 'cops' asses, proving that they are actually animatronic puppets. If you look still more carefully at those sticks up their asses there is a line of script that reads, "these steel beams can't melt jet fuel".

good eye detective, you saw through the deception.

View Quote

I lol'd
Link Posted: 4/30/2020 1:32:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By waterglass:

I have sources this report this was shot on the same sound stage as the moon landing. If you look carefully you can see the sticks shoved up those 'cops' asses, proving that they are actually animatronic puppets. If you look still more carefully at those sticks up their asses there is a line of script that reads, "these steel beams can't melt jet fuel".

good eye detective, you saw through the deception. 

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By VooDoo3dfx:
Info Wars. 

I have sources this report this was shot on the same sound stage as the moon landing. If you look carefully you can see the sticks shoved up those 'cops' asses, proving that they are actually animatronic puppets. If you look still more carefully at those sticks up their asses there is a line of script that reads, "these steel beams can't melt jet fuel".

Link Posted: 4/30/2020 8:17:31 AM EDT
[#4]
The decay of what passes for a Police officer continues.
Link Posted: 4/30/2020 9:36:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By mancat:
Not to say I'm on the side of the officers but I probably would have edited out the part showing my exposed rotting door frame
View Quote

LOL........................ and the your daughter walks barefoot.
Link Posted: 4/30/2020 9:40:32 AM EDT
[#6]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By VooDoo3dfx:
Info Wars. 

People don't need to support Alex Jones to get the story.

That website is run by him.
Link Posted: 4/30/2020 10:02:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Nothing COC compliant to say about this
Link Posted: 4/30/2020 10:06:40 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Him:
A badge, a uniform, a gun, and a really shitty attitude ..............

Throw in a large dollop of complete and absolute contempt for those whom you "protect and serve" and you have that pair.
View Quote

Don’t forget civil immunity....they can stomp all over your civil rights with nearly zero accountability.  Time for that to change...get rid of their immunity and this shit stops overnight.  Officer shitstain would be hesitant to act like that if  his assets were on the line.
Link Posted: 4/30/2020 10:08:10 AM EDT
[#9]
Good. When you elect officials that allow this to happen, you get what you deserve. Sorry.
Link Posted: 4/30/2020 10:22:11 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By edman99:
Do the police want an adversarial relationship with the public?

Playing the useful idiot role is how it happens.
View Quote

And too many are useful idiots lately.
Link Posted: 4/30/2020 10:25:18 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 4/30/2020 3:12:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Is WI crime free? Because that would make this a little more understandable. Not really.
Link Posted: 4/30/2020 3:36:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Police School Liaison

"The Calumet County Police School Liaison (PSL) program serves the school districts of Chilton, Hilbert, Stockbridge, and portions of Kimberly school district. The schools are served by Deputy Leslie Lemieux and Deputy Matthew Eberhardt, who are dedicated to working positively with students to gain confidence and trust. By establishing a rapport and opening up the line of communication with students, it provides them a straightforward opportunity to report crimes that may be occurring in or around the schools. It is our mission to provide a safe and secure learning environment for children, staff, and visitors.

Both deputies can be reached by contacting the Sheriff's Office at (920) 849-2335.

Sounds like Mr. Eberhardt used his school resource officer authority to talk to an adult like she is a child......

and more love

New School Resource Officer

"Q: Why did you want to be a police officer?
A: “I always liked the idea of being the person that people call when they need help.

Link Posted: 4/30/2020 3:41:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 4/30/2020 3:48:02 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 4/30/2020 4:17:02 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By SoonerBorn:
Huh, the other shoe dropped.  The rotted out door frame made me think things may be afoot.
View Quote

Their excuse and what their officer says doesn't match up.
Link Posted: 4/30/2020 5:03:42 PM EDT
[#17]

Hmmmm.....I remember going to countless client homes multiple times to "resolve" self inflicted problems that my company did not even have to deal with but did so out of integrity of their business and kindness.  And yet I still never openly treated said clients with hostility or disrespect.  Why is policing any different?
Link Posted: 4/30/2020 5:04:10 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 4/30/2020 5:05:15 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Maverick52:

Their excuse and what their officer says doesn't match up.
View Quote

And did the officers know the history of these people during this call? I'd like to know the the Karen(s) that keep turning them in.
Link Posted: 4/30/2020 5:22:38 PM EDT
[#20]
Safer at home order

Link Posted: 4/30/2020 6:38:15 PM EDT
[#21]
I just called the Calumet Sheriff’s non-emergency number @  (920) 849-2335 to find out if this was legit; if it was policy, etc...  got TOTALLY blown off by whoever answered the phone.

Ridiculous!
Link Posted: 4/30/2020 9:14:57 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I just called the Calumet Sheriff's non-emergency number @  (920) 849-2335 to find out if this was legit; if it was policy, etc...  got TOTALLY blown off by whoever answered the phone.

Ridiculous!
View Quote
They should be flooded with calls asking if that is their customary way of treating the public.
Link Posted: 4/30/2020 9:48:22 PM EDT
[#23]

After watching the vid and reading the backstory I get it. The deputies didn’t really do anything worthy of all the purse swinging going on here.
Link Posted: 4/30/2020 9:52:03 PM EDT
[#24]
Im late to the party but

I am thinking cop karen was offended by the mom at the previous location. And came to assert her authoratay! Just MHO
Link Posted: 4/30/2020 10:19:57 PM EDT
[#25]
Un cooperative trailer peasant should have been arrested! We need to keep our communities SAFE! the thin blue line PROTECTS us!

I'm trying not to "spread the rhetoric that police are the bad guys" because I don't want huge mafia like organizations to "get my number"

Link Posted: 4/30/2020 10:32:37 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By LibertyPilgrim:
Un cooperative trailer peasant should have been arrested! We need to keep our communities SAFE! the thin blue line PROTECTS us! 

I'm trying not to "spread the rhetoric that police are the bad guys" because I don't want huge mafia like organizations to "get my number"

View Quote

To be fair it says the NEIGHBOR is a trailer peasant.

It's probably fair to assume it's a trailer park but we don't really know that she lives in one.
Link Posted: 4/30/2020 11:00:50 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Maverick52:

To be fair it says the NEIGHBOR is a trailer peasant. 

It's probably fair to assume it's a trailer park but we don't really know that she lives in one.
View Quote

Haha fair enough, fair enough..
Link Posted: 5/1/2020 12:23:33 PM EDT
[#28]
Irrespective of what the various parties are or are not, anyone who treats the public like that is just an armed goon who gets off on their authority and power to fuck up peoples' lives.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top