User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/24/2023 7:58:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Forward to 18:00 mark - enjoy

Link Posted: 7/24/2023 8:18:56 AM EDT
[#2]
That would be uncle Henry an auntie Em in a scene from the wizard of oz.
Link Posted: 7/24/2023 9:09:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Forward to 18:00 mark - enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDix3eai7XY
View Quote

I think you nailed it: "Best of Times".

Thanks!

But I get "Your browser cannot play this video".

I normally run Brave browser and it has some ad blockers. I tried killing ad blockers on Brave but it still wouldn't play.

So I finally tried watching it on Chrome and I was inundated with ads. I did get a glimpse of the movie and it looked like the right one. I will go back and let the ads run on Chrome or Edge and check it out.

ETA: I was able to watch it on https://tubitv.com/movies/301314/the-best-of-times
and skip to 18:00 as you said.

Many thanks.
Link Posted: 7/24/2023 9:19:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Dune.

The good 1984 one not the shitty 2021 one.
Link Posted: 7/24/2023 9:26:24 AM EDT
[#5]
I think it's funny that those of us who were thinking "Overboard" had the right actor, even if not the right movie. It's like we remembered the scene and couldn't place all the context right.

It probably doesn't help that he played the same character a lot.
Link Posted: 7/24/2023 11:58:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Damn, I completely forgot about that movie.  I remember it now and thought it was funny.
Link Posted: 7/24/2023 12:01:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top