BCM
User Panel

Page / 288
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 10:41:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Yup, Nenshi was elected back in 2010.

I had no idea the EPS didn't go as stormtrooper as the CPS though.
View Quote

Calgary was notionally the "redneck" of the two. Covid has proved it's at least, or more, leftist, or rather statist, than Edmonton.

Everyone I know was blown away by CPS's performance.
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 10:49:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
All you need to know about Ottawa is

(1)  Ottawa the median household income is $CDN 100,891

(2)  how does this contrast with other provinces for example

Saskatchewan -median household income is $51,792
Alberta – median household income is $60,476

Ottawa has disproportionate number of direct and indirect federal government employees......

They were not in it together -  around the world government employees and public servants have largely been paid their FTE wage whether they are at work or at home.  In contrast, many private sector enterprises have been hit hard.  

This disparity needs to be addressed.  

View Quote

The caricature of slavery in the US in the south:
- A wealthy few sat in the house all day while people did hard grueling physical labor outside.
If they were not able to work, they were disposed of.
On occasion, the slave owners would go outside an whip the slaves for not working hard enough, or generally upsetting them.

2020-2022 Ottawa in lockdown
- A wealthy few sat in upscale apartments in their jammies all day getting paid, while the working class were in some cases barred from working at all (and not paid), and others worked at their own risk to prevent society from collapsing.
If they were not vaccinated, they were disposed of.
On occasion, the cityfolk would go outside and shame those working class serfs for not being woke enough, not masking enough, or for generally upsetting them.
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 10:50:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
This is so Canadian. Just a dude with a fucking cart of beers handing them out.

https://imgur.com/5O0lLhF.jpg
View Quote

USA in the pic too.
Wish there were more of them.
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 10:52:32 PM EDT
[#4]
First Nations should show up and start a 500 person 24/hr. drum circle...
Come to think of it... Every group this gov't has fucked over should occupy Ottawa for as long as it takes to convince the gov't who's working FOR who.
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 10:53:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
This is so Canadian. Just a dude with a fucking cart of beers handing them out in the middle of freaking WINTER!!

https://imgur.com/5O0lLhF.jpg
View Quote
You forgot a phrase.
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 10:54:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
First Nations should show  and start a 500 person drum circle...
Come to think of it... Every group this gov't has fucked over should occupy Ottawa first as long as it takes yo convince the gov't who's working FOR who.
View Quote

I found it rather telling Cuckdeau didn't mention the Indigenous in one of his most recent tweets...

IMO the Establishment prefers black people and black issues to them
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 10:57:28 PM EDT
[#7]
With the GFM shenanigans they need to team with local pizza / carry out joints so people can order food online and have it delivered to the truckers. Would be in for some if I had any confidence it was actually making it to the protesters.
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 11:02:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 11:06:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote
That's some bloodthirsty, racist shit right there.
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 11:10:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

They're going to kick off a bake sale if this shit isn't contained.
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 11:19:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Why talk about it - just end them.
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 11:20:46 PM EDT
[#12]
You know shit's getting real when you have a protest and street hockey breaks out.
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 11:38:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I'm glad the "nOtHiNg WiLl HaPpEn" brainlets didn't show in this thread - it's funny though that like other places are getting the memo.
Castro's son's narccisistic self importance is threatened and he probably "can't cave now" because his fee-fees are hurt, no matter HOW bad his country suffers.

He's probably going to crawl out of a hole bearded in 4 weeks blaming the truckers.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/144599/SaddamSpiderHole_jpg-2264618.JPG
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Early adopters of this strategy are going to have a head start on getting their economy back on the rails.

Roaring Twenties anyone?

I'm glad the "nOtHiNg WiLl HaPpEn" brainlets didn't show in this thread - it's funny though that like other places are getting the memo.
Castro's son's narccisistic self importance is threatened and he probably "can't cave now" because his fee-fees are hurt, no matter HOW bad his country suffers.

He's probably going to crawl out of a hole bearded in 4 weeks blaming the truckers.

Six more weeks. He tried to come out today and saw his shadow.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 12:20:00 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Early adopters of this strategy are going to have a head start on getting their economy back on the rails.

Roaring Twenties anyone?

This one's making me laugh so hard
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 12:33:03 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Somebody last night asked for a drone video. I found one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PV7J2f7X2BI
View Quote

Wow.

Impressive!
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 12:54:11 AM EDT
[#16]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Roaring Twenties anyone?

This one's making me laugh so hard
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/144599/arq-2blgl9-t3_jpg-2264789.JPG

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 1:09:51 AM EDT
[#17]
In a couple or maybe a dozen years, I want to read a book entitled; " It Was The Truckers After All".
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 1:17:30 AM EDT
[#19]

You should remind them of two things.
1. The vax was only "tested" for safety using two doses. Any more than that, they are a lab rat for the govt.
2. Everything in their mom's basement was brought by truck, including their hot pockets and chicken tendies. If all the truckers are in ottawa, they aren't out delivering food, medicine, clothes, or toilet paper. Eventually they won't need to wipe their asses if there is no food. There will not be any bottled water when the water treatment facility runs out of chemicals to make safe drinking water.
Those assholes are almost as selfish as they are stupid.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 1:18:58 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

1. The vax was only "tested" for safety using two doses. Any more than that, they are a lab rat for the govt.
2. Everything in their mom's basement was brought by truck, including their hot pockets and chicken tendies. If all the truckers are in ottawa, they aren't out delivering food, medicine, clothes, or toilet paper. Eventually they won't need to wipe their asses if there is no food. There will not be any bottled water when the water treatment facility runs out of chemicals to make safe drinking water.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

The mandates are such trash - the jabs don't prevent spread!
There's no reason to keep them on except "muh obedience"
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 1:21:45 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

i draw the line right there!
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 1:24:27 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

They are scared, and don't know how to deal with this. They are morons and bullies.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 2:07:36 AM EDT
[#24]
Viva Frei talks to a CBC reporter, then some visiting truckers about what they saw vs what the CBC was reporting.

Link Posted: 2/3/2022 2:45:30 AM EDT
[#25]
Don't think I saw this one...

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 3:14:49 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The commies are petulant self-centered children that can't handle being told no.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 7:00:46 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
With the GFM shenanigans they need to team with local pizza / carry out joints so people can order food online and have it delivered to the truckers. Would be in for some if I had any confidence it was actually making it to the protesters.
View Quote

There's no shortage of food or supplies for them. Been watching numerous live streams. Little kids are even Making drawings, art and cards.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 7:16:30 AM EDT
[#28]
It's beautiful.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 7:16:54 AM EDT
[#29]
Things getting testy at Coutts.

BREAKING: From the ground at the Alberta border

Farmers have scrambled and are calling in reinforcements.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 7:53:53 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I might be a tarded truck driver but I'm still smart enough to not become a meme.
View Quote

Challenge accepted.
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 2/3/2022 7:55:25 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
You know shit's getting real when you have a protest and street hockey breaks out.
View Quote
Anchorman: "We're going to go a live report with our on scene reporter to get the real story on the violent attack at the trucker demonstration."

Reporter: "That's right, Chuck. I'm here with one of the truckers now. Can you tell us what happened, from your perspective?"

Trucker: "Yeah, sos we was having a friendly game of pickup hockey and all of a suddens like, ol' Normie, he checks Herm into that there Peterbilt. There wasn't no reason for that at all, eh? I just couldn'tst lets that slide, especially seeings as he was offsides a bit ago and I didn't get all worked up over dat and let it slide. Sos I-s planted my shoulder in him thinking to introduce him to the side of that there box truck. Well, none of us is used to doing this in shoes, eh? I'm expecting some give, but nope. 'Twere lot harder than I-s planning on. Sos he gets up and he's ready to go, but it's ok cause by that time Fred came over with some beer and brats and we alls just kind of laughs it off, eh? Anways, I gets to talking with Normie, turns out his cousin's a logger up in BC, right? Well, funny I got a cousin up there. Turns out there was working on the same patch of forest back in the mid aughts. Used to go to the same bar. That's where Eric, over dere, his sister used to work 'bout the same time. She's a good girl, not one them dere floozies, ya know? Anyways, she's single again, so-s we starts calling around, turns out Normie's cousin is headed this way, so-s we're gonna get Eric's sister a ride and fix'em up after all these years. Turns out she kind of broke his heart, eh? And the sap never got over it. Dumbass. Anyways, we was listening to the conversation and it's looking like if that fuckwit Trudeau don't back down in about week, we're gonna have a wedding out here. And if he don't back down in nine months, we're likely to be needing a baby doctor. I think ol Norm's cousin's been "savin' up" if yous knows whats I means. Wanna beer?"

Reporter: Uhhhh, back to you in the studio.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 8:04:18 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIgv1y0t_TI

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/279984/272968782_1288051804955389_8588803973682-2264969.JPG
View Quote

This tickles my cockles.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 8:18:32 AM EDT
[#33]
R44 tooling around Ottawa..

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 8:23:22 AM EDT
[#34]
From the Freedom Convoy 2022 FB page..

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 8:28:38 AM EDT
[#35]
How are supplies holding up in stores, fuels stations? Stories of businesses sending workers home due to shortages?
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 8:37:46 AM EDT
[#36]
Convoy Megathread #34 is up...

Coffee is poured...

Time to do some triggering.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 8:58:32 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 9:02:00 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 9:18:54 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

"Epic update: ???? Farmers break through RCMP barricades setup near Coutts, Alberta to help support the border blockade. Peaceful but resolute. Have fun finding a tow truck.
Help the legal fund here: [COC]"

ETA: link to legal fund for the truckistani junta at gettr link
View All Quotes
Quoted:

"Epic update: ???? Farmers break through RCMP barricades setup near Coutts, Alberta to help support the border blockade. Peaceful but resolute. Have fun finding a tow truck.
Help the legal fund here: [COC]"

ETA: link to legal fund for the truckistani junta at gettr link

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 9:35:31 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIgv1y0t_TI

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/279984/272968782_1288051804955389_8588803973682-2264969.JPG
View Quote

The RCMP and Kenny playing games? Noooo.

I was expecting that. I'm sure they were too.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 9:47:09 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

The RCMP and Kenny playing games? Noooo.

I was expecting that. I'm sure they were too.
View Quote

Shocking, isn't it?

It's time for that cheese burger eating assistant trailer park supervisor to go back to Sunnyvale.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 9:48:59 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Anchorman: "We're going to go a live report with our on scene reporter to get the real story on the violent attack at the trucker demonstration."

Reporter: "That's right, Chuck. I'm here with one of the truckers now. Can you tell us what happened, from your perspective?"

Trucker: "Yeah, sos we was having a friendly game of pickup hockey and all of a suddens like, ol' Normie, he checks Herm into that there Peterbilt. There wasn't no reason for that at all, eh? I just couldn'tst lets that slide, especially seeings as he was offsides a bit ago and I didn't get all worked up over dat and let it slide. Sos I-s planted my shoulder in him thinking to introduce him to the side of that there box truck. Well, none of us is used to doing this in shoes, eh? I'm expecting some give, but nope. 'Twere lot harder than I-s planning on. Sos he gets up and he's ready to go, but it's ok cause by that time Fred came over with some beer and brats and we alls just kind of laughs it off, eh? Anways, I gets to talking with Normie, turns out his cousin's a logger up in BC, right? Well, funny I got a cousin up there. Turns out there was working on the same patch of forest back in the mid aughts. Used to go to the same bar. That's where Eric, over dere, his sister used to work 'bout the same time. She's a good girl, not one them dere floozies, ya know? Anyways, she's single again, so-s we starts calling around, turns out Normie's cousin is headed this way, so-s we're gonna get Eric's sister a ride and fix'em up after all these years. Turns out she kind of broke his heart, eh? And the sap never got over it. Dumbass. Anyways, we was listening to the conversation and it's looking like if that fuckwit Trudeau don't back down in about week, we're gonna have a wedding out here. And if he don't back down in nine months, we're likely to be needing a baby doctor. I think ol Norm's cousin's been "savin' up" if yous knows whats I means. Wanna beer?"

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Read trucker is shoresy voice.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 9:58:11 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I went with Wayne, but same same.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 9:59:34 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 9:59:59 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 10:00:08 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Texas sized 10-4 there.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 10:12:07 AM EDT
[#48]

Ah yes, The Washington Post. "We try to pack more propaganda and lies on a page than anyone"

I wouldn't even use that rag to line a hamster cage.

"USA bad meanies"
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 10:13:44 AM EDT
[#49]
Time to sow the seeds of panic...

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 10:19:07 AM EDT
[#50]

Page / 288
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top