Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 288
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 10:21:46 AM EDT
[#1]
According to an email I received today from GAB, FecesBook has banned all trucker groups.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 10:27:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
According to an email I received today from GAB, FecesBook has banned all trucker groups.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/105614/FecesBook_logo_jpg-2265075.JPG
View Quote

It's afraid.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 10:29:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Any good links on how we can help?
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 10:30:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 10:36:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
They have a 10 million dollar gofundme
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think you should use the past tense. Unless something changed, the last info I saw was that GFM caved and froze their account and the money that has been donated.

Isn’t what they did to Rittenhouse too?
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 10:43:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

Do you have a twat timeTM logo as well?  Collecting them for another website.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 10:47:39 AM EDT
[#8]
Have we done this here yet?

Great gif
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 10:49:21 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 10:53:54 AM EDT
[#10]

Make sure you mention that half the drivers willing to pickup freight can't because there isn't any DEF

Escalate
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 10:58:27 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Make sure you mention that half the drivers willing to pickup freight can't because there isn't any DEF

Escalate
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Escalate

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 10:58:49 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Read trucker is shoresy voice.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You know shit's getting real when you have a protest and street hockey breaks out.
Anchorman: "We're going to go a live report with our on scene reporter to get the real story on the violent attack at the trucker demonstration."

Reporter: "That's right, Chuck. I'm here with one of the truckers now. Can you tell us what happened, from your perspective?"

Trucker: "Yeah, sos we was having a friendly game of pickup hockey and all of a suddens like, ol' Normie, he checks Herm into that there Peterbilt. There wasn't no reason for that at all, eh? I just couldn'tst lets that slide, especially seeings as he was offsides a bit ago and I didn't get all worked up over dat and let it slide. Sos I-s planted my shoulder in him thinking to introduce him to the side of that there box truck. Well, none of us is used to doing this in shoes, eh? I'm expecting some give, but nope. 'Twere lot harder than I-s planning on. Sos he gets up and he's ready to go, but it's ok cause by that time Fred came over with some beer and brats and we alls just kind of laughs it off, eh? Anways, I gets to talking with Normie, turns out his cousin's a logger up in BC, right? Well, funny I got a cousin up there. Turns out there was working on the same patch of forest back in the mid aughts. Used to go to the same bar. That's where Eric, over dere, his sister used to work 'bout the same time. She's a good girl, not one them dere floozies, ya know? Anyways, she's single again, so-s we starts calling around, turns out Normie's cousin is headed this way, so-s we're gonna get Eric's sister a ride and fix'em up after all these years. Turns out she kind of broke his heart, eh? And the sap never got over it. Dumbass. Anyways, we was listening to the conversation and it's looking like if that fuckwit Trudeau don't back down in about week, we're gonna have a wedding out here. And if he don't back down in nine months, we're likely to be needing a baby doctor. I think ol Norm's cousin's been "savin' up" if yous knows whats I means. Wanna beer?"

Reporter: Uhhhh, back to you in the studio.

Read trucker is shoresy voice.
Yes!
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 10:59:40 AM EDT
[#13]
Racist, anti black, anti gay, veteran disrespecting, nazi, anti trans, mostly violent bigots driving around in trucks. This is the narrative now, just as we all predicted.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 11:00:00 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

Freedom Convoy 2022 is still up. Although it's the only trucker group I have looked at.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 11:00:49 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 11:07:13 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

They're going to kick off a bake sale if this shit isn't contained.
View Quote

Pretty sure a bunch are already baked
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 11:11:19 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Escalate
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Escalate

That won't fit the narrative. It's China's fault for banning urea exports (South Korea and Australia are particularly hard hit). But the commies can't blame other commies, so....
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 11:16:21 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Racist, anti black, anti gay, veteran disrespecting, nazi, anti trans, mostly violent bigots driving around in trucks. This is the narrative now, just as we all predicted.
View Quote

Behold the power of utterly not giving a fuck.

Eventually narrative doesn't matter. They can scream into the wind all they want.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 11:17:40 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

That won't fit the narrative. It's China's fault for banning urea exports (South Korea and Australia are particularly hard hit). But the commies can't blame other commies, so....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Escalate

They are already asking how China would handle this.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 11:23:16 AM EDT
[#20]

Link Posted: 2/3/2022 11:25:01 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Have we done this here yet?

Great gif
View Quote

I lost some coffee on that one...  
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 11:28:58 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 11:41:12 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 11:44:33 AM EDT
[#24]
View Quote
Pick them up and put them it the seats of their cars.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 11:45:59 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 11:47:20 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote
Way to go. Just piss off everyone you can. Dumbass facebook
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 11:49:13 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote
Its so damn predictable
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 11:53:26 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Escalate

Like those big city elitist know anything about DEF. We don't need to overthink it.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 11:55:09 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Its so damn predictable
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Its so damn predictable

Indeed. For a group of right brain people they really are not that creative.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 11:58:18 AM EDT
[#30]
There's a missed opportunity if no one has dressed their truck up like a Mad Max war rig complete with horn.

https://www.boomblasters.com/product/cinematic-war-horn-sounds-car-horn/
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 12:03:56 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Escalate
View Quote

Judging by the trucks i've seen from Canada and Canadian diesel culture... i'm willing to bet 75%+ of those trucks don't use that garbage.

They hate emissions equipment more than us.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 12:04:52 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

Wondering why I haven't seen anything on my feed this morning.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 12:05:31 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Judging by the trucks i've seen from Canada and Canadian diesel culture... i'm willing to bet 75%+ of those trucks don't use that garbage.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Escalate

I too follow Zip_Ties_and_Bias_Plys
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 12:05:40 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/3/2022 12:09:57 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

There's no reason to stop using something that still works. I mean look at how many republican reps in Congress are all in on those kinds of narratives about Jan 6th? Look at how effective they are even here where there's always someone willing to spout off CNN talking points.

Link Posted: 2/3/2022 12:13:59 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 12:17:32 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 12:33:46 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I think you should use the past tense. Unless something changed, the last info I saw was that GFM caved and froze their account and the money that has been donated.

Isn't what they did to Rittenhouse too?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Isn't what they did to Rittenhouse too?
Under what %@^@ing pretense?  Or do they not even need to dummy one up at this point.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 12:38:02 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Freedom Convoy 2022 is still up. Although it's the only trucker group I have looked at.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I just posted a message on their FB page in support.  I haven't been on Facebook in years.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 12:39:41 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

They know the narrative has failed and they fear their goose is going to be cooked.
View All Quotes

They're feeling the credibility squeeze. They need to retain some for the next crisis.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 12:46:28 PM EDT
[#42]
Need to do a fucking protest in front of the GoFundMe offices and senioer executive houses......Fucking cocksuckers anyways
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 12:51:42 PM EDT
[#43]
It's funny to me that just as soon as they realize the power of someone pushing back, the "science" magically states everywhere that it's time to open things up.

Reminds me of all those riots we had here in the States until one 17 year old kid said "Homey don't play dat." and all riots everywhere magically stopped.

These truckers, like Rittenhouse are impossible to hate for any rational person. Their actions are rational. Their demands understandable and actionable. And they are just so dang polite.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 12:53:23 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

They know the narrative has failed and they fear their goose is going to be cooked.
View All Quotes

Yup.  At governors meeting yesterday at white house, governors gave biden a D rating and asked to work with them to return America to normal- no more mandates or masking,  he said "not yet" as he and handlers think they can keep pushing it.  His handlers really wanna force conservatives to overreact and pop-off, or they might just do a false flag with their alert on the grid, all as an excuse to clamp down even harder and justify authoritative actions.

Link Posted: 2/3/2022 12:59:40 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

They're going to kick off a bake sale if this shit isn't contained.
View Quote

LOL.  That's funny as fuck.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 1:03:34 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Yup.  At governors meeting yesterday at white house, governors gave biden a D rating and asked to work with them to return America to normal- no more mandates or masking,  he said "not yet" as he and handlers think they can keep pushing it.  His handlers really wanna force conservatives to overreact and pop-off, or they might just do a false flag with their alert on the grid, all as an excuse to clamp down even harder and justify authoritative actions.

View Quote

What ARE the actual rules for border crossing right now? Can I get to Canadanialand, and back into my own country at a border crossing? Do I need a vaccine card in addition to my passport? Testing? Quarantine? Other requirements?

I ask because I have a BFAM in BC who's wife just left him and moved out. Other shit is going wrong too, and he's having a hard time. I keep calling and contacting him to let him know people give a shit, but a visit would be the correct move at this point.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 1:07:07 PM EDT
[#47]
You... you mean honking isn't the least of their worries?

Link Posted: 2/3/2022 1:09:17 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
You... you mean honking isn't the least of their worries?

View Quote

I still haven't gotten over the "stress shitting cat" post.

LOL
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 1:09:47 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

What ARE the actual rules for border crossing right now? Can I get to Canadanialand, and back into my own country at a border crossing? Do I need a vaccine card in addition to my passport? Testing? Quarantine? Other requirements?

I ask because I have a BFAM in BC who's wife just left him and moved out. Other shit is going wrong too, and he's having a hard time. I keep calling and contacting him to let him know people give a shit, but a visit would be the correct move at this point.
View Quote

I'm not sure about interior Canada, but you will need a negative COVID test going in AND out to cross the border.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 1:14:34 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I'm not sure about interior Canada, but you will need a negative COVID test going in AND out to cross the border.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I suppose they aren't providing those free of charge at the crossings either. They'll make it as big a PITA as possible.
Page / 288
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top