Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 288
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 1:16:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I suppose they aren't providing those free of charge at the crossings either. They'll make it as big a PITA as possible.
View Quote

you would be correct sir
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 1:16:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Read trucker is shoresy voice.
View Quote

Bubbles.

Speaking of whom,  Ricky, Julian, and Bubbles made a statement yet?
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 1:20:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I still haven't gotten over the "stress shitting cat" post.

LOL
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You... you mean honking isn't the least of their worries?

LOL

Those are hilarious memes.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 1:27:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

What ARE the actual rules for border crossing right now? Can I get to Canadanialand, and back into my own country at a border crossing? Do I need a vaccine card in addition to my passport? Testing? Quarantine? Other requirements?

I ask because I have a BFAM in BC who's wife just left him and moved out. Other shit is going wrong too, and he's having a hard time. I keep calling and contacting him to let him know people give a shit, but a visit would be the correct move at this point.
View Quote

Unless you are vaccinated, or a Canadian citizen or perm resident and willing to do some outrageous quarantine times, probably not.    You can find out here using their little wizard thing:  https://travel.gc.ca/travel-covid/travel-restrictions/wizard-start

For unvaccinated foreign national without an approved reason (taken directly from https://travel.gc.ca/travel-covid/travel-restrictions/answers/foreign-not-travel-exempt):

You indicated that you are:

a foreign national
not qualified as a fully vaccinated traveller
Based on your answers, you will not be allowed to enter Canada, even if you have tested negative for COVID-19.

Unless you qualify as a fully vaccinated traveller, you cannot enter Canada for reasons such as:

spending time at a seasonal home or cottage
visiting an immediate or extended family member
attending a Canadian educational institution as an international student
childcare for your relatives
a business, trade, work, personal or casual visit
air or rail crew, medical worker, transportation, sports or emergency service provider
tourism, fishing, entertainment or leisure
How to qualify as a fully vaccinated traveller
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 1:30:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Unless you are vaccinated, or a Canadian citizen or perm resident and willing to do some outrageous quarantine times, probably not.    You can find out here using their little wizard thing:  https://travel.gc.ca/travel-covid/travel-restrictions/wizard-start

For unvaccinated foreign national without an approved reason (taken directly from https://travel.gc.ca/travel-covid/travel-restrictions/answers/foreign-not-travel-exempt):

You indicated that you are:

a foreign national
not qualified as a fully vaccinated traveller
Based on your answers, you will not be allowed to enter Canada, even if you have tested negative for COVID-19.

Unless you qualify as a fully vaccinated traveller, you cannot enter Canada for reasons such as:

spending time at a seasonal home or cottage
visiting an immediate or extended family member
attending a Canadian educational institution as an international student
childcare for your relatives
a business, trade, work, personal or casual visit
air or rail crew, medical worker, transportation, sports or emergency service provider
tourism, fishing, entertainment or leisure
How to qualify as a fully vaccinated traveller
View Quote

Thanks for the links.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 1:32:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I'm not sure about interior Canada, but you will need a negative COVID test going in AND out to cross the border.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What ARE the actual rules for border crossing right now? Can I get to Canadanialand, and back into my own country at a border crossing? Do I need a vaccine card in addition to my passport? Testing? Quarantine? Other requirements?

I ask because I have a BFAM in BC who's wife just left him and moved out. Other shit is going wrong too, and he's having a hard time. I keep calling and contacting him to let him know people give a shit, but a visit would be the correct move at this point.

I'm not sure about interior Canada, but you will need a negative COVID test going in AND out to cross the border.

No Covid test required to reenter the USA as of X-mas
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 1:41:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
These truckers, like Rittenhouse are impossible to hate for any rational person. Their actions are rational. Their demands understandable and actionable. And they are just so dang polite.
View Quote

In the early 2000s I drove to Ottawa and due to oddities of Virginia law, I was still running the redneck radar detector (CB).

When we got a little ways into Canada, the trucker chatter underwent a distinct change.  Instead of "I ain't got no panties on!" and other staples of US Interstate CB traffic, we were treated to polite, intelligent discussion across a range of topics, including politics.

"Clearly we're in Canada now."
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 1:41:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I went with Wayne, but same same.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You know shit's getting real when you have a protest and street hockey breaks out.
Anchorman: "We're going to go a live report with our on scene reporter to get the real story on the violent attack at the trucker demonstration."

Reporter: "That's right, Chuck. I'm here with one of the truckers now. Can you tell us what happened, from your perspective?"

Trucker: "Yeah, sos we was having a friendly game of pickup hockey and all of a suddens like, ol' Normie, he checks Herm into that there Peterbilt. There wasn't no reason for that at all, eh? I just couldn'tst lets that slide, especially seeings as he was offsides a bit ago and I didn't get all worked up over dat and let it slide. Sos I-s planted my shoulder in him thinking to introduce him to the side of that there box truck. Well, none of us is used to doing this in shoes, eh? I'm expecting some give, but nope. 'Twere lot harder than I-s planning on. Sos he gets up and he's ready to go, but it's ok cause by that time Fred came over with some beer and brats and we alls just kind of laughs it off, eh? Anways, I gets to talking with Normie, turns out his cousin's a logger up in BC, right? Well, funny I got a cousin up there. Turns out there was working on the same patch of forest back in the mid aughts. Used to go to the same bar. That's where Eric, over dere, his sister used to work 'bout the same time. She's a good girl, not one them dere floozies, ya know? Anyways, she's single again, so-s we starts calling around, turns out Normie's cousin is headed this way, so-s we're gonna get Eric's sister a ride and fix'em up after all these years. Turns out she kind of broke his heart, eh? And the sap never got over it. Dumbass. Anyways, we was listening to the conversation and it's looking like if that fuckwit Trudeau don't back down in about week, we're gonna have a wedding out here. And if he don't back down in nine months, we're likely to be needing a baby doctor. I think ol Norm's cousin's been "savin' up" if yous knows whats I means. Wanna beer?"

Reporter: Uhhhh, back to you in the studio.

It was Squirrelly Dan for me.

Link Posted: 2/3/2022 1:54:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Have we done this here yet?

Great gif
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/3/2022 2:02:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

LOL
View Quote

To the rescue.....

That post has got to be one of my favorites of all time. This video is up there also...

I'm just waiting for the next crazy funny thing to happen.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 3:29:24 PM EDT
[#11]

Link Posted: 2/3/2022 3:49:41 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Shocking, isn't it?

It's time for that cheese burger eating assistant trailer park supervisor to go back to Sunnyvale.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The RCMP and Kenny playing games? Noooo.

I was expecting that. I'm sure they were too.

Shocking, isn't it?

It's time for that cheese burger eating assistant trailer park supervisor to go back to Sunnyvale.

Fuck Kenney.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 3:59:50 PM EDT
[#14]

That was beautiful. That entitled jackass and MILLIONS more like him must endure the Honkening until they understand. Keep on trucking.
Honk! Honk!
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 4:10:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 4:17:01 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Need to do a fucking protest in front of the GoFundMe offices and senioer executive houses......Fucking cocksuckers anyways
View Quote

Why? How many times do they have to act like dirtbags before you move on to another organization who hasn't yet treated their customers like shit? Givesendgo seems to be willing to work with people without destroying them intermittently. There are crypto options also.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 4:17:35 PM EDT
[#18]
Have the truckers let up or left in any numbers yet? Hard to really know what's going on from here. I can't imagine soy boy can hold out much longer. The country needs those trucks moving goods.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 4:19:44 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Why? How many times do they have to act like dirtbags before you move on to another organization who hasn't yet treated their customers like shit? Givesendgo seems to be willing to work with people without destroying them intermittently. There are crypto options also.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Need to do a fucking protest in front of the GoFundMe offices and senioer executive houses......Fucking cocksuckers anyways

@devildog93

are there crytpo alternatives you can recommend?
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 4:20:47 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Have the truckers let up or left in any numbers yet? Hard to really know what's going on from here. I can't imagine soy boy can hold out much longer. The country needs those trucks moving goods.
View Quote
My question as well. Some of the videos look to be thinning?
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 4:25:38 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

If you want to fly inside the country or even if you want to leave (escape) the country you need to be "vaccinated".

Foreign nationals wanting to escape by air have until end February and after that they need to be "vaccinated" as well.

This is going to put a crimp in employment since I mostly work overseas.

Fuck Fidelito.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 4:33:47 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Got these mounted up today, waiting on the Canadian flag to show up.
Now I want an Alberta flag to fly them side X side.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/279984/20220202_165950_jpg-2264430.JPG
View Quote

Loved my Stratoliner/Roadliner.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 5:18:45 PM EDT
[#23]

Put some twenty Mike-Mike Vulcan along those traffic lights, just rippin' the shit out of 'em..........
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 5:28:47 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 5:33:54 PM EDT
[#25]
"The counter measures of the police and governments have been the biggest white pill in all this. They are utterly fucking powerless."
- pol anon
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 5:55:57 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You know shit's getting real when you have a protest and street hockey breaks out.
Anchorman: "We're going to go a live report with our on scene reporter to get the real story on the violent attack at the trucker demonstration."

Reporter: "That's right, Chuck. I'm here with one of the truckers now. Can you tell us what happened, from your perspective?"

Trucker: "Yeah, sos we was having a friendly game of pickup hockey and all of a suddens like, ol' Normie, he checks Herm into that there Peterbilt. There wasn't no reason for that at all, eh? I just couldn'tst lets that slide, especially seeings as he was offsides a bit ago and I didn't get all worked up over dat and let it slide. Sos I-s planted my shoulder in him thinking to introduce him to the side of that there box truck. Well, none of us is used to doing this in shoes, eh? I'm expecting some give, but nope. 'Twere lot harder than I-s planning on. Sos he gets up and he's ready to go, but it's ok cause by that time Fred came over with some beer and brats and we alls just kind of laughs it off, eh? Anways, I gets to talking with Normie, turns out his cousin's a logger up in BC, right? Well, funny I got a cousin up there. Turns out there was working on the same patch of forest back in the mid aughts. Used to go to the same bar. That's where Eric, over dere, his sister used to work 'bout the same time. She's a good girl, not one them dere floozies, ya know? Anyways, she's single again, so-s we starts calling around, turns out Normie's cousin is headed this way, so-s we're gonna get Eric's sister a ride and fix'em up after all these years. Turns out she kind of broke his heart, eh? And the sap never got over it. Dumbass. Anyways, we was listening to the conversation and it's looking like if that fuckwit Trudeau don't back down in about week, we're gonna have a wedding out here. And if he don't back down in nine months, we're likely to be needing a baby doctor. I think ol Norm's cousin's been "savin' up" if yous knows whats I means. Wanna beer?"

Reporter: Uhhhh, back to you in the studio.

That's perfect
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 6:02:09 PM EDT
[#27]
Watching a walk through around Parliament building now.

??LIVE Ottawa - RAW Footage: Freedom Convoy 2022 Day 7 - Parliament Hill - Thursday Feb 3

Lol dudes playing street hockey.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 6:32:39 PM EDT
[#28]

Link Posted: 2/3/2022 6:34:27 PM EDT
[#29]
Truck convoy leaders hold news conference in Ottawa – February 3, 2022
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 6:34:39 PM EDT
[#30]
Canadas most renowned orator released this video

Link Posted: 2/3/2022 6:38:04 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 6:39:09 PM EDT
[#32]
The best post by far is the one about trucks having a finite number of honks
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 6:39:15 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFrJfwGY-Bs
View Quote

AvE for PM!

he would never run though.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 6:56:17 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

AvE for PM!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

AvE for PM!

Him and Zip_Ties...

Oly'Fuck that'd be Minty as fook
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 7:25:59 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

AvE for PM!

View Quote
A disembodied pair of hands> Castro Jr.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 7:36:20 PM EDT
[#36]

Holy shit, this is exactly how you run a protest.

To juxtapose this with BLM . . . I mean wow
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 8:04:34 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

For real. I'm impressed.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 8:13:25 PM EDT
[#38]
Look out, Randy. Ricky, Julian and Bubbles are heading up to Sunnyvale.

Link Posted: 2/3/2022 8:29:24 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51859736982_7c7a166fae.jpg
View Quote

Sunnyvale is in Nova Scotia?
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 8:30:49 PM EDT
[#40]

Incorporating, nice!
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 8:37:26 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Sunnyvale is in Nova Scotia?
View Quote

Sigh.

Jason Kenney, Premier of Alberta, is renowned for his resemblance to Randy, the assistant trailer park supervisor of Sunnyvale.

Link Posted: 2/3/2022 8:38:08 PM EDT
[#42]

.gov tyrants, propagandists, and soy-jacked reddits BTFO
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 8:38:33 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
"The counter measures of the police and governments have been the biggest white pill in all this. They are utterly fucking powerless."
- pol anon
View Quote

Power to the piss bottle!!
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 8:42:33 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Power to the piss bottle!!
View Quote

Trailer Park Boys - Way of The Road & Dirty Old Piss Jugs
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 8:46:38 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

"If we're not in a fucking emergency, we must rescind the emergency order" as he shows hospitalizations went down from 2015 to 2021 with covid.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 8:48:48 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

It was great.  Only suggestion for improvement: affirm that the provacoteurs with nazi and rebel flags were not associated with the truckers and were in fact driven away by truckers (as seen on video).  Then castigate the media for publishing lies and damn lies.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 8:49:18 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51859736982_7c7a166fae.jpg
View Quote

That’s stupid. They had them by the balls at the border. Jason could simply not go home.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 8:52:06 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 8:55:51 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

I agree. Very professional, and it sounds like they're taking their responsibilities very seriously.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 8:59:14 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

That’s stupid. They had them by the balls at the border. Jason could simply not go home.
View Quote

They were starting to cost their friends and neighbours too much money. It's the only crossing for meat/live animals within Alberta. Next is 1300km away in Emerson, MB.

Moving to Edmonton will put it in Kenney's face, and in the face of those who are not seeing it on the MSM.

Edit: also hearing now that it's mostly the Milk River group heading north. Still folks staying at Coutts to slow things down.
Page / 288
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top