Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 288
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 12:47:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Semis idle at around 1gph.  Most semis carry 180-300 gallons.

Semis using an APU will use about 1/8gph.
View Quote
On one of the streams there was a 85' Mack I believe. What's the GPH on those?
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 12:48:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't know.  But it is shut down and the owner is sitting in his neighbors truck.  
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 12:49:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Just JBT's doing JBT things.  
View Quote

Plenty of LEO will do exactly as their overlords direct them to do.  Oaths, principles, ethics and morals be damned.

To those who may not live in reality, when the time comes, they will do the same here.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 12:49:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Apparently I have a lot to get caught up on.

Can I get a Cliff Notes version please?
View Quote

About 8pm the cops decided to be thieves and started stealing fuel from one of the staging areas/tents. No justification. Threatening to arrest anyone after midnight bringing fuel, reportedly under charges of "enabling mischief" or some such farcical excuse. Riot police seen in the area, some arrests reported, cops showing up and putting out fires (safe fires in barrels) people were using to stay warm, etc. There were rumblings of a vote of no confidence in their parliament that could throw the government int a complete mess.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 12:50:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I see the picture
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://pbs.twimg.com/ext_tw_video_thumb/1490498785121902595/pu/img/c6ugC-rxWwA2xPOX.jpg

... I have not had a single image link from twitter show for me (on the forum with img embed). Are they working for anyone else?

I see the picture

Ok. Must be one of my settings or plugins.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 12:50:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

About 8pm the cops decided to be thieves and started stealing fuel from one of the staging areas/tents. No justification. Threatening to arrest anyone after midnight bringing fuel, reportedly under charges of "enabling mischief" or some such farcical excuse. Riot police seen in the area, some arrests reported, cops showing up and putting out fires (safe fires in barrels) people were using to stay warm, etc. There were rumblings of a vote of no confidence in their parliament that could throw the government int a complete mess.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry, what is the protest over in the first place?

I have not seen shit on the news about Canada.

ETA: Apparently somethings been happening for a little bit, I am walking in completely clueless as to what is going on at all.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 12:51:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Plenty of LEO will do exactly as their overlords direct them to do.  Oaths, principles, ethics and morals be damned.

To those who may not live in reality, when the time comes, they will do the same here.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just JBT's doing JBT things.  

I don't say that lightly.  I have been treated extremely well by the LEO that I have had interactions with in my lifetime.  I did some dumb ass stuff in my younger years.  

But as I get older and seeing what I see I am starting to put less trust in them.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 12:52:06 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I have not seen shit on the news about Canada
View Quote

Of course.  

MSM blackout
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 12:54:02 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

ETA: Apparently somethings been happening for a little bit, I am walking in completely clueless as to what is going on at all.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@pewpewclick

They are protesting Covid vaccine mandates. Truckers must be Vaxxed in order to cross US/CA border. Obviously for anyone not wanting to be vaxxed means losing your livelihood thus the protest. The truckers had very narrow demands: "End the mandates and we will go home" The Gov decided to refuse to meet with them and discuss their demands... This led the protest to drag on as either side is backing down and the Gov. Is trying to provoke violence to swing public support.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 12:54:10 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Another live streamer just stopped by to notify the Bowlleux Media streamer i am currently watching,  He is saying that there was a mass of people bringing in fuel,  The police were going to arrest them and then stood down.  

There are trucker friendly lawyers roving the protest now intervening.  Possibly that may be the case there.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 12:55:03 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Revolution?  They are revolting against the totalitarian mandates.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 12:55:55 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

@pewpewclick

They are protesting Covid vaccine mandates. Truckers must be Vaxxed in order to cross US/CA border. Obviously for anyone not wanting to be vaxxed means losing your livelihood thus the protest.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@pewpewclick

They are protesting Covid vaccine mandates. Truckers must be Vaxxed in order to cross US/CA border. Obviously for anyone not wanting to be vaxxed means losing your livelihood thus the protest.

Thank you.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 12:58:15 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
What we're seeing now is the true desperation of the Canadian government. Although little is reported, this movement is spreading all over the world. Can you even imagine the international pressure

that's being aimed at Canada? The trucker's have proven their resolve. Either Canada gives in, or things are about to get violent. I'm guessing things are going to get ugly within 48 hours.

View Quote

Imagine how much pressure lil'castro is receiving from other national leaders... "if you let these dirty serfs best you, we will be set back decades!"

The globalists know if trudeau is forced to concede and end restrictions, or is kicked out of power, America is the next domino, then Britain, Ireland, France, Germany...
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 1:00:11 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Canadian government screwed over the truckers and capped it off by telling them they had to get the vaccine to do their jobs, apparently several hundred to several thousand of them convoyed to ottowa (the capitol) and parked and have been honking their horns, playing hockey and hanging out in protest of the mandate.

The government in canada is up a creek without a paddle or a canoe, they couldn't even get the local tow truck companies to tow them out, the military told t he government to take a hike, we aren't getting involved, etc.  The truckers have thrown the govt for a loop and haven't even been violent and the government is clueless.

The one thing the government is avoiding: stopping it with the mandates. They'd rather be the class bully.

ETA there are also blockades at the us-canada border by the truckers, cops tried to cordon them off and farmers broke the cordon to feed the truckers.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 1:01:27 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Imagine how much pressure lil'castro is receiving from other national leaders... "if you let these dirty serfs best you, we will be set back decades!"

The globalists know if trudeau is forced to concede and end restrictions, or is kicked out of power, America is the next domino, then Britain, Ireland, France, Germany...
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 1:09:51 AM EDT
[#16]
OTTAWA Council PLOTS MASS ARREST of FREEDOM TRUCKERS While BEGGING Police
"Councilwoman," We are not allowed to direct police operations................ but we must insure that you have the resources you need."
Chief Soloy, " there is nothin that definition of "adequate and effective that can resolve a city under siege, that is in a democracy threatened by a nationwide insurrection driven by madness."
Councilwoman Dean, " can we declare this an  unlawful assembly and declare this a riot and do mass arrest?"
Lawyer",  we already looked at that.  From our perspective it is a somewhat archaic statue, We not actually been able to find any occasion where it has been invoked."

Link Posted: 2/7/2022 1:09:51 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Canadian government screwed over the truckers and capped it off by telling them they had to get the vaccine to do their jobs, apparently several hundred to several thousand of them convoyed to ottowa (the capitol) and parked and have been honking their horns, playing hockey and hanging out in protest of the mandate.

The government in canada is up a creek without a paddle or a canoe, they couldn't even get the local tow truck companies to tow them out, the military told t he government to take a hike, we aren't getting involved, etc.  The truckers have thrown the govt for a loop and haven't even been violent and the government is clueless.

The one thing the government is avoiding: stopping it with the mandates. They'd rather be the class bully.

ETA there are also blockades at the us-canada border by the truckers, cops tried to cordon them off and farmers broke the cordon to feed the truckers.
View Quote
It is my understanding that they can't get anybody to tow them, even going so far as to call American towing companies who also wouldn't do it.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 1:10:31 AM EDT
[#18]
God bless the truckers and supporters of the convoy. Praying food and fuel make it past the police.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 1:11:58 AM EDT
[#19]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/hes_right_you_know-328.jpg

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to the stupidity of mankind" Patton once said.

By having bouncy castles, barrels, and a fuel depot?
It BECAME not "Sort of an occupation" but, "an occupation", peaceful or not.
It gave the police a target, a place, a place they could put their energy into and do something about.

Once all the fixed things are gone, an they're mobile? It changes.

Camp outside of the city, daylight, ride to the city, honk, loop, repeat.
Fine, if they want the truck protest to operate as a cavalry? Do that.

Next halftime adjustment, "stay home strike" also on the options list.

ETA: by "not going away"/not caving and finding new ways to push back, it does stop the domino fall and shows people "hey not everyone is going along with this or has to go along with this", and upsets the Klaus Schwabs of the world.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 1:14:46 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
"Councilwoman," We are not allowed to direct police operations................ but we must insure that you have the resources you need."
Chief Soloy, " there is nothin that definition of "adequate and effective that can resolve a city under siege, that is in a democracy threatened by a nationwide insurrection driven by madness."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9DN7bSLdmY
View Quote
"A threat to democracy"

"insurrection"

All so played the fuck out. All commies are on the same page now.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 1:17:27 AM EDT
[#21]

(No, it's not clear to you. You just *want* to believe it)

This is REALLY convenient.

The truth about it needs to be found out.

https://twitter.com/TiMunoz

Matias Muñoz
@TiMunoz
He/him. Former co-owner @cinqhole
. Huge Star Wars nerd.
Ottawa, OntarioJoined March 2011

Interesting results on reverse image search:

https://twitter.com/FluTruxKlan
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 1:18:25 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What we're seeing now is the true desperation of the Canadian government. Although little is reported, this movement is spreading all over the world. Can you even imagine the international pressure

that's being aimed at Canada? The trucker's have proven their resolve. Either Canada gives in, or things are about to get violent. I'm guessing things are going to get ugly within 48 hours.

That is why this is so important.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 1:20:16 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to the stupidity of mankind" Patton once said.

It gave the police a target, a place, a place they could put their energy into and do something about.

ETA: by "not going away"/not caving and finding new ways to push back, it does stop the domino fall and shows people "hey not everyone is going along with this or has to go along with this", and upsets the Klaus Schwabs of the world.
View Quote

They are doing just fine as is.

This is going to start to hurt economically very soon, and if you read Canadian social media, the lefties are mad because the cops are half-stepping this at best, and overtly supporting the protests at worst.  The truckers are winning.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 1:23:45 AM EDT
[#24]
Funny how Matias just happened to live there and be able to get the footage.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 1:27:25 AM EDT
[#25]
I wonder how aggressive the police will be through the night, after the emergency rules are applied?

I think it is key no truckers move at all, and refuse all orders peacefully.  Smile and say, "no, sorry, but NO."

As more and more supporters backfill, join the protest and surround the city, it just becomes more obvious: the people have withdrawn consent, and refuse to be abused any longer.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 1:27:33 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Matias Muñoz
@TiMunoz
. Huge Star Wars nerd.

View Quote

Yeahhhh.  Looking at his online presence..  I will go with..  Lying sack of shit.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 1:28:47 AM EDT
[#27]

Snowgestapo are putting out warming barrel fires.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 1:31:03 AM EDT
[#28]
The police are going to shoot someone. We’ll see if it works out for them.

The problem with shooting protestors is that you need total commitment to the policy for it to work. If you let off the trigger or the trigger pullers decide that to switch sides, you’re going to be in trouble. Otherwise you’re just going to make the mob angry.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 1:32:51 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

This is going to start to hurt economically very soon, and if you read Canadian social media, the lefties are mad because the cops are half-stepping this at best, and overtly supporting the protests at worst.  The truckers are winning.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Couldn't agree more.
In a way we should almost expect the ruling class to "lash out" right?
As they get desperate and backed into a corner?

IF there is a vote, a no-confidence vote in Castro's child, I wouldn't be surprised if it's to do the ole'
"See guys, sorry we didn't have the votes lmao he's staying. I guesssss that means you have to leave Ottawa? pls"

Which returns them to the problem:
- home to what, you dense fucks?
you took their fucking jobs from them, which will mean them losing thier homes too.
They have no job or home to go back to, they aren't going back to a 6figure WFH job that pays them taxpayer money even when their job is "closed" for months during a "stay home stay safe" order.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 1:33:17 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

@pewpewclick

They are protesting Covid vaccine mandates. Truckers must be Vaxxed in order to cross US/CA border. Obviously for anyone not wanting to be vaxxed means losing your livelihood thus the protest. The truckers had very narrow demands: "End the mandates and we will go home" The Gov decided to refuse to meet with them and discuss their demands... This led the protest to drag on as either side is backing down and the Gov. Is trying to provoke violence to swing public support.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@pewpewclick

Started out just being against the vaccine mandate. Now the demand is “we’ll go away when all COVID restrictions nationwide have been ended.”
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 1:36:00 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Started out just being against the vaccine mandate. Now the demand is “we’ll go away when all COVID restrictions nationwide have been ended.”
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@pewpewclick

It was always about freedom..  I didn't morph into anything.  Covid restrictions were preventing truckers from crossing provinces hence wrecking their ability to make a living.  So to continue staying afloat in life they started licensing their trucks in the US..  The commies in Ottawa responded by shutting the US border to them.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 1:39:04 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hasn’t changed much. About a gallon an hour.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 1:39:47 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Matias Muñoz
@TiMunoz
. Huge Star Wars nerd.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Matias Muñoz
@TiMunoz
. Huge Star Wars nerd.

After reading his first tweet, I went to his profile:
Matias Muñoz  @TiMunoz  He/him.

Without reading beyond the first tweet, I'll bet this is a progressive woke socialist, trying to blame truckers and frame them for arson, hate crimes, attempted murder, etc.  All BS, and he is intentionally mischaracterizing them and playing the victim to garner sympathy and virtue signal.  He wants the story about him and his bravery, or his victim status, and he probably started a fire himself or his friend did, IF THERE WAS A FIRE AT ALL.

Truckers would have no benefit harming anyone from ottowa of the general public, or conducting a random act of violence.  They are not terrorists but this jackass wants to frame them as such.  If I am wrong I will eat my words after reading the rest of his tweet.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 1:40:07 AM EDT
[#34]
LOL they are jammin to eminem.  

Link Posted: 2/7/2022 1:40:12 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Couldn't agree more.

IF there is a vote, a no-confidence vote in Castro's child, I wouldn't be surprised if it's to do the ole'
"See guys, sorry we didn't have the votes lmao he's staying. I guesssss that means you have to leave Ottawa? pls"

you took their fucking jobs from them, which will mean them losing thier homes too.
They have no job or home to go back to, they aren't going back to a 6figure WFH job that pays them taxpayer money even when their job is "closed" for months during a "stay home stay safe" order.
View Quote

That underlines an interesting dynamic to the situation: we have two sides who *cannot* back down.

One side because they will lose everything if they don't hold the line here. The other side because they've ideologically trapped themselves and can't negotiate with the evil white supremacist deplorables.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 1:40:44 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Without reading beyond the first tweet, I'll bet this is a progressive woke socialist, trying to blame truckers and frame them for arson, hate crimes, attempted murder, etc.  All BS, and he is intentionally mischaracterizing them and playing the victim to garner sympathy and virtue signal.  He wants the story about him and his bravery, or his victim status, and he probably started a fire himself or his friend did, IF THERE WAS A FIRE AT ALL.

Truckers would have no benefit harming anyone from ottowa of the general public, or conducting a random act of violence.  They are not terrorists but this jackass wants to frame them as such.  If I am wrong I will eat my words after reading the rest of his tweet.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Matias Muñoz
@TiMunoz
. Huge Star Wars nerd.

He is a lying sack of shit.  plain and simple.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 1:40:46 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Matias Muñoz
@TiMunoz
. Huge Star Wars nerd.

View Quote

GD should be happy. RCMP is taking notes from Putin’s playbook.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 1:41:43 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
You could put a fair amount of fuel under winter clothing and just walk it in.

OR folks with drones can start flying it in.

The optics of dozens of drones flying sorties bringing in fuel using tiny backpacker fuel canisters would be epic.

Even better would be hundreds of folks fueling the trucks using tiny flasks.
View Quote

Yes it would.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 1:41:51 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

GD should be happy. RCMP is taking notes from Putin’s playbook.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/7/2022 1:43:10 AM EDT
[#40]

Illegally?  What makes supplying fuel illegal?  

Pray tell, I wish to be educated how the purchase, transporting and gifting of fuel is a crime?

Link Posted: 2/7/2022 1:43:26 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

That underlines an interesting dynamic to the situation: we have two sides who *cannot* back down.

One side because they will lose everything if they don't hold the line here. The other side because they've ideologically trapped themselves and can't negotiate with the evil white supremacist deplorables.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Couldn't agree more.

When you create a whole country of people with nothing to lose,  don't be surprised if they act like people with nothing to lose.  They are just trying to be peaceful about it so far.  And doing a damn good job of it while making the govt look like absolute impotent assholes too.

Link Posted: 2/7/2022 1:45:15 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Illegally?  What makes supplying fuel illegal?  

Pray tell, I wish to be educated how the purchase, transporting and gifting of fuel is a crime?

View Quote

because the betters have deemed it so, I guess
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 1:45:19 AM EDT
[#43]

... snip for space...

Link Posted: 2/7/2022 1:46:29 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Couldn't agree more.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 1:49:08 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Couldn't agree more.

Truth

But Canada can function if Castro jr took vacation permanently and never returned to work.
It cannot make it 1 month with no truckers.
People would starve.

Klaus Schwab and Co gave themselves too much credit when they thought they could switch from the slowly boiled frog to the flash fry method.

Once people realized they were building their own cages and contributing to their own enslavement, some of them would catch on and try to stop the process.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 1:50:21 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

... snip for space...

View Quote
That is an awesome response
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 1:50:48 AM EDT
[#47]
https://www.rebelnews.com/man_charged_in_winnipeg_car_attack_on_convoy_protest_is_radical_far_left_anarchist

However, Zegarac — a 43-year-old musician from Winnipeg who describes himself as Indigenous, Serbian and Irish — is the frontman of Canadian punk bands The Brat Attack, Dead Peasants Revolt, The Black Mass Brigade, and Class War Kids.

Zegarac's Wikipedia page is now deleted, but an archived version is still available which links back to several web pages detailing Zegarac's politics.

His online bio states that his song lyrics deal primarily with anarchist politics and that he is an outspoken vegan and a long-time anti-racist activist.

CBC reports that police said “some comments made by the accused that tends to suggest this was not specifically about the [vaccine] mandates,” adding that Zegarac “wasn't for or against any of the general views that are floating around this country.”

A post on a local Winnipeg punk Facebook group disavowed Zegarac, describing how he “is despised by every group or organization he's ever claimed to represent,” making reference to Antifa. The anonymous post also referred to allegations levied against Zegarac that claimed he acted inappropriately with underage females in the punk rock scene.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 1:50:59 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Couldn't agree more.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/505412/state_becomes_obsolete_even_more_ferroci-2270056.JPG

Hmm,

They probably took all the loyalist police they had on the whole force, put them together on one shift, and managed to confiscate a small amount of the fuel, hoping that the depot building would slow down.

Attachment Attached File

The result?

"Oh, I'm afraid the fuel will be quite operational, when the Monday Honking arrives"
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 1:52:39 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Matias Muñoz
@TiMunoz
. Huge Star Wars nerd.

Yup, I read the rest of his thread of tweets and couldn't believe how brazen they were.  Locking the doors?  Attempting mass murder by fire?  Come on!  Fucking over-the-top!  Guy is so full of shit, it is leaking from his ears and nostrils.

Hope they sue him for libel as a class action and he gets busted for filing a false police report like that turd jussie smollet.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 1:52:59 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

... snip for space...

View Quote

Let's wait and see if the forum's resident resident Manbearpig Front believers will fast rope in to tell us all that, get this?
Some truckers have purple hair, and this is therefore totally cereal guys.
Page / 288
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top