Link Posted: 2/7/2022 9:38:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 9:40:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ottaawa mayor declares a state of emergency
View Quote

It's going to be an interesting day at City Hall, as well as inside the Chambers at Parliament Hill.

They are panicking.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 9:40:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

The OP was stating ALL LEO would load people into cattle cars, that has never been permitted on this site.  

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why did the police confiscating fuel thread get disappeared?

The OP was stating ALL LEO would load people into cattle cars, that has never been permitted on this site.  

Is there LEO that would not confiscate gas cans if they are ordered to?
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 9:41:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

Its also untrue - the figures from WWII for France, Netherlands, Belgium and Denmark are only 94% of Police collaborated with the Germans.  Not 100% as stated above.

Its time for the RCMP and provincial police to stand on the right side of history and not follow the wrong path as highlighted above - just following orders was the Nuremberg defence - it didn't wash then and it doesn't wash now.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 9:42:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Fingers crossed that there’s some truth in that rumor of a vote of no confidence…..
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 9:42:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Romanian trucker speaks of the Romanian revolution and taking out Ceausescu.

He says he is going home like Caesar Or in a body bag.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyl3paQMd9g
View Quote

Awesome.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 9:43:38 AM EDT
[#8]
Received my refund from GFM.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 9:46:05 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Its also untrue - the figures from WWII for France, Netherlands, Belgium and Denmark are only 94% of Police collaborated with the Germans.  Not 100% as stated above.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 2/7/2022 9:52:03 AM EDT
[#10]
I would have never picked him to the hockey player that stood up and said the most.

Link Posted: 2/7/2022 9:55:36 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 9:58:13 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Is there LEO that would not confiscate gas cans if they are ordered to?
View Quote

How many cans actually got confiscated? How many didn’t?

And you know that’s in Canada right? It’s not in the United States, there isn’t a 4th Amendment. I’m not sure what kind of legal basis you could use for that in the US.

Did you also notice that the Ottawa Police Service public announcements included a reminder to officers that they should follow the commands of the HQ group? Why would that be necessary, and why would it be put out in public?

I hate that we are simpletons here.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 10:04:25 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

"Oh, I'm afraid the fuel will be quite operational, when the Monday Honking arrives"
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 10:10:57 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

90% or 100%? Does it look like they're going to eat the $1 mil already disbursed?
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 10:13:36 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 10:16:19 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Its time for the RCMP and provincial police to stand on the right side of history and not follow the wrong path as highlighted above - just following orders was the Nuremberg defence - it didn't wash then and it doesn't wash now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

94% sounds about right.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 10:18:15 AM EDT
[#17]
COC
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 10:18:19 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

How many cans actually got confiscated? How many didn’t?

And you know that’s in Canada right? It’s not in the United States, there isn’t a 4th Amendment. I’m not sure what kind of legal basis you could use for that in the US.

Did you also notice that the Ottawa Police Service public announcements included a reminder to officers that they should follow the commands of the HQ group? Why would that be necessary, and why would it be put out in public?

I hate that we are simpletons here.
View Quote

Some guy on the FB Freedom convoy page posted that he was approached by a couple of cops and told to hand over his gas can or be arrested, he responded with "Ok, cuff me then"
The 2 cops looked at each other and walked away from the guy and his gas can.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 10:19:08 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

90% or 100%? Does it look like they're going to eat the $1 mil already disbursed?
View Quote
As far as I can tell it's the whole thing; i.e., a few cents more, actually. I guess the exchange rate fluctuated a wee bit the last week or so.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 10:21:43 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

Just most
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 10:25:23 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Some guy on the FB Freedom convoy page posted that he was approached by a couple of cops and told to hand over his gas can or be arrested, he responded with "Ok, cuff me then"
The 2 cops looked at each other and walked away from the guy and his gas can.
View Quote

Video of this would be an epic propaganda win
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 10:26:05 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

"Antifa is an idea"
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 10:29:53 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
It is pretty amazing what the gov is willing to do just to keep these mandates, this should really be an eye opener for those who still thought this was about a virus
View Quote

Awesome observation.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 10:40:34 AM EDT
[#24]
So people are not allowed to bring gas to the freedom convoy? That's OK, the trucks run on diesel anyway.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 10:41:06 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

It's going to be an interesting day at City Hall, as well as inside the Chambers at Parliament Hill.

They are panicking.
View Quote
Meanwhile, Trudeau is worried about his vagina being mutilated.

Link Posted: 2/7/2022 10:42:40 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Awesome observation.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It is pretty amazing what the gov is willing to do just to keep these mandates, this should really be an eye opener for those who still thought this was about a virus

Awesome observation.
Those that still believe that this is about a virus will never be convinced otherwise, it's become religion at this point.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 10:45:54 AM EDT
[#27]
Attachment Attached File

Remember, Anthony Fauci can move game of function research to China, let it escape into the world grinding it to a halt for 2 years and killing many in the process.
He can lie about it, fucking millions while saving his own ass -
Not even a wrist slap, not even a conversation.

But if the work the ruling class starts taking a massive L for being corrupt, and you tweet about it?
Oh NOW you done did it.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 10:46:01 AM EDT
[#28]
Searched for it on Reddit to see what the commies think. What a cancer site.

Most posts I see are from 5-11 days ago. Those posts didn't age well.

They're squashing information as hard as they can. Nothing on the front page. Most complaining like a certain gender.

Feminism blah blah blah
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 10:47:50 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They are panicking.

I seem to recall a time in the Western world when this was not something that needed to be tweeted about.

Gee, maybe importing thousands of people from countries where this was normal was a BAD idea?
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 10:49:36 AM EDT
[#30]
Go Canada Go!!!
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 10:49:57 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Honestly, why the fuck are we (more particularly site mods) picking straws that fucking hard?

This is pathetic.
View Quote
You must be new here?

Duestchland freedom convoy

Link Posted: 2/7/2022 10:51:14 AM EDT
[#32]

More riot police in ottawa and bombardiers with big guns, guns for what there was no crime being done except pissing off some people. Rt and follow us
-----------------------

These cops do NOT have a warrant they just stole the fuel and will go down just like go fund me. rt and follow us
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 10:51:54 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I seem to recall a time in the Western world when this was not something that needed to be tweeted about.

Gee, maybe importing thousands of people from countries where this was normal was a BAD idea?
View Quote
Supporters will never make the connection. Leftists cause the problem while planning on selling the solution.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 10:54:59 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

What?  You didn't do a chargeback?
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 10:55:18 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Truth

But Canada can function if Castro jr took vacation permanently and never returned to work.
It cannot make it 1 month with no truckers.
People would starve.

Klaus Schwab and Co gave themselves too much credit when they thought they could switch from the slowly boiled frog to the flash fry method.

Once people realized they were building their own cages and contributing to their own enslavement, some of them would catch on and try to stop the process.
View Quote

Man plans. God laughs.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 10:55:37 AM EDT
[#36]
coc
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 10:58:36 AM EDT
[#37]
Good luck trying to search for a live stream on Youtube without having a go-to channel.

(Gamer word)

Link Posted: 2/7/2022 11:00:25 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 11:00:32 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

The RCMP btw are not considered Police here and are not under the police services act, they are paramilitary org subject to DOD, you know like the NKVD, Stasi, SD fuckers.. all the same.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 11:07:03 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

To be fair, his pussy is taking a serious beating this week.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 11:11:30 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Good luck trying to search for a live stream on Youtube without having a go-to channel.

(Gamer word)

View Quote

To find a live stream of whats going on in Ottawa?  Its easy (right now) on Youtube.  Type ottawa in the search box, click the filers, click live, then number of viewers and you get the big ones.  

I'd rather find them on Rumble though.  Cant seems to figure out how to search for live streams there
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 11:12:22 AM EDT
[#42]
Reports from other media suggest that elements of the (d) (h) (s) and (F)amous (b)ut not so competent are in the capitol of Canada to 'help' identify the truckers.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 11:12:57 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
You must be new here?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Honestly, why the fuck are we (more particularly site mods) picking straws that fucking hard?

This is pathetic.
You must be new here?

That's the second time you've said that. Clearly I'm not new.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 11:15:16 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

(Gamer word)

View Quote
Yep. Try searching for Ottawa live and you get a bunch of non live streams and mainstream media videos.

If you filter further for "live" items you get some streams though.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 11:15:43 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

To find a live stream of whats going on in Ottawa?  Its easy (right now) on Youtube.  Type ottawa in the search box, click the filers, click live, then number of viewers and you get the big ones.  

I'd rather find them on Rumble though.  Cant seems to figure out how to search for live streams there
View Quote

Gotcha. Thank you.

I don't use the filters much.

Without filters all you see is MSM.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 11:18:57 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote
This is something rumble desperately needs to improve; search doesn't work well, not much of a platform for live vids on the site, and layout/menus are bad. https://rumble.com/live-videos
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 11:19:02 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Searched for it on Reddit to see what the commies think. What a cancer site.

Most posts I see are from 5-11 days ago. Those posts didn't age well.

They're squashing information as hard as they can. Nothing on the front page. Most complaining like a certain gender.

Feminism blah blah blah
View Quote

The Ottawa megathread is the most current disaster.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 11:20:14 AM EDT
[#48]
coc
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 11:35:54 AM EDT
[#49]
Is there an explanation as to why we aren’t allowed to even discuss police taking gas?? Out of all the police shooting /warrant threads it’s them stealing diesel fuel that is the line in the sand around here? The Canada protest is easily the biggest news in two years of Covid and we aren’t allowed to talk about the police officers actions there?
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 11:36:25 AM EDT
[#50]
Freedom Convoy ADDRESS TO THE NATION - Feb.6, 2022 "State of Emergency Update"

Page / 288
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top