BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/3/2021 9:13:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
When I was in college we visited the primate lab at Holloman Air Force base as part of an anthropology class. The adult chimps were in cages that somewhat resembled human prison cells.   I worked for a state prison for eight  years.  Not once did I see a look of hate in the eyes of a convict that could match what I saw in those chimps' eyes.  Saying they looked soul-less like a doll's eyes doesn't begin to describe the creep factor.  It was a look that makes  your blood run cold enough to shoot that animal on sight with extreme prejudice, for sure.
View Quote

Lol can upu blame them. They are in cells being used for research.  They are going to hate all humans. So would I if doctors were doing that shit to me.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top