[#2]
I approve of this message!
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 10:36:33 PM EDT
[#3]
I suspect a Katy Mixon type change in her body about a dozen years from now,
But currently not guilty.
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 10:42:50 PM EDT
[#4]
In ten years, she will look like spongebob, a square of lard.
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 10:44:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 10:50:47 PM EDT
[#6]
I would Elon Musk that girl.
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 10:58:53 PM EDT
[#7]
I suddenly need attention

I mean, I am in bad shape
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 11:36:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Oh no, not the case....

And BTW, I AM curvy and athletic....(not breasts that big though)

The thing IS, thots like her make it hard for men to take us seriously - especially when they come with their skimpy shit on the job.

And yes, I am fucking tired of thots being put on pedestals cuz they use sex and/or their body to hypnotize men - as if that's a freakin' achievement.

Lastly, she's an attention Ho who has no self confidence, cuz if she had any, she'd have no reason to be putting tight clothes on to get a rise out of people.

Jobs aren't places to give people erections, why don't she wear her crop-top to the club and get all the attention she can deal with.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Everyone giving negative feedback are land whales, guaranteed.

Oh no, not the case....

The thing IS, thots like her make it hard for men to take us seriously - especially when they come with their skimpy shit on the job.

And yes, I am fucking tired of thots being put on pedestals cuz they use sex and/or their body to hypnotize men - as if that's a freakin' achievement.

Lastly, she's an attention Ho who has no self confidence, cuz if she had any, she'd have no reason to be putting tight clothes on to get a rise out of people.

Jobs aren't places to give people erections, why don't she wear her crop-top to the club and get all the attention she can deal with.

How is that skimpy? Geeze, are you a mod here?

I'll even go as far as to say that baggy scrubs are a safety risk. Between violent restraints and using hoyer lifts, etc.

Hell, is it inappropriate that my scrubs are tight on my arms, shoulders, chest?
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 11:40:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I'll even go as far as to say that baggy scrubs are a safety risk. Between violent restraints and using hoyer lifts, etc.

Hell, is it inappropriate that my scrubs are tight on my arms, shoulders, chest?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh no, not the case....

I believe in "modesty".....and apparently, other places pull it off.

BTW, there's a difference between "form fitting" and spandex. That thot intentionally is wearing a size too small - which essentially is "spandex".

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 11:42:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh no, not the case....

I believe in "modesty".....and apparently, other places pull it off.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/523431/Screen_Shot_2022-07-20_at_11_39_59_PM_pn-2460496.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/523431/Screen_Shot_2022-07-20_at_11_41_16_PM_pn-2460498.JPG

Link Posted: 7/20/2022 11:48:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Anyone link her onlyfans yet...

You know, I'd like to do..... research.
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 11:58:44 PM EDT
[#12]
That’s a real woman, I wonder if she does house calls and wellness visits?
Link Posted: 7/21/2022 12:13:15 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Very nice rack.
View Quote

She'd make an excellent Dental Hygienist.
Link Posted: 7/21/2022 12:24:09 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Gotta be fake.
View Quote

We’ll that’s obvious.
Link Posted: 7/21/2022 3:57:39 AM EDT
[#15]
Dear God. Thank you. This nurse is proof that you exist and that you love us. Angels are real and increasingly rare in this bizarre age.

Dear nurse, thank you. Being in a hospital and under going coronary bypass surgery can be a test of lnner strength. Conversation with a bright, happy,  coy nurse with an outstanding figure can be an important part of recovery and more valuable and effective than hydrocodone pain relievers and physical therapy. Hard work by doctors and nurses were essential to my recovery. There is no recovery without good spirits and you brought good spirits with you.  You brought me strength.
Link Posted: 7/21/2022 4:00:58 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Another dumb whore...
View Quote
Go be sick somewhere else.

Link Posted: 7/21/2022 4:13:28 AM EDT
[#17]
After 30 days in the hospital.
I will say that most do not wear super tight scrub tops..but the pants....
At 1st I felt to shitty to notice but by week 3....
Well....i started to.
And if I was at 100% ...I'd had to sneak a gurney jerk.

Link Posted: 7/21/2022 4:55:33 AM EDT
[#18]
What a stupid fucking article.

"Some people had a debate on the internet so we wrote about it."
Link Posted: 7/21/2022 5:08:28 AM EDT
[#19]
If they ever do a stage version of Who Framed Roger Rabbit?  She can play Jessica Rabbitt
Link Posted: 7/21/2022 5:17:24 AM EDT
[#20]
Dear pleasure journal….
Link Posted: 7/21/2022 5:40:25 AM EDT
[#21]

I'll be in my bunk...
Link Posted: 7/21/2022 5:45:43 AM EDT
[#22]
Where's the motherfucker who has a problem with that?
Link Posted: 7/21/2022 5:52:47 AM EDT
[#23]
She's just Dr hunting over bait.
Link Posted: 7/21/2022 5:53:41 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I have had sex in more than one break room, stairwell, broom closet, etc.. in hospitals.
View Quote

People.who haven't worked in a hospitals in their 20s-30s have no idea, especially as a male nurse or doctor.  There's an equal amount of hook-up as healthcare going down.
Link Posted: 7/21/2022 6:08:40 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
That is why large hospitals outlaw outside/personal scrubs and have their own in-house generics.  It is mostly about infection control with a mandate of "hospital laundered scrubs".  It is somewhat based on the hootchie mama tightest scrub contests.  

Even still, you find an outlier that looks damn impressive in the generics.  
View Quote

When I worked at UofF Medical Center they initiated a dress code due to the female nursing staff's clothing choices.  
Scrub pants (see through white or pink were common) pulled up and rolled down at the top with panties exposed, baby GAP tshirts with v-necks and midriff showing.  Those were good days bros.

The super-tight scrub phase followed.
Link Posted: 7/21/2022 6:46:39 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

But she'll be getting child support from a physician.

Kharn
Link Posted: 7/21/2022 6:59:51 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Oh no, not the case....

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/21/2022 7:02:31 AM EDT
[#28]
Ima gonna need more pics to make a proper determination
Link Posted: 7/21/2022 7:19:37 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Ima gonna need more pics to make a proper determination
View Quote

I'll say what you're really thinking.

I wanna see her butthole
Link Posted: 7/21/2022 7:23:03 AM EDT
[#30]
If that's inappropriate, I don't wanna be right.
Link Posted: 7/21/2022 7:23:40 AM EDT
[#31]
This is just another bull "I'm a victim" story.

She dresses provocatively to get attention.  This is plainly seen from the pictures on her instagram account.  The scrubs are either too small of a size or she had them altered to fit her like that.  

Just another drama queen.
Link Posted: 7/21/2022 7:32:20 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I don’t see a problem here.
View Quote

Admin generally hates you wearing your badge a waist level.
Link Posted: 7/21/2022 7:55:12 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

She'd make an excellent Dental Hygienist.
View Quote

Sweet Jesus Yes.    Yes, she would.
Link Posted: 7/21/2022 7:58:12 AM EDT
[#34]
I want one or two.
Link Posted: 7/21/2022 8:02:29 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

My thoughts exactly. She’ll be Mrs. MD before long. I don’t have a lot of respect for nurses like that; they reinforce a negative stereotype that impacts the reputation of others who are there to actually work. Not to mention they’re often so caught up in flirting that they neglect their patients and everyone else has to pick up their slack.

That being said, she is wearing them in the manner they are intended to be worn, and I’ve seen scrubs shrink wrapped on much curvier medical personnel. She’s a trashy attention whore, and that won’t change even if her scrubs do.
Link Posted: 7/21/2022 8:06:27 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

My thoughts exactly. She’ll be Mrs. MD before long. I don’t have a lot of respect for nurses like that; they reinforce a negative stereotype that impacts the reputation of others who are there to actually work. Not to mention they’re often so caught up in flirting that they neglect their patients and everyone else has to pick up their slack.

That being said, she is wearing them in the manner they are intended to be worn, and I’ve seen scrubs shrink wrapped on much curvier medical personnel. She’s a trashy attention whore, and that won’t change even if her scrubs do.
View Quote

Even though you're right, did ya have to say it
Link Posted: 7/21/2022 8:20:06 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Kharn
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Kharn

Or not.
And I’m going to go with likely not.

I laughed and agreed at first.
Interesting dynamic.

A dozen female nurses for each male doctor is not a ratio in her favor.
1:1 young female doctor to young male doctor ratio makes it way more common now for them to marry another physician, or already be married to one of their classmates.
Their esteem problem, daddy issue, need for attention wiring means many a cop, paramedic, firefighter, male nurse, random club hookup, etc. is going to be hitting it as well.

The classic dynamic of work proximity of young male doctors to ton of female nurses, and the cultural/societal pressures for good wife material are not what they were.

I think she is only about 10% likely to score an MD husband, and about 90% likely to end up with a kid from one of the other categories, then it’s 50/50 whether they get married to the Dad vs the single mom/nurse hero route.

Fifty years ago we would have been looking at maybe 10% female medical students/new doctors.
With huge numbers of essentially 100% young new female nurses coming on board each year.
And huge social pressure, cultural norms, and public shame providing behavioral regulation that is essentially completely eroded at this point.

His interest in the product of the local technical/community college with a couple of cases of PID under her belt and HSV that dozens of other guys around work have hit in the past few years is minimal.  (From a marriage perspective. He will be perfectly willing to hit it too, just not interested in marriage.  Women have a hard time understanding this.)

Link Posted: 7/21/2022 8:25:23 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There is nothing wrong with her “Dr Hunting” if she isn’t in it to just divorce the guy and take his shit. It’s biological for most women, especially those seeking to create a family, to want to find the best mate possible that will be able to provide for them.  Men look for beauty and fertility, women look for security as top attributes.  Just like I would go to Lane Bryant to look for a woman, she isn’t going to Dollar General looking for a man.
Link Posted: 7/21/2022 8:32:55 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 7/21/2022 8:33:31 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

As I replied to Kharn, that’s a dynamic that is fading away.

It’s not 1968 anymore.  Young male medical students and new doctors are no longer work/education/clinical proximity limited to young female nurses.
50% of their classmates and fellow new doctors are women.  

The societal pressures that made for better nurse wife material are eroded.
The recent shift / dynamic for the local ADN pathways from primarily HS grads in the pipeline to a significant percentage of 20 somethings turning their life around the same.

Culturally during this period the shift has gone from essentially 0% young single mom to 25% single mom RNs.

While the interest for young male physicians to have sex with attractive young female nurses is unchanged,
Their pool of marriage material is much larger and deeper.
Link Posted: 7/21/2022 8:44:08 AM EDT
[#41]
Not fucking guilty!
Link Posted: 7/21/2022 8:54:29 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

There is nothing wrong with her “Dr Hunting” if she isn’t in it to just divorce the guy and take his shit. It’s biological for most women, especially those seeking to create a family, to want to find the best mate possible that will be able to provide for them.  Men look for beauty and fertility, women look for security as top attributes.  Just like I would go to Lane Bryant to look for a woman, she isn’t going to Dollar General looking for a man.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would agree with you but for the part where she neglects her patients and leaves others to pick up the slack. That isn’t always the case, but about 95% of the time, it is. Patients suffer, other nurses suffer, and it’s a shitty situation. I can think of exactly one Dr Hunter that wasn’t a shit tier nurse over the course of my nursing career.
Link Posted: 7/21/2022 8:55:41 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
You can get a nursing degree by 22-years old?
View Quote

4 years for a bachelor's
Link Posted: 7/21/2022 9:21:31 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
You can get a nursing degree by 22-years old?
View Quote
You can get any four year degree by 22. I am not even sure nursing degrees take four years.
Link Posted: 7/21/2022 9:24:50 AM EDT
[#45]
I had to spend a lot time at the hospital over the last month visiting a family member. All is I can say is some nurses wear their scubs much better than others, and it looks like there are yoga pants like scrubs out there.
Link Posted: 7/21/2022 9:27:55 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I suppose if you graduate high school at 17 and go straight into a nursing program it's possible.

Most of the nurses I've known took the slow road of screwing around at a university for a couple years before switching to a nursing program.
View Quote
Graduate HS 18.

Freshman 18-19
Sophomore 19-20
Junior 20-21
Senior 21-22

5 year plan 22-23
Link Posted: 7/21/2022 9:30:53 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

People.who haven't worked in a hospitals in their 20s-30s have no idea, especially as a male nurse or doctor.  There's an equal amount of hook-up as healthcare going down.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have had sex in more than one break room, stairwell, broom closet, etc.. in hospitals.

The hospital I was in…the 50s supplies guy got written up for making out with the morbidly obese, shaved head, Harley-riding 60s patient care director in the long term care wing laundry room.

I about peed myself laughing.
Link Posted: 7/21/2022 9:31:13 AM EDT
[#48]
Butter face

Who cares , you got a nice body , flaunt it.

Link Posted: 7/21/2022 9:31:54 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Why on earth is every nurse I've ever had been either an obese old woman or flamboyantly gay dude and not someone like this
View Quote

The only time I ever had a smoking hot nurse was when I was being prepped for angioplasty heart surgery. Her job was to shave my privates to prepare for the catheter. Such bad timing :(
Link Posted: 7/21/2022 9:38:01 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
A sphere is curvy.
View Quote
A sphere has a curve. To be curvy requires more than one curve.

Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top