Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Steyn is pure gold!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Mark Steyn (filling in for Rush) just referred to this as "Debbie Does Dulles."  

Don't know whether my reaction should be or 
Steyn is pure gold!
Anyone else catch his 87% comment? He does get around the net. Who knows, just saying..,,,

He does keep me laughing at times and always enjoy when he fills in for Rush.
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 9:53:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, I caught it. I laughed out loud.

Wasserman is so unattractive, I think she might really be a he.
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 9:56:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Anyone else catch his 87% comment? He does get around the net. Who knows, just saying..,,,

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Steyn is pure gold!

He's my favorite sit in for Rush, and the only one that I think is in the same ballpark as Rush on the entertainment factor.
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 10:02:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Holy fucktards Batman, what a surprise.
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 10:07:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Fake news.

She spoke on the senate floor today.  She's not hiding or running. She has nothing to fear from her brothers DOJ.
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 10:25:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I want to believe...
View Quote
This....
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 10:29:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 10:37:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Fake news.

She spoke on the senate floor today.  She's not hiding or running. She has nothing to fear from her brothers DOJ.
View Quote
And nobody stepped up and yelled "shut up you lying kiniving crooked coont! " ?
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 10:37:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Bitch knows she is next.
View Quote
If any of those allegations are true, she knows her hours are numbered. They're going to Seth Rich her.
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 11:24:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Don't cut them up. Give them the Major Kong treatment.  

WellBye.gif
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'd tie the flayed bodies of these spies to some inert JDAMs and drop them through the roof of the ISIs headquarters.

Along with what you suggested.
Don't cut them up. Give them the Major Kong treatment.  

WellBye.gif
Flaying is just skinning.

I'd present the tanned skins to the Pakistani ambassador in Washington.
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 11:36:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
He's my favorite sit in for Rush, and the only one that I think is in the same ballpark as Rush on the entertainment factor.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Steyn is pure gold!

This.
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 11:38:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Lets start executing enemies. Pleaseeeeeeee.

Once they've screamed out in pain everything they know about everyone.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If you guys haven't read this, get your magnifying glasses or zoooom. It's WELL WORTH THE READ.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/327183/IMG-0553-264647.JPG

Fantasizing about their deaths will get us nothing.

If you're going to kill an ideology, especially a corrupt and manipulating one, you have to expose the actors for what they are, and ridicule them out of existence to the point no one will want to be associated with that train of thought.
Link Posted: 7/29/2017 12:39:51 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I'm still waiting for the massive investigation into Obama's wrongdoings.
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/29/2017 3:30:42 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

If you're going to kill an ideology, especially a corrupt and manipulating one, you have to expose the actors for what they are, and ridicule them out of existence to the point no one will want to be associated with that train of thought.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
If you guys haven't read this, get your magnifying glasses or zoooom. It's WELL WORTH THE READ.

Right? Killing them just gives their ideas more credence. It turns them into martyrs and does nothing to kill the idea.
Link Posted: 7/29/2017 3:36:29 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Project for a new American Century and Agenda 21 are published publicly.

the red pill is ignoring the googgly vibes and reading them as if your life depends on it, because it does. Do you want to live in a house with a wine cellar and cold storage for aging sides of beef and lamb or do you want to play video games, eat shit, and die young and call it good enough.

Truth is it is the meat in the larder and your health of body and mind that matter. And going to college and working in a server farm aint gonna get you there with your kids spending enough time with you to become people worth producing, or in quantity to make a difference in the changing of the system.

the government we have is the result of a population completely cut from its roots. No source of wisdom in the elderly, no sense of pride in the youth. We are living in sick times and everyone knows it. The loudest in their call for decadence first among them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

On one hand it's absurd because we would be talking a conspiracy so huge that nobody in their right mind would expect to keep it secret.   On the other hand in some ways if that was true, it hasn't been kept secret.   They would be keeping the secret by branding people as conspiracy nuts and killing off the ones they can't silence or marginalize in other ways.

It's easier to explain by saying politicians start out crooked and just lie to get elected, but sometimes the conspiracy theory is true even if it's exceedingly rare.
In large part the Democrat effort to take over is being done in the open.

Multiple sources have talked about the future Democrat majority that will naturally occur due to "immigration", for example. It simply amounts to "electing a new people". That is only one issue among many they are using to further their goals.

In large part GOPe has found a nitch as an opposition that's ineffective and doesn't rock the boat.

It is really one big takeover that is mostly not a conspiracy in the sense we think of conspiracies, but rather narratives driving decision making that drives to certain conclusions.

This isn't to say that there are no conspiarcies, certainly events like F&F, the IRS scandal and the Clinton email scandals involve something more like a conventional conspiracy. But these worked because the wider narrative that protected Obama and Clinton from the MSM and establishment investigation. Compare and contrast with how much they dig in on the "Russian collusion" story.

the red pill is ignoring the googgly vibes and reading them as if your life depends on it, because it does. Do you want to live in a house with a wine cellar and cold storage for aging sides of beef and lamb or do you want to play video games, eat shit, and die young and call it good enough.

Truth is it is the meat in the larder and your health of body and mind that matter. And going to college and working in a server farm aint gonna get you there with your kids spending enough time with you to become people worth producing, or in quantity to make a difference in the changing of the system.

the government we have is the result of a population completely cut from its roots. No source of wisdom in the elderly, no sense of pride in the youth. We are living in sick times and everyone knows it. The loudest in their call for decadence first among them.
Man I dig it

I think......
Link Posted: 7/29/2017 7:22:41 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Steyn is pure gold!

He mentioned 87 several times on Friday's show.
Link Posted: 7/29/2017 9:51:52 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
GUILTY! Literally and by majority rule from ARFCOM.
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/29/2017 10:41:44 AM EDT
[#18]
I wonder how the Awan relegation will impact Anthony Weiner's sentencing hearing.  I bet he will be more willing to cut a deal now that the house of cards is one step closer to falling.
Link Posted: 7/29/2017 11:01:52 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Man I dig it

I think......
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

On one hand it's absurd because we would be talking a conspiracy so huge that nobody in their right mind would expect to keep it secret.   On the other hand in some ways if that was true, it hasn't been kept secret.   They would be keeping the secret by branding people as conspiracy nuts and killing off the ones they can't silence or marginalize in other ways.

It's easier to explain by saying politicians start out crooked and just lie to get elected, but sometimes the conspiracy theory is true even if it's exceedingly rare.
In large part the Democrat effort to take over is being done in the open.

Multiple sources have talked about the future Democrat majority that will naturally occur due to "immigration", for example. It simply amounts to "electing a new people". That is only one issue among many they are using to further their goals.

In large part GOPe has found a nitch as an opposition that's ineffective and doesn't rock the boat.

It is really one big takeover that is mostly not a conspiracy in the sense we think of conspiracies, but rather narratives driving decision making that drives to certain conclusions.

This isn't to say that there are no conspiarcies, certainly events like F&F, the IRS scandal and the Clinton email scandals involve something more like a conventional conspiracy. But these worked because the wider narrative that protected Obama and Clinton from the MSM and establishment investigation. Compare and contrast with how much they dig in on the "Russian collusion" story.

Man I dig it

I think......
My point is the people living today have no sense of what permanents of place is. What title to lands is. What it represents. Today property ownership is a transaction with a bank, on a square acre of  debt to be paid, or leveraged for some other debt.  To live fully you need a place that defines you. Generations of  thought to make  that place better and more welcoming. Orchards, vines, perennials in patches long established. A place to throw parties and cook haunches of meat and whole animals outside over real wood as flowers bloom and perfume the air. Community Smoke houses and beer cellars. These are the things that make a long healthy life and they do not exist in most of america. They were wiped out in the 1920s and 30s by the plague brought back after WWI, then the depression which forced 90% of the population to move, and all production in American was taken over for the war efforts, and now by federally recommended winkwink zoning laws and the FDA.

People just do not understand the hothouse they live in is the complete manufacture of forces that they do not control... And it was never meant to be that way in America. When Your food is not local, and you have no skills or livestock or machines to produce your own, and would not be allowed to do so even if you wanted to, there is a reason for that.
Link Posted: 7/29/2017 1:50:05 PM EDT
[#20]
The unfortunate truth is that she'll be reelected to Congress every two years like clockwork.
Link Posted: 7/29/2017 2:29:41 PM EDT
[#21]
She's from Florida right? There are sharks in the water off Florida right? Maybe she should go for a really nice long swim about a quarter mile off of the coast. Better yet, there are 'gators in the swamps and lakes in Florida right? If she is really stressed and doesn't like salt water maybe she should relieve her stress in one of the States many lakes. I hear that midnight swims are very relaxing.
Link Posted: 7/29/2017 2:33:07 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 7/29/2017 2:43:27 PM EDT
[#23]
Stefan has a good video on this, I wonder what the hell Debbie Wasserman-Schultz is so worried about that she would warn the Capital Police about the 'consequences' of not returning her laptop.

This is an incredible story.

Link Posted: 7/29/2017 2:47:40 PM EDT
[#24]
there is a glimmer just a glimmer of hope that changes will be made..........that the swamp creatures will be found out. Yeah, I know, if no one hears about this shit no one will do a thing about it.
Link Posted: 7/29/2017 2:52:44 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fake news.

Or "get your skanky arse back to the House"?
Link Posted: 7/29/2017 2:55:22 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Debbie Wasserman Schultz “Absolute Wreck – Barely Able to Function” Since Imran Awan Arrest

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/327183/IMG-0630-264644.JPG

Word has it that Debbie Wasserman Schultz is an absolute wreck since Imran Awan was arrested. Calls for her to testify to Congress are increasingly growing as well.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/327183/IMG-0628-264638.JPG

Rot in prison, bitch!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/debbie-wasserman-schultz-barely-able-function-since-imran-awan-arrest/
View Quote

This tells me she's guilty of something more than just a little bit of corruption.
Link Posted: 7/29/2017 2:59:52 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

This tells me she's guilty of something more than just a little bit of corruption.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Debbie Wasserman Schultz “Absolute Wreck – Barely Able to Function” Since Imran Awan Arrest

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/327183/IMG-0630-264644.JPG

Word has it that Debbie Wasserman Schultz is an absolute wreck since Imran Awan was arrested. Calls for her to testify to Congress are increasingly growing as well.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/327183/IMG-0628-264638.JPG

Rot in prison, bitch!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/debbie-wasserman-schultz-barely-able-function-since-imran-awan-arrest/

If you want to understand what is happening watch the hour plus long video a few posts up.
Link Posted: 7/29/2017 3:04:53 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Rod Blagoiavich
View Quote
Literally on tape saying  " that isn't enough money, I need more to do this illegal act"
Link Posted: 7/29/2017 3:17:39 PM EDT
[#29]
LOL the guy was arrested for a single count of bank fraud for filing some bogus lease or something like that.  They ROR'd him for fuck's sake.  If he hangs around, the most he'll get is a fine and probation at which time he'll disappear to Pakiland where he'll fall into a huge pile of keep quiet money.

That cunt, Wasserman, is just laying low because she knows the MSM will cover for her by not digging into the story and it will blow over as soon as Trump makes another fucking stupid tweet.  She's not having a stroke or a break down...
Link Posted: 7/29/2017 3:29:16 PM EDT
[#30]
"The floater fished out of the Potomac River last week has been identified as ............... "
Link Posted: 7/29/2017 3:41:03 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
LOL the guy was arrested for a single count of bank fraud for filing some bogus lease or something like that.  They ROR'd him for fuck's sake.  If he hangs around, the most he'll get is a fine and probation at which time he'll disappear to Pakiland where he'll fall into a huge pile of keep quiet money.

That cunt, Wasserman, is just laying low because she knows the MSM will cover for her by not digging into the story and it will blow over as soon as Trump makes another fucking stupid tweet.  She's not having a stroke or a break down...
View Quote
So the status quo will just cover up that half  the democrat caucus, thus all of congress was being spied on, by ISI during the entire War on Terror, or Since since 2005?

I dont fucking think so.

This is NOT 1984.

Gonna be a whole lot of splaining  over this.
Link Posted: 7/29/2017 4:03:36 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Stefan has a good video on this, I wonder what the hell Debbie Wasserman-Schultz is so worried about that she would warn the Capital Police about the 'consequences' of not returning her laptop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKzzyOsvajc
View Quote
Holy Shit!!!

If any of this is 10% true it will go down as the biggest breach of security ever.

If it's 100% true people should go to jail, but you'd have to lock up 1/2 of congress.
Link Posted: 7/29/2017 4:14:17 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Holy Shit!!!

If any of this is 10% true it will go down as the biggest breach of security ever.

If it's 100% true people should go to jail, but you'd have to lock up 1/2 of congress.
View Quote
That may be why nothing will happen after the initial stink dissipates.
Link Posted: 7/29/2017 4:31:08 PM EDT
[#34]
Deep State will release another barrage against Trump.  This IT story has the potential for legs.  The DS and the 'Rats have been lighting backfires since the election.  They have to create and propagate an all-consuming narrative to blind the country to their evil, and Trump's successes.  That's why you'll never hear about either, and why the coverage of Muh Russia has been wall to wall, even though there is no "there" there.  It has kept the MSM completely occupied, and has placated the 'Rat base.
Link Posted: 7/29/2017 4:43:45 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Steyn is pure gold!

I heard that dog whistle, almost had to pull over laughing too hard.
Link Posted: 7/29/2017 10:07:08 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Holy Shit!!!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKzzyOsvajc
Holy Shit!!!

I'm about halfway through Stephens video. Excellent work as usual.

I agree with him, this is likely the biggest scandal to ever hit Washington. There's a serious rabbit hole here.
Link Posted: 7/29/2017 10:26:57 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote
They only used the bank fraud to stop him leaving. They had to put a charge in so they could prevent him from jumping on a plane. He forced their hand and they put at least one charge that they already had in him to hold him. They were still building the other charges
Link Posted: 7/29/2017 11:34:47 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I think even the Pakis would pass on that. There isn't enough grain alcohol, make up, paper bags and duct tape to make that woman fuckable.
View Quote
they're ISI, and it was part of the job.
Link Posted: 7/29/2017 11:59:03 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think even the Pakis would pass on that. There isn't enough grain alcohol, make up, paper bags and duct tape to make that woman fuckable.
don't under estimate anyone capable of fucking 9 year old girls and boys, goats, sheep and the occasional camel........they most likely would fuck DWS.
Link Posted: 7/30/2017 3:52:25 AM EDT
[#40]
This blows every other intelligence coup, by any agency of any country, right out of the water.
Link Posted: 7/30/2017 4:48:04 AM EDT
[#41]
Aaaaaaaaaand. NOTHING will happen.
Link Posted: 7/30/2017 4:52:18 AM EDT
[#42]
I vote for water boarding DWS
Link Posted: 7/30/2017 4:54:29 AM EDT
[#43]
Wait, when I stop laughing I will post something stupid.
Link Posted: 7/30/2017 5:02:50 AM EDT
[#44]
If you have not watched this yet, do yourself a favor and watch this.   

It's long (it blows by quickly) but it is very, very worth it.   Please watch it.  

Embedded again (thank you WaterGlass and others for posting):

Link Posted: 7/30/2017 5:11:17 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 7/30/2017 11:01:48 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 7/30/2017 11:06:44 AM EDT
[#47]
Good. Cunt.
Link Posted: 7/30/2017 11:15:22 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

So the status quo will just cover up that half  the democrat caucus, thus all of congress was being spied on, by ISI during the entire War on Terror, or Since since 2005?

I dont fucking think so.

This is NOT 1984.

Gonna be a whole lot of splaining  over this.
View Quote

The fix is in, nothing will be allowed to happen.  Fox and Brietbart can jump up and down on their desks all they want but without the MSM getting involved, the sheeple will contentedly graze and baaaaa in wide eyed wonder at the latest CGI movie opening Fri at their local multimegaplex mall theater.  Those Paki scumbags had over 80 libtard congressmen as clients, there is no way they will let themselves get involved and their GOPe partners will back them because they won't allow their fellow clubmembers to go down without a fight cuz they could get dragged down with them.
Link Posted: 7/30/2017 11:17:16 AM EDT
[#49]
Wonder how she looks wearing an orange jumpsuit?
Link Posted: 7/30/2017 11:19:14 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote
Current thought is Awan is part of muslim brotherhood
Page / 13
Top Top