User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 12:50:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Anything become justifiable to stop the Nazi republicans.
View Quote

And that's how they justify it in their minds
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 12:53:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Treason. Hang him
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/7/2022 12:54:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Why is this even possible?
View Quote

Good question...

...technology will be the ruination of civilization
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 12:57:16 PM EDT
[#4]
I have been told time and time again by the Democratic Party that there's no voting fraud. It is a myth.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 12:57:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Anything become justifiable to stop the Nazi republicans.
View Quote

I'm betting that after the Red Wave tomorrow, we're going to see a lot of that. "We need to do XY and Z (all nefarious, illegal, violent shit) to save our democracy!!
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 12:59:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
The code had to be implemented to even make this possible.

Why is this even possible with the machines?
View Quote

Lol, most of the machines are running on a version of Windows XP...
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 1:00:06 PM EDT
[#7]
“THeRe’S_nO_ELecTiOn_fRaUD”
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 1:24:23 PM EDT
[#8]
OP propagandized the thread title to enrage the GD dimwits. No programming involved. JFC, read the actual article.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 1:28:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Treason. Hang him
View Quote

I'm normally against the death penalty,  but something needs to start happening to send a clear message.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 1:30:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
OP propagandized the thread title to enrage the GD dimwits. No programming involved. JFC, read the actual article.
View Quote

Thread really is a great microcosm for the suck that is modern (technological) society. Read headline -> form outraged opinion. Always skipping the " let me get some details so I can have an informed opinion" step. AKA, " I don't mind looking like a jackass...in fact I love it!"
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 1:43:42 PM EDT
[#11]
The machines should be treated just like ballots. Constantly, under guard and lock in key when not in use.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 1:46:28 PM EDT
[#12]
I'm sure it's just an isolated incident.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 2:00:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 2:16:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Thread really is a great microcosm for the suck that is modern (technological) society. Read headline -> form outraged opinion. Always skipping the " let me get some details so I can have an informed opinion" step. AKA, " I don't mind looking like a jackass...in fact I love it!"
View Quote

Which, to be honest, is a far greater problem than some asshole stealing a few votes (which doesn't mean that said asshole shouldn't be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, because of course he should).

What the poll worker actually did is bad enough, there's no need to lie about it.  OP should correct the thread title to an honest representation of what happened.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 2:18:06 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 2:21:26 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
And thats just the dumbest one.

Plenty of mail in ballot fraud going on.
View Quote

There sure is, I got 2 ballots and my mom got 1 and her dead husband who died in Sept also got one. But we are Republicans.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 2:28:36 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Remember that questioning election results is a threat to our democracy.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 2:28:46 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

The funniest/saddest thing about all of this is the democrat rhetoric against fascist republicans is a direct echo of the way actual fucking nazis talked about the jews.

We truly do not learn from history.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/7/2022 2:43:55 PM EDT
[#19]
Slowly lowered into a pre chummed shark tank.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 5:01:00 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Remember that questioning election results is a threat to our democracy.
View Quote

Questioning period.

Democracy is disagreement. Go tell it to a "Democrat" & then cover your ears before the high-pitched reeeeeeeeeeing ensues.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 5:10:09 PM EDT
[#21]
Thread title needs an executive edit. This misleading, clickbait, headline-bullshit is a big contributor to why we're all in the mess we're in.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 5:11:09 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 11/7/2022 5:11:14 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

You know why.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 5:13:05 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Fuck hanging, break every single bone in his body.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Treason. Hang him

I favor a more ecologically friendly approach: feed him to a pack of hungry wolves.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 5:14:32 PM EDT
[#25]
How much of this shit won’t get caught?
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 5:14:39 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Treason. Hang him
View Quote

Crimes like these should carry a severe punishment.  I'm not sure how we're going to stop this sort of thing.  Honestly wish they'd go back to paper ballots.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 5:19:09 PM EDT
[#27]
He didn't "program" the voting machine to do anything. While he was assisting voters, he would make the selections he wanted on the terminal
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 5:23:36 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Thread title needs an executive edit. This misleading, clickbait, headline-bullshit is a big contributor to why we're all in the mess we're in.
View Quote
Indeed, it is. As is evident by the majority of replies to this thread whose IQ is apparently equal to their age. We are fucked.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 5:32:19 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Save a drug dealer, hang a treasonous voter fraudster.

In my humble opinion it should be life in prison at the minimum for anyone who tampers with voting.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Treason. Hang him
Save a drug dealer, hang a treasonous voter fraudster.

In my humble opinion it should be life in prison at the minimum for anyone who tampers with voting.

Chop off a thumb.  Of course we should have voter registration tied to fingerprints.  No ID needed to vote.  

Convicted of vote stealing/cheating, you lose a thumb.  

It lets the world know what kind of piece of shit you really are.  
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 5:33:43 PM EDT
[#30]
This is in my home county. It ain't going blue anyway but if people think the elections are not full of fraud, I have a bridge to sell you.

I would drive down to the town square to watch him hang.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 5:38:56 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

The funniest/saddest thing about all of this is the democrat rhetoric against fascist republicans is a direct echo of the way actual fucking nazis talked about the jews.

We truly do not learn from history.
View Quote

My father used to say that the people who ask “how could the Nazis have ever existed” will be the first ones to repeat the behavior.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 5:44:05 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 5:47:51 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Treason. Hang him
View Quote

This ^^^^^^^

Only because It’s too difficult to arrange death by cat (which is what the penalty should be).
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 5:51:20 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 6:02:20 PM EDT
[#35]
The end justifies the means.

Its not cheating if its against sub-human nazi pieces of shit.

They are morally and intellectually superior.

Only THEY know what is best.

The democrat party has ALWAYS been the party of RACISM, they just change what group to discrimminate against in order to fulfill their political objective, it that means disenfranchising white and black conservative voters, the end justifies the means.

Once you advocate for the murder of infants then everything after that is small beans.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 9:06:48 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
The machines should be treated just like ballots. Constantly, under guard and lock in key when not in use.
View Quote
They should be treated a whole lot better than ballots.  More along the lines of treated like nukes.  TPI, armed security, and deadly force authorized.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 9:10:27 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Slowly lowered into a pre chummed shark tank.
View Quote
Sharks with friking laser beams attached to their heads?
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 9:11:53 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Treason. Hang him
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/7/2022 9:13:05 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
He didn't "program" the voting machine to do anything. While he was assisting voters, he would make the selections he wanted on the terminal
View Quote
Clearly "assistance" should not be allowed.  At all.  You aren't aware enough to fill in your own ballot, you should not get a vote.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 9:15:06 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
This is in my home county. It ain't going blue anyway but if people think the elections are not full of fraud, I have a bridge to sell you.

View Quote
Don't be so sure about that. It is getting very purple in Hamilton Co. Especially Carmel.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 9:32:03 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Indeed, it is. As is evident by the majority of replies to this thread whose IQ is apparently equal to their age. We are fucked.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Most in here are discussing fraud itself. Only a couple referencing programming

If the poll worker was attempting to change votes it is still fraud
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 7:44:38 AM EDT
[#42]

Democracy Vs Republic | What's the difference between a Democracy and Republic? Democracy Explained
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 7:45:25 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

You know, "treason" is not some nebulous catch-all offense that you can apply to any action you wish.  It actually has a definition, one that does not match the crime that was actually committed here.
View Quote

Yeah, it's more like sedition.
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 7:52:08 AM EDT
[#44]
81 million people just don’t vote for a Biden w/o a little help.
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 7:53:38 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

This!
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 7:54:36 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
The end justifies the means.

Its not cheating if its against sub-human nazi pieces of shit.

They are morally and intellectually superior.

Only THEY know what is best.

The democrat party has ALWAYS been the party of RACISM, they just change what group to discrimminate against in order to fulfill their political objective, it that means disenfranchising white and black conservative voters, the end justifies the means.

Once you advocate for the murder of infants then everything after that is small beans.
View Quote

The problem is that Nazi subhuman pieces of shit came from the democratic party, switched their party affiliation and threw us under the bus. Do you need someone to draw you a map for how they did this? It's a big act, and the same democrats that ree'd but muh election fraud are the same people doing it. Then, they gave us a candidate rhat came out of the same group of people who can't tie his own shoes. I guess that's supposed to make riot prez a better choice.

Commies took the democratic party, then sent a ringer to the republicans, and fraud has been a thing ever since.

Makes for good tv. All scripted.
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 7:59:17 AM EDT
[#47]
They should be hung.
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 8:01:31 AM EDT
[#48]
So, a very real example of just one way votes can be altered/stolen.  This is fraud, no matter how it is presented.  Folks still struggle acknowledging the reality/truth of how deep the corruption is, and how it has impacted our elections.  The responses in this thread show very clearly what our nation is up against.  Instead of acknowledging the obvious, some want to argue how the obvious is presented, to keep from having to deal with the heart wrenching realization of how corrupted the system/side they support has become.  

Not to mention, folks now presenting an argument against misleading presentation is sad, so sad - when one truly sees the misleading information/presentation that they supported/believed to get us to this point…
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 8:20:09 AM EDT
[#49]
He is just trying to save democracy from them evil republicans    
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 12:52:02 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Treason. Hang him

This is a bad idea.  I agree with the principle, but they would have been pushing to hang Trump already.  Who in the gov do you trust at this point to administer actual justice?
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top