Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 17
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 10:30:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
The Pentagon admitted that they recovered off world made vehicles?  That can't be right can it?  Gotta say I'm kinda stunned.
View Quote
He also said not one case a student has given their teacher covid 19
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 10:30:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

They're all charlatan hucksters. I once posted Tucker's biography and it fell on deaf ears. The guy is the epitome of an elitist in every way (dad was a media exec multi millionaire with properties all over the world, Tucker's entire life was an elite east coast prep school education and he's heir to the Swanson frozen food fortune, etc..) yet Tucker is somehow able to convince his listeners that "he's on your side."

All of these guys are playing pretend. They're actors playing a role. Every night these types are laughing over their cocktails at the new shit they've convinced their plebeian audience about the "elites" that day.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://youtu.be/iF2Rf73Coa8
1:08:15

How do you watch these guys with a straight face?

I don’t have cable and don’t really watch tv so I’ve not seen Fox News in Roughly 10 years....  I watched some of this clip & holy mother of boomer geriatric Medicaid  gold & silver commercials, they sure know their audience.

They're all charlatan hucksters. I once posted Tucker's biography and it fell on deaf ears. The guy is the epitome of an elitist in every way (dad was a media exec multi millionaire with properties all over the world, Tucker's entire life was an elite east coast prep school education and he's heir to the Swanson frozen food fortune, etc..) yet Tucker is somehow able to convince his listeners that "he's on your side."

All of these guys are playing pretend. They're actors playing a role. Every night these types are laughing over their cocktails at the new shit they've convinced their plebeian audience about the "elites" that day.

Well color me shocked.
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 10:30:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoting the NYT.
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 10:30:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I saw an alien on my road trip through Wyoming...

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/183526/20200721_173150_jpg-1516707.JPG

Seems a bunch of school kids captured and stuffed him.

Link Posted: 7/23/2020 10:30:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 10:31:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
https://i.imgur.com/aj49DtDl.jpg?1

They've been here a while.
View Quote

Bunker buster?
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 10:31:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Anyone have a YouTube clip?
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 10:31:53 PM EDT
[#8]

“We’ll take the aliens, but we DON’T want the Irish!”
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 10:32:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

This. It's no accident that all the movies show a one world government fighting aliens. Movies exist as a form of programming, think about all the endless movies about the nazis, so when the media references trump's "detention camps", people are like "I know where this is going, I saw it on the movies"... Same thing with aliens and one world government, throw a few hints about finding UFOs, and peoples minds instantly jump to fighting space battles where humanity is a united faction. The Antichrist will likely have people deceived into thinking they are fighting an alien threat when the armies of the world are gathering together to fight against Christ at his 2nd coming. All the rituals done at CERN aren't for no reason, they are likely trying to directly oppose God by inventing anti-matter weapons and ways to turn his creation inside out at a level humans aren't meant to tamper with.
View Quote

If what you say is true, how will we know if the Aliens are actually Christ and his army? What if you worship them and are wrong and Christ comes as a 3rd party to this ‘war’ and you worshipped the aliens the whole time?
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 10:32:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 10:33:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
How else do you dismantle Christian beliefs and usher in the one world rule?
View Quote

I'm not quite sure how aliens dismantle Christianity?
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 10:33:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 10:34:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 10:34:54 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Nailed it.
View Quote
Please explain how the confirmed presence of aliens precludes belief in a deity.

Hostile aliens would increase church attendance.  Until the churches were vaporized with a death ray.
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 10:35:11 PM EDT
[#16]
It is all a distraction and / or to make other countries wonder WTF kinda tech we might have that they don't. If they can get ppl believing that there are aliens then all our worldly problems all of a sudden seem trivial and they can make ppl question everything. It wouldn't surprise me if someone tries to blames the virus on aliens.
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 10:35:43 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Bunker buster?
View Quote

You know it. There's a reason they like the big girls.

Link Posted: 7/23/2020 10:36:22 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
How else do you dismantle Christian beliefs and usher in the one world rule?
View Quote

Dude I’m a Christian, nothing in the Bible makes the case there aren’t other worlds out there created by God.
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 10:36:26 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Maybe it was what was buried under the ice in Antarctica and was released a couple years back.
View Quote

I mean the how young our civilization is I wouldn't be surprised if aliens have been visiting earth for millenia.  Maybe they throttled back once we had sufficient technology to detect and threaten them.
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 10:36:32 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
So far it's just the opinion of one guy, who has a lot of legit credentials, but also hangs way out on the fringes with stuff like "conscious stars" that modify their own galactic orbits.  We'll see tomorrow, but I don't expect a smoking gun and definitive answer.  

Bibliography:  https://earthtech.org/pubs/davis/

Personally I think the tic-tacs are US Navy human tech.  Google Dr. Salvatore Pais, the Navy is supporting his applications for a bunch of radical breakthrough physics devices, which the navy claims to have working examples of, that add up to a vehicle that can control it's mass and so accelerate at unheard of speeds and do so without killing the crew.  If he's not legitimately Einstein times about 30 then he must be the center of an epic officially sanctioned disinformation campaign, so either way he's worth reading up on.
View Quote

He can be really smart while also being bat shit crazy.
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 10:36:47 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 10:36:51 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
No, the source is Eric W. Davis.  He appears to have a long record of working with NASA and the Pentagon on exotic space propulsion (beam riders, warp drive, wormholes, etc).
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So Tucker is quoting an unnamed source for the NYT?  
No, the source is Eric W. Davis.  He appears to have a long record of working with NASA and the Pentagon on exotic space propulsion (beam riders, warp drive, wormholes, etc).
We gots da time travel don't we?

Wormholes?
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 10:37:06 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Yes but

Is worded to imply that these are processed materials that were manufactured, just not by us. Why would you word it that way if it was just raw unprossessed funky space nu-copper or something? You would just describe that as an novel element not known to exist on earth, wouldn't you?
View Quote

Who is the "we" he is referring to? His company? The US? All of humanity? I think everything about this is meant to be misleading. But to what end? It will be interesting to see where they go with this.
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 10:37:31 PM EDT
[#24]
Have there been any 'Did Spain claim it" jokes?
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 10:37:35 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Academic Books, Chapters In Books, Contribution To Books:Davis, E. W., Foreword, in Starlight, Starbright: Are Stars Conscious?, Greg Matloff, Curtis Press, Norwich, UK, 2015, pp. xv-xix.

Wut.  

Barnes and Noble description: "...A simple "toy" model of panpsychism is then presented, in which a universal field of proto-consciousness interacts with molecular bonds via the vacuum fluctuation pressure of the Casimir effect. It is shown how this model is in congruence with an anomaly in stellar motions called "Parenago's discontinuity." Cool, redder, less massive stars such as the Sun apparently circle the center of the galaxy faster than their hotter, bluer, more massive sisters. This discontinuity occurs at the point in the stellar distribution where molecules begin to appear in stellar spectra. Observations of main sequence stars out to ~260 light years and giant stars out to >1000 light years using the ESA Hipparcos space observatory support the reality and nonlocality of Parenago's discontinuity. Local, more conventional explanations for this phenomena are not supported by observations of other galaxies and spiral arms of the Milky Way.

If position and kinematics data for ~1 billion stars currently being obtained by the new ESA Gaia space observatory demonstrate that Parenago's discontinuity is a galaxy-wide phenomenon, the hypothesis that anomalistic star motion is due to stellar volition, as described by philosopher/author Olaf Stapledon in his classic novel Star Maker, will be strengthened, as previously discussed by the author in the peer-reviewed journal JBIS.

Other observational support for panpsychism is considered as are future observational data that could support or falsify the hypothesis. It is not impossible that panpsychism is emerging from the realm of philosophy as a new subdivision of observational astronomy. Ramifications of this are that simple models of universal proto-consciousness may be subject to inductive tests using current and future space observatories."

Hoookay, that's pretty open minded, like, frequent LSD use level open minded.

View Quote
Duuuuuuude, like, the stars, they are like, thinking and shit, and, like, they want to like, wander the galaxy, yo
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 10:38:04 PM EDT
[#26]
I heard Tucker quote the New York Times.
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 10:38:57 PM EDT
[#27]
They've finally realized that there is no hope for this little petri dish we call Earth and they've come to hit the reset button.

Link Posted: 7/23/2020 10:39:41 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

If what you say is true, how will we know if the Aliens are actually Christ and his army? What if you worship them and are wrong and Christ comes as a 3rd party to this ‘war’ and you worshipped the aliens the whole time?
View Quote

A shepherd knows his sheep, and his sheep know their shepherd. If you are deceived, you are not of his flock.
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 10:39:53 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This. It's no accident that all the movies show a one world government fighting aliens. Movies exist as a form of programming, think about all the endless movies about the nazis, so when the media references trump's "detention camps", people are like "I know where this is going, I saw it on the movies"... Same thing with aliens and one world government, throw a few hints about finding UFOs, and peoples minds instantly jump to fighting space battles where humanity is a united faction. The Antichrist will likely have people deceived into thinking they are fighting an alien threat when the armies of the world are gathering together to fight against Christ at his 2nd coming. All the rituals done at CERN aren't for no reason, they are likely trying to directly oppose God by inventing anti-matter weapons and ways to turn his creation inside out at a level humans aren't meant to tamper with.

Jesus said in John 5:43 to the unbelieving pharisees, predicting modern day judaism accepting the Antichrist as their Messiah: "I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive."

Notice the Mark of the beast is the mark of his own name:
Revelation 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

The 144,000 also have a mark on their forehead. The difference?
Revelation 14:1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

The Antichrist will be the one getting mistaken for the Messiah. The "alien" threat won't be real. We will see the mark of the beast take place first, Christianity outlawed. Jesus Christ comes in the name of the Father in heaven, the Antichrist comes in his own name and for his own glory.

It's impossible for saved Christians to be deceived by the Antichrist:
John 10:27
My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
Matthew 24:24
For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Link Posted: 7/23/2020 10:40:41 PM EDT
[#30]
looks like i picked the wrong week to release my bigfoot body i put on ice in the cooler photos
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 10:41:06 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Lol right. What a time to be alive. At this rate we will be in a global interstellar war by September.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well fuck it! Let's get aliens in the mix

Lol right. What a time to be alive. At this rate we will be in a global interstellar war by September.

FIFY
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 10:41:08 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

Why would he do that... Aren’t they on the other team and stuff?
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 10:42:45 PM EDT
[#33]
Get ready boys! The Queen of England is going to pass, and then it is game on!
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 10:42:47 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

FIFY
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well fuck it! Let's get aliens in the mix

FIFY

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 10:43:45 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yes, Tucker is a member of the elite.

History is also an account of elite rivalries driving events.
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 10:44:04 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Lol right. What a time to be alive. At this rate we will be in a global galactic war by September.
View Quote
Fixed it lol.
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 10:44:24 PM EDT
[#37]
Is it time we all piss in our radiators and flee to the mountains yet?
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 10:44:28 PM EDT
[#38]
Please can I get one of these?

Link Posted: 7/23/2020 10:44:32 PM EDT
[#39]
Wow..... just... wow...
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 10:45:01 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Whilst the peasants fight their wars and amongst themselves.
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 10:45:42 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Fixed it lol.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol right. What a time to be alive. At this rate we will be in a global galactic war by September.
Fixed it lol.

Link Posted: 7/23/2020 10:45:44 PM EDT
[#42]
We need UFO and religion subs here, let them fight it out there
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 10:45:58 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/484641/OIP__8__jpg-1516668.JPG

Someone get Scully on the horn ASAP!

So now we have to fight commies, pedo's and aliens? D-60 it is.
View Quote
Wrong. D-50. The answer for aliens is always 7.62....
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 10:46:10 PM EDT
[#44]
What round for off world vehicles?
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 10:46:42 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
looks like i picked the wrong week to release my bigfoot body i put on ice in the cooler photos
View Quote

It’s actually the perfect week if you are in Gatlinburg, TN.

https://gatherupevents.com/smoky-mountain-bigfoot-conference/
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 10:47:54 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

In fairness to the New York Times, they were the ones to first publish the footage of the "Tic Tac" object being chased by Navy Pilots.
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 10:48:04 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoting the NYT.
View Quote

Yeah, went to Tucker's show, saw the coverage and when I heard NYT I thought motherfucker.

So, what's coming out about the FBI, DOJ, or Obama they want people ignoring.  Did Maggie Habermann or Adam Goldman cover this?  LOL.

Muh-Aliens.  I can see the article now.  People familiar with the mattter...
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 10:49:24 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
"Off world vehicles not made on this earth" doesn't have to mean aliens. In fact, it's carefully worded in such a way that suggests otherwise.
View Quote

Yes a vehicle could mean an asteroid..
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 10:49:36 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

In fairness to the New York Times, they were the ones to first publish the footage of the "Tic Tac" object being chased by Navy Pilots.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They are the ENEMY!!!
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 10:49:50 PM EDT
[#50]
2020 is a trip, man
Page / 17
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top