Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:38:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Former (as of 3pm today) deputy DHS secretary was just on the Greg Kelly show on Newsmax and remarked that he denied a request from the leftist Speaker to deploy 50 cal mgs on armored vehicles in “defense” of DC.

What in the actual f*ck...
View Quote

What's the matter? The most popular president in history and winner of the most secure election in history needs crew-served weapons and tens of thousands of troops to keep order in the capital. It happens all the time.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:44:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

The 6th was a huge mistake
View Quote

Quoted:

Yep. Don't start something you can't finish.
View Quote

Do you guys have any understanding of history? Have you been paying attention? Things have been getting worse for 100+ years now. Most people are oblivious to it, which is why we were in the current situation. The faster the left escalates with crazy responses like this, the more obvious it becomes to normal people, and the more it weeds out the RINOs et al. We now have confirmation that McConnell and ilk only hold allegiance to power and possibly China. People like Marsha Blackburn, who sounded strong in support of voting integrity, have been fully exposed. What would be better now if the 6th didn't happen? They would take an extra five years to condition everyone to communism?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:45:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
To answer your question:  yes, you heard correctly
View Quote

AND.......we’re so fucked!!
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:46:37 PM EDT
[#4]
He said the request for M2s was denied by the DoD.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:52:53 PM EDT
[#5]
This is why history is fun to me. You can relate what goes on now to much of history i.e. the French Revolution.

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:57:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Coming to the Black Hood soon to take your guns, just like the KKK.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:57:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Trump drags along some staff for a photo op with a bible after people burned a church, you have public apologies and official letters from the generals disavowing everything.

Pelosi specifically requests heavy machine guns in case they have to mow down crowds of civilians, and the pentagon is silent with the story only emerging through 3rd-hand sources.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:58:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

He should have jacked off all over everything.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nancy's pissed someone was in her office

He should have jacked off all over everything.

Someone should have left a steamer on her desk.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:59:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Fuck the democrats

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:59:42 PM EDT
[#10]
"If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him. If he is in superior strength, evade him. If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant. If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them. If sovereign and subject are in accord, put division between them. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected."  -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

i.e.  If someone with even half a brain were going to "try something," the inauguration would obviously be the stupidest place to do it.

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:00:01 PM EDT
[#11]
This is what the left does.  Condition us to this.  Condition us to feed off fear.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:02:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

What until they get into her house.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:05:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:05:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

Fuck that.

It let the swamp creatures know they are not untouchable.

Sadly, they have forgotten who they work for.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:05:25 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
What I read said it was the overlord mayor of dc.......bowser that requested crew served machine guns to be deployed
View Quote

Something Nancy doesn’t want out was on that laptop. Why else would there be a special FBI task force to find a laptop containing “speeches and lectures*.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:06:48 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I was raised to be an extremely patriotic person.
Frankly, I no longer give a shit what happens in DC.
Revolution is coming.
View Quote

I’ve been here since forever. I do not care about anything they say, only what they try to do. I will react accordingly.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:07:09 PM EDT
[#17]

That guy. How sad.

Jeb Bush to audience: 'Please clap'
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:17:06 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Former (as of 3pm today) deputy DHS secretary was just on the Greg Kelly show on Newsmax and remarked that he denied a request from the leftist Speaker to deploy 50 cal mgs on armored vehicles in “defense” of DC.

What in the actual f*ck...
View Quote

They want to make sure we know what can happen if we get out of line.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:19:42 PM EDT
[#19]
They fear nothing!  They simply want a photo op.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:23:01 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
When you steal an election your political power only comes from the barrel of a gun.
View Quote

That spells out why the Dims need so many heavily armed troops to keep power
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:24:38 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:27:59 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Why do you need CSW and 25000 NG for only 2000 inauguration attendees?
View Quote

I bet there will be much more.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:29:07 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Forcing them to take off the mask and appear for all as the tyrants we've bee. Saying they are for years was a mistake? They are fucking up huge here. The dipshits in the middle are seeing through this from the conversations I've had and observed.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
When you steal an election your political power only comes from the barrel of a gun.

Forcing them to take off the mask and appear for all as the tyrants we've bee. Saying they are for years was a mistake? They are fucking up huge here. The dipshits in the middle are seeing through this from the conversations I've had and observed.

That’s exactly where I am at.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:30:05 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

It’s for after the inauguration when Uncle Joe invokes the Insurrection Act.  It’d fit with all the leftist media and politicians throwing the word around and priming the pumps.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:30:08 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I just drove out of D.C. There are definitely heavy machine guns mounted on those vehicles guarding the bridges, on the boats patrolling the Potomac too.

This is WAAAY more firepower on display in D.C. than I saw in the days after 9/11.
View Quote

I'm still trying to wrap my head around this. Wtf is their play? Wtf is going on here?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:31:59 PM EDT
[#26]
should give them all nerf guns.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:32:40 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I'm still trying to wrap my head around this. Wtf is their play? Wtf is going on here?
View Quote

Show of force, we have military control and will use it against our people. And the left cheers for it...
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:34:20 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Oh maybe they are scared a few of the tens of millions who hate the motherfuckers will do something.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:34:38 PM EDT
[#29]
I hope to Christ the Trump admin have been successful in getting some government cogs buried deep in the security apparatus. I hope the Xiden admin has to fight leaks and ‘whistle-blowers’ to keep his admin off balance. No doubt the Dems will purge the roles starting tomorrow but I hope they miss a few.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:34:48 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Because they need bad guys desperately.  They know they are out there. And we are them.
View Quote

I wonder what misguided fools or CIA assets will show up to put on a show.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:35:12 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
What I read said it was the overlord mayor of dc.......bowser that requested crew served machine guns to be deployed
View Quote

Enough of an overreaction can illicit a reaction.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:35:54 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I just drove out of D.C. There are definitely heavy machine guns mounted on those vehicles guarding the bridges, on the boats patrolling the Potomac too.

This is WAAAY more firepower on display in D.C. than I saw in the days after 9/11.
View Quote

Insane.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:36:34 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
The build up seems incredibly disproportionate to the “threat”. Interesting.
View Quote

Way before the election the dems called Gen. Milley up to Capitol hill to grill him if he was planning on using the military if there was a problem with the election and he said the military does not gets involved in any election process. Fast forward today and we got the military involved with the transfer of power.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:36:40 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
This amounts to a Maginot Line.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:36:47 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

FPNI.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:37:22 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:37:50 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
This it what happens when a government becomes so corrupt it fears it's patriots.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:38:04 PM EDT
[#38]
It's awesome that so many troops are there to pay there respects to the outgoing President.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:40:15 PM EDT
[#39]
I bet their ROE is looser than when we’re deployed overseas...

Bet they don’t have to shout, wave a flag, shoot a pin flare, ground, grill, kill.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:45:39 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Former (as of 3pm today) deputy DHS secretary was just on the Greg Kelly show on Newsmax and remarked that he denied a request from the leftist Speaker to deploy 50 cal mgs on armored vehicles in "defense" of DC.

What in the actual f*ck..
View Quote
Was in DC today saw two humvees with turrets nothing was in the mounts was a total cluster was glad to be back accross the river in VA
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:46:08 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Yep. Don't start something you can't finish.
View Quote

Wrong.

The 6th was a feint and the Left just tipped their cards for the normies that cannot follow the bread crumbs.

This was ALWAYS going to happen; the mask is completely off now.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:47:17 PM EDT
[#42]
It's true. He told John Roberts on Faux News that Pelosi made the request thru the DC mayor for crew served machineguns to be deployed by the NG at the Capitol.

Roberts somehow got it wrong and tweeted that Bowser made the request, but the Deputy indicated that it was Pelosi.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:47:35 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I bet their ROE is looser than when we’re deployed overseas...

Bet they don’t have to shout, wave a flag, shoot a pin flare, ground, grill, kill.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:50:08 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

That is what Tucker reported. Bitch be crazy. Last week she wanted DC to become a state and she would be in charge and give her control of the NG.
I guess she wanted to skip having an election for who would be governor of this new state. Commies gonna commie.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:53:08 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote
It is the Chi Com way.

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:55:09 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

It was a huge gift to the incoming administration.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:59:50 PM EDT
[#47]

These are the truest words I’ve read all week
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:03:02 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Show of force, we have military control and will use it against our people. And the left cheers for it...
View Quote

Because it won't be them at first. Eventually .gov will need someone else to be the boogeyman
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:07:33 PM EDT
[#49]
Need to protect her liquor cabinet.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:08:35 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

They want to make sure we know what can happen if we get out of line.
View Quote

Lol. They control a whopping 20 square miles of a 4 million square mile nation.

I’m scared shitless.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top