BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/28/2022 12:30:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If you set out to intentionally destroy this country you couldn’t do any better than the folks in DC the last 20 years.

Literally in one generation they’ve taken us from world leader in nearly everything to broke ass, laughing stock, banana republic.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
If you set out to intentionally destroy this country you couldn’t do any better than the folks in DC the last 20 years.

Literally in one generation they’ve taken us from world leader in nearly everything to broke ass, laughing stock, banana republic.

You write this as if it's not well known that they are in fact deliberately destroying the country.

Because they are.

The tax per animal for livestock and poultry in this bill isn't just crossing the line, it's polevaulting over it while setting off a pyrotechnics display.   $6600 per head of beef, annually?   Hahahahah, go get fucked commies.

Sometimes a couple million entirely reasonable men need to do some entirely reasonable, but long-delayed things.   None of these pieces of shit are worth my kids having to eat like third-worlders.

Quoted:
Is the full text of this turd of a bill available online somewhere?

Fun fact: just because a bill text is put up online, doesn't mean that's what ends up as law.  They've been playing fuck-fuck games with that since Obama got into office.
Link Posted: 7/28/2022 12:35:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Played McConnell like a fiddle.

Manchin acted uninterested in BBB. McConnell swears up and down CHIP won't pass unless Manchin promises to kill BBB. Manchin says, "Yeah sure, BBB is dead. I'll never vote for it."

Literally minutes after CHIP passes the Senate Manchin and Schumer announce the Inflation Reduction Act. Meaning that the entire time Manchin was promising McConnell he wouldn't pass BBB he was working behind the scenes on the ENTIRE bill and this was planned from the start.

McConnell got played.
Link Posted: 7/28/2022 12:44:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Manchin will get re-elected by a slim margin. Lots of Union votes and pre-programmed WVA to vote D still alive and well.

Truth be told, he's going to play it up how he resisted crazy leftist overspending, worked both sides of the aisle to "tax the rich" and close loopholes while providing money to necessary spending that will be paid for. Oh and don't forget that pittance destined to be used to "pay down the deficit". Yah boy!

All this right after 'they' passed that "Chip Bill" that gave big corps beeeelllioooons to build a few plants in certain locations. Remember all the repubs that signed on to that corp give away boondoggle?

And let's be honest. Mitch the Bitch got played, Manchin got paid.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lol, I hope Manchin enjoys his last term as Senator from West Virginia.

Manchin will get re-elected by a slim margin. Lots of Union votes and pre-programmed WVA to vote D still alive and well.

Truth be told, he's going to play it up how he resisted crazy leftist overspending, worked both sides of the aisle to "tax the rich" and close loopholes while providing money to necessary spending that will be paid for. Oh and don't forget that pittance destined to be used to "pay down the deficit". Yah boy!

All this right after 'they' passed that "Chip Bill" that gave big corps beeeelllioooons to build a few plants in certain locations. Remember all the repubs that signed on to that corp give away boondoggle?

And let's be honest. Mitch the Bitch got played, Manchin got paid.

Maybe but each cycle with senate races WV has been getting redder. Manchin only won with 3% last time and that was in 2018 with a massive anti Trump wave.

It is going to be tough for him. His only chance in my opinion would be to distance himself from the democrat party.
Link Posted: 7/28/2022 12:47:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Maybe but each cycle with senate races WV has been getting redder. Manchin only won with 3% last time and that was in 2018 with a massive anti Trump wave.

It is going to be tough for him. His only chance in my opinion would be to distance himself from the democrat party.
View Quote

He might just retire.

Everyone thought Collins (ME) was going to lose as well as well because the rest of the state is blue and she was pissing off a lot of people but she cruised to victory anyway.

Never underestimate the incumbent advantage.
Link Posted: 7/28/2022 5:52:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Fun fact: just because a bill text is put up online, doesn't mean that's what ends up as law.  They've been playing fuck-fuck games with that since Obama got into office.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is the full text of this turd of a bill available online somewhere?

I understand that all too well.  There was some very specific language concerning interstate transport of animals that was in the House version but not in the Senate version before reconciliation, and I want to check the latest version to see if it was included or not.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top