Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 31
Link Posted: 11/26/2020 1:27:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Say what you want about Lucas but my Trex shit has all been 100%. Maybe someone can chime in about their belt
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
OK, I’m sold

Trex Orien versus BFG CHLK?

Say what you want about Lucas but my Trex shit has all been 100%. Maybe someone can chime in about their belt

Thanks for the endorsement.

Really there are two separate designs: total outer (Trex) versus two part inner-through-beltloops-then-outer-with-velcro (BFG; Blue Alpha), so I guess I am asking as much about that as the brands.
Link Posted: 11/26/2020 1:28:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Really there are two separate designs: total outer (Trex) versus two part inner-through-beltloops-then-outer-with-velcro (BFG; Blue Alpha), so I guess I am asking as much about that as the brands.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
OK, I’m sold

Trex Orien versus BFG CHLK?

I've tried both and like the inner outer better.

Esstac or Blue Force IMHO
Link Posted: 11/26/2020 1:43:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I'd go fighting without a chest rig but I'd never go without my belt
View Quote
This.

I like the belt, slick plate carrier, optional chest mount.

This gives you more options if you need/want them, but the belt is constant.
Link Posted: 11/27/2020 4:24:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Attachment Attached File

Anyone know where I can get a black basket weave AR15 mag pouch?
Link Posted: 11/27/2020 4:36:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/433221/20201127_151822_jpg-1704499.JPG

Anyone know where I can get a black basket weave AR15 mag pouch?
View Quote

Safariland does an AR pouch in the STX “synthetic” basketweave.  I can’t find a picture, but having seen other STX Basketweave stuff I think it should match.

MODEL774
SKU 1127606
PART 774-215-48
Link Posted: 11/27/2020 6:45:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Safariland does an AR pouch in the STX “synthetic” basketweave.  I can’t find a picture, but having seen other STX Basketweave stuff I think it should match.

MODEL774
SKU 1127606
PART 774-215-48
View Quote

Cool thanks
Link Posted: 11/27/2020 11:54:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Can someone recommend a Safariland holster for a g19 w/trl-1 HL right hand

Want to take advantage of the sale

6390 or 7390
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 12:05:54 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

6354DO, Model 2832 for duty.
I use an Armordillo Concealment X-FER for personal use and love it. Level 1 retention though.
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 1:21:45 AM EDT
[#9]
Thoughts on HSGI Slim-Grip Padded Belt   Link with a cobra internal belt?
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 8:50:48 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

I liked the one I had.  The rubber grip made it so the belt didn't move around at all.  Some of the other belt sleeves I've used tend to ride up after a while.  Unfortunately the one I had was too small, so I sold it a while back.  I did just order a new Slim Grip slotted belt, which should be here Tuesday.
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 8:59:18 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 9:00:54 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

I have the cobra belt outer and the slim grip inner panel and I’m a huge fan. Super low profile and stays in place really well.

ETA: if you want HSGI I would look at skd tactical or another dealer don’t buy direct from them it’s like an 87 week wait. I canceled my direct order with them and ordered the same stuff elsewhere that was in stock.
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 9:22:32 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

6390 or 7390
View Quote

I have a 6390 mid ride and love.  Get it in a 17 length though in case you ever want to go bigger.   Oh and get the nub mod too
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 9:39:35 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I have a 6390 mid ride and love.  Get it in a 17 length though in case you ever want to go bigger.   Oh and get the nub mod too
View Quote

What’s a nob
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 9:49:46 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

What’s a nob
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What’s a nob

No, its literally call the "nub mod".  Its a piece of metal that makes disengaging the ALS way easier.

MissingImage
Failed To Load Product Data

Link Posted: 11/28/2020 10:01:07 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

No, its literally call the "nub mod".  Its a piece of metal that makes disengaging the ALS way easier.

www.amazon.com/dp/B07F74TMFL
View Quote

Thanks.
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 10:01:44 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I have the cobra belt outer and the slim grip inner panel and I’m a huge fan. Super low profile and stays in place really well.

ETA: if you want HSGI I would look at skd tactical or another dealer don’t buy direct from them it’s like an 87 week wait. I canceled my direct order with them and ordered the same stuff elsewhere that was in stock.
View Quote

I noticed that as well and ordered from SKD.
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 10:06:24 AM EDT
[#18]
HSGI
Slim Grip belt
Don't remember black belt, had it a good while
Pistol tacos
Rifle taco
Tourniquet taco
Reflex IFAK

Safariland 6390
TRex dump pouch
NAR tourniquet holder
True North modular holster adapter

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 10:08:24 AM EDT
[#19]
Real question is, has any one of you, told your Wive's how much money you actually spent on a fanny pack?

Because I don't plan to...

Attachment Attached File

TYR Tactical 3a belt
There is an Osprey 45 in there somewhere
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 3:10:22 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I liked the one I had.  The rubber grip made it so the belt didn't move around at all.  Some of the other belt sleeves I've used tend to ride up after a while.  Unfortunately the one I had was too small, so I sold it a while back.  I did just order a new Slim Grip slotted belt, which should be here Tuesday.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Thanks for the response.  I liked the idea of the rubber grip and the fact that it was slimmer than the full size belts.

Quoted:

Thanks for the heads up about the wait.  I'll look around at other vendors.
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 3:16:18 PM EDT
[#21]
I was going to order the G Code Assaulter belt system, but I dont really see anyone talking about them. Any reason not to get one?
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 6:20:51 PM EDT
[#22]
Does a cod piece count?
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 6:37:45 PM EDT
[#23]
I went with Esstac. It’s great and I got the mag holsters/clips as well, which are also great.
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 6:53:27 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I was going to order the G Code Assaulter belt system, but I dont really see anyone talking about them. Any reason not to get one?
View Quote

Quoted:
I went with Esstac. It’s great and I got the mag holsters/clips as well, which are also great.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/28/2020 8:08:21 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

I have one and I’ve been very happy with it.
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 8:50:35 PM EDT
[#26]
It started, order a Safariland holster.

Skd doesn’t have my size in belt, so I’m waiting on hsgi’s build timeline
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 10:22:24 PM EDT
[#27]
My mag pouches from Esstac showed up days ago, my Blue Alpha belt was ordered a week or so ago, and today I ordered a Safariland holster and an IFAK on sale. I don't know that a dump pouch is a "need" for this, but that's about the only other real addition I can think of right now to completely round this project out.
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 10:39:46 PM EDT
[#28]
Any reason I shouldn't pick up a Grey Ghost UGF for under $100?
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 10:55:21 PM EDT
[#29]

A can of 3M 77 and some camo fabric of your choice (Cordura or one of the synthetics stick well) and you can color accessorize your holster for a much more glamorous look.  

I've done two Safarilands now, one a police surplus basketweave off ebay and the other a standard 6378 that I added an QLS to the back.  Remove the screws and hardware, measure your piece to overlap some, spray both piece, allow to get tacky then careful stick it on and use a Sharpie or something to press it into the lines (like wet molding leather), trim and cut your overlap, use your soldering iron to poke your screw holes then reinstall your hardware- save $100 or whatever ridiculous price they charge for custom wrapped.
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 11:09:05 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
My mag pouches from Esstac showed up days ago, my Blue Alpha belt was ordered a week or so ago, and today I ordered a Safariland holster and an IFAK on sale. I don't know that a dump pouch is a "need" for this, but that's about the only other real addition I can think of right now to completely round this project out.
View Quote

Sounds pretty solid
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 11:24:07 PM EDT
[#31]
Anyone have experience with the AR500 battle belt system?  They're having a killer sale but the ESStac looks good too.
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 11:33:22 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Anyone have experience with the AR500 battle belt system?  They're having a killer sale but the ESStac looks good too.
View Quote

Find me an angry esstac customer that isn't a retard that can't read
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 11:37:26 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Does a cod piece count?
View Quote

Only if it has Molle on it and you can add mag holders.
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 11:58:56 PM EDT
[#34]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://i.giphy.com/media/Js7cqIkpxFy0bILFFA/giphy.webp
Quoted:

To be clear are we talking about the "Shooter's belt, 1.75 inch" ? --  because that's all that's currently on the site.

Link Posted: 11/29/2020 12:02:08 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

That's what I decided on for my "bump in the night" setup - https://www.ar15.com/forums/Armory/War-Belt-1st-Line-Picture-Thread/10-285299/?page=98#i5402579

I need to add another pouch for a flashlight but I like it. Easy to don over PJs, shorts etc.. fairly stable for a fullsize OWB holster setup (no thigh belt for this one to make it faster to put on).
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 12:08:50 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

That's what I decided on for my "bump in the night" setup - https://www.ar15.com/forums/Armory/War-Belt-1st-Line-Picture-Thread/10-285299/?page=98#i5402579

I need to add another pouch for a flashlight but I like it. Easy to don over PJs, shorts etc.. fairly stable for a fullsize OWB holster setup (no thigh belt for this one to make it faster to put on).
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just started one. I dig it.

Link Posted: 11/29/2020 12:53:43 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

To be clear are we talking about the "Shooter's belt, 1.75 inch" ? --  because that's all that's currently on the site.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://i.giphy.com/media/Js7cqIkpxFy0bILFFA/giphy.webp
Quoted:

Yep.
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 3:01:44 PM EDT
[#38]
-Ronin Belt
-Wilder Tactical inner belt, mag pouches, dump pouch, UBL mid drop and TQ pouch
-Safariland 6360RDS, holster wrap by Specter Mods
-Arbor Arms leg strap

*Still need a med kit and a Nub Mod (thx cone256) to complete

“WOLVERINES!”
Link Posted: 11/30/2020 12:21:07 PM EDT
[#39]
I just ordered an HSGI Slim Grip Slotted in size small that’s too small for me if anybody needs one.  Send me a PM.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/30/2020 1:50:51 PM EDT
[#40]
This thread (this whole damn site actually)  is costing me too damn much money!

Blue Alpha MOLLE belt ordered
About to order Esstac pouches. Gap pistol and 2 individual mid length rifle. I want individual to give me more options.
Ragnarok holster for g19 w/light (dont want to wait months for Safariland, but may get one in the future once the belt is up and running)
Got a NAR ROO med kit/tourniquet (stocked) Black Friday sale.
Don't really want a dump pouch (that may change)
May order a smaller med pouch later

I'm stoked! Can't wait to post pics once everything arrives! Thanks for all of the pics and input guys!

Link Posted: 11/30/2020 3:29:31 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Blue Alpha MOLLE belt ordered (Coyote)
About to order Esstac pouches. Gap pistol and 2 individual mid length rifle. I want individual to give me more options.
Ragnarok holster for g19 w/light (dont want to wait months for Safariland, but may get one in the future once the belt is up and running)

I'm stoked! Can't wait to post pics once everything arrives! Thanks for all of the pics and input guys!

View Quote

I just ordered a Blue Alpha molle belt also, in multicam.
Dark Angel IFAK ordered the other night.
Safariland 7390 is here already. 6390 for the other pistol is also ordered so I have options.
T-rex dump pouch and Esstac mag pouches are on my Christmas wish list
Link Posted: 11/30/2020 3:53:47 PM EDT
[#42]
I ordered the Esstac Black Friday mag pouch deal. Already have an Esstac Ass plate carrier. Debating on the Esstac belt or Blue Alpha belt.

This thread and the plate carrier thread has cost me money for sure. Scared to start looking at the NV stuff right now or will end up drunk ordering something.
Link Posted: 11/30/2020 3:56:36 PM EDT
[#43]
Just received my blue alpha belt. It’s the black Molle with cobra buckle. Upgraded to the edc inner belt. Using it for a security job at the moment. Holds cuffs, tourniquet,  flashlight, radio, glove pouch. I have a snap buckle holding cold weather gloves as well. Very rigid, stays put all day. I’ll be adding a holster and a double pistol mag holder and a single AR mag holder for range days. And the great Boog of ‘21 obviously ??
Link Posted: 11/30/2020 4:00:05 PM EDT
[#44]
This weekend got expensive. Between Bose on sale at Costco and buying battle belt gear.

HSGI slim laser slotted multicam black w/rigger belt
Essttac gap pouch and mid ar pouch, and med pouch
6390 holster
Black multicam gloves
Ordered.

Link Posted: 11/30/2020 4:34:44 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Just received my blue alpha belt. It’s the black Molle with cobra buckle. Upgraded to the edc inner belt. Using it for a security job at the moment. Holds cuffs, tourniquet,  flashlight, radio, glove pouch. I have a snap buckle holding cold weather gloves as well. Very rigid, stays put all day. I’ll be adding a holster and a double pistol mag holder and a single AR mag holder for range days. And the great Boog of ‘21 obviously ??
View Quote

Out of curiosity, when did you order your belt?
Link Posted: 11/30/2020 6:56:48 PM EDT
[#46]
My esstac stuff says delivered but it's not here.

I hope mail bro didn't steal it.
Link Posted: 11/30/2020 7:34:53 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 11/30/2020 9:48:37 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Blue Alpha MOLLE belt ordered (Coyote)

View Quote

I’m glad the rest of y’all got roped into dropping cash on a set up as I did when I originally made the thread

It really does kick ass to have a nice belt set up.
Link Posted: 11/30/2020 9:58:42 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
A lot of times drivers will premark deliveries in their system, especially when they are running behind. It's bullshit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My esstac stuff says delivered but it's not here.

I hope mail bro didn't steal it.
A lot of times drivers will premark deliveries in their system, especially when they are running behind. It's bullshit.

I ordered new shocks for my truck a few years ago.

Got an email that they were delivered, got home, looked all over, asked the roommates, couldn't find my order anywhere.

Called the shipper and the carrier, both said they were 100% positive they were delivered. After calling a few different numbers I think they got hold of the truck driver or something. He got some numbers out of order in the house address and delivered them to a house on the other side of the street several houses down.

Knock on the door, and a confused lady answers, apparently she was wondering what the hell got delivered to her house and whose name was on the package
Link Posted: 11/30/2020 10:07:51 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

Quoted:

I ordered new shocks for my truck a few years ago.

Got an email that they were delivered, got home, looked all over, asked the roommates, couldn't find my order anywhere.

Called the shipper and the carrier, both said they were 100% positive they were delivered. After calling a few different numbers I think they got hold of the truck driver or something. He got some numbers out of order in the house address and delivered them to a house on the other side of the street several houses down.

Knock on the door, and a confused lady answers, apparently she was wondering what the hell got delivered to her house and whose name was on the package
View Quote

Yeah I'm hoping it works out tomorrow.

I need that Kryptec to make my belt an even greater hodgepodge. Plus Cherry Balmz and Esstac mag so I can shill for them at the range.
Page / 31
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top