Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 10:02:46 PM EDT
[#1]
I think you guys all are secretly jealous about him and it comes out in these threads.
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 10:06:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I kinda like the videos.
View Quote

Me too.
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 10:09:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Overwhelmingly, yeah. With a few arf-style digs, of course.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The videos themselves get more views (and comments) than the threads about them here on the forum.

Positive comments?  

(really not trying to be a jerk, the videos are just...not for me...)

I'm honestly surprised by that.  But good for you guys for creating content that appeals to...whatever demographic finds this appealing
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 10:10:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 10:20:32 PM EDT
[#5]
I watch the videos, though I prefer the ballistics gel ones.
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 10:22:24 PM EDT
[#6]
His videos have always cracked me up (esp his flashbacks of Biden:  "The AFT"), and for a someone not a firearm veteran like myself, they're usually pretty informative, especially on matters of 2A.
I can't picture him as a "leftist".   And I'd bet with the latest crime stats out, if he's been paying attention, he's maybe not such an opponent of a wall now.
Funny thing is, since he represents arfcom at the "Tube of Yous",  I'd just assumed he was one of the founding members.   Oh well.

Link Posted: 1/18/2022 10:33:22 PM EDT
[#7]
I don't watch the videos anymore because his mouth is always open and it freaks me out.

Link Posted: 1/18/2022 10:33:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
He's not.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
If he does, I just wanted to say I love the content and appreciate the work that goes into what he's doing.

In case you didn't know, now you know!

Oh, and I love you.

FWIW if you are a Trump supporter, he thinks you are a racist. He is a Leftist gun guy.  ie the perfect representative for Arfcom. Dude was also shitting on Soloyacker for open carrying while fishing

He is a fucking Leftist. Plain and simple

Care to back that up?

I may have missed some shit, but never saw anything that made me think he was a leftist.

I don't see everything obviously.
He's not.

I know.....was just interested in a response.
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 10:40:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I've decided that forum people and YouTube people are...different people.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The videos themselves get more views (and comments) than the threads about them here on the forum.

Positive comments?  

I'm honestly surprised by that.  But good for you guys for creating content that appeals to...whatever demographic finds this appealing

Ha!  I believe that!

I'd imagine YouTube is mostly gun newbs and people that don't even own firearms.  It would be nice to see ar15.com create more content aimed towards...members of ar15.com .  e.g., more technical content, not just asking same basic questions every other video will ask, and less poor attempts at humor .  But what do I know, I can't stand 99.87% of YouTube gun content since they're all too long.  If I were making gun videos they'd all be under 5 minutes, but I guess you don't make as much off them that way

My ideal SHOT Show coverage would be someone running around taking tons of pictures of everything and doing a thread dropping all the pics with a sentence or two about each new product as needed.  You can cover a ton more products that way than just the few videos you can make each day.  Prior to arfcom doing their official coverage of SHOT Show we used to always have threads like that each year.  You can hire me for this next year, but I won't do it for free
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 12:06:01 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I like the dude, even if he hates 300blk
View Quote

Why you gotta bring his weight into this??
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 12:08:57 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I disagree with the OP completely and think the Youtube channel is the worst part of Arfcom.

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/826/016/a11.jpg
View Quote

Pretty much this.  Dude must have some solid connection to remain where he is.
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 12:18:54 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Positive comments?  

I'm convinced that something - perhaps a combination of the rise of TikTok and a huge widening of Youtube viewer demographics during the lockdowns - drove an amazing and unpredictable change to youtube comments. They've gone from the total craptastic derp to often downright educational in the course of the last three years.
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 12:20:52 AM EDT
[#13]
Just more proof that the name change tool works just fine for certain people.
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 12:22:30 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
His screen name is dooblydoo
View Quote

It should be.

@Aimless, make it happen, post haste.

Link Posted: 1/19/2022 12:35:55 AM EDT
[#15]
Never knew there was a YouTube channel. Seems weird to have some guy start a channel supposedly representing the entire forum.
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 12:41:06 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I know.....was just interested in a response.
View Quote

I don't have the link. He insinuated Trump supporters and staff here were racists. Its enough for me. Obviously not for you, but it is for me
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 12:56:14 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I'm sure the thread disappeared when the pit did but from what I recall he's one of the "build the wall" = "racist dog whistle" CNNtards.  I also think I remember him saying it was a sore subject due to his wife or kids or something.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Care to back that up?

I may have missed some shit, but never saw anything that made me think he was a leftist.

I'm sure the thread disappeared when the pit did but from what I recall he's one of the "build the wall" = "racist dog whistle" CNNtards.  I also think I remember him saying it was a sore subject due to his wife or kids or something.

Pretty sure the pit thread was started due to someone posting 'I'll have a coke' in response to a GD thread he started about some possibly racist event that happened at the time.

Can't remember the specific event he was posting about, but he lost it over that comment.

It is what it is, like most things in life some animals are more equal than others.

Link Posted: 1/19/2022 6:18:37 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I don't watch the videos anymore because his mouth is always open and it freaks me out.

View Quote
It's soy face.
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 6:41:43 AM EDT
[#19]
He didn't see anything useful about subsonic 223 ammo.

?
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 6:59:36 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

FWIW if you are a Trump supporter, he thinks you are a racist. He is a Leftist gun guy.  ie the perfect representative for Arfcom. Dude was also shitting on Soloyacker for open carrying while fishing

View Quote

Well, that ain’t good.
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 7:15:33 AM EDT
[#21]
Well this thread is delivering.

Who knew
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 5:14:11 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I don't have the link. He insinuated Trump supporters and staff here were racists. Its enough for me. Obviously not for you, but it is for me
View Quote

No offense meant but I’d rather see for myself than take your word for it.
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 7:24:53 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

If only I was good at photoshop and didn't like my account.
View Quote

Yep, some fertile ground there with those poses
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 7:37:39 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's where I was at.
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 7:47:13 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

That's where I was at.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's where I was at.

In all fairness, the archives have been purposely structured in such a way that finding posts is next to impossible and the pit has been completely memory holed. Asking WB to put up a link from a 5 year old conversation made in a forum that doesn’t even exist any more is a bit much.

Like I said before, I didn’t see this particular rant but considering some of the rants I did see out of him it’s entirely believable.
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 7:48:33 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

The pit is gone, no links can be provided.
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 8:02:12 PM EDT
[#27]
I thought that dude was on TFBtv.
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 8:04:02 PM EDT
[#28]
I believe it was BlueFalcon
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 8:13:34 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Care to back that up?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
If he does, I just wanted to say I love the content and appreciate the work that goes into what he's doing.

In case you didn't know, now you know!

Oh, and I love you.

Care to back that up?

Dude unless to tow the party line you are a leftist here. There is no room for difference
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 8:14:32 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

In all fairness, the archives have been purposely structured in such a way that finding posts is next to impossible and the pit has been completely memory holed. Asking WB to put up a link from a 5 year old conversation made in a forum that doesn’t even exist any more is a bit much.

Like I said before, I didn’t see this particular rant but considering some of the rants I did see out of him it’s entirely believable.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's where I was at.

Understood.
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 8:15:14 PM EDT
[#32]

Thanks for posting.
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 8:15:32 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Dude unless to tow the party line you are a leftist here. There is no room for difference
View Quote
What thinking is this comrade? Are you a KR? Are you a soviet citizen?
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 8:18:19 PM EDT
[#34]

Wow.

Looks like Arf deleted the thread that he went off in because they didn't want threads like this linking back to it.. Kinda weird that he said all that shit people are complaining about(in that link )and Arf gave him a job and covered his tracks for him lol

The videos generate money for Arf, so I guess things can be overlooked.
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 8:21:35 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
What thinking is this comrade? Are you a KR? Are you a soviet citizen?
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/19/2022 8:25:47 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote
I've got a YT Premium account (don't taze me bro) and other than watching local news twice a day and the odd movie from some other streaming service, all I watch is YT.

I don't mind his schtick, but most of the actual content just doesn't interest me.

Link Posted: 1/19/2022 8:30:54 PM EDT
[#37]
huh I had no idea there were that many video (or that many views/subscribers) on the arf yt channel...
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 8:35:03 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I like the dude, even if he hates 300blk
View Quote

^This x87

I don't mind him.  I'm glad he does the gel tests.....but it is pretty clear he despises 300blk.
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 8:45:28 PM EDT
[#39]
I’ve always wondered if he actually uses that Leatherman tread.
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 8:48:29 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

That was his old screen name
View Quote

Allowing someone to come back under a new name isn't new. A dude in Georgia was ripping people off back in the day for big coin. He was allowed to continue to come back, to scam people in the EE.
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 8:49:30 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Wow.

Looks like Arf deleted the thread that he went off in because they didn't want threads like this linking back to it.. Kinda weird that he said all that shit people are complaining about(in that link )and Arf gave him a job and covered his tracks for him lol

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Wow.

He had that "job" with Arf before he was banned.....not sure if that helps you much, but just clarifying that one. And not defending anything.
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 8:53:31 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I’ve always wondered if he actually uses that Leatherman tread.
View Quote

Lol, I saw this on the Instagram yesterday and thought “cute bracelet.”

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 8:58:48 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

He had that "job" with Arf before he was banned.....not sure if that helps you much, but just clarifying that one. And not defending anything.
View Quote

I gathered as much... Why he is allowed to keep it and have another username is what's funny/sad/ironic/hypocritical etc..
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 9:07:48 PM EDT
[#44]
I spent a couple hours talking with him at the SAF meeting in 2019. He means well enough.
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 9:45:14 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I disagree with the OP completely and think the Youtube channel is the worst part of Arfcom.

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/826/016/a11.jpg
View Quote
The fucking faces he makes are so goddamn annoying I had to unfollow the ARFCOM youtube channel.
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 9:49:54 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
So he’s a site sanctioned retread?
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/19/2022 9:53:37 PM EDT
[#47]
Maybe if Thorazine made a video about food and let Arf keep the proceeds from the views he could be let back on ?
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 10:12:24 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
So he's a site sanctioned retread?
View Quote
This. You can only have one account except for when we say it's okay.
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 10:13:26 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

I enjoy watching soloyaker standing up for gun rights in FL. He changed his name to The Armed Fisherman. Its crazy how many uninformed/authoritarian cops he runs into.

If you are right that Andrew is talking shit about him lawfully carrying while fishing. Thats a slap in the face to the 2nd amendment and to the people trying to make open carry more public.

I've never watched the ar15.com YouTube channel and never will after you told me that.

Link Posted: 1/19/2022 10:15:42 PM EDT
[#50]
He can be pretty libtarded sometimes but he makes pretty good videos.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top