Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 7/26/2024 6:40:46 PM EDT
All the idiots who keep saying shit like this need to fuck off. Honestly, pushing that fucking narrative ought to earn you a time out here. Believe it if you want to, but shut the fuck up about it. All it does is discourage people from voting.

The best case scenario is that it's a bunch of miserable, lonely boomers with nothing going right in their lives, who just want to feel smarter than everybody else, so when they suppress the vote and Trump loses, they can smugly sit there and say "see? Told you it was rigged". They're literally putting a couple days of smug self-satisfaction above their country.

Maybe they just want to grumble miserably about how the country is going, without looking like a whiny bitch. Maybe they want things to actually be bad, so they can feel good about being miserable.

The worst case is that it's a coordinated voter suppression message aimed at the right and perpetuated by bots and morons.

Either way, you need to shut the fuck up about it. It takes you twenty minutes to go vote. Even if you think they're going to steal it, you're not losing very much by voting anyway.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 6:45:36 PM EDT
[#1]
3/10
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 6:45:50 PM EDT
[#2]
You should absolutely vote.....but you should realize it will be stolen anyway,  and even if its not, and " your guy " wins, hes / his party is not doing shit anyway.

You should realize the truth, voting is fucked, both parties hate you and are tyrannical as fuck....but, keep voting and understand what needs to be done, and start preparing for it.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 6:47:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Don't vote, don't bitch.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 6:50:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The best case scenario is that it's a bunch of miserable, lonely boomers .
View Quote

I assume it's communists who would tend to be millennials and zoomers.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 6:51:52 PM EDT
[#5]
what difference at this point does it make?
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 6:53:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You should absolutely vote.....but you should realize it will be stolen anyway,  and even if its not, and " your guy " wins, hes / his party is not doing shit anyway.

You should realize the truth, voting is fucked, both parties hate you and are tyrannical as fuck....but, keep voting and understand what needs to be done, and start preparing for it.
View Quote

Yep. I’m going to vote regardless. The mantra in my family was if you don’t vote you can’t complain about what you get. I do expect cheating and the media to gaslighting the shit out us and think the country is basically fucked.

That being said GET OUT AND VOTE!!!
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 6:54:48 PM EDT
[#7]
They can only cheat (and they will) if they get within "the margin of fraud."

The more of us who vote, the harder it is for them to get there.

VOTE!!!!  Damnit, VOTE!!!!!

Link Posted: 7/26/2024 6:55:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Vote like your life depends on it .

Link Posted: 7/26/2024 6:55:16 PM EDT
[#9]
How about don't waste your time doing something that you know has no effect? The uniparty is going to put whomever they wish in power and the American people have no say in the matter. Whoever "wins", they were installed by the system.

Give me a candidate that is truly America First, will end the Fed, stop all foreign wars, and end all funding to countries that hate us (including Israel), then I'll go wait in line to press an imaginary button.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 6:55:19 PM EDT
[#10]
I was going to vote but this stupid post motivated me not to.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 6:55:47 PM EDT
[#11]
We should all agree we're votin' despite our differences on how much cheating is happening.  More reasons to vote than not
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 6:57:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

It's meaningless but do it anyway?
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 6:57:23 PM EDT
[#13]
"Don't vote, the election is just going to be stolen anyway."

Sounds like a quote from one of Trump's lawyers back in December 2020.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 6:59:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 7:01:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 7:02:34 PM EDT
[#16]
I'm a Boomer and the Republican party and Trump keeps saying to do early voting, or vote by mail in ballet.

I'm going to do early voting, and no force on earth can stop me unless I'm fucking dead. I guess then I'll be voting Democrat.

I really don't want to do early voting. Since my first vote for President Reagan, I've always voted on election day.
But if it can make it harder for the Dem scumbags to steal the election, I wiil vote early.

TRUMP 2024 !!!

Link Posted: 7/26/2024 7:05:02 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
How about don't waste your time doing something that you know has no effect? The uniparty is going to put whomever they wish in power and the American people have no say in the matter. Whoever "wins", they were installed by the system.

Give me a candidate that is truly America First, will end the Fed, stop all foreign wars, and end all funding to countries that hate us (including Israel), then I'll go wait in line to press an imaginary button.
View Quote

Get the fuck out of my foxhole.

Link Posted: 7/26/2024 7:07:39 PM EDT
[#18]
Every boomer I know is a consistent voter.  All the others not so much.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 7:08:31 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
All the idiots who keep saying shit like this need to fuck off. Honestly, pushing that fucking narrative ought to earn you a time out here. Believe it if you want to, but shut the fuck up about it. All it does is discourage people from voting.

<clipped>
View Quote
That's the intent. Leftist trolls and defeatists. They're going to find it harder to cheat this time. Last time the RNC was filled with do-nothing rino uniparty gop-E go-along-to-get-along pussies. Lara Trump is now in management. 60+ rino's have been fired and replaced with hard core Trump supporters. They're already fighting in the courts and will continue up to, during and after the election. They're geared up for the legal battles. Thousands of volunteers have and continue to be recruited. They need to suppress our vote because whatever cheating they may get away with just might not be enough.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 7:10:57 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/26/2024 7:11:36 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
That's the intent. Leftist trolls and defeatists. They're going to find it harder to cheat this time. Last time the RNC was filled with do-nothing rino uniparty gop-E go-along-to-get-along pussies. Lara Trump is now in management. 60+ rino's have been fired and replaced with hard core Trump supporters. They're already fighting in the courts and will continue up to, during and after the election. They're geared up for the legal battles. Thousands of volunteers have and continue to be recruited. They need to suppress our vote because whatever cheating they may get away with just might not be enough.
View Quote

Good to here.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 7:12:11 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
It takes you twenty minutes to go vote
View Quote

Well acktually it took me about 30 minutes to get to the polls today and about 5 minutes to vote then I had to drive back home.

Sorry, this is GD, I had to be pedantic. I mean, somebody had to.

Otherwise, agreed. Complaining is fine, but either Trump or JoeHarrisKellyO'Bama will be POTUS for the next 4 years. Choose wisely.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 7:13:54 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Don't vote, don't bitch.
View Quote
Being a nihilist rarely works out.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 7:15:19 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

Voting demographics show it’s not the boomers who are not voting.  It is the easy button to blame them though - it makes the other generations feel good about themselves when they can point fingers elsewhere.

Link Posted: 7/26/2024 7:18:16 PM EDT
[#25]
A stolen election can be defeated by more voting?

I will definitely vote but this will probably be the last one. After that I’m going to consider emigrating somewhere else.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 7:18:43 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Voting demographics show it’s not the boomers who are not voting.  It is the easy button to blame them though - it makes the other generations feel good about themselves when they can point fingers elsewhere.

View Quote

I'm not saying it's the boomers who aren't voting. I'm saying it's mostly them who are griping about how the elections are meaningless now. The younger generations don't have enough elections to compare the last one to.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 7:20:36 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I'm a Boomer and the Republican party and Trump keeps saying to do early voting, or vote by mail in ballet.

I'm going to do early voting, and no force on earth can stop me unless I'm fucking dead. I guess then I'll be voting Democrat.

I really don't want to do early voting. Since my first vote for President Reagan, I've always voted on election day.
But if it can make it harder for the Dem scumbags to steal the election, I wiil vote early.

TRUMP 2024 !!!

View Quote

Vote early and save the campaign some money. And if you get hit by a train on November 1st, your vote is already in.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 7:20:50 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

Nailed it.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 7:21:27 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

No you won't. You'll find a reason to bitch about him, too.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 7:25:10 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

A stolen election can be defeated by more voting?

I will definitely vote but this will probably be the last one. After that I'm going to consider emigrating somewhere else.
View Quote
What sucks about living abroad is that the fucking IRS still requires taxes to be paid, and many overseas banks don't open accounts for 'Mericans because of FATCA.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 7:28:33 PM EDT
[#31]
Blame the boomers, blame the boomers. Fuck off! We’ve been VOTING since you almost dribbled down your father’s leg.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 7:30:32 PM EDT
[#32]
I'm of the mindset that it's not our moral duty to individually understand and combat every level of evil ..
however, it is our moral duty to act where we are able.
Voting is easy ..It is our moral duty to make it happen while we can.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 7:34:51 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Le Mythe de Sisyphe. The Camusian thing, sir!
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 7:34:54 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Blame the boomers, blame the boomers. Fuck off! We’ve been VOTING since you almost dribbled down your father’s leg.
View Quote

Lol. But it's the millennials who are snowflakes...
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 7:43:26 PM EDT
[#35]
You have to vote in order to create the data to be analyzed to suspect or confirm the steal.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 7:46:03 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

I’ve been here for awhile.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 7:48:23 PM EDT
[#37]
Vote, so the commie co*suckers know how much resistance there is, and that they can only push so far.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 7:49:41 PM EDT
[#38]
Agreed

Even if they steal it, make them steal it rather then give them an honest victory.

I don't understand how more aren't realizing all the advantages of denying them a legitimate mandate.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 7:49:54 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
3/10
View Quote

True.

But I'll allow it - topically correct.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 7:50:44 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

You are dead wrong.

We have gained far more than we have lost over the last 40 years as gun owners, and we have done so primarily through the ballot box. Those are facts, not feelings, your post is 100% feelings.

OP nailed it. This defeatist bullshit should earn a timeout during a critical election year.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 7:51:37 PM EDT
[#41]
Tards who don't vote also don't vote in their local elections....that actually make a huge difference

Link Posted: 7/26/2024 7:57:45 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 8:09:07 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
"Don't vote, the election is just going to be stolen anyway."

Sounds like a quote from one of Trump's lawyers back in December 2020.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/26/2024 8:13:58 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Don't vote, don't bitch.
View Quote

this is right
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 8:17:01 PM EDT
[#45]
Literally twice in one day…?
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 8:18:58 PM EDT
[#46]
Ok you convinced me..
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 8:20:45 PM EDT
[#47]
There’s a very vocal contingent of GD that seems to be waiting for Reagan to reanimate and rapture them. Until that happens, they’ll help democrats.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 8:21:17 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

You are dead wrong.

We have gained far more than we have lost over the last 40 years as gun owners, and we have done so primarily through the ballot box. Those are facts, not feelings, your post is 100% feelings.

OP nailed it. This defeatist bullshit should earn a timeout during a critical election year.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are dead wrong.

We may have gained on guns in many states, but overall we've lost far more in the culture war and the leftist slide of this country. The left is definitely winning, but that is only a reason to ensure you vote not stay home.

There is about a dozen states that are significantly worse on guns since the past forty years as well. I will admit most red states with constitutional carry are doing better.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 8:23:46 PM EDT
[#49]
OPNI

Of voting didn't matter, the media wouldn't need to prop up candidates and spew propaganda.  

Voting does matter.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 8:28:41 PM EDT
[#50]
Maybe I will vote harder this time.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top