Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/30/2023 3:36:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Now do Biden
Link Posted: 4/30/2023 4:00:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I completely agree. They already had executed search warrants and had everything.

A "master interrogation" would to me be getting him to confess to something you did NOT already have him dead to rights for, or even know about.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How the hell is that a "master interrogator?" That's pretty basic shit. Don't lead them to believe they're in trouble and let them get diarrhea of the mouth.

I completely agree. They already had executed search warrants and had everything.

A "master interrogation" would to me be getting him to confess to something you did NOT already have him dead to rights for, or even know about.

She didn't mess anything up.  Good enough
Link Posted: 4/30/2023 4:05:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Lol, whenever they take your gun (his holster is empty) and ask you to “just have a word” you’re finished.

Screw him, Pedo is as dumb as a box of rocks in more than one way.
View Quote

One would call that a clue
Link Posted: 4/30/2023 4:15:12 PM EDT
[#4]
I recognize that voice.... That's Audit the Audit. He is/was an investigative journalist, so makes sense.
Link Posted: 4/30/2023 7:02:51 PM EDT
[#5]
OP Request
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top