Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 22
Posted: 2/11/2024 10:24:34 AM EDT
Dr. John Campbell put out a couple very good videos covering a survey of embalmers pertaining to the long, rubbery, white clots they're finding in 20-30% of bodies, and sometimes more.

Also discussed is micro clotting; the spike protein being found in breast milk and delivered placentas; the 25% increase in infant mortality rates; funeral directors not wanting to rock the boat when it comes to discovering these clots; and how doctors are given a stick and carrot when it comes to giving the Covid vax.

It's not very long, but it's very interesting and important. Give it a watch.

Link Posted: 2/11/2024 10:27:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 10:28:52 AM EDT
[#2]
inb4 "clawt shawt"
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 10:29:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Pure blood master race checking in
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 10:30:16 AM EDT
[#4]
PUREBLOOO MASTER RACE CHECKING IN!
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 10:30:38 AM EDT
[#5]
im on my 6th booster. what does that mean for me?
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 10:30:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
PUREBLOOO MASTER RACE CHECKING IN!
View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 10:31:04 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 10:31:46 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

If true, I say this with no malice, but I would consider finding a physician who questions the VAX and see what you can do to cleanse your system. Assuming you’re taking this seriously.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 10:32:58 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote
Not a critical thinker?
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 10:33:16 AM EDT
[#10]
There needs to be a nickname for the non pure bloods.  Something catchy.  Maybe Clotters, Gooeys or Gummys.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 10:34:38 AM EDT
[#11]
Crowder had an episode about this with a Brit embalmer that was finding these

Oh and pureblood checking in
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 10:35:37 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Spoiler Alet:

You are a clot.  

Just one big clot.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 10:35:39 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

I could say a lot, but the post speaks for itself.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 10:37:14 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
There needs to be a nickname for the non pure bloods.  Something catchy.  Maybe Clotters, Gooeys or Gummys.
View Quote

I don't see how they do it

for all the names I was called, all the things I was accused of because I flat-out fucking refused their clot shot...thinking I was truly THE ONLY REMAINING HOLD-OUT like they all said I was

If I had taken the jabb, I would have committed suicide by now with grief and worry

#PureBlood forever

ETA: The number of my friends and family, the same ones who screamed in my face and called me names, are now whining and sobbing "But I only got the FIRST jabb because I HAD too...I didn't take the second (third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, eighth ...ad nauseum)

they are all in my prayers, but I'm afraid we might be really headed for that 500,000 population target
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 10:37:17 AM EDT
[#15]
Vax doomers are at it again.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 10:37:34 AM EDT
[#16]
And people are still getting the shot.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 10:38:30 AM EDT
[#17]
I don't know why you guys are still so stuck on this stuff.  The covid vaccine is magic, it is all knowing and all powerful, there's obviously no point in fighting it.  It can do anything it wants without leaving any trace of evidence.  You'd be much better off not talking about it so you don't incur its wrath and provoke it to give you butt cancer or something terrible like that.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 10:39:26 AM EDT
[#18]
Are there any members here that are active in the embalming trade? I'd appreciate some first hand observations.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 10:40:03 AM EDT
[#19]
My mom's friend died from similar. They found clots in her lungs first. 1 week later she could nolonger walk due to the clots in her legs.  2 weeks later she was dead. Her and her husband were "up to date"
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 10:40:29 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote
You should talk to your doctor about the new mRNA cold and flu shots.

At this point,  you might as well collect them all and see what happens.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 10:42:39 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

If true, I say this with no malice, but I would consider finding a physician who questions the VAX and see what you can do to cleanse your system. Assuming you’re taking this seriously.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you fucking serious?

Science!
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 10:43:04 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 10:44:12 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

Dibs
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 10:45:32 AM EDT
[#24]
There have been articles and interviews about this floating around for at least a year, probably more. Scary, if true.

Don't inject yourself with their poison.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 10:46:02 AM EDT
[#25]
Buddy works in an ER.  The last two days they had to pull blood clots out of healthy early 40 women's brains.

"It's that fucking shot..."
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 10:47:19 AM EDT
[#26]
This pureblood does not concern himself with such thingsAttachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 10:52:57 AM EDT
[#27]
Darwin culling the herd.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 10:53:09 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Found one!

Here's the thing: if what Campbell is saying is true, and more and more it appears to be, it means Covid and the response to it was the largest plot in human history. Without a shot being fired or a treaty being signed, the entire modern world not only shut itself down, but it pumped its population full of poison. If that's not news worthy, I don't know what is.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 10:54:52 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

The research is out there and the best way to follow the science is to follow the silenced.  

Link Posted: 2/11/2024 10:55:10 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

The people getting the shot are mostly cowards with the MSM controlling their lives and thoughts.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 10:55:23 AM EDT
[#31]
I think we did this a few weeks ago but that’s alright. In before the usual suspects
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 10:57:28 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

It means you're vulnerable to COVID.  Time for another booster!
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 10:58:49 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

for all the names I was called, all the things I was accused of because I flat-out fucking refused their clot shot...thinking I was truly THE ONLY REMAINING HOLD-OUT like they all said I was

If I had taken the jabb, I would have committed suicide by now with grief and worry

#PureBlood forever

ETA: The number of my friends and family, the same ones who screamed in my face and called me names, are now whining and sobbing "But I only got the FIRST jabb because I HAD too...I didn't take the second (third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, eighth ...ad nauseum)

they are all in my prayers, but I'm afraid we might be really headed for that 500,000 population target
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

#PureBlood forever

That’s why our government is letting in millions of unvaccinated illegals.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 11:02:22 AM EDT
[#34]
ITS NOT PEER REVIEWED
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 11:05:02 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Are there any members here that are active in the embalming trade? I'd appreciate some first hand observations.
View Quote

@torstin My wife is a funeral director. I just asked her and she stated that since the covid vaccine came out, they have been seeing a lot of people with large clots that are almost black because they are so dark red and they stink to high hell. She's seen a few of the long white clots but it's few and far between
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 11:10:33 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

#PureBlood forever

View Quote

Brother, it's time to forgive them.

Not for them but for your sake.  You have every right to be upset and hurt by their actions and words.  But now you're hurting yourself by holding on to this anger.  I see it in every post of yours about COVID.  I'd rather extinguish my pure blood status than see someone succumb to the stress and anger or hatred of those who acted like nazis.

They fell for the propaganda. Hard.  Few will admit or apologize but their actions are telling.  They're not up to date on their boosters and for good reason.  Heck, you probably inspired some of them to not get more.  Many people are far too proud of themselves to ever apologize but many more are still fooling themselves and licking up every last bit of satisfying and tasty COVID propaganda.

Take care man.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 11:10:47 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 11:12:07 AM EDT
[#38]
This is complete bs. I’m not getting the shot, but this is bs. 25% increase in infant mortality??  lol.  Do the mortality stats show this?  It would b3 front page, world is collapsing data if it was anywhere near that
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 11:15:08 AM EDT
[#39]
We already did this a couple weeks ago.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 11:15:22 AM EDT
[#40]
Been watching Dr John's videos since beginning of covid. Has always been right on the money. Really surprised utube hadn't canceled him. Or he had some unfortunate accident. Listen to him daily, heard this video The other day. I'm really hoping he is wrong on this one. But don't think he is.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 11:15:23 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Buddy works in an ER.  The last two days they had to pull blood clots out of healthy early 40 women's brains.

"It's that fucking shot..."
View Quote

LOL

No he didn't
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 11:17:15 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

lol...
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 11:18:18 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

SHEEP

Those people are called “SHEEP”
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 11:19:10 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
This is complete bs. I’m not getting the shot, but this is bs. 25% increase in infant mortality??  lol.  Do the mortality stats show this?  It would b3 front page, world is collapsing data if it was anywhere near that
View Quote

Agreed...

...they'd never hide/conceal data from the public
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 11:20:03 AM EDT
[#45]
Pfizer master race checking in.  

Purebloods asks yourself this, why would they want to kill off the sheep and not the sheepdogs?

Link Posted: 2/11/2024 11:23:13 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Purebloods asks yourself this, why would they want to kill off the sheep and not the sheepdogs?

View Quote

To figure out the compliance rate, find the high nails and hammer them down
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 11:24:38 AM EDT
[#47]
lulz
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 11:25:16 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

But Travis Kelsey and TSwift told me to.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 11:28:23 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
This is complete bs. I'm not getting the shot, but this is bs. 25% increase in infant mortality??  lol.  Do the mortality stats show this?  It would b3 front page, world is collapsing data if it was anywhere near that
View Quote
What do mortality stats show us?
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 11:35:52 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

If you've been paying attention to Bill Gates and the WEF, you'll know the goal is population reduction. To them it doesn't really matter who gets reduced, just a long as it's not themselves.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 22
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top