User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 14
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/1/2024 12:16:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Agree.  In general (and there are millions of patriotic exceptions), they are "the enemy within."   They not only vote on feelings, but those feelings are the feelings of the willfully misinformed; the feelings of spoiled teenagers who hate their daddies.  They are willing to cross their arms, stomp their feet, and bring down the entire house when it isn't "all about them."

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
More than 160,000 people join white women for Kamala Harris Zoom call

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/more-than-160000-people-join-white-women-kamala-harris-zoom-call-2024-07-26/

White women, especially those under about 50, are a greater threat to our republic than China, Russia or Islam.  They vote entirely on their feelings.  Facts and reality mean nothing to them.

Agree.  In general (and there are millions of patriotic exceptions), they are "the enemy within."   They not only vote on feelings, but those feelings are the feelings of the willfully misinformed; the feelings of spoiled teenagers who hate their daddies.  They are willing to cross their arms, stomp their feet, and bring down the entire house when it isn't "all about them."

This is so biased and ridiculous. Sure many women vote with their feelings but the majority of legislators are men. It's not just women. There is a misguided belief that the rich has a duty to care for those in poverty. This agenda was taught by liberal men.
Link Posted: 8/1/2024 4:48:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
This is so biased and ridiculous. Sure many women vote with their feelings but the majority of legislators are men. It's not just women. There is a misguided belief that the rich has a duty to care for those in poverty. This agenda was taught by liberal men.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
More than 160,000 people join white women for Kamala Harris Zoom call

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/more-than-160000-people-join-white-women-kamala-harris-zoom-call-2024-07-26/

White women, especially those under about 50, are a greater threat to our republic than China, Russia or Islam.  They vote entirely on their feelings.  Facts and reality mean nothing to them.

It may not apply to you but that doesn't make it untrue of the population as a whole.   White college-educated women and younger women in general voted for democrats much more reliably in 2020 than white men voted for republicans.  The gap was 21 points for the potato back in 2020 and could be far more pronounced for Harris this year since she considers white women a key target demo and is going after them hard.

Blaming men for why women vote the way they do is also probably not as true as it used to be.   Many women today, especially those that are younger and college educated, and I use that term with more than a little irony, were indoctrinated not by men but by women professors at those universities to hate the "patriarchy" with every fiber of their beings.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 8/1/2024 4:59:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Living over seas I get foreigners opinion on Harris.
They think that she is an idiot and has no chance of getting elected.

Link Posted: 8/1/2024 5:01:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

Well they are half right at least.  Hopefully they are totally right but that depends on how well her handlers, the media and Hollywood can stage manage her stupidity.
Link Posted: 8/1/2024 1:41:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Do those single white women shop or fill up gas tanks?
View Quote

THere is a good deal of cognitive dissonance and excuse-making.

Disney employees just bargained for $24 p/hr. in Orlando. How many white cis-hetero males do you think work at Disney? We live in a world created by identity politics. It runs everything.
Link Posted: 8/2/2024 12:27:16 PM EDT
[#6]
DHS Report: Harris Close to 'Viable' Bomb on Jan. 6

"The Department of Homeland Security found in an internal watchdog report on the events surrounding the U.S. Capitol riot on Jan. 6, 2021 that Vice President Kamala Harris came within 20 feet of a "viable" pipe bomb outside the headquarters of the Democratic National Committee that day."

Yeah, sorry, I don't think you're gonna earn a "Rooster" video for that.

Link Posted: 8/2/2024 12:56:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Once her involvement in scandals related to the CA retirement system and her record of holding people in jail beyond their sentences so she could work them and similar skullduggery actually penetrates through, she may experience such a collapse in support that she pales in comparison to Biden if he actually had a stroke on live TV.
View Quote

This is lovely wishful thinking, but there's zero reason to think it will "penetrate through."  The liberal media certainly won't talk about her record (if fact, they are scrubbing and sanitizing it more and more every day) and it's not like Harris is going to take part in an unscripted press conference with reporters from Fox or Newsmax.

Only those people who follow politics closely know about any of this stuff. The general public will never know . . . and don't care.

Election 2024 is now about nothing but race, gender, emotion, and "orange man bad."   Trump will need some sort of 11th hour miracle to win.
Link Posted: 8/2/2024 1:05:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

I think I would rather rent a machine that gives blow jobs rather than getting a broken seal head job from her.

Go to Harbor Freight and get me a three horse.
Link Posted: 8/2/2024 1:10:27 PM EDT
[#9]
She is not even running on her record, or her policies.

She's running on the media constructed facade of who she is, not the reality.

How do you beat a fake person?
Link Posted: 8/2/2024 1:10:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

This is lovely wishful thinking, but there's zero reason to think it will "penetrate through."  The liberal media certainly won't talk about her record (if fact, they are scrubbing and sanitizing it more and more every day) and it's not like Harris is going to take part in an unscripted press conference with reporters from Fox or Newsmax.

Only those people who follow politics closely know about any of this stuff. The general public will never know . . . and don't care.

Election 2024 is now about nothing but race, gender, emotion, and "orange man bad."   Trump will need some sort of 11th hour miracle to win.
View Quote

The swing voters who will decide this election do not care about that or about Kamala. They do not care about Trump's trials or about Trump.

They care about themselves. And they care about issues that matter to them.

Trump had a winning message before Kamala took over the ticket. It's still viable. He could keep this race a referendum on the Harris-Biden administration and what he will do for people.

But his impulsiveness and narcissism get in his way.
Link Posted: 8/2/2024 1:16:22 PM EDT
[#11]
We ain't seen nothin' yet. Wait until their orgy in a couple weeks. Mother Mary will take the stage, all there will cream their panties at her majesty. Anything Pres. DJT says or does, anything, will be attacked mercilessly by damncrats and their media whores. We are headed for hell, we will have to accept it or do something about it. Something that I did not ever believe I would live to see. Evil has almost taken it all. If and when they crown the whore, it will be over. We have a small light flickering at the end of a dark cave, it is very possible it will permanently be extinguished. We will have to run a gauntlet of powerful demons to reach it. Yes, brothers and sisters, we do ask God to grant us a miracle.  That is all we can pray for. I am trying not to be a defeatist, but we are up against a machine of liars and fraud.  That machine has grown more powerful than us. I ain't quitting, they better be prepared to kill me. Forgive an old guy for rambling, I do that a lot more these days.
Link Posted: 8/2/2024 1:17:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
She is not even running on her record, or her policies.

She's running on the media constructed facade of who she is, not the reality.

How do you beat a fake person?
View Quote

The same, if not more effort has been expended on making Trump into the demon the Dems and N_T's now believe he is.

Nobody here knows Trump.  All we know is what the media has allowed us to see of him.

Social engineering works.
Link Posted: 8/3/2024 6:15:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Internet and TV is swarmed with Harris adds.  Every single one of them

"Trumps court overturned roe v wade and now Republicans want a national abortion ban "

As expected the Democrats are going all in on the only issue they have a popular majority on.   All trump has to do to win this is convince women he'd veto a first trimester abortion ban.   If he can crush this narrative Harris has nothing to run on
Page / 14
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top