Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 60
Link Posted: 11/29/2021 12:51:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Yep. Trespasser has to be committing a crime.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He wasn't trespassing, so all the positioning has nothing to do with it at all.  He murdered a man who was legally there to pick up his kid.

He's going to jail.

Yes he was.

When you are told to leave private property by the owner and you remain, you are trespassing. Doesn't matter why you were there. Your welcome is officially worn out.

You can’t shoot trespassers, even in Texas.  If green shirt had sat in the yard and said fuck you.  Black shirt couldn’t have done anything about it.

Do you mean like the crime that the trespasser committed when he ran up on homeowner's porch, threatened to shoot said homeowner with his own gun, and then physically tossed said homeowner off of his own porch?

Jojo Rosenbaum also thought he was in the right when he decided to disarm another Kyle who was legally armed as I recall.
Link Posted: 11/29/2021 12:53:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

The kid wasn’t there.  Now what are you going to do boss?

Hint: you file a motion with the judge in family court and the judge makes the determination as to what to do.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Denying visitation in Texas is a criminal offense.  Jailable criminal offense. Not civil.

The kid wasn’t there.  Now what are you going to do boss?

Hint: you file a motion with the judge in family court and the judge makes the determination as to what to do.

Been there, done that. I call my attorney, then I call the cops. When they get there, I produce signed documentation that I have a legal right to be there and that my kids should be in my possession at that time. The cops talk to the offender and she either produces the kids or the cops make her. Either way, it gets documented properly. Then the court stuff happens.

So you’re right about the courts determining what happens to her. But I’m definitely getting the cops involved and they’re definitely coming to see what’s going on and documenting the situation.
Link Posted: 11/29/2021 12:56:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Do you mean like the crime that the trespasser committed when he ran up on homeowner's porch, threatened to shoot said homeowner with his own gun, and then physically tossed said homeowner off of his own porch?

Jojo Rosenbaum also thought he was in the right when he decided to disarm another Kyle who was legally armed as I recall.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He wasn't trespassing, so all the positioning has nothing to do with it at all.  He murdered a man who was legally there to pick up his kid.

He's going to jail.

Yes he was.

When you are told to leave private property by the owner and you remain, you are trespassing. Doesn't matter why you were there. Your welcome is officially worn out.

You can’t shoot trespassers, even in Texas.  If green shirt had sat in the yard and said fuck you.  Black shirt couldn’t have done anything about it.

Don’t even compare saint Kyle of Kenosha to dirty dick Kyle of Lubbock.  They’re totally different scenarios.
Link Posted: 11/29/2021 12:58:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Don’t even compare saint Kyle of Kenosha to dirty dick Kyle of Lubbock.  They’re totally different scenarios.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's going to jail.

Yes he was.

I absolutely agree. Different circumstances and events.
Link Posted: 11/29/2021 1:00:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Lol....depends on where you are. A lot of states only one party needs to know its being recorded.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sounded like it was a parental kidnapping.  Dad (dead guy) wanted his kid, he wasn't trying to start shit to start shit

My ex used to pull shit like this all of the time.
I once flew from California to Toronto to see my daughter and she decided to send her off to summer camp without telling me.
I never got mad or yelled at her for all of the mean stunts she pulled.
It wasn't worth giving her ammunition for the man-hating family courts.

The victim should have walked away once the rifle came out.
He would have had a good case for his child being in a dangerous environment.

Absolutely.  And a reminder to RECORD EVERYTHING AND TREAT ALL PHONE CONVERSATIONS AS IF YOU ARE BEING RECORDED.

Which is illegal ??

Lol....depends on where you are. A lot of states only one party needs to know its being recorded.

I stand corrected.
Link Posted: 11/29/2021 1:04:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Wrong. I have personal experience with this. In Texas. If the child is not where they are supposed to be when they are supposed to be there, the cops will most definitely come and intervene.

I won’t deny that there is a process that needs to be followed and that the cops are going to respond and arrest someone denying visitation. But they most certainly will come to investigate the situation and resolve it if possible.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
De-escalating and avoiding someone getting killed is the prudent course of action in a civil dispute like this with known parties. Even if you're 100% right and justified in your position it would be smart to walk off, let things cool down, and sort it out later. No sense in shooting someone, or getting shot, when you can avoid it easily.

The dude coming out with the PCC in that context was a fucking moron. The father getting in his face and turning it physical was equally stupid and he got himself killed. Even if you're right and the other person is wrong, attacking an armed dude isn't likely going to turn out well.

Denying visitation in Texas is a criminal offense.  Jailable criminal offense. Not civil.

Not until a Judge Rules on it.  That happens in...      ...      ...  Civil (Family) Court.  

If a parent is violating the Court Custody Orders - the other party needs to go before the Judge in Court to present the facts (Documented) & then the Judge CAN rule to punish the offender in several different ways.  Fines are typical, Arrest if it continues or fines are not paid.

If other party refuses to show to present their case (misses hearings) or continues to violate the Custody Order, the Judge can issue a Arrest Warrant.

However, until their IS a Arrest Warrant, no cop or deputy is going to play Perry Mason and insert himself in the matter unless the life or physical welfare of the child are at imminent risk.

Wrong. I have personal experience with this. In Texas. If the child is not where they are supposed to be when they are supposed to be there, the cops will most definitely come and intervene.

I won’t deny that there is a process that needs to be followed and that the cops are going to respond and arrest someone denying visitation. But they most certainly will come to investigate the situation and resolve it if possible.

WRONG - I also have personal experience with this very matter in Texas.  

Cops "intervening" means they come out - making sure no one is getting violent or dangerous with the other parties, and then taking a report. Let's repeat that... "Taking a Report".  They will not force Mommy to produce Little Timmy & Tina, nor will they lock her up.  They will ask nicely and try to cajole the other party to be nice & follow the rules. But unless one of them loses it and gets violent - threatening - it is highly unlikely they will do more than make a report.

That report is documentation that can be used in the CIVIL Court to address failure to by one parent to provide access to the other parent. Civil Court Matter.

However, unless there is a Active Arrest Warrant (issued by a Judge for repeated failures to follow the specific orders of the Court regarding custody & visitation or support), the Police are NOT going to grab baby momma, slap handcuffs on her & stuff her in the back of a Black & White based just on Angry Dad saying "I'm supposed to have my son at 3:30 and he isn't here"!   Fact.  Been there & done that.

I can understand Green Shirt Angry Dad being unhappy over fucky - fucky with Visitation (again Been there & done that  ).  But being a raging A-Hole only got him shot + Black Shirt now is going to get "tenderly loved" all up the Angus by the Judicial system.

BIGGER_HAMMER

Link Posted: 11/29/2021 1:07:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
It’s been 19 days and yet no charges. If they decide not to file charges will they announce it or just leave GD in suspense?
View Quote

The Case was recused from the County because of the factor of the "Wife Judge" and has been transferred to the Texas Attorney Generals Office for investigation.

They move VERY slowly there...    I'm sure the results will be posted to either the joy of "Muh Castle - Stand Your Ground" fans or the satisfaction of the "He Dun Fucked Up" fans.

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 11/29/2021 1:07:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

Are you sure about that?
Didn't Jojo tell Kyle "I'm going to kill you" then approach Kyle (who was legally armed at the time) and then grab (or attempt to grab) Kyle's gun?
Seems like we've got a pretty similar case in Lubbock.
Everyone in here shouting about "court orders" don't seem to understand that they aren't like badges, they offer you no diplomatic immunity to enforce your mighty will on lowly peasants.

I say that from now on, Kyles are the new Chads.
Ironic, ain't it?
Link Posted: 11/29/2021 1:08:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Cops "intervening" means they come out - making sure no one is getting violent or dangerous with the other parties, and then taking a report. Let's repeat that... "Taking a Report".  They will not force Mommy to produce Little Timmy & Tina, nor will they lock her up.  They will ask nicely and try to cajole the other party to be nice & follow the rules. But unless one of them loses it and gets violent - threatening - it is highly unlikely they will do more than make a report.

That report is documentation that can be used in the CIVIL Court to address failure to by one parent to provide access to the other parent. Civil Court Matter.

However, unless there is a Active Arrest Warrant (issued by a Judge for repeated failures to follow the specific orders of the Court regarding custody & visitation or support), the Police are NOT going to grab baby momma, slap handcuffs on her & stuff her in the back of a Black & White based just on Angry Dad saying "I'm supposed to have my son at 3:30 and he isn't here"!   Fact.  Been there & done that.

I can understand Green Shirt Angry Dad being unhappy over fucky - fucky with Visitation (again Been there & done that  ).  But being a raging A-Hole only got him shot + Black Shirt now is going to get "tenderly loved" all up the Angus by the Judicial system.

BIGGER_HAMMER

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
De-escalating and avoiding someone getting killed is the prudent course of action in a civil dispute like this with known parties. Even if you're 100% right and justified in your position it would be smart to walk off, let things cool down, and sort it out later. No sense in shooting someone, or getting shot, when you can avoid it easily.

The dude coming out with the PCC in that context was a fucking moron. The father getting in his face and turning it physical was equally stupid and he got himself killed. Even if you're right and the other person is wrong, attacking an armed dude isn't likely going to turn out well.

Not until a Judge Rules on it.  That happens in...      ...      ...  Civil (Family) Court.  

If a parent is violating the Court Custody Orders - the other party needs to go before the Judge in Court to present the facts (Documented) & then the Judge CAN rule to punish the offender in several different ways.  Fines are typical, Arrest if it continues or fines are not paid.

If other party refuses to show to present their case (misses hearings) or continues to violate the Custody Order, the Judge can issue a Arrest Warrant.

However, until their IS a Arrest Warrant, no cop or deputy is going to play Perry Mason and insert himself in the matter unless the life or physical welfare of the child are at imminent risk.

BIGGER_HAMMER

And ex wife will now get to see the son whenever she wants without interference from dad, which probably will last until she finds another cock to jump on.  Then she’ll send the son to grandma’s house.
Link Posted: 11/29/2021 1:08:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's going to jail.

Yes he was.

Kyle of Lubbock has a real first name of William. He has nothing on Kyle of Kenosha. William also has a record.
Link Posted: 11/29/2021 1:11:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Texas penal code

9.04.  THREATS AS JUSTIFIABLE FORCE.  The threat of force is justified when the use of force is justified by this chapter.  For purposes of this section, a threat to cause death or serious bodily injury by the production of a weapon or otherwise, as long as the actor's purpose is limited to creating an apprehension that he will use deadly force if necessary, does not constitute the use of deadly force.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
But the owner/proprietor can't go and get a gun and act like he's going to shoot people.
Tell them to leave, sure. Call the cops, sure.
Grab your rifle and make people think they will get shot for not listening to younot so much.
Texas penal code

9.04.  THREATS AS JUSTIFIABLE FORCE.  The threat of force is justified when the use of force is justified by this chapter.  For purposes of this section, a threat to cause death or serious bodily injury by the production of a weapon or otherwise, as long as the actor's purpose is limited to creating an apprehension that he will use deadly force if necessary, does not constitute the use of deadly force.
So he's going to use deadly force to enforce his "no trespassing" order.
Do you really think this fits?
Link Posted: 11/29/2021 1:12:10 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Kyle of Lubbock has a real first name of William. He has nothing on Kyle of Kenosha. William also has a record.
View Quote

Objection!
Irrelevant.
Link Posted: 11/29/2021 1:17:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Like assault?

I wish ole chad had stayed in the yard and yelled fuck you. Itd have made for a more interesting video and he’d probably be alive.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's going to jail.

Yes he was.

Like assault?

I wish ole chad had stayed in the yard and yelled fuck you. Itd have made for a more interesting video and he’d probably be alive.

Assault is definitely a crime lol.
Link Posted: 11/29/2021 1:17:44 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Are you sure about that?
Didn't Jojo tell Kyle "I'm going to kill you" then approach Kyle (who was legally armed at the time) and then grab (or attempt to grab) Kyle's gun?
Everyone in here shouting about "court orders" don't seem to understand that they aren't like badges, they offer you no diplomatic immunity to enforce your mighty will on lowly peasants.

Ironic, ain't it?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you sure about that?

Ironic, ain't it?

They’re similar in that they’re both self defense shootings?

Otherwise, they’re completely different in time (night vs day), place (public property vs homestead), proximity (JR was closer to KR and reaching for* his gun when he got popped), attempt to retreat (KR ran away and was cornered by JR), perceived threat (KR had been threatened with death the whole night by JR), etc.

Conflating the two isn’t a good look.

ETA: changed grabbing to reaching for because I think that’s more accurate?
Link Posted: 11/29/2021 1:19:47 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Has Black shirt actually seen any legal action? I haven't heard of any arrest leading to a trial.
View Quote

It is early.   Can you imagine the investigation needed to go back several months to establish what everyone did?

There are lots of unanswered questions.

Supposedly occurred 5 November 2021.
Link Posted: 11/29/2021 1:20:40 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Carruth didn’t “get within arms reach,” Read moved on Carruth and battered him as Carruth was standing on his porch.

But maybe I’m missing something, so tell us all about how Carruth moved on Read, and not the other way around.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Honest question; if someone just shot at you and then gets within arms reach, would you make a play for the gun?

That’s clearly not what happened.  You need to watch the video again.

I've watched it several times. Both angles.

Carruth didn’t “get within arms reach,” Read moved on Carruth and battered him as Carruth was standing on his porch.

But maybe I’m missing something, so tell us all about how Carruth moved on Read, and not the other way around.

What are you talking about?? He clearly grabs Carruth's rifle. How can you say he is not within arms reach?
Link Posted: 11/29/2021 1:20:41 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

I move that Kyle of Lubbock be henceforth referred to as William, so St. Kyle of Kenosha’s name is no longer sullied.  Thank you exponentialpi for bringing this valuable information to GD’s attention.
Link Posted: 11/29/2021 1:24:33 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Green shirt should have fired his hands up & retreated to his truck when he saw the rifle.
He literally asked for & then received a killing.
Seems like, timely customer service to me.
Black shirt has no duty to retreat & can defend his home with whatever force he deems necessary.
Green shirts legal duty, was to evacuate the property- the FIRST time he was told. Every moment he stayed, was an escalation- defying black shirts authority, his autonomy.
Bet he had a real satisfying shag, that evening.
He just needs to knock-up green shirts current (former) wife & his knighthood will be complete.
View Quote

If you act with those assumptions you could end up a buttboy for some big stinky guy in prison.
Link Posted: 11/29/2021 1:26:19 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Right. There was a custody exchange issue. What did it have to do with black shirt? People were accusing him of interfering, kidnapping etc.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

OK. What does that have to do with black shirt?

I was replying to the comments saying that denying visitation is a civil offense. Which was in the first sentence of the comment I was responding to. Which was also in my post.
Right. There was a custody exchange issue. What did it have to do with black shirt? People were accusing him of interfering, kidnapping etc.

I wasn’t saying anything about black shirt. But yes, apparently green shirt was there exercising his visitation rights to custody of his children. But perhaps the kid was being hidden or he was being denied visitation and black shirt’s house was not the agreed upon place for the exchange.
Link Posted: 11/29/2021 1:27:31 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Nope.  He went for the gun BOTH before and after the warning shot.
View Quote

Double negative.   Your "warning shot" looked like an attempt to injure Chad.

The initial contact of the rifle by Chad was with the outside of his hand...not a grab.  Basically it "Hey bro...you are violating one of those four guns rule pointing that by/at me."
Link Posted: 11/29/2021 1:28:39 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

What are you talking about?? He clearly grabs Carruth's rifle. How can you say he is not within arms reach?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Honest question; if someone just shot at you and then gets within arms reach, would you make a play for the gun?

I've watched it several times. Both angles.

You said that Carruth got within arms reach of Read.  Carruth didn’t move off the porch.  Read went on the porch and put himself within arms reach of Carruth.  Big difference.
Link Posted: 11/29/2021 1:28:45 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The “?” in his post indicated that he was asking, not telling.

To answer, for me, I would most definitely make a play for that gun. I’m not going to just stand there and get shot.
Link Posted: 11/29/2021 1:29:09 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

If you act with those assumptions you could end up a buttboy for some big stinky guy in prison.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Green shirt should have fired his hands up & retreated to his truck when he saw the rifle.
Black shirt has no duty to retreat & can defend his home with whatever force he deems necessary.
Green shirts legal duty, was to evacuate the property- the FIRST time he was told. Every moment he stayed, was an escalation- defying black shirts authority, his autonomy.
He just needs to knock-up green shirts current (former) wife & his knighthood will be complete.

If you act with the assumption that it's ok for you to physically assault someone while trespassing on their property, you could end up laying face down in a pool of your own blood.
Link Posted: 11/29/2021 1:31:07 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

so, can I assume that trespassing and being aggressive are an OK act to you?

Maybe, just maybe, that if people were to stop being so brazen they wouldn't need to be murdered.

Locking this guy up for this would send a clear cut message to most people, that being a total fucking vile person is OK.
Once you allow folks to get away with this shit, they always escalate their behavior. Look at wife beaters and other violent criminals. Crime breeds crime.

I will assume that both of these individuals were pretty much law abiding folks.
We also know that the Courts and Legal System injected themselves into this situation as that seems to be the main reason why these people are so pissed off.  I wont say anything about the two in this case, and on this subject.
I can completely relate to the anger. Does not excuse the behavior.

There should be no court case or trail on this whatsoever. Once folks see that doing shit like trespassing can get you dead, they will just call the cops to come help. Which is what taxes are used for.  

The Kyle Rittenhouse Trail barely showed folks this very idea. Doing criminal shit, gets you treated like a criminal.  A mass majority of people should see this and be OK with it.
How much better would life be, if people acted like they had some sense. If green shirt dude would have just left when ORDERED to leave, this shit would not even be an issue.

I can understand why this is such an unrealistic expectation.

View Quote

Well, to be fair, you're arguing how things 'should' be, and I'm arguing how things are.
According to law, when the shots were fired, he wasn't under any imminent, deadly force threat.

Andrew Branca agrees with me, and doesn't with you.
Link Posted: 11/29/2021 1:32:11 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's going to jail.

Yes he was.

I’m not denying that. I was just responding to the comment that you can’t use deadly force on someone simply because they are trespassing.
Link Posted: 11/29/2021 1:34:53 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

The initial contact of the rifle by Chad was with the outside of his hand...not a grab.  Basically it "Hey bro...you are violating one of those four guns rule pointing that by/at me."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

'Do it. Use it or I'll take it from you and use it' While moving towards black shirt and assaulting him. then Gun safety

Link Posted: 11/29/2021 1:34:59 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

BIGGER_HAMMER

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

BIGGER_HAMMER

You said the exact same thing I did

I never said the cops were going to arrest her or lock her up. And if she’s just hiding the kids in the house, they most definitely will go inside and bring them out.

What is your point again?
Link Posted: 11/29/2021 1:35:01 PM EDT
[#28]
I don’t always get told to leave property from a guy holding a gun on a porch… but when I do, I get on the porch and dry hump the guy with my chest!
Link Posted: 11/29/2021 1:35:21 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I’m not denying that. I was just responding to the comment that you can’t use deadly force on someone simply because they are trespassing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's going to jail.

Yes he was.

... or for a chest bump in an argument.

In no world does that justify use of deadly force.
Link Posted: 11/29/2021 1:35:51 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If he was attempting in injure, he would have shot at Read, not at the ground.

Watch it again.  Read’s forearm brushes the barrel as his hand reaches for the weapon.  The outside of his hand doesn’t touch the gun.

If you’re still unsure, slow down the playback speed - it’ll make it easier to see just what happened.
Link Posted: 11/29/2021 1:39:22 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's going to jail.

Yes he was.

I’m not sure anyone has said it does. It is an assault, no question, but I don’t believe anyone is suggesting a “chest bump” by itself is cause.

Do you believe it is reasonable for some use of force to by the person on the receiving end of a “chest bump” to remove the actor off their person?
Link Posted: 11/29/2021 1:42:00 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

To answer, for me, I would most definitely make a play for that gun. I’m not going to just stand there and get shot.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The red is presented as fact and the blue is a question.

As to your last point, you would trespass, close the distance with an armed homeowner, threaten to kill him with his own weapon, batter him, and then you would feel justified in trying to make good on your threat to take his gun away and kill him with it?

That’s some fucked up shit right there. . .
Link Posted: 11/29/2021 1:45:28 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

Must have been one hell of a chest bump for bumpee to have ended up 10 to 15 feet away from the bumper.
It's almost like exChad grabbed the gun of Kyle Jr. and flung him off his porch.

If a guy comes to your house, starts shoving you around, grabs your gun and flings you off your porch.....
Good to know about half of GD would bow and scrape before the almighty power of the court order. Kyle should obviously have offered Chad a blowjob or something while he was waiting for his child to magically appear.
Link Posted: 11/29/2021 1:48:14 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Must have been one hell of a chest bump for bumpee to have ended up 10 to 15 feet away from the bumper.
It's almost like exChad grabbed the gun of Kyle Jr. and flung him off his porch.

If a guy comes to your house, starts shoving you around, grabs your gun and flings you off your porch.....
Good to know about half of GD would bow and scrape before the almighty power of the court order. Kyle should obviously have offered Chad a blowjob or something while he was waiting for his child to magically appear.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lulz, I’ll bet large money that if you could wave a magic wand and give black shirt a do over right now, he’d tell his side piece to take the drama elsewhere and stay his ass in the house.

ETA: and his name is William, not Kyle.
Link Posted: 11/29/2021 1:51:51 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Lulz, I’ll bet large money that if you could wave a magic wand and give black shirt a do over right now, he’d tell his side piece to take the drama elsewhere and stay his ass in the house.
View Quote

Sure.
And Rittenhouse has publicly stated that he would stay away from Kenosha if given a chance to do it over.
And we remember how that case turned out as well.

"What's that, random stranger? You say you're going to take my gun away and kill me? Guess I'll just fucking die, then."
Link Posted: 11/29/2021 1:54:31 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Why do you guys gloss over Black shirt going to get his gun because of what he thinks is trespassing, and causing this entire situation to go from a 2 straight to a 10.
The introduction of the gun is a threat (an assault) on Green shirt.
This whole thing was planned out..
Link Posted: 11/29/2021 1:55:38 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If by some series of stupid personal decisions, I was in Kyle's shoes, I would've fired only if Chad continued to advance after the throw or at the initiation of the chest bumping. But I'm not an idiot who'd get involved in someone's custody dispute
Link Posted: 11/29/2021 1:57:18 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

You missed the point, most Americans who witness a person being shot dead usually show some emotion, pussywhipped & his whore were calm as can be, very odd unless they expected it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In Texas a citizen does not have a duty of care to render aid to the guy you shot. He is own his own. The logic being that you don’t know if he is still dangerous because you don’t know if he is alive or dead.

You missed the point, most Americans who witness a person being shot dead usually show some emotion, pussywhipped & his whore were calm as can be, very odd unless they expected it.

But not if they planned it.
And I'll bet dollars to donuts that they did.
Link Posted: 11/29/2021 2:03:06 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Why do you guys gloss over Black shirt going to get his gun because of what he thinks is trespassing, and causing this entire situation to go from a 2 straight to a 10.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because he can. Right or wrong. Just trespassing or a threatening aggravated individual refusing to leave.

Link Posted: 11/29/2021 2:04:38 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

What name does he go by?
Link Posted: 11/29/2021 2:05:27 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

In Texas a citizen does not have a duty of care to render aid to the guy you shot. He is own his own. The logic being that you don’t know if he is still dangerous because you don’t know if he is alive or dead.

The widow's facebook page, which is now locked down, had lots of comments about this being a weekly occurrence.  Many commented about it being a set up.  

Everyone recording, Dad shows up on cue, nobody surprised.  There's a lot more to this story than the short clip on video.

Texas law may not convict this man, time will tell.  

It wasn't about trespassing, or even the kid.  It's about pussy and testosterone.

Link Posted: 11/29/2021 2:08:57 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

Sure. now counter point(not justifying) just potentially putting myself into greenshirt's mind.
***(memory harp sounds)***
They have my kids, they are denying my ability to see my kids... This guy is keeping me from my kids with this rifle...
BANG BANG BANG BANG
***(harps)***

I can easily see how this will pose some interesting issues with a jury.

Also, WTH is upwith weird ups and down of quality in teh video.

Link Posted: 11/29/2021 2:09:55 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

This is the point Kyle is justified in shooting Chad, not when he is standing 15' away and CHad is not moving towards him.  The videos do not clearly show Chad moving towards Kyle at he point he was shot.  The still photo showing the raised knee is, I believe, due to the impact of the first shot.

I could be wrong but I believe the whore ex-wife arranged for Chad to meet at Kyle's place for the handover so she could "talk to him".
Link Posted: 11/29/2021 2:13:11 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Sure. now counter point(not justifying) just potentially putting myself into greenshirt's mind.
They have my kids, they are denying my ability to see my kids... This guy is taking my kids with this rifle...
BANG BANG BANG BANG

I can easily see how this will pose some interesting issues with a jury.
View Quote

Didn’t Read say that the kids were probably at his ex MIL’s place, and he had already sent the cops there?

Doesn’t look like he believes that the kids are at Carruth’s house.
Link Posted: 11/29/2021 2:15:22 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Sure.
And Rittenhouse has publicly stated that he would stay away from Kenosha if given a chance to do it over.

"What's that, random stranger? You say you're going to take my gun away and kill me? Guess I'll just fucking die, then."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sure.

I’m not sure why you keep trying to conflate Kyle Rittenhouse with black shirt.  You could just as easily conflate the Ahmaud Arbery case if the sum total of facts you want to consider is the bolded portion above.  Three guys got murder convictions for those decisions.
Link Posted: 11/29/2021 2:16:26 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

What name does he go by?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What name does he go by?

What’s on his drivers license?
Link Posted: 11/29/2021 2:17:52 PM EDT
[#47]
I'm leaning towards the theory that the ex wife and black shirt set up green shirt. The ex wife was acting totally normal after her bf just killed her ex. Plus, why would she have told green shirt to pick up the kid at her boyfriends place whem the kid wasn't even there?
Link Posted: 11/29/2021 2:22:51 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

What name does he go by?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What name does he go by?

What does his driver’s license say?

ETA: beat by exponentialpi
Link Posted: 11/29/2021 2:23:08 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Leases
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What did he do in o&g?

Leases

Interesting
Link Posted: 11/29/2021 2:24:58 PM EDT
[#50]
Legalities aside, that was fucking stupid and senseless.  

Page / 60
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top