Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/4/2024 11:34:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Amazon Product
  • Enjoy this extra tasty hot sauce inspired by a traditional recipe from Sonora on any food that should be spicy.

Link Posted: 2/4/2024 11:37:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Kill sauce is really good. Only had the Carolina which is the best, Ghost and Habanero.
Really good flavors and some heat.

https://www.killsauce.com/bottles

https://www.killsauce.com/bottles
Link Posted: 2/4/2024 11:43:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Gringo Bandito is great hot sauce, especially the green.

....and not just because I'm a big fan if the Offspring, it's just really good.
Link Posted: 2/5/2024 12:43:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/5/2024 12:47:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
COTS hot sauce recommendations?
I have about 30 on hand, but my defaults are Valentina, Marie Sharp's, Melinda's, Cholula, and El Yucateco.
Any other easy to acquire recommendations?
View Quote

Get the Hot Ones current season pack. They were all excellent. Well, all except Da Bomb Beyond Insanity
Link Posted: 2/5/2024 4:41:48 AM EDT
[#6]
I bought this after watching Mila Kunis on Hot  Ones comment how tasty it was.

I like it, spicy and Smokey.

Link Posted: 2/10/2024 11:34:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Was spicing up my morning tomatoes juice and decided to take a team photo

The stuff on the far left is flavorful but not hot at all. The stuff on the far right...good luck  
Link Posted: 2/10/2024 11:44:14 AM EDT
[#8]
Franks for added kick to non-ethnic meals and Tapatio for the ethnic stuff. Home made Carolina vinegar sauce for Q. I laugh at this crazy fad of nuclear hot sauces. I don’t need my mouth burnt off to enjoy food. That’s idiotic.
Link Posted: 2/10/2024 11:49:50 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I've found that restaurants that serve old Mexico cuisine are much milder than we expect, with the exception of the salsa and some hot sauce on the side with certain dishes.
New Mexican cuisine seems to bring more heat.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've grown up on Mexican food and if the food is good, you need very little. All that designer hand-crafted shit just empties your wallet. Its like putting A-1 sauce on a good steak.
A basic El Pato or even the locally made stuff is cheap to buy and not intended to be the only thing you taste.

I've found that restaurants that serve old Mexico cuisine are much milder than we expect, with the exception of the salsa and some hot sauce on the side with certain dishes.
New Mexican cuisine seems to bring more heat.

Tex-Mex versus authentic Mexican. All the millennials fawn over the “authentic” stuff but it sucks. Tried it several times at different places. Very bland. If you walk into a place and you’re the only non-Mexican there, back out unless you enjoy bland unseasoned.
Link Posted: 2/10/2024 12:51:53 PM EDT
[#10]
This stuff.  Right here.  All flavors.

Old Pueblo Poblano hot sauces.

Link Posted: 2/12/2024 4:15:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I think Marie Sharp's and Melinda's (same company) are killing it with easy button options.
I'm even converting my wife to hot sauces after the Truff debacle.
View Quote

What Truff debacle?
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 12:17:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Publix has Truff hot sauce on sale (BOGO) through Wednesday.  Price is $12.99 (6oz bottle) in my AO so two bottles for $12.99.

I only buy it when it's BOGO as it's too expensive otherwise.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 12:29:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

What Truff debacle?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think Marie Sharp's and Melinda's (same company) are killing it with easy button options.
I'm even converting my wife to hot sauces after the Truff debacle.

What Truff debacle?

Yeah, what's that about?

I saw a $1 mini-bottle of Melinda's truffle hot sauce and bought it. Tasty, but haven't really tried it much yet.

I ended up buying a case (12-4 oz) of Melinda's original habanero sauce. It was cheap at a discount store and I had to get it on. We're on the second bottle already.
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 12:34:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Yeah, what's that about?

I saw a $1 mini-bottle of Melinda's truffle hot sauce and bought it. Tasty, but haven't really tried it much yet.

I ended up buying a case (12-4 oz) of Melinda's original habanero sauce. It was cheap at a discount store and I had to get it on. We're on the second bottle already.
View Quote

Wife said that on Walmart had a large variety of mini bottle of hot sauce on one of the end caps.  She picked up a few for me.  She said there were 20-30 different varieties.
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 2/20/2024 12:35:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Tabasco habanero and scorpion sauce are surprisingly good for being Tabasco products. Unlike a lot of good options listed here you can find them in pretty much all stores.

I used to love El Yucateco but they have quality issues. Too many times the cap wouldn’t be tight and there would be dry chunky mold at the top. Probably didn’t notice it for years since I’d always shake it up before using it.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top