Link Posted: 12/1/2023 9:03:58 AM EDT
[#1]
God, we're such pussies..

Why do we allow Tyrants to roam free...
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 9:04:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Pot and child murder is the reason we lost michigan.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This type of laser focus on the important issues is why Republicans lost Michigan.

The Dems also kept playing Tudors "No Exceptions" to abortion and it worked.
The young crowd was told to vote Whitmer to get high and get abortions. It payed off.
Also kicking out officials and putting up paper over the windows of the counting booth surely had nothing to do with the numbers.
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 9:04:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Just following orders……
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 9:04:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Its a hut for ice fishing
View Quote

Ii have some friends in the UP that would take offense to the word "hut" when referring to their Ice fishing McMansions…….
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 9:07:44 AM EDT
[#5]
This sort of thing gives rise to MGTOW en masse.

I'd now think long and hard about getting involved with any woman in the state on more than a casual hit and quit basis.
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 9:11:24 AM EDT
[#6]
She needs a husband that does not eat pork to teach her manners.
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 9:13:13 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Republicans can't run a successful campaign election to save any state much yet the US. Your last sentence is correct.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How did she get re-elected?

ETA: How did the whole legislature get elected?

We are doomed as a country.

Republicans can't run a successful campaign election to save any state much yet the US. Your last sentence is correct.

Well one would think it would not take much given the last three years but there is a lot of cheat built in.
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 9:33:13 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
God, we're such pussies..

Why do we allow Tyrants to roam free...
View Quote

@merc1973

My theory is that the Left happened upon a very happy coincidence for themselves.  

In the 1950s - 1970s, when the "Establishment" was MUCH closer to what normal society should look like, the normal Americans developed a deep dislike / antipathy towards counter-culture anti-establishment people and behavior.

Now that the Left IS the Establishment, our side still holds the beliefs about what type of person protests the Establishment.  

I think it is just happenstance, but it works out in the favor of the Commies.
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 9:38:46 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
People in Michigan vote for Democrats and then get mad when Democrats do democrat things.
View Quote

At this point I don't get all worked up when people get what they voted for.

Sucks for the normal people that live there but sometimes pain is the only way through.

Link Posted: 12/1/2023 9:53:32 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Or did they? Maybe their have voter fraud like Oregon? Maybe the voting lines are all stretched out in wired ways to effect voting.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sad, but they voted to re-elect that cunt.

Or did they? Maybe their have voter fraud like Oregon? Maybe the voting lines are all stretched out in wired ways to effect voting.

Weed got her elected first time.  The actual weed proposal got more votes than she did.
Abortion got her elected second time.  I have not checked but I bet the abortion proposal got more votes than her as well.

Wayne county cheating has expanded.
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 9:55:43 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Michigan - what the actual fuck? Get your shit together and get rid of that hag.
View Quote

She's term limited
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 9:57:54 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote
Because Michigan republicans are ineffective and don't really play to win.

Plus the state is full of the third world and union shop rats.
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 10:01:57 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Did you "read an article" or read the laws? A lot of people would rather spread lies than facts, so I'm always curious which I'm dealing with for future reference. Which law that passed covers those locations where carry is now prohibited?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That comes in February. Universal background checks, new limits on carry and possession, safe storsge and red flag laws all take effect then.

There will be no more FTF sales of anything in Michigan - everything has to go through an FFL. Also a new "firearms purchasing permit" that takes the place of the current BS pistol permit to purchase.

Carry in anyplace that sells alcohol is prohibited- including the parking lot. You won't even be able to pull into a Walmart parking lot if you have a gun in the car - CPL or not.  IIRC there are distance requirements for polling places as well. One article I read stated it would be illegal to even drive by a polling place on election day with a gun in the car. Also rest areas and I believe state parks will be off limits to those with CPLs.

It will also be illegal to have a gun "that could be accessuble to any unsupervised minor." Meaning if you have any kids less than 18 years old, or if there might be any present in your house, your guns have to be locked up any time you are not holding onto them. No big deal right? Until your house gets broken into while you're at work and the kids are at school and that gun in the closet gets stolen. Or you get into an argument with your wife or GF and she tells the cops and CPS about that gun rack on the basement wall.

But go ahead and maintain the "it doesn't affect me right now so IDFAF" attitude. It's MYOB for politics. It's working great so far.

Did you "read an article" or read the laws? A lot of people would rather spread lies than facts, so I'm always curious which I'm dealing with for future reference. Which law that passed covers those locations where carry is now prohibited?

@Gunner226
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 10:02:36 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
If I lived in Michigan, I would make it top priority to move out of the state.
View Quote

Or vote the Bitch out of office.
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 10:02:49 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Fuck her and fuck those idiots that installed her
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Fuck her and fuck those idiots that installed her

Using “vulgar, indecent, obscene, or offensive language... through the use of a telecommunications device.”

Surrender your guns.
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 10:12:47 AM EDT
[#16]
There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.

Ayn Rand, From Atlas Shrugged
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 10:14:59 AM EDT
[#17]
Why is she still the governor?
Michigan has a proud history of lawful gun ownership.

The wave of democrats that were recently elected and/or are running for office are far left.
Make no mistake about any of them who speak of being moderate [RFK Jr.].
They all are beholding to some extent to the known far left membership.

It is past the time to start to bring this country back.
It will not be months or a year to make this change.
The change has been happening for decades.
The one thing I would recommend is to run for your local school board if not possible, support the conservative candidate as much as you can.
This makes a difference.
The next offices to pay attention to is your state school board.
Curriculum standards are set at this level.
Start to pay attention to these races, they will mean something for the future.

Link Posted: 12/1/2023 10:18:56 AM EDT
[#18]
This is what all the covid "safe" mail in voting accomplished.  Now, all the "urban" constituents who were too lazy/strung out to vote....can now have their ballot "harvested" or straight up printed to the tune of entire section 8 apartment blocks worth.  There are more of them than you...especially in big city states.  It will never be fixed, and will never be possible for Republicans to win again.  Thank the scared covid cucks for ushering this all in btw...including many Republicans who allowed mail in voting
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 10:21:02 AM EDT
[#19]
Annoying or “disturb[ing] the peace and quiet of another person” through a telecommunications service or device.

I've had plenty of ex's do that. But these laws aren't for me, apparently.
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 10:23:08 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Sounds like slang for a frigid vagina.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

pretty sure that's Gretchen Witmer
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 10:27:55 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Same way Biden, Beshear and Hobbs got elected. FRAUD.
View Quote

How does Sheila Jackson Lee one of the dumbest people in congress keeps getting re-elected? Come to Texas 18th district and see for your self.
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 10:35:28 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

Sure they did.  
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 10:43:51 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is true.  The Secretary of State has refused to clear the voting rolls of dead people for years now.  

Along with that, the state is controlled by the rich, self-loathing white people in Grand Rapids, Lansing, Ann Arbor, Detroit Metro Area and Tranverse City.
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 10:50:18 AM EDT
[#24]
The COC prevents me from posting what my reaction would be if I got roped into that shit.
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 11:09:06 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

This type of laser focus on the important issues is why Republicans lost Michigan.

View Quote

Exactly.  Make fun of her name all you want, she gets shit done for her side.  And I have to admit the roads are better under the D's.
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 11:13:58 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is by design.
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 12:04:24 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Yeah, no. Abortion was on the ballot, and republicans decided to nominate someone who was a huge anti-abortion zealot who said all abortion should be illegal. There was an example of a 14 year old who was raped by her uncle and she used that as an example of an abortion that shouldn’t be legal.

As long as people like that are nominated, republicans will lose, and you’ll get more and more abortions. And apparently now you lose all your guns if you send a poop emoji to you ex.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Same way Biden, Beshear and Hobbs got elected. FRAUD.

Yeah, no. Abortion was on the ballot, and republicans decided to nominate someone who was a huge anti-abortion zealot who said all abortion should be illegal. There was an example of a 14 year old who was raped by her uncle and she used that as an example of an abortion that shouldn’t be legal.

As long as people like that are nominated, republicans will lose, and you’ll get more and more abortions. And apparently now you lose all your guns if you send a poop emoji to you ex.

Either the fraud is so effective that the left can win any election now.  Or, the people are so depraved they will vote to kill babies up until the moment of birth.  

Either way, elections will not solve these issues.  It's a cultural problem.
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 12:20:37 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yup
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 12:46:23 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Exactly.  Make fun of her name all you want, she gets shit done for her side.  And I have to admit the roads are better under the D's.
View Quote

Where are these better roads?  I bet in rich white Dem neighborhoods.  I haven't seen any better.
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 12:51:16 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
If I lived in Michigan, I would make it top priority to move out of the state.
View Quote

Not a day passes that I don't regret moving to this shithole, and if I could do so while keeping my family intact, I'd move out of it tomorrow.
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 12:54:01 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ice shanty?

Is there a size and or quantity limit on how many ice you can catch?
Roy
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 12:56:20 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
People in Michigan vote for Democrats and then get mad when Democrats do democrat things.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/1/2023 1:05:36 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
If I was a single man in current times, there would be no way in hell I'd be getting into a relationship with any females.

My wife is awesome and I trust her with my life.  But laws like these give malicious females way too much leverage.  

If I'm dating a woman, do I now have to fund her cell phone bill, for example?
View Quote

This law doesn't criminalize anything new, it just adds penalties if the victim of something that was already a crime is a domestic partner. So no, you don't have to fund her cell bill, any more than you have to fund any random person's cell bill.
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 1:11:44 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
That psychotic power crazy bitch is also being groomed for a top spot in the commie corporation. Right alongside the Lenin wannabe running Cali into hell.
View Quote

Imagine.... Newsom president, Whitmire vice president. It could happen.
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 1:24:03 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Where are these better roads?  I bet in rich white Dem neighborhoods.  I haven't seen any better.
View Quote

The I-75 project in Oakland County is one of the biggest road projects on the continent.  You know that one busy stretch of highway that pays for everything else in the state.
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 1:24:59 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Not a sea shanty.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ice shanty?

Not a sea shanty.

Like a she shed?
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 1:33:12 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Most of Michigan is a great place to live.  Unfortunately, urban areas rule:

Link Posted: 12/1/2023 1:34:20 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This

https://youtube.com/shorts/qwa1Q4Qdyko?si=pCIqzAXKqCTGQ-sR
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 1:41:55 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Weed got her elected first time.  The actual weed proposal got more votes than she did.
Abortion got her elected second time.  I have not checked but I bet the abortion proposal got more votes than her as well.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup.
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 1:43:28 PM EDT
[#40]
She’s a happy camper willing to stir shit at a moment’s notice.  Team player
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 1:45:54 PM EDT
[#41]
I’ll take; “Why doesn’t Gretchen walk around in public without body guards” for a thousand.

Link Posted: 12/1/2023 1:48:20 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

This law doesn't criminalize anything new, it just adds penalties if the victim of something that was already a crime is a domestic partner. So no, you don't have to fund her cell bill, any more than you have to fund any random person's cell bill.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If I was a single man in current times, there would be no way in hell I'd be getting into a relationship with any females.

My wife is awesome and I trust her with my life.  But laws like these give malicious females way too much leverage.  

If I'm dating a woman, do I now have to fund her cell phone bill, for example?

What the new laws do, is ensure you don't EVER want to fund a woman's cell bill, because if you stop paying/cut off her service (even if you've separated), the new laws can construe that as falling under 'domestic violence'/intimidation of an SO/former-SO.
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 1:55:15 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

https://s3.us-east-2.amazonaws.com/files.bridgemi.mike/M2020.JPG
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I knew a few (self-proclaimed) Republican/Conservative women who decided to vote for Whitmer solely because of Tudor Dixon's "No exceptions for abortion except where the mother's life is at risk" views.

The general mentality I heard from many women (Liberal or Conservative) was, "I don't plan on getting an abortion, but I don't want anyone ruling on what I can or cannot choose for myself".

As mentioned, they kept blasting Tudor's view that a 14 year old victim of rape by a family member shouldn't be able to choose to have an abortion, and it motivated a LOT of women in MI to vote against her.
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 1:58:52 PM EDT
[#44]
You people in Michigan own that FUPA crazy bitch.
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 2:01:05 PM EDT
[#45]
What happens if you just say your a women now too?
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 2:02:53 PM EDT
[#46]
As long as Republicans keep pushing the abortion issue we will continue to lose elections. Like it or not. I'm not pro abortion but I'm to the point that if liberals want to kill their babies why should I give a fuck. Let them do it.
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 2:12:14 PM EDT
[#47]
Isn't it about time for the fdbois to pull another false flag op so she can claim victim status again??
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 2:15:49 PM EDT
[#48]
Even a blind man could see this evil coming like a freight train.
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 2:19:15 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

“Trees don’t vote”
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 2:28:17 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top