Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/4/2012 4:24:08 PM EDT
[#1]
buckle the belt 1 loop left or right of center.
Link Posted: 4/4/2012 4:31:45 PM EDT
[#2]
first post and all that jazz
Link Posted: 4/4/2012 4:37:27 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Sweat pants don't need a belt.

Link Posted: 4/4/2012 4:38:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Pull your dick up behind it for padding.
Link Posted: 4/4/2012 4:40:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Diet and exercise???

1st post again
Link Posted: 4/4/2012 4:49:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/4/2012 4:53:31 PM EDT
[#7]
I stay skinny. 5' 11" and 160# FTW
Link Posted: 4/4/2012 5:01:06 PM EDT
[#8]
You don't sit on your ass all day?

It's a duel solution...
Link Posted: 4/4/2012 5:03:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Enough people have told you to lose weight, but if that isn't your speed, they probably make belts in a bigger size.  If they don't, you truly need to lose some weight.
Link Posted: 4/4/2012 5:05:16 PM EDT
[#10]
paper plate to reduce chafing. wait, what was the question?
Link Posted: 4/4/2012 5:05:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Velcro belt...............
Link Posted: 4/4/2012 5:07:02 PM EDT
[#12]
No fat guys in GD.

Everyone here is under 10% body fat with a 12" dick.
Link Posted: 4/4/2012 5:11:28 PM EDT
[#13]
I took a grinder and polishing wheel to the "sharp" part that was digging into my fat. really.
Link Posted: 4/4/2012 5:14:10 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

No fat guys in GD.

Link Posted: 4/4/2012 5:16:43 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Diet and exercise???

Link Posted: 4/4/2012 5:39:40 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
No fat guys in GD.

No kidding.  Curious as to how many guys ripping on the OP are about 50 pounds too heavy...

OP - try one of those stretchy woven belts, found at walmart.  Or suspenders.
Link Posted: 4/4/2012 6:06:12 PM EDT
[#17]
Suck it up; not everyone is cut out to be a fat guy.  
Link Posted: 4/4/2012 6:11:55 PM EDT
[#18]
suspenders

Link Posted: 4/4/2012 6:15:45 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
For sitting for prolonged periods of time, I just slide my belt buckle to the left. It digs in WAY less. Once I get up... I slide it back into place for "presentation" and proper "gig line".

"gig line"  Where be your tank my good man?

probably next to mine.

Or, he had a dad who used the phrase.  

Ummm.... maintaining a "gig line" is also used in the private business world as well. . First time I ever heard it, was from a supervisor. Had no idea that it was a military term.

Geez, I love the "poser police". I guess maybe I should stop using the english fucking language, since our troops use that language too?

God, I am so sick and fucking tired of all the Poser police. Use a simple fucking phrase, and people here are jumping the gun about to click the "report to StolenValor.com" button.

Easy there, trigger. You're gonna die of a coronary if you keep freakin out about shit like that...

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/4/2012 6:16:57 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I stay skinny. 5' 11" and 160# FTW

I was 6'5" and 165 when I joined up.  I am a comfortable 200 even now.  You need another twenty pounds on you.  Don't worry, it will come with time.
Link Posted: 4/4/2012 6:17:27 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I just undo my belt when sitting at the desk for prolonged periods of time.

Link Posted: 4/4/2012 6:34:14 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
For sitting for prolonged periods of time, I just slide my belt buckle to the left. It digs in WAY less. Once I get up... I slide it back into place for "presentation" and proper "gig line".

probably next to mine.

Ummm.... maintaining a "gig line" is also used in the private business world as well. . First time I ever heard it, was from a supervisor. Had no idea that it was a military term.

Geez, I love the "poser police". I guess maybe I should stop using the english fucking language, since our troops use that language too?

God, I am so sick and fucking tired of all the Poser police. Use a simple fucking phrase, and people here are jumping the gun about to click the "report to StolenValor.com" button.

Easy there, trigger. You're gonna die of a coronary if you keep freakin out about shit like that...

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

Sometimes I wish I would have a coronary.
Link Posted: 4/4/2012 6:41:18 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

probably next to mine.

Just out of curiosity, what's involved in getting my tank icon?

Link Posted: 4/4/2012 6:42:30 PM EDT
[#24]
first post and all that
Link Posted: 4/4/2012 6:44:43 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 4/4/2012 6:46:37 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

After a day of sitting it hurts like a MF!

Do you know how I know you are an odious little man?

Link Posted: 4/4/2012 7:06:37 PM EDT
[#27]
Damn, I needed this thread after reading the 1in6 hunger thread.  I was about to go get a BP&J
Link Posted: 4/4/2012 7:35:50 PM EDT
[#28]
Do you wear an undershirt?  I always wear a a plain white T shirt underneath and if my gut were to dig into my belt buckle the undershirt would help.  Try that.
Link Posted: 4/4/2012 8:32:27 PM EDT
[#29]
This is arfcom.

Diet and exercise.
Link Posted: 4/4/2012 8:37:54 PM EDT
[#30]

Diet and exercise???

In all seriousness. THIS!

I never used to wear my big buckles for more than a few hours because it hurt too much... After losing 70lbs I wear them all day long pain free!

Link Posted: 4/4/2012 8:38:45 PM EDT
[#31]
Put the second pork chop down!
Link Posted: 4/4/2012 8:46:41 PM EDT
[#32]
I need to catch up. I don't have big enough Tactical Fatrolls to properly retain my sidearm.
Link Posted: 4/5/2012 5:57:54 AM EDT
[#33]
I find this thread sad and pathetic and yet oh so funny.
Link Posted: 4/5/2012 6:06:08 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

buckle the belt 1 loop left or right of center.

That is what I do when I am not tucking.

Link Posted: 4/5/2012 6:09:42 AM EDT
[#35]
When that happens to me, I generally never eat at that cheap mexican restaurant ever again

Link Posted: 4/5/2012 6:13:05 AM EDT
[#36]
I used to have that problem, then I lost 40+ lbs.  Works wonders!
Link Posted: 4/5/2012 6:15:57 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
No pants = no belt...Just sayin'

Not like you can see your dick anyway.
Link Posted: 4/5/2012 6:16:32 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Just get yourself overalls and coveralls.

Link Posted: 4/5/2012 6:17:44 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
This is arfcom.

Diet and exercise.

What for?

Get one of those keyboard shelves for your desk.  When sitting for extended periods, simply prop your belly up on the shelf.  No need to grinding your buckle, moving it to the left or right, or any other silly shit.   Hell, your company will probably buy it for you, to prevent any sort of workman's comp issues.
Link Posted: 4/5/2012 6:18:54 AM EDT
[#40]
Thankfully not a problem I've faced

Link Posted: 4/5/2012 6:19:49 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

probably next to mine.

There's a pretty big line of little tank icons waiting for those of us too lazy to send in our paperwork...

Link Posted: 4/5/2012 6:23:13 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

probably next to mine.

I use it too. I have no idea why I remember this, but I learned it watching Major Dad on TV.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top