Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/26/2016 10:07:57 AM EDT
[#1]
I would never wear a kilt, I laugh at those who do.
Link Posted: 12/26/2016 10:50:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
I have only seen one person wear one and everyone in the store was looking at him like WTF is tranny doing. 

Link Posted: 12/26/2016 1:44:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Ok, so apparently you're intent upon reaching the 9th circle of retardation instead of defending your ridiculous claim that disapproving of men wearing skirts is like killing babies. Show me where the constitution/bill of rights clearly protects the right to wear clothes of any kind more than it protects the right to own guns. Show me where anyone in this thread said kilts should be banned. You can't because all we've done is point out is how stupid they are.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What's the difference you are making a judgement based on use of an inanimate object. And clothing is a very basic tool to protect our skin.

Your argument is fucking retarded.

No It's not. You just hate kilts.

Yes, it is fucking retarded because nobody is trying to ban the sale and ownership of kilts. We are arguing that kilts are an obvious and pathetic affectation. Not that they should be illegal. Even if you did want to make that claim and achieve the 9th circle of retardation I could point out that kilts aren't a God given right like my guns are.

So change kilt to any other article of clothing like jeans and try to argue that we don't have a "right" to wear clothing that we like. My rights do t come from a piece of paper.

Ok, so apparently you're intent upon reaching the 9th circle of retardation instead of defending your ridiculous claim that disapproving of men wearing skirts is like killing babies. Show me where the constitution/bill of rights clearly protects the right to wear clothes of any kind more than it protects the right to own guns. Show me where anyone in this thread said kilts should be banned. You can't because all we've done is point out is how stupid they are.

Show me your reading comprehension on where I ever said anyone was trying to ban them my argument was about how people make assumptions that if you own gun you want to kill babies and other silly ideas. Then someone came along and said but guns are constitutionally protected. And it went from there.

Link Posted: 12/26/2016 1:46:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

And out there somewhere is a liberal laughing at your guns.

The same way you don't care about the gun laughter I don't care about the kilt laughter.
Link Posted: 12/26/2016 2:45:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

The same way you don't care about the gun laughter I don't care about the kilt laughter.
View Quote

Are you kidding me man? If you didnt care it would be a simple I wear a kilt, brief story and you would be done. Not in here swinging your claymore at the english.
Link Posted: 12/26/2016 3:57:55 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm going to a concert of Scottish music in Seattle with my daughter and son in law next February. I'll be one of dozens wearing a kilt. Other than lots of compliments, no one
will pay any attention to me at the concert. However, before the concert, my daughter will take me out to a nice restaurant for supper. Walking around in downtown Seattle
in formal evening wear is not for anyone who's shy.
Link Posted: 12/27/2016 12:00:08 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

No offense dude, but it seems you kinda do.
Link Posted: 12/27/2016 2:04:56 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

No offense dude, but it seems you kinda do.
View Quote

No just pointing out Hippocratic stances more than anything.
Link Posted: 12/27/2016 2:52:59 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm not a doctor, but I'll take a look.
Link Posted: 12/27/2016 12:35:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fucking auto correct

Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top