Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/17/2016 4:45:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Hillary Clinton’s health has become the focus of many people’s concerns, so, with the help of WebMD, The Daily Caller offers up the following diagnosis.

According to a WebMD diagnosis, the 68-year-old Clinton should really check to see if she has a urinary tract infection.

The symptoms, as observed by TheDC and entered into WebMD include fatigue, mood swings, swelling, weight gain, impaired judgment, confusion, slurring words, frequent urination, and bald spots.

These symptoms characterize such possible conditions as — in order of likelihood — urinary tract infection (UTI), medication reaction or side-effect, overeating, depression, Type 2 Diabetes, hypothyroidism, acute sinusitis or acute stress reaction.

View Quote

LINK for MORE
View Quote

The deterioration is good is good for us, but hopefully it doesn't fully ramp up until after she NARROWLY steals the primary from Bernie to crush the dem turnout .
Link Posted: 2/17/2016 4:55:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Stroke! Stroke! Stroke!
View Quote

FPNI

Link Posted: 2/17/2016 4:59:35 PM EDT
[#3]
I hope it deteriorates at such an accelerated pace she won't be here to see summer.

Link Posted: 2/17/2016 5:01:14 PM EDT
[#4]

Yesssssssssssssssssssss
Link Posted: 2/17/2016 5:11:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Pray for Hillery over...

Bernie...

Link Posted: 2/17/2016 5:30:56 PM EDT
[#6]
I don't know about her health but she sure makes me sick to my stomach.
Link Posted: 2/17/2016 8:13:56 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I don't know about her health but she sure makes me sick to my stomach.
View Quote
Word

Link Posted: 2/17/2016 8:15:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Both Democratic candidate's age and health are going to become issues that the Republicans are going to exploit.  Its kind of ironic given that Clinton made a quite a few underhanded jabs at Dole over his age in 1996.
Link Posted: 2/17/2016 8:19:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Hillary Clinton’s health has become the focus of many people’s concerns, so, with the help of WebMD, The Daily Caller offers up the following diagnosis.

According to a WebMD diagnosis, the 68-year-old Clinton should really check to see if she has a urinary tract infection.

The symptoms, as observed by TheDC and entered into WebMD include fatigue, mood swings, swelling, weight gain, impaired judgment, confusion, slurring words, frequent urination, and bald spots.

These symptoms characterize such possible conditions as — in order of likelihood — urinary tract infection (UTI), medication reaction or side-effect, overeating, depression, Type 2 Diabetes, hypothyroidism, acute sinusitis or acute stress reaction.

View Quote

LINK for MORE
View Quote

I bet doctors hate that site.

My wife has banned me from it.   Last time I got on there I had an ear infection but I thought I either had a brain tumor or was going through menopause.
Link Posted: 2/17/2016 8:20:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

My wife has banned me from it.   Last time I got on there I had an ear infection but I thought I either had a brain tumor or was going through menopause.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LINK for MORE

So how are you dealing with the dryness?
Link Posted: 2/17/2016 8:24:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 2/17/2016 8:27:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I'm good with the second one.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The high stress office of the Presidency will kill her.

So will her time in prison.

I'm good with the second one.

I'm waiting for a Trump/Hillary debate...Trump will make her stroke out, I'd almost lay money on it.
Link Posted: 2/17/2016 8:27:59 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Both Democratic candidate's age and health are going to become issues that the Republicans are going to exploit.  Its kind of ironic given that Clinton made a quite a few underhanded jabs at Dole over his age in 1996.
View Quote
The democrats and news whores were laughing at "old man McCain". He was early 60s at the time

Link Posted: 2/17/2016 8:28:08 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 2/17/2016 8:29:25 PM EDT
[#15]

Why could she not have fallen back, while facing forward?
Link Posted: 2/17/2016 8:37:51 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

Sorry to hear this.  
Link Posted: 2/17/2016 8:38:39 PM EDT
[#17]
Huma gave her the syphilis.

Link Posted: 2/17/2016 8:41:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

One can only hope, unless she has an impeachment insurance policy (Joe Biden) like Obama has.
Link Posted: 2/17/2016 9:06:42 PM EDT
[#19]
She will get the best government health care in prison!
Link Posted: 2/17/2016 9:55:00 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Yes.....hopefully the latter.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hopefully, it's the latter.

I'd much rather see her in orange and behind bars, a broken woman, than dead.
Link Posted: 2/18/2016 1:45:33 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I'd much rather see her in orange and behind bars, a broken woman, than then dead.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'd much rather see her in orange and behind bars, a broken woman, than then dead.

FIFY
Link Posted: 2/18/2016 1:54:04 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hillary is never going to be behind bars. The best we can hope for is she ends up an "inmate" at one of the minimum security federal prison camps. A place that has a pool and will let her leave to volunteer at an approved not for profit such as habitat for humanity or more likely one of Clinton's own foundations.
Link Posted: 2/18/2016 1:58:52 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Her health is proportional to the severity of the ongoing FBI investigation; the worse the news, the worse her health will become.
View Quote

I believe it's all a ruse to garner sympathy and leniency if she's indicted and convicted.
Link Posted: 2/18/2016 5:59:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Her delegate count is healthy enough, though . . .

While Sanders holds a small lead among pledged delegates awarded to him for his showings in Iowa and New Hampshire, Clinton's massive superdelegate lead puts her ahead 481-55 in delegates to the Democratic National Convention, according to the AP's count.
View Quote
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top