User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/29/2019 3:18:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Are we sure it was the NRA whispering in his ear for bump stocks?

https://s.hdnux.com/photos/71/63/62/15154359/6/920x920.jpg
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
As soon as the NRA whispers to do so in his ear.
This was Trump right after Parkland.

This was Trump after the NRA whispered in his ear.

Trump got his pee pee slapped by the NRA over UBCs, Red Flag, and age restrictions.
Link Posted: 3/29/2019 3:19:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Braces are just toys, no real man needs a brace on a pistol.

I trust Trump! MAGA!
Link Posted: 3/29/2019 3:22:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

He should have known better.  So should the NRA.  I joined life before they stabbed us in the back at the urging of this board.

I also voted Trump at the urging of this board and I was assured he wouldn’t implement any gun control.  In fact.  I was told that he would “repeal all gun related executive orders”.

Seems I was lied to.
View Quote
You had to be urged to vote for Trump?

It was Trump or Hillary...
Link Posted: 3/29/2019 3:22:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote
Who do you think gets her panties wet?  Comey or Trump?

Surely there are things we can agree upon that relate to who’s able to buy a weapon, what kind of weapon and at what age, what the capabilities of the weapon are, how many rounds does it hold, and things like that, that in no way threaten the rights under the US constitution of people to keep and bear arms.-#comey2020

Quit pretending you care about the 2nd Amendment.  You just hate Trump.  And you want a gun banner to be president so bad it makes your tiny pee pee hurt.
Link Posted: 3/29/2019 3:23:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

You had to be urged to vote for Trump?

It was Trump or Hillary...
View Quote
thats how trolls talk.

Hillary or Trump.  And they wish Hillary won.

fuck_tards.
Link Posted: 3/29/2019 3:26:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Surely there are things we can agree upon that relate to who’s able to buy a weapon, what kind of weapon and at what age, what the capabilities of the weapon are, how many rounds does it hold, and things like that, that in no way threaten the rights under the US constitution of people to keep and bear arms.-#comey2020

Quit pretending you care about the 2nd Amendment.  You just hate Trump.  And you want a gun banner to be president so bad it makes your tiny pee pee hurt.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There is always a Tweet.

Link Posted: 3/29/2019 3:40:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
If pistol "braces" are banned, will the weapons become pistols with just the tubes?

Or will they all become illegal SBRs?

I suppose we will have to see the wording of the legislation.
View Quote
Legislation? How quaint! It will just be a reinterpretation of existing laws and regulations to clarify the existing SBR status of so-called "pistol braces", with prosecutorial discretion going back to the original opinion letter.

Duh.
Link Posted: 3/29/2019 4:16:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Midway through his second term!
Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top