Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 5/6/2021 10:28:32 AM EDT
"She flew out the next day. I was at my lowest, she was at her neediest, and we clung to each other with abandon. We talked at length about how much we had come to rely on each other, how our health and well-being seemed dependent on the love we’d grown to share," he continued.

"There’s no question about the unseen force in the middle of it all: Beau," Hunter wrote, adding that they’d come to think they could keep Beau alive by being together, "that by loving each other we somehow could love him back into existence."

Hunters relationship with Beau's widow. These sick phucks.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 10:32:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Was that after he smoked parmesan cheese he scrounged out of the carpet looking for coke
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 10:34:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
"She flew out the next day. I was at my lowest, she was at her neediest, and we clung to each other with abandon. We talked at length about how much we had come to rely on each other, how our health and well-being seemed dependent on the love we’d grown to share," he continued.

"There’s no question about the unseen force in the middle of it all: Beau," Hunter wrote, adding that they’d come to think they could keep Beau alive by being together, "that by loving each other we somehow could love him back into existence."

View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/6/2021 10:34:26 AM EDT
[#3]
That's a very romance novely way of justifying fucking your dead brother's wife.

How does he justify fucking his niece?

I wonder how many focus groups they used to come up with this bullshit attempting to salvage Hunter's image.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 10:35:05 AM EDT
[#4]
What a sick fuck
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 10:35:55 AM EDT
[#5]
So he's imagining his bro when he knocks up his bro's wife. Weird
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 10:36:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 10:37:35 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That's a very romance novely way of justifying fucking your dead brother's wife.

I wonder how many focus groups they used to come up with this bullshit attempting to salvage Hunter's image.
View Quote

That was the same thought I had.  You know those words didn't originate from that crack-addled mind.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 10:38:08 AM EDT
[#8]
dude wanted to be eskimo bro's with his dead brother.

or they were fuckin while he was still alive.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 10:39:51 AM EDT
[#9]
The fact the FBI has had his laptop with him (Im not even gonna say it) means we are living in a Banana republic.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 10:41:06 AM EDT
[#10]

Giant owl, they let him into Bohemian Grove to search for answers?

Link Posted: 5/6/2021 10:41:50 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
dude wanted to be eskimo bro's with his dead brother.

or they were fuckin while he was still alive.
View Quote

Didn't he off himself?
Perhaps that was a contributing factor.
This is how conspiracy theories get started.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 10:42:59 AM EDT
[#12]
The whole family are a bunch of twisted retards.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 10:43:02 AM EDT
[#13]
Maybe the dems plan on running him for future president?
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 10:43:16 AM EDT
[#14]
Adulterer.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 10:43:17 AM EDT
[#15]
Shes not even that hot

I hope his big bro haunts his ass over that one

Link Posted: 5/6/2021 10:44:32 AM EDT
[#16]

His father would be a psycho also but he is too stupid.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 10:45:43 AM EDT
[#17]

Yeah, Moloch
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 10:46:10 AM EDT
[#18]
I don’t know which part is worse, Hunter fucking his brother’s widow or Beau’s widowed wife fucking Hunter.

Link Posted: 5/6/2021 10:46:43 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Shes not even that hot
View Quote

Maybe not, but it's women like that who learn early on how to suck-start a Harley...
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 10:47:01 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
The fact the FBI has had his laptop with him (Im not even gonna say it) means we are living in a Banana republic.
View Quote

The FBI has gone completely rogue.   At this point they are an autonomous agency able to do anything they want, ignore any law, violate any right with impunity.  They are clearly holding 'something' with extreme leverage over those in supposed power and I believe they actually hold the keys to everything.

Link Posted: 5/6/2021 10:47:27 AM EDT
[#21]
Crack is whack.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 10:47:30 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 10:47:49 AM EDT
[#23]
Several years ago there was the Ashley Madison website hack. I'm pretty sure there was a Beau Biden who's name and credit card was in the list of registered users. ( It may have been Hunter. I don't remember.) Beau explained it away by saying it wasn't him and that he'd been "hacked".

The whole family is a train wreck.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 10:49:40 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Several years ago there was the Ashley Madison website hack. I'm pretty sure there was a Beau Biden who's name and credit card was in the list of registered users. ( It may have been Hunter. I don't remember.) Beau explained it away by saying it wasn't him and that he'd been "hacked".

The whole family is a train wreck.
View Quote

I know someone who said that same thing when her husbands name and cc info and address and everything else was on the list

She said he was hacked....sure....ok
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 10:51:15 AM EDT
[#25]
Imagine if Don Jr had done that.

Link Posted: 5/6/2021 10:52:10 AM EDT
[#26]
I'm sure he'll tell us more in his next $2M book deal, that sells another 1000 copies.  It's good to be born into royalty.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 10:53:01 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Maybe not, but it's women like that who learn early on how to suck-start a Harley...
View Quote

She looks like a used up school teacher though

Link Posted: 5/6/2021 10:53:22 AM EDT
[#28]
fuck it

everyone loves them... they can get away with it and be praised for it.

sick fucks... i did anything remotely close to it i would be in jail. I can't stand people.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 10:53:35 AM EDT
[#29]

That druggy POS would fuck a rattlesnake if he could figure out how to not get bit.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 10:54:26 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

The FBI has gone completely rogue.   At this point they are an autonomous agency able to do anything they want, ignore any law, violate any right with impunity.  They are clearly holding 'something' with extreme leverage over those in supposed power and I believe they actually hold the keys to everything.

View Quote

Stasi or Gestapo when it comes to political issues.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 10:55:19 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
bat shit fucking nutz.

View Quote

The Potato said on camera that Hunter "is the smartest man I know".
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 10:56:00 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 10:59:39 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 11:00:12 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I don’t know which part is worse, Hunter fucking his brother’s widow or Beau’s widowed wife fucking Hunter.

View Quote

Messed up from either angle. I seem to recall he and the widows sister were bumping uglies too.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 11:02:38 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
The whole family are a bunch of twisted retards.
View Quote

100% Certifiable!

Anyone that uses this as his reasoning, need an old fashioned ass whipping.

Damn douchebag, just say ... Hell I wanted to hit it.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 11:02:46 AM EDT
[#36]
"that by loving each other we somehow could love him back into existence."
View Quote

Anal.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 11:02:57 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Messed up from either angle. I seem to recall he and the widows sister were bumping uglies too.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

so his sister in laws sister?
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 11:03:39 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

Like everything that comes out of a lib’s mouth, it’s all just psychobabble to make it sound acceptable
or edgy.

LC
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 11:03:42 AM EDT
[#39]
He’ll fuck anything that moves
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 11:07:17 AM EDT
[#40]
Did he yell out this is for you Beau while he was ramming her in the ass?  
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 11:09:21 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think that's who it was. When the laptop stuff came out last year there was a video of her getting dressed on it, her putting her clothes back on in his presence is probably not coincidence. I don't know what happened to all the clips the Chinese guy had or if he is still around, it all got shut down pretty quick.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 11:10:21 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I think that's who it was. When the laptop stuff came out last year there was a video of her getting dressed on it, her putting her clothes back on in his presence is probably not coincidence. I don't know what happened to all the clips the Chinese guy had or if he is still around, it all got shut down pretty quick.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

isn't it amazing how that stuff was sqaushed?
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 11:13:18 AM EDT
[#43]
Degenerate filth, begotten by the same.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 11:14:09 AM EDT
[#44]
Weirder than fiction. Perverts. The Dems are all pervs.  
And they have the audacity to claim it's a "Q-anon conspiracy theory" when the average person can point out the bleeding obvious.

By the way, why is this in GD?  Shouldn't it be under Politics and Activism?
I'd have a lot to add to this but don't feel right putting it all here.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 11:14:16 AM EDT
[#45]
Hunter Biden is a national security risk.  His proclivities make him vulnerable to exploitation.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 11:15:03 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

Prepping for his senate run.

Nothing says "How he dealt with his grief" like an incestious sportsman's double.
Awwwwww......
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 11:15:06 AM EDT
[#47]
Don't forget, he got the 2 for 1 special cuz he was also banging her underage daughter at the same time
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 11:15:30 AM EDT
[#48]
Hunter is such a piece of shit... the apple didn't fall far from the tree in the Biden family.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 11:15:42 AM EDT
[#49]
No, Hunter, you did it because you are perverted sick f**k like your dad who just wanted to get his rocks off! But, hey at lest you were sniffing and fondling an adult!
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 11:16:58 AM EDT
[#50]
Dumbass should have just explained he was trying to maintain traditional Judeo-Christian values and do a Levirate marriage.

Hunter has this one handed to him on a platter to claim a religious reason, but no, he's too dumb for that.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top