BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/8/2018 11:30:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Do you change your own oil?

Some of the extended warranty programs require you to keep records of every oil change.
Link Posted: 3/9/2018 1:05:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Do you change your own oil?

Some of the extended warranty programs require you to keep records of every oil change.
View Quote
I haven't yet - don't need to.

Since new, Mopar emails me a questionnaire, I fill it out - because I have a rockin dealership they get all perfect grades - they send me a coupon for a free oil change.

2012 w/ 110k
Link Posted: 3/9/2018 2:57:25 PM EDT
[#3]
You can't get a stock jeep Wrangler off the dealership near me all have 6" or more lifts installed by the dealership and there not Mopar.
So I don't know if mods matter much.
I know Ford's extended warranty is garbage so I would like to know if this is a "real" warranty or scam. Wife wants a Jeep.
Link Posted: 3/9/2018 3:01:13 PM EDT
[#4]
chrysler's max care is most excellent, unless they changed it in the last year

I have seen many vehicles rebuilt under max care

we used to check vehicles in the lube lane for repairs, folks were pretty happy when they found out their max care purchase was very wise
Link Posted: 3/9/2018 3:02:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
You can't get a stock jeep Wrangler off the dealership near me all have 6" or more lifts installed by the dealership and there not Mopar.
I know Ford's extended warranty is garbage so I would like to know if this is a "real" warranty or scam. Wife wants a Jeep.
View Quote
I don't know why they wouldn't use mopar kits on new vehicles, unless they purposely were dicking with the warranty
Link Posted: 3/9/2018 4:16:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I don't know why they wouldn't use mopar kits on new vehicles, unless they purposely were dicking with the warranty
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Mopar only has 2 and 4" kits and that's not enough.....
Link Posted: 3/9/2018 4:23:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I typically marry my cars and drive them until they stop on the side of the road, i leave the keys in it and walk away.  

Unless this Jeep turns out to be a heaping pile of shit, I'll have it for at least 10 years I would imagine.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Are you going to keep the Jeep well past 100k miles?
Quoted:
How long do you plan on keeping it?
I typically marry my cars and drive them until they stop on the side of the road, i leave the keys in it and walk away.  

Unless this Jeep turns out to be a heaping pile of shit, I'll have it for at least 10 years I would imagine.
Amateur ...get back with me when it is old enough to buy beer.
Link Posted: 3/9/2018 4:24:58 PM EDT
[#8]
I am liking the new ram and I would get the life time warranty. I am also a do it your self kind of guy, but would pay for the services to keep up with the warranty. You can deal on shop work at the service department.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top