Page / 3
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 3:18:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This thread has potential
View Quote
Get outage here....

That was terrible, I need to amp up my current efforts.
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 3:20:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Get outage here....

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This thread has potential
Get outage here....

Link Posted: 10/8/2019 3:22:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I'm offended.
View Quote
Im triggered by you being offended.

Feel for me?
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 3:24:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Yes, he has one of those hand-held dust-busters.  You've heard of people complaining about dirty power that effects sensitive equipment and has a lumpy, dirty sine wave?  This helps with that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is he cleaning the power line?
Yes, he has one of those hand-held dust-busters.  You've heard of people complaining about dirty power that effects sensitive equipment and has a lumpy, dirty sine wave?  This helps with that.
Ooohhh, BRB, going out to power wash my electric meter.
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 3:28:02 PM EDT
[#5]
All Your Post Are Belong To Us
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 3:30:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Apparently things get you banned, but asking what will get your thread locked and/or you also banned. I wish I knew more, but every thread about it, whatever it is, also gets locked. Also, mods don’t owe you or anyone else an explanation as to what it is or what is happening before/during/after. Fucking lol.

Good luck!
View Quote
settle down Francis...
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 3:31:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 3:31:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Have a feeling this is going to get a lot of use before things calm down.
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 3:32:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Inb4l
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 3:32:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 3:35:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
settle down Francis...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Apparently things get you banned, but asking what will get your thread locked and/or you also banned. I wish I knew more, but every thread about it, whatever it is, also gets locked. Also, mods don’t owe you or anyone else an explanation as to what it is or what is happening before/during/after. Fucking lol.

Good luck!
settle down Francis...
Didn’t your thread get shut down too? Or am I getting my posters mixed up? I’m not that worried about it, but the lack of clarification is dumb. It’s been better since the thread referenced earlier.

ETA: or at least I don’t think I’m worried about it. I don’t think it’s relevant to anything I post. But I I don’t really know, I guess that’s the problem.
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 3:36:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Looks like a fun helicopter ride!...
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 3:38:54 PM EDT
[#13]
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 3:38:59 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 3:41:36 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 3:41:51 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yeah......

No.  That's really not going to help.
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 3:42:44 PM EDT
[#17]
lol
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 3:43:49 PM EDT
[#18]
If you are throwing them out you don’t need to hang them too. Talk about excessive.
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 3:46:14 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
If you are throwing them out you don’t need to hang them too. Talk about excessive.
View Quote
Seems to me that would be pretty rough on the chopper as well. Especially a smaller bird.
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 3:47:08 PM EDT
[#20]
Attachment Attached File

ETA: In pink for titty awareness month

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 3:47:59 PM EDT
[#21]
I cant be the only one wondering what the hell is going on.
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 3:49:48 PM EDT
[#22]
Good push
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 3:50:53 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote
You're not.
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 3:52:11 PM EDT
[#24]
His name was SCW

Link Posted: 10/8/2019 3:52:52 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Remember to get your helicopter ride souvenir tshirts on amazon.
There are several to choose from and also prime eligible.
View Quote
Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 3:53:19 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Yeah......

No.  That's really not going to help.
View Quote
If that was real, his head would have popped off like a champagne cork.
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 3:55:08 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

If that was real, his head would have popped off like a champagne cork.
View Quote
Good to know, from now on I only do those things over swimming pools full of sharks, with or without laser beams.
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 3:56:27 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 3:57:56 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote
I posted in a thread yesterday that had a funny Pinochet helicopter graphic that supposedly a kid turned in as an assignment.  This morning the thread was gone, and people are talking about helicopters being banned on AR15.com.

I assume a mod nuked the thread because it (jokingly) represented killing commies?  Not sure though, just my assumption.

Anyone willing to share more detail?
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 3:58:40 PM EDT
[#30]
Les Nessman has been banned.

Link Posted: 10/8/2019 3:59:06 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I posted in a thread yesterday that had a funny Pinochet helicopter graphic that supposedly a kid turned in as an assignment.  This morning the thread was gone, and people are talking about helicopters being banned on AR15.com.

I assume a mod nuked the thread because it (jokingly) represented killing commies?  Not sure though, just my assumption.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Basically. That followed by a rapid fire cascade of parody / "why'd the thread get locked" threads.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/The-Official-WTF-is-going-on-this-week-thread-This-is-the-INFO-thread-you-want-/5-2261827/ <-Goatboys discussion.
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 3:59:37 PM EDT
[#32]
Cool pic, but needs less cable.
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 4:00:57 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote
Something to do with Amazon web hosting being upset by memes that provoke violence or some such shit. ARF is skeered and looking for another host.

Peeps banned, threads locked/nuked.....You know, your usual Tuesday in GD.
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 4:01:18 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Basically. That followed by a rapid fire cascade of parody / "why'd the thread get locked" threads.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/The-Official-WTF-is-going-on-this-week-thread-This-is-the-INFO-thread-you-want-/5-2261827/ <-Goatboys discussion.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks man.
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 4:01:51 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 4:02:59 PM EDT
[#36]
If not for the content, then for the failure to properly crop the pic.
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 4:06:29 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 4:08:51 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Yes.
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 4:08:59 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Get outage here....

View Quote
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 4:10:11 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 4:10:53 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 4:11:45 PM EDT
[#42]
Why am I offended by this? Fuck it, I'm offended. I propose banishment.
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 4:15:13 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
I'm digging on the NOTAR helo.

Link Posted: 10/8/2019 4:16:45 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 4:17:31 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
You're not.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You're not.
I’m guessing mods are no longer ok with talk of commie helicopter rides? Might have something to do with that kid’s test thread yesterday.
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 4:25:31 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Didn’t your thread get shut down too? Or am I getting my posters mixed up? I’m not that worried about it, but the lack of clarification is dumb. It’s been better since the thread referenced earlier.

ETA: or at least I don’t think I’m worried about it. I don’t think it’s relevant to anything I post. But I I don’t really know, I guess that’s the problem.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good luck!
settle down Francis...

yes it did but what's your point? if you have no dog in this fight why post anything at all, just veer away man, veer away.

if not, then what is your goal? are you an mod in training?
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 4:29:19 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I’m guessing mods are no longer ok with talk of commie helicopter rides? Might have something to do with that kid’s test thread yesterday.
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 4:31:17 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
yes it did but what's your point? if you have no dog in this fight why post anything at all, just veer away man, veer away.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good luck!
settle down Francis...

I didn’t mean to upset you. I’m sorry for that. I thought forums were for discussing things. I’d say to put me on ignore, but I believe only paying members can do that.
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 4:31:53 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Is that a noose or a lifeline?
View Quote
technicalities.
Link Posted: 10/8/2019 4:34:25 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I didn’t mean to upset you. I’m sorry for that. I thought forums were for discussing things. I’d say to put me on ignore, but I believe only paying members can do that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good luck!
settle down Francis...

oh dont feel bad...you didnt upset me at all. in fact i thought you were upset because of all these shenanigans being posted, thought you were being triggered...lol.

i dont believe in the ignore button and for the ref on paying members, is that an elitist comment?

this is not a technical forum so i though it was open. thanks for moderating it for us though.

just wondering why you care so much to post what you did. it really didnt make much sense either. care on...
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top