Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/14/2020 11:58:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Threads like this just leave me more disappointed in myself.
Link Posted: 1/14/2020 11:58:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Don't get me wrong, she's very attractive. At the same time she looks like she was produced in a sorority girl factory that pushes out girls that look exactly like her by the dozens. Just nothing unique about her. Like I could walk through a Southern California or Arizona State campus and she would be completely camouflaged since half the female student body looks exactly like her.

In case you're curious, Melissa Theuriau, a french news anchor is my favorite news host all of all time.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b3/0f/ab/b30fab7c0654266115d9e123b7b70369.jpg
View Quote
Holy shit.

You win this thread.

That woman is drop dead.

The eyes...
Link Posted: 1/14/2020 11:59:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Damn bringing Melissa Theuriau into this isn't really fair to the other news women.

She is almost painfully beautiful.
Link Posted: 1/15/2020 12:01:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Who stole her upper lip?
Link Posted: 1/15/2020 3:48:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Don't get me wrong, she's very attractive. At the same time she looks like she was produced in a sorority girl factory that pushes out girls that look exactly like her by the dozens. Just nothing unique about her. Like I could walk through a Southern California or Arizona State campus and she would be completely camouflaged since half the female student body looks exactly like her.

In case you're curious, Melissa Theuriau, a french news anchor is my favorite news host all of all time.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b3/0f/ab/b30fab7c0654266115d9e123b7b70369.jpg
View Quote
Sacre Bleu!!!
Link Posted: 1/15/2020 6:48:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Hair and makeup! You wouldn't even recognize  her with out it. In fact you wouldn't recognize  most women without it. 2 hours in the chair does wonders.
View Quote
Your point being?
“All humans are is skin, blood, muscle and fat! How could anyone find that attractive??”
Link Posted: 1/15/2020 7:02:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Ellison Barber

And Jenna lee
Link Posted: 1/15/2020 7:03:49 AM EDT
[#8]
Rudi the Persian chick is easily the most attractive news lady in the history of news ladies.
Link Posted: 1/15/2020 7:14:51 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Funny how the chubby chasers come out in force to stomp all over every thread about thin women, and our once great BOTD is full of potato bodied gorillas and land whales. Like society we seem to want to reject reality - those of us who cling to the old ideas of beauty are shunned and outed as though it is morally wrong to be attracted to thin women. This very vocal group of fatty apologist men remind me of Antifa with their incessant screeching. I understand most women are fat these days but that doesn't make it necessarily better or good.

Edit to add - Kat Timpf is VERY hot.
View Quote
“Waif-thin and looks 15yo” was never an “old idea of beauty”
Link Posted: 1/15/2020 7:26:12 AM EDT
[#10]
I like all the women.

Carly Shimkus has been growing on me hard recently.  It's the personality that makes the difference...Kat Timpf whines too much for my liking, but Carly seems to have a really positive attitude, good sense of humor, lots of fun, and down to earth personality (only one of which I share, but whatever... ).
Link Posted: 1/15/2020 7:28:59 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

“Waif-thin and looks 15yo” was never an “old idea of beauty”
View Quote
"looks 7yo" is definitely an "old idea of beauty" if you were a certain pedo prophet

In regards to super thin being an old idea of beauty, I would assume someone has never seen a single painting from literally any time period before the 20th century
Link Posted: 1/15/2020 7:30:28 AM EDT
[#12]
Aisha Hasnie ain't too shabby

Link Posted: 1/15/2020 8:12:40 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Funny how the chubby chasers come out in force to stomp all over every thread about thin women, and our once great BOTD is full of potato bodied gorillas and land whales. Like society we seem to want to reject reality - those of us who cling to the old ideas of beauty are shunned and outed as though it is morally wrong to be attracted to thin women. This very vocal group of fatty apologist men remind me of Antifa with their incessant screeching. I understand most women are fat these days but that doesn't make it necessarily better or good.

View Quote
I'm pretty sure the "old idea of beauty" you're talking about are the very women you are shunning. At different time in history a voluptuous woman was considered the most beautiful.
Link Posted: 1/15/2020 8:26:45 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I'm pretty sure the "old idea of beauty" you're talking about are the very women you are shunning. At different time in history a voluptuous woman was considered the most beautiful.
View Quote
Be still, my beating heart

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/15/2020 1:32:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Many attractive women in this thread.

Something for most tastes.
Link Posted: 1/15/2020 3:44:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I miss her with Nosuchinsky on Red Eye.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
I miss her with Nosuchinsky on Red Eye.
With Gutfeld hosting, SE Cupp when she was hot and pretending to be Conservative, President Bolton, Jedediah Bila (), The Notorious P.A.B...

I watched every episode! That was peak FNC, been downhill since.

Quit watching Red Eye a couple months after Gutfeld left and FNC in general not long after that. Only watch it now for Mark Levin's show.

Quoted:

Lost!
    Page / 4
    Next Page Arrow Left
    Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
    Top Top