User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 11:04:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Just another day in America brah. Whatcha gonna do? Ya know?
View Quote

What did our ancestors do?
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 11:06:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

The mistake you are making is you believe this is about him.
View Quote

Let me guess. Bragg is going to make up some charges on me and put in jail?

Not this boy. I am a no one. I don’t fuck prostitutes. I don’t remove classified documents. I am not running for president claiming I’m going to put corrupt politicians in jail and then not do it.

Link Posted: 4/16/2024 11:07:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Not this boy. I am a no one. I don’t fuck prostitutes. I don’t remove classified documents. I am not running for president claiming I’m going to put corrupt politicians in jail and then not do it.

View Quote

Got it. You do as you're told and have accepted your role as a pleb.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 11:08:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Essentially that is what Judge Merchan is doing.

Locking the court down in secrecy, not allowing Trump to protest against injustice and refusing to acknowledge his own bias and partisanship.
View Quote

The judge doesn’t render a verdict. A jury does.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 11:12:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

I don’t know what I can do? Trump doesn’t matter enough to me to go postal somewhere. I am not going to go murder some democrats because I don’t like the way the system is in New York or whatever.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 12:18:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Requiring a criminal defendant to show up for his own trial. ToTaLlY uNpReCeDeNtEd.
View Quote

I would think it the respectful minimum, but a duty of a lower court to recess for a day for a defendant to appear before a higher court.  How else can a defendant be assured of a fir trial in either court if the courts dont  permit them to attend their trials?  Thats a pretty clear Constitutional issue.  

We need a goddamn republican DA with a hair on his nuts to bring charges against Obama for murdering a US citizen.

File charges on Biden too theres a damn laundry list to select from.  If they want Pandora's Box open, fucking get it on.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 12:27:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I would think it the respectful minimum, but a duty of a lower court to recess for a day for a defendant to appear before a higher court.  How else can a defendant be assured of a fir trial in either court if the courts dont  permit them to attend their trials?  Thats a pretty clear Constitutional issue.  

We need a goddamn republican DA with a hair on his nuts to bring charges against Obama for murdering a US citizen.

File charges on Biden too theres a damn laundry list to select from.  If they want Pandora's Box open, fucking get it on.
View Quote

It's a bit different when you're currently the sitting president, you can't treat Biden the same as long as he's the current president. But they could absolutely charge and prosecute him the day he leaves office.
And they should.

Link Posted: 4/16/2024 12:36:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

Stay harmless and you will be left alone.  But, get in their way, and it's not like you weren't warned.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 12:39:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Essentially that is what Judge Merchan is doing.

Locking the court down in secrecy, not allowing Trump to protest against injustice and refusing to acknowledge his own bias and partisanship.

No shi...

Not interested in a jury verdict from a court room surrounded in secrecy and a compromised judge.  

Enjoy the show trial.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 12:46:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Yep. Have skilled surrogates out campaigning for him.
View Quote

The best people.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 12:51:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

GutLess.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 12:53:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Not this boy. I am a no one. I don't fuck prostitutes. I don't remove classified documents. I am not running for president claiming I'm going to put corrupt politicians in jail and then not do it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not this boy. I am a no one. I don't fuck prostitutes. I don't remove classified documents. I am not running for president claiming I'm going to put corrupt politicians in jail and then not do it.

You sure bought into all the fraud and conspiracy theories back in 2020 though.  Speaking out publicly on those things makes you a target.  
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 1:08:36 PM EDT
[#13]
There are sometimes that I wish Trump was as ruthless and powerful as the left claims that he is, just so he could be their boogie man…. Waiting for them in the darkness.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 2:03:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

No shi...

Not interested in a jury verdict from a court room surrounded in secrecy and a compromised judge.  

Enjoy the show trial.
View Quote

Is the courtroom actually cut off from the public? I had not heard this.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 2:05:36 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

You sure bought into all the fraud and conspiracy theories back in 2020 though.  Speaking out publicly on those things makes you a target.  
View Quote

If you are speaking in terms of voter fraud. I think there was voter fraud. Is that the conspiracy you speak of?

I sure didn’t believe Donald Trump was going ti save the world. Lol
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 3:18:54 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

If you are speaking in terms of voter fraud. I think there was voter fraud. Is that the conspiracy you speak of?

I sure didn't believe Donald Trump was going ti save the world. Lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I sure didn't believe Donald Trump was going ti save the world. Lol

I'm not sure  which aspect of which theory it was now.  I just know you posted enough that it was noticeable.  What you posted wasn't my point, it was that even though you might think you are a nobody there are currently FBI agents going around to a lot of nobodies questioning them on things they had posted.  Civil wars start when law and order become political weapons and that is what we saw with cancel culture, DEI, people illegally entering the country, and now with the FBI showing up at people's houses because of the subject matter they posted about.  What they are doing to Trump is being done in public, what do you think they would do to nobodies behind closed doors?

Link Posted: 4/16/2024 3:43:11 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I'm not sure  which aspect of which theory it was now.  I just know you posted enough that it was noticeable.  What you posted wasn't my point, it was that even though you might think you are a nobody there are currently FBI agents going around to a lot of nobodies questioning them on things they had posted.  Civil wars start when law and order become political weapons and that is what we saw with cancel culture, DEI, people illegally entering the country, and now with the FBI showing up at people's houses because of the subject matter they posted about.  What they are doing to Trump is being done in public, what do you think they would do to nobodies behind closed doors?

View Quote

We have all posted some crazy shit in this forum over the years. It is what we do here.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 3:48:49 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No shi...

Enjoy the show trial.

Yes. It is.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 3:51:57 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bold accusation from a real government employee.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 4:08:40 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Yes. It is.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No shi...

Enjoy the show trial.

Yes. It is.

Wow. I did not know that. Is it closed to the public while they do voir dire or the whole trial is behind closed doors. No public, no media or anything?
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 5:17:57 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Wow. I did not know that. Is it closed to the public while they do voir dire or the whole trial is behind closed doors. No public, no media or anything?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No shi...

Enjoy the show trial.

Yes. It is.

https://apnews.com/article/trump-court-new-york-cameras-d2b8b34aedbdce0aab5bbbf492fdc83a
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 5:21:08 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

It's a bit different when you're currently the sitting president, you can't treat Biden the same as long as he's the current president. But they could absolutely charge and prosecute him the day he leaves office.
And they should.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And they should.

Why couldn't Biden be prosecuted right now? I just looked at the Constitution and don't see where a local DA can't prosecute him.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 6:23:17 PM EDT
[#23]

That article says cameras are not allowed since 1938.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 6:25:01 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

We are currently in a timeframe after 1938...right?
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 6:30:56 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They didn’t change the rule for Trump. It’s just another days business at the courthouse. It would just be a big ass distraction to have all that shit going on in a courtroom.

I would like to see it streamed tho.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 6:45:14 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Why couldn't Biden be prosecuted right now? I just looked at the Constitution and don't see where a local DA can't prosecute him.
View Quote

Because he has control of DOJ. Congress would need to impeach him and Senate convict.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top