BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/21/2020 3:00:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
She's refused a court order to either produce her children or show proof they are ok. I'd hold her in contempt of court and jail her till she produces her children or admits guilt of murder.  As far as I'm concerned she can rot in jail
View Quote
This is what needs to happen, and I agree——-^
Link Posted: 2/21/2020 3:06:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
She's going to lawyer up. I mean who knows I haven't followed this other than seeing the headlines.
View Quote
Probably right.   But as others have stated a Judge can hold her in contempt and keep her in jail until she comes up with something about the kids since they presumed to be alive.
Link Posted: 2/21/2020 3:10:51 PM EDT
[#3]
How Citizen Sleuths Are on the Missing Idaho Kids Case
Link Posted: 2/21/2020 3:12:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
One of the guys in the '86 Miami FBI shootout had a wife who died under funny circumstances.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
“Mysterious death of past spouses”  - wasn’t  there a cop who kept killing off his wives? (and he somehow dodged an SBR charge??).

This Idaho / Hawaii case stinks to high hell - WHERE ARE THOSE KIDS?  
One of the guys in the '86 Miami FBI shootout had a wife who died under funny circumstances.
Thanks DonS!  I was not aware of that.

The guy I was thinking of is inmate Drew Peterson:  https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drew_Peterson

And here is the time ex-cop Peterson beat an SBR charge that would have landed most of us in Club Fed:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/judge-dismisses-drew-peterson-weapons-charge
Link Posted: 2/21/2020 3:15:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Yeah been all over news here few months. Her new husband killed his wife too.
No proof yet
Link Posted: 2/21/2020 3:28:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Yeah "delaying law enforcement" sounds like another blah blah charge.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

From today's article:

The arrest warrant is for a failure to comply with a court order to produce JJ and Tylee last month in Idaho. She's also been charged with desertion and nonsupport of dependent children, resisting or obstructing officers, criminal solicitation to commit a crime, and contempt of court.

Madison County Prosecuting Attorney, Rob Wood, said in a statement that the complaint filed by the prosecutor's office alleges that Lori 'abandoned her two minor children, delayed law enforcement's attempts to locate her children'.

The maximum sentence on each count of desertion of a child in Idaho is 14 years in prison.
Yeah "delaying law enforcement" sounds like another blah blah charge.
I don't think that is the actual charge.  Just a description of her behavior.  The actual charges are in the first line of your quote.
Link Posted: 2/21/2020 3:30:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/21/2020 5:12:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Heard about this on Dateline last week.

I'm okay with them staying in jail until they can produce the children alive, or admit to their murders.

If the children are alive and found, hope the states have enough evidence to convict on the murdered spouses.
View Quote
I'd assume they would be exhumed and examined
Link Posted: 2/21/2020 5:26:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Use to work at KCCC (Kauai County Corrections Center),  Man, she is in for a real shock.   Place is pretty grim. Especially the Women’s unit. expect her not to fight extradition. My guess, she will request to be extradited.  Da’ Sista’ aint going to take kindly to blond haole chick child killer.
Link Posted: 2/21/2020 5:47:04 PM EDT
[#10]
According to East Idaho News, Vallow has been married five times. Two of her prior husbands have died, and it's not clear what happened to the other two.
View Quote

edit: Princeville? I've vacationed there 3 times. It is Eden. Probably one of the nicest, most expensive area in the U.S... Again, just ask Ray Charles wtf is up... he'd know!
Link Posted: 2/21/2020 5:52:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I’ve been watching this on the local news, both the new husband and the mother need to fry, or swing, whatever is more painful.
View Quote
Drawing and quartering comes to mind.  We've got the horses and a dull axe.  
Link Posted: 2/21/2020 9:13:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Lori Vallow makes first court appearance

Lori Vallow, mother of two missing Rexburg kids, appears in court for the first time
Link Posted: 2/21/2020 9:24:34 PM EDT
[#13]
The kids are dead. When was the last time you knew a 17 yr old that was totally cut off from all media and social contact?
Link Posted: 2/21/2020 9:35:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
There was a dateline episode on this just last weekend.
View Quote
Yep, when I saw that moma had abandoned the baby picture photo albums of both kids and their belongings due to non payment of storage fees, I knew it wouldn't be very long before an arrest was made.
Link Posted: 2/21/2020 10:01:24 PM EDT
[#15]
Court documents shed light on investigation in missing Rexburg kids case

Court documents shed light on investigation in missing Rexburg kids case
Link Posted: 2/21/2020 10:28:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Kauai Police Department's press conference on Lori Vallow's arrest

Kauai Police Department's press conference on Lori Vallow's arrest
Link Posted: 2/21/2020 10:29:45 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Yep, when I saw that moma had abandoned the baby picture photo albums of both kids and their belongings due to non payment of storage fees, I knew it wouldn't be very long before an arrest was made.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There was a dateline episode on this just last weekend.
I am beginning to wonder if their bodies were in those totes
Link Posted: 2/21/2020 10:36:09 PM EDT
[#18]
Dingo got em.
Link Posted: 2/21/2020 11:49:20 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 2/22/2020 12:38:36 AM EDT
[#20]
Storage unit video

Video
Link Posted: 2/22/2020 12:41:57 AM EDT
[#21]
She is a Crazy, yet Hot Blond Mormon....

She needs to tell us where the kids are.
Link Posted: 2/22/2020 12:46:44 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I am beginning to wonder if their bodies were in those totes
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/22/2020 1:33:03 AM EDT
[#23]
So, her brother (Alex Cox) killed her ex-husband and claimed self defense.
I just heard some of the 911 call and his questioning.
For a guy who claimed to have been hit with a bat after a struggle, then a shooting, he sounded very, very, calm.
Alex had done time in jail for assaulting Tyler's father.
It seems he believed he was a wife beater. While in jail he asked for pics of Tyler's father, his license plate, and address so he could give the info to other inmates.
He also claimed that Charles Vallow had become physically violent before he shot and killed him.
Some months later Mr. Cox was found unconscious in his girlfriend's bathroom by her son.
"Lopez said Cox was found in a bathroom, passed out in his own excreta."
Despite CPR, etc., he died. Cause of death pending.
Link Posted: 2/22/2020 11:11:13 AM EDT
[#24]
The daughter was last seen at Yellowstone park.

Court paperwork outlines web of lies from Lori Vallow about missing kids
Link Posted: 2/22/2020 11:20:40 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Use to work at KCCC (Kauai County Corrections Center),  Man, she is in for a real shock.   Place is pretty grim. Especially the Women’s unit. expect her not to fight extradition. My guess, she will request to be extradited.  Da’ Sista’ aint going to take kindly to blond haole chick child killer.
View Quote
@DRZmaui

An da lil haole no speaka da kine! Bombey dey gonna beat ha lil haole ass!  Fok!
Link Posted: 2/22/2020 11:22:34 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
She is a Crazy, yet Hot Blond Mormon....

She needs to tell us where the kids are.
View Quote
Wait - what?

I seriously doubt she’s mainstream LDS.

As to the “cult like” group she’s with: what do we know about them?
Link Posted: 2/22/2020 11:33:20 AM EDT
[#27]
Police video from Charles Vallow death in Chandler, Arizona. Police question Alexander Lamar Cox.

Police release video from Charles Vallow death in Chandler, Arizona

911 audio

911 audio: Brother-in-law shot man months before son went missing
Link Posted: 2/22/2020 11:49:03 AM EDT
[#28]
I bet the kids are fine, hidden away with relatives or cult members.
Link Posted: 2/22/2020 11:53:41 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Wait - what?

I seriously doubt she’s mainstream LDS.

As to the “cult like” group she’s with: what do we know about them?
View Quote
Doomsday cult, hubby is the leader. Dead brothers wife is a member and close friend of "mom" of missing kids.
Link Posted: 2/23/2020 2:05:46 PM EDT
[#30]
'Cult' mom Lori Vallow's niece 'knows where her aunt's missing children are but is refusing to cooperate with cops', ex-husband says

Melani Pawlowski was tied to the disappearance of Lori's children Joshua 'JJ' Vallow and Tylee Ryan in late December when her ex-husband, Brandon Boudreaux, claimed that she'd followed her aunt into a dangerous doomsday cult and suggested their radical religious beliefs played a role in the case.

Brandon and Melani have been embroiled in a bitter custody battle over their four young kids since the mother suddenly filed for divorce over the summer.

In a new court filing, Brandon states: 'Melani is involved in a cult where numerous members, adults and children alike have been being killed off like flies.'

He further alleges that his ex-wife knows where JJ and Tylee are but is refusing to cooperate with the investigation.

Lori Vallow's niece Melani Pawlowski may be withholding information on the whereabouts of the 'cult' mom's missing children from investigators, according to new court documents filed by Melani's ex-husband Brandon Boudreaux (above together)

Brandon has long held that Lori's alleged cult ties were linked to the disappearance of her children and the three deaths, as well as an attempt on his own life last fall.

He was targeted in a drive-by shooting on October 2, just as he arrived home from the gym in Gilbert, Arizona.

Brandon told investigators he saw a rifle with a silencer emerge from the backseat of a 2018 Wrangler Jeep seconds before a bullet shattered the driver's side window of his Tesla, missing his head by inches.

Police later determined that the Jeep was registered to Charles Vallow, Lori's former husband who was shot dead by her brother Alex Cox in July.

The new court filing states: 'Brandon believed Melani, his wife at the time, had a million dollars of reasons to have him killed ... hoping to cash in on the policy to help support the cult that she is believed to be a part of.

Continued
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 3:01:52 AM EDT
[#31]
Vallow is scheduled to appear in court on Wednesday in an effort to get her bail reduced

Lori Vallow, mother of missing Rexburg kids, wants her $5 million bail reduced

Understanding the draw to 'cult culture'

Understanding the draw to 'cult culture'
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 3:24:53 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I hate to rush to judgement....  Well, no I don't.  This is GD.  Kill the witch!
View Quote
Or build a bridge out of her.
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 2:30:54 PM EDT
[#35]
Lori Vallow's new husband refuses to say where the kids are

Lori Vallow case Stepfather speaks out
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 2:39:58 PM EDT
[#36]
This whole thing stinks!

Hold her in contempt until she tells.

I have about feeling this won’t end well for those poor kids and that mom might have hurried them in (was it Yellowstone where they last visited?).
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 10:58:25 PM EDT
[#37]
A judge on Wednesday denied Vallow's request to reduce her $5 million bond.

Lori Vallow waives extradition, will return to Idaho to face charges connected to missing children

Lori Vallow waives extradition, will return to Idaho to face charges connected to missing children
Link Posted: 2/29/2020 1:26:20 AM EDT
[#38]
Lori Vallow's husband leaves Hawaii as she prepares to be extradited

Lori Vallow's husband leaves Hawaii as she prepares to be extradited
Link Posted: 2/29/2020 1:33:36 AM EDT
[#39]
Based on some horrible photos, she may in-fact not be guilty.
Link Posted: 2/29/2020 1:38:41 AM EDT
[#40]
two dead husbands?
Link Posted: 3/3/2020 6:44:11 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Based on some horrible photos, she may in-fact not be guilty.
View Quote
@peculiarnomad

What do you mean??  What photos??
Link Posted: 3/6/2020 2:20:35 AM EDT
[#42]
Lori Vallow returns to Idaho

Lori Vallow returns to Idaho

FBI releases new photos

Lori Vallow Daybell on her way to face charges in Idaho
Link Posted: 3/6/2020 5:29:15 PM EDT
[#43]
Court LIVE :  Judge just lowered her bail to $1 Million. Big mistake!

Watch live: Lori Vallow, mother of missing Idaho children, to appear in Rexburg court
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top