Quoted:

9:00am, Thursday

I’ve watched every minute.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is this picking up tomorrow or stalled for the holiday?

9:00am, Thursday

I’ve watched every minute.
Veterans day is not a WI state holiday.
First day of deer season ranks higher.
I was on pipeline construction in WI once, we took off July 4th, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year, and Opening day of deer season so no one got shot.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:59:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

RL commentators said disbar that man and end the trial with prejudice due to prosecutorial malfeasance. And I don't believe they were joking.
Binger keeps acting like he can step over clear lines, claim it was an honest mistake, and assume it won't be a career ender. So far it appears he's correct.

Oh, yeah, in on 223
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep. Judge got spicy over it.

RL commentators said disbar that man and end the trial with prejudice due to prosecutorial malfeasance. And I don't believe they were joking.
Binger keeps acting like he can step over clear lines, claim it was an honest mistake, and assume it won't be a career ender. So far it appears he's correct.

Oh, yeah, in on 223

In my perfect world....
At the end of the trial, after the "not guilty" verdict is read and the jury is thanked for their service and dismissed the judge says,
"There is one remaining issue before this court...Bialif, please arrest Mr Binger...we'll start with contempt of court for now and further charges will be pending."

A man can dream, can't he?  
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:00:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
How the DA hasn't dropped the charges after this shitshow circus of a prosecution I can't understand
View Quote

This isn't a good faith prosecution, wake up
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:04:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I'm finally getting to the point where Binger is badgering Rittenhouse around the time of the 1st shooting. Absolutely infuriating.
View Quote

And the Defense let it happen too, maybe they though it made Binger look even worse to the jury.

Kyle should NOT have been on the stand, this I think was a monumental mistake by the defense.  That said he did as good a job as anyone in that situation and looked authentic to the jury.

This trial is a slow train wreck, Kyle's defense team is asleep half the time and miss serious objections with regularity, Binger is a fucking slime ball that tried to brazenly use the 5th amendment against a defendant....

The Judge is pretty solid, he has laid it out so clearly... "This is either murder or self defense, and Jury is going to decide" I think he held back from dismissal, he was about to say it, then stopped himself.  He wants an actual decision here, something concrete one way or the other.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:05:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The ATF and FBI were at the forefront of getting Ziminsky prosecuted.  They are the ones who tracked down the DeBruin, and had him go into see the state's attorneys because of the evidence he could provide in the prosecution of Ziminsky.  
View Quote

They likely would have gone after pedo for similar charges. They seem to trim off the more violent criminal types while letting antifa like Gage slide.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:05:38 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm out for tonight, not sure if I can watch tomorrow. Thanks for everyone who shared in the thread today. The left only got activated because they're losing. Kyle's going to win. Good night.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:06:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
To Glck1911

The only problem I have with Rittenhouse, is why the hell was he even there?

Because he wasn't a fucking coward like us, law enforcement, city officials, our reps, basically everyone else who should have been stepping up.

This is OUR fault. The fact that shit got so out of hand last year that a kid felt the need to go help is disgusting and reflects poorly on basically everyone but Kyle.

The world would be a better place with more Kyles.

This was the best comment I saw tonight from Glck1911.

The biggest take away I got was what an outstanding kid KR is. He put himself in harms way to help people and put out fires and did that the whole couple days he was there. The media tried to portray him as a psychopath - trump deranged - militia member - domestic terrorist and I have even had a moment when I wondered why in Gods name would that kid go there.

Asserting that KR has no business in the area is the exact neutering of America that we get all the time from the marxists traitors. Men should not act like men because it's not the PR way to think. Kids like KR used to get merit badges and awards. KR, not jaded by life wanted to protect a community.

When there was a threat of Antifa showing up in our town, hundreds and hundred of local citizens showed and were ready to defend. It was beautiful. Antifa never showed, it made national news and I anticipate the show of force kept protesters protesting peacefully and the trash Marxists hell bent on burning and destroying far away from the state.

I'm praying for that young man.

View Quote

Every time Binger kept asking "But why were you trying to put out the fires?", I couldn't help but think simply "Because that's what you should do when there's a fire".

How can anyone not understand the concept of putting out a fire if you see one where it shouldn't be? What kind of person simply ignores it?

I wouldn't even argue about good intentions, or any nonsense about trying to be a hero. It's merely an unquestionable imperative in my mind. If you see a fire, you simply react. That may mean calling the FD if it's beyond your abilities, it may mean stomping it out if it's small, or it may mean grabbing a hose and shovel.

The one thing I cannot imagine doing, under any circumstances, is simply ignoring it.

I've personally put out a few small fires caused by cigarette butts and the like just over the last few years, where bark dust and dry grass were actually in flames. It wasn't for recognition or reward, and it wasn't because it threatened my property or possessions; it was merely because it needed to be done and I happened to be the one there at the time.

In my mind, I like to think that anyone would have done the exact same thing under the circumstances, but sadly I know that to not be true.

Today, I witnessed a grown man admonishing a brave young man for having the temerity to try to put out fires started by rioters, as if he should have been ashamed for doing so.

Again, what kind of man is willing to ignore a fire, and admonishes others for attempting to put one out?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:06:43 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

They fucked things up because they don't have anything. That won't change.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
A retrial does not benefit the defense.  The state will not make the same mistakes they made in this trial.  The biggest breaks in Kyle's defense will not happen, or will not happen the same way in a new trial.

The state has now seen the defense and there was nothing extraordinary about it, only that the state extraordinarily fucked things up, and for no good reason.

The state has now seen, with crystal clarity, the weaknesses of their own case.  In a new trial, the defense will be seeing something new.  It is going to look like the same thing because of simple human bias, but no, it will be something new.  "We've seen this before."  No, no you haven't.  That's bias.

They fucked things up because they don't have anything. That won't change.
Doesn't matter that they don't have anything.  They know mistakes not to repeat.  A new trial doesn't benefit the defense.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:07:20 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Kyle should NOT have been on the stand, this I think was a monumental mistake by the defense.  That said he did as good a job as anyone in that situation and looked authentic to the jury.
View Quote

Kyle's team couldn't stop him if he wanted to do it.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:07:49 AM EDT
[#10]
Free Kyle!
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:08:13 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

They likely would have gone after pedo for similar charges. They seem to trim off the more violent criminal types while letting antifa like Gage slide.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The ATF and FBI were at the forefront of getting Ziminsky prosecuted.  They are the ones who tracked down the DeBruin, and had him go into see the state's attorneys because of the evidence he could provide in the prosecution of Ziminsky.  

What federal matters would they have had with Grosskreutz?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:09:09 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I'm out for tonight, not sure if I can watch tomorrow. Thanks for everyone who shared in the thread today. The left only got activated because they're losing. Kyle's going to win. Good night.
View Quote
I think you're right. Lefty attention to this case is way up, and I think it's fear.

On another note, my former Army officer boss watched the videos of Kyle's three shootings today and said, "Damn, that kid is a born operator."
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:09:10 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
How the DA hasn't dropped the charges after this shitshow circus of a prosecution I can't understand
View Quote

Because he is literally in cahoots with BLM.  He got caught texting back and forth with a violent BLM leader.  Here are just a few screen shots:

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Look up kenoshacountyeye DOT com if you want to read more.

@Drugmanrx
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:09:34 AM EDT
[#14]
How dare some of you introduce the argument that Kyle is culpable simply because he was present that night. That’s equivalent to blaming the rape victim at the frat house.

What you fail to see is that all three (four) of his victims committed the first acts of aggression. Unfortunately, they’re not alive to testify because THEY chose poorly in attempting to pursue and assault Kyle.  Kyle acted justly in subduing each threat.

How is ANY of that Kyles fault? How?

Kyle was in no way the aggressor and demonstration reserve without provocation several times when threatened by Pedo Bear.  How can you even attempt to blame him when he retreated three times that night?  How?

Shame on you.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:15:55 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Every time Binger kept asking "But why were you trying to put out the fires?", I couldn't help but think simply "Because that's what you should do when there's a fire".

View Quote

Because he's basically antifa?

He keyed in on Granbo when she said several women were taunting her and chanting BLM slogans. It seemed he wanted to paint her racist for objecting to BLM chants. At this point anyone paying attention has to realize BLM is a bunch of thugs.

Also on Kyle even being there, being armed, armed with rifles, etc. The BLM/antifa types seem to think they have sole right to the streets, and they tend towards handguns so they have both hands free during the riot and also can appear unarmed.

And then the protection of property thing. The antifa attitude is that commercial property is fair game. He didn't care at all about the property damage, only his poor dead antifa.

A lot of Binger's attitude seemed to just line up with antifa.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:15:55 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

But according to DeBruin , the Photog, the state’s attorney (aka Fatlock) tried to intimidate/bully  him into either adding to his original police statement or altering his original statement.

The Photog said he also got visited by FBI/ATF agents at work.

And at home.

IMO,  being a Fed and coming to somebody’s work to interview is a total dick, power play, kind of move.

Besides, the DA’s office doesn’t have their own investigators who could have tracked down DeBruin without the Fed’s help?

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:17:14 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

How can anyone not understand the concept of putting out a fire if you see one where it shouldn't be? What kind of person simply ignores it?

I wouldn't even argue about good intentions, or any nonsense about trying to be a hero. It's merely an unquestionable imperative in my mind. If you see a fire, you simply react. That may mean calling the FD if it's beyond your abilities, it may mean stomping it out if it's small, or it may mean grabbing a hose and shovel.

The one thing I cannot imagine doing, under any circumstances, is simply ignoring it.

I've personally put out a few small fires caused by cigarette butts and the like just over the last few years, where bark dust and dry grass were actually in flames. It wasn't for recognition or reward, and it wasn't because it threatened my property or possessions; it was merely because it needed to be done and I happened to be the one there at the time.

In my mind, I like to think that anyone would have done the exact same thing under the circumstances, but sadly I know that to not be true.

Today, I witnessed a grown man admonishing a brave young man for having the temerity to try to put out fires started by rioters, as if he should have been ashamed for doing so.

Again, what kind of man is willing to ignore a fire, and admonishes others for attempting to put one out?
View Quote

What's wrong with you? You'd do it yourself? That doesn't make any sense. Why would you do something like that?
You call 911 and someone comes and takes care of the problem. Everyone knows that.
How are you supposed to take selfies next to the fire and livestream them to facebook if you're putting it out?
How would you know how to put out a fire? Other people do that. I heard it was hard.
I'm tired. Can you call me an uber? My mom's baking me a cake for my 32nd birthday and I have to clean my room before we can eat.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:17:42 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:18:57 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

In my perfect world....
At the end of the trial, after the "not guilty" verdict is read and the jury is thanked for their service and dismissed the judge says,
"There is one remaining issue before this court...Bialif, please arrest Mr Binger...we'll start with contempt of court for now and further charges will be pending."

View Quote

When violating clear orders of the court and then saying "I didn't think you really meant it when you issued that order, and besides it was a stupid order", yep, the judge is the victim, prosecutor and judge of your "error".
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:19:31 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
What federal matters would they have had with Grosskreutz?
View Quote

He's not the pedo. Pedo was going along with Ziminsky and doing the same things. So the exact same charges. From what I can tell they were both together everywhere they were seen that night, along with Ziminsky's wife.

FBI likes Gage. I believe he's a member of People's Revolution or some such and has attended 75 riots. He tried to kill Kyle but the feds don't care about that.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:23:15 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:24:42 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

That's a bluecheck account.
Is Adam the one who played Jayne Cobb on Firefly, and Col John Casey on Chuck?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:25:20 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
How dare some of you introduce the argument that Kyle is culpable simply because he was present that night. That’s equivalent to blaming the rape victim at the frat house.
View Quote

Funny but the prosecutor was using that argument. Likewise multiple anti-Kyle posters here, in multiple threads.

It seems a standard logic for some, for whatever reason.

It is actually kind of interesting. Almost a form of mental illness. Maybe it needs treatment.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:26:55 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

The definitions of truth, winning, and justice are completely different for lefty thugs like the DA and his minions. Different set of rules, different view of the world and everything in it.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:29:03 AM EDT
[#25]
View Quote

Fuck that. They're discussing the whole thing dispassionately like it's a corporate strategy meeting, not a young man's life on the line. They're disappointed the prosecution didn't do a good enough job of demonizing the kid to get a conviction. They couldn't give two squirts of piss whether or not he's actually guilty of the charges he's facing.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:30:25 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Fuck that. They're discussing the whole thing dispassionately like it's a corporate strategy meeting, not a young man's life on the line. They're disappointed the prosecution didn't do a good enough job of demonizing the kid to get a conviction. They couldn't give two squirts of piss whether or not he's actually guilty of the charges he's facing.
View Quote

Same with the Covington kids, Trump, Flynn and lots more we have seen over the years.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:32:08 AM EDT
[#27]
Gunfighter Ballads, Kenosha Kid: AR on a Sling
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:33:16 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Same with the Covington kids, Trump, Flynn and lots more we have seen over the years.
View Quote

I forget, did Sandmann sue his private school administrators and diocese bishop yet?
I want those fuckers to go down harder than CNN did.
If I paid $15k a year for my kid's high school, and saw him baselessly attacked in public by the people I was giving the money to, destroying their lives would become my new lifetime project.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:33:32 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

And the Defense let it happen too, maybe they though it made Binger look even worse to the jury.

This trial is a slow train wreck, Kyle's defense team is asleep half the time and miss serious objections with regularity, Binger is a fucking slime ball that tried to brazenly use the 5th amendment against a defendant....

The Judge is pretty solid, he has laid it out so clearly... "This is either murder or self defense, and Jury is going to decide" I think he held back from dismissal, he was about to say it, then stopped himself.  He wants an actual decision here, something concrete one way or the other.
View Quote

I think Kyle missed a great opportunity.

When the D.A. was badgering Kyle about why he was looking at his attorney, Kyle should have said...

I'm really concerned about his health.  I think maybe he's had a stroke or heart attack.  I haven't heard him speak once since I took the stand ...

BIGGER_HAMMER

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:34:10 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Dispassionately? I, for one, welcome more dispassionate reporting.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:34:22 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I forget, did Sandmann sue his private school administrators and diocese bishop yet?
I want those fuckers to go down harder than CNN did.
If I paid $15k a year for my kid's high school, and saw him baselessly attacked in public by the people I was giving the money to, destroying their lives would become my new lifetime project.
View Quote

Don't know, but they are cowards.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:34:39 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes. And he's one of us. I'd not be surprised if he's a member here.

The joke is, he was also Animal Mother in Full Metal Jacket.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:34:49 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

In my perfect world....

View Quote
Won't happen, but a man can dream.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:34:50 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

EDIT:  if you or I had some security camera footage of whatever, and we edited it, then handed it over to the FBI, we would get slapped so hard/quickly with an obstruction of justice or tampering with evidence charge our heads would spin.

View Quote

Yeah that would be like if there was a warrant to look at out smartphones and we smashed them with hammers before turning them over.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:35:32 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
It's kinda hard to tell who shot the skateboarder from 500yds away. He just fell over bleeding. Just sayin'.
View Quote

Would that be outside the range of the IR Cessna?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:35:58 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

When the D.A. was badgering Kyle about why he was looking at his attorney, Kyle should have said...

I'm really concerned about his health.  I think maybe he's had a stroke or heart attack.  I haven't heard him speak once since I took the stand ...

BIGGER_HAMMER

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

BIGGER_HAMMER

While inarguably funny, I think the danger is that it would have been construed more as weakness by the jury.  Still very funny, though.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:36:45 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's a good dude. One of the few that can see.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:38:39 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And Animal Mother in Full Metal Jacket...

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:39:27 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

@PepePewPew

Jayne Cobb aka Animal mother in Full Metal Jacket

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:40:10 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Holy shit! That’s Adam fucking Baldwin and he apparently isn’t a leftist fuck. Go give him some love on Twitter if you’ve a chance; we need more like him.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:40:17 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah, I don't watch any of the cable news channels any more. Every time I try I get about 1 minute in and I'm yelling at my screen. Nothing but targeted propaganda.
Truly enlightening when you start following the events directly (like this trial) and see in real time the spin being applied.
You old enough to remember when all the news channels fought to tell the same story? Aside from the editorial someone could change channels on you and if you weren't paying attention it could go unnoticed.
Journalistic integrity has become an oxymoron.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:41:12 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
According to this ADA, because I carry a gun, I've completed the "premeditated" part of murder 1 and am just looking someone to complete the second part.
View Quote
Yes

And there's a lot more than just Little Finger who think that way.
They can't separate the concept of having a gun from the desire to use a gun.
Kyle went to help stop the rampant destruction of property.  
Kyle took a gun.
You and I know we can confront a wrong doer, tell them to behave, even get in their way to stop their actions all while carrying a gun and not shoot the person just because we have a gun.
Because we are adults.
That's not how leftists think.
Leftists aren't adults. They are emotionally driven children.  
Give a toddler a toy hammer and what does he do?  He starts whacking everything in sight with the toy hammer.
The emotional mind says I have a toy. I must use the toy.
That's why LF on cross and every MSM outlet and every lib in social media are saying Kyle took a gun that means he wanted to shoot someone.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:41:53 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Dispassionately? I, for one, welcome more dispassionate reporting.
View Quote

Apologies. I guess I meant to say 'disappointedly'.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:42:36 AM EDT
[#44]
I hadn't watched any of the footage all day, busy with HW but I just watched some of the rekieta law stream. Just been following the thread here on arf on and off.

Holy shit this DA is a piece of shit. What a slimy scumbag
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:43:03 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Holy shit! That’s Adam fucking Baldwin and he apparently isn’t a leftist fuck. Go give him some love on Twitter if you’ve a chance; we need more like him.
View Quote

This Packs a PUNCH! ???? The 50 CAL | With Adam Baldwin & KJW
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:45:46 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

Full Metal Jacket...

dude,
he is Animal Mother
the rest are just dudes he's played.

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:46:34 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

Agreed!!!

I think the jury is going to see that pretty clearly in the case for KR
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:49:36 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He never has been.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:49:40 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is the good Baldwin who is not related to the Baldwins.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:53:27 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And Animal Mother in "Full Metal Jacket"

Page / 706
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top