Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 706
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 11:23:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Do all the feeds cut out the sound periodically?
View Quote

Mine did until after 2:00
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 11:24:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

They haven't started. First witnesses has to be in the other witness stand to the right of the judge due to needing his computer for testimony.

They are still getting cameras moved in the courtroom.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Can’t get on the stream for another 15 mins, how we doing?

They haven't started. First witnesses has to be in the other witness stand to the right of the judge due to needing his computer for testimony.

They are still getting cameras moved in the courtroom.

Thx
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 11:24:16 AM EDT
[#3]

If this is true, bravo to you Lucas.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 11:25:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FD6d4BPVgAcM6Gc?format=jpg&name=small
View Quote

Right.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 11:26:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
He's playing everybody for suckers and the defense team isn't doing anything to stop him and the judge has already shown his hand that he won't. Expect more.
View Quote

Defense has GOT to have an angle for this. Otherwise why let it happen??? So many times I was asking myself wtf hasn't he objected more??? Whats going on, the stupid da is running this thing in circles like he owns the place
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 11:26:33 AM EDT
[#6]
I got a three day ban from fagbook for that doom picture a few pages back lol. I just got unbanned monday
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 11:27:08 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

They’ll really trip when they notice his American Flag tie today.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 11:27:41 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

The bag was brought up multiple times yesterday. Kyle thought it was a chain being thrown at him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why has there been little to no mention of Rosenbaum throwing something at kr in the parking and missing bigly, chemical bag bomb I presume and another reason for kr to further protect himself.

The bag was brought up multiple times yesterday. Kyle thought it was a chain being thrown at him.

The judge ruled that they make no mention of him being a pedo or having been to jail. The bag was the bag the jail gave him with his belongings in it after being released earlier that day
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 11:28:15 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Defense has GOT to have an angle for this. Otherwise why let it happen??? So many times I was asking myself wtf hasn't he objected more??? Whats going on, the stupid da is running this thing in circles
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He's playing everybody for suckers and the defense team isn't doing anything to stop him and the judge has already shown his hand that he won't. Expect more.

Defense has GOT to have an angle for this. Otherwise why let it happen??? So many times I was asking myself wtf hasn't he objected more??? Whats going on, the stupid da is running this thing in circles

Does it piss you off and make you hate the ADA?
It does me.
I'm betting it does a lot of the jury too.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 11:29:07 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

The judge ruled that they make no mention of him being a pedo or having been to jail. The bag was the bag the jail gave him with his belongings in it after being released earlier that day
View Quote

He was in a mental hospital.

Photographer was allowed to mention it because he heard Rosenbaum yelling he wasn't scared to go back to jail
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 11:29:33 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Yet folks here want to bash Lucas because he doesn't think like the woke folks want him to.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Yet folks here want to bash Lucas because he doesn't think like the woke folks want him to.

Never understand the hate for Lucas here (or the fanboys on youtube) when he seems like a down to earth 2A guy.

Not woke enough for the "conservatives"?

Idk, but a good offer for Kyle if it worked out.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 11:29:48 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

It does me.
View Quote

I expect the prosecutors to be aggressive in normal cases but this is a political railroading job, so you knew he would have to be a douche bag in order to win this case IMHO.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 11:29:55 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

It does me.
View Quote

Aaaaaahh!! OK i get it

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 11:30:09 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Most definitely
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 11:31:05 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Heads will splode. Just like them boolits.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 11:32:00 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

No, moving for a mistrial generally occurs just like it did. It's not something that would be briefed and laid out in writing. Because everyone is in court and not in an office with computers and printers. Though it appeared to me that the judge is the one who caught it and stopped it, sua sponte, without the defense lawyers objecting. Though maybe it was just difficult to tell watching through a live stream.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If the judge was going to toss the case he would have by now. The DA won the showdown if it goes to the jury. He knew the judges hands were tied by how high profile the case was and he could do what he wanted.

So far the DA is going hard in the paint and winning the battle between himself and the court process. He’s gotten two things in front of the jury that the court doesn’t allow and so far has gotten away with it….regardless of the “yelling judge”.

Makes no sense.. why would he toss it before the defense has submitted their motion for mistrial?

I'm not saying he will declare a mistrial, just saying your logic is flawed saying if he was going to he'd have done it by now.

@IndyGunFreak

The defense has already requested a mistrial with prejudice. The judge has “taken it under consideration”.

Aka: “I can’t because the case is too high profile”.

It was not a completely blatant attack on Kyle's silence, it was more word salad "why are you only saying it now"

Judge would have been out of line declaring a mistrial with consideration.

ETA: not a lawyer but I assume filing a motion for mistrial is more than just saying words in court. I would image the Defense has to state grounds and support them and Prosecutor gets to file his explanation. Not happen in real time

No, moving for a mistrial generally occurs just like it did. It's not something that would be briefed and laid out in writing. Because everyone is in court and not in an office with computers and printers. Though it appeared to me that the judge is the one who caught it and stopped it, sua sponte, without the defense lawyers objecting. Though maybe it was just difficult to tell watching through a live stream.

@LawyerUp

Thanks for the information.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 11:32:11 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

His life is not "ruined". If he's smart he'll parlay this whole thing into a great, easy life. If he's lucky hell get to add to his body/ capture count like Zimmerman did with the crazy road rage lady
View Quote

I've never killed anyone.  I don't ever want to kill anyone.  If I ever have to kill someone, I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that I wouldn't ever want to do it again.

Call me crazy.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 11:32:30 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I remember Ziminski being on the defense witness list at the start of the trial.
But I can't remember if it was just Joshua, or also included Kelly.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Also, I don't know if he was subpoenaed by anyone.

I remember Ziminski being on the defense witness list at the start of the trial.
But I can't remember if it was just Joshua, or also included Kelly.

Both were on the list, looks like they won't be called.?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 11:32:51 AM EDT
[#19]
Omg he asked for applause for veterans the left is going to loose there minds
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 11:33:19 AM EDT
[#20]
That's going to rustle the jimmies of the loony left.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 11:33:28 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I didn't see discussion on this, but when binger was asking Kyle about the GG shooting, he asked Kyle if his rifle was pointed at GG, and KR answered that it looks like it was pointed at his knees/legs.  In that 2D photo referenced it's almost impossible to tell the left/right angle of the rifle, only the up/down.  Would have been nice if KR picked up on that and said, I can't tell from that angle where the muzzle is pointed with any certainty.  Could have helped deny the argument that GG only raised his pistol because KR just pointed his rifle at him.  It's safe to say GG fully intended to shoot KR in the head after his "false surrender" and KR's extreme quick analysis and reaction is what saved his life.
View Quote

I believe at that point, kyle said the rifle was moving downward since GG had put his hands up and GG was no longer a threat.
It was next that GG pointed the gun and kyle shot stopping the threat. That should help kyle, showing his intentions were not to kill.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 11:33:35 AM EDT
[#22]
Dr. Black - Use of Force expert up. Covering background
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 11:33:37 AM EDT
[#23]
Black on the stand.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 11:33:42 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

It does me.
View Quote

I'm betting a lot of TVs have been ruined by thrown remotes due to this (and that) guy.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 11:33:58 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

They have lost their minds.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 11:34:02 AM EDT
[#26]
Judge just called for a round of applause for veterans in court room on Veteran's Day.

Fifty million 'tards heads just exploded or will explode when they hear this.

Black on the stand.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 11:34:25 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

That's awesome. I know GD likes to shit all over Lucas but that's a great offer. Kyle will need a big support network after this, and as said, stay under then radar.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

That's awesome. I know GD likes to shit all over Lucas but that's a great offer. Kyle will need a big support network after this, and as said, stay under then radar.

it'd be a good opportunity to get away from his current AO also.  a little distance and a red state would be prudent.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 11:35:04 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Was the defense ever able to get bicep boys roomate into counrt and on the stand?  I have not been able to follow along like some of you.  Last I heard they served him in counrt and he took off.

8nBAIT
View Quote
The roommate posted online just after the shootings that [parphrase] "GG's only regret was not killing KR; that he didn't shoot him enough" or something like that.  

On the stand, the roommate said, "That statement was a lie.  I made it up. All of it."  Almost that tersely.  

Ok, he said it never happened.  Up to the jury to weigh the credibility of that statement and the context.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 11:35:14 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't think it's the patriotic aspect of the song as much as its association with Trump rallies that is giving them the vapors.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 11:35:19 AM EDT
[#30]
I really hope this testimony seals the deal for Kyle
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 11:35:42 AM EDT
[#31]
Dr. Black - US Army, 23 years LEO. Initially patrol officer - moved up the ranks up to commander. Also oversaw professional standards. Designed the Use of Force program within his agency.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 11:35:44 AM EDT
[#32]
*Lip smack intensifies*
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 11:35:47 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

I hope Kyle stood up to be recognized as a veteran of the Battel for Kenosha
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 11:35:55 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

His life is not "ruined". If he's smart he'll parlay this whole thing into a great, easy life. If he's lucky hell get to add to his body/ capture count like Zimmerman did with the crazy road rage lady
View Quote

Yep.  I don't think his life will be ruined.  No one wants to avenge the deaths of the criminals that he shot.  None of them were minorities or any other group that sees their death as an attack on the group.  The book deal and movie should make him wealthy.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 11:36:19 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

it'd be a good opportunity to get away from his current AO also.  a little distance and a red state would be prudent.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 11:37:00 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Dr. Black - US Army, 23 years LEO. Initially patrol officer - moved up the ranks up to commander. Also oversaw professional standards. Designed the Use of Force program within his agency.
View Quote

Cross will be interesting.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 11:37:28 AM EDT
[#37]
Wouldn’t be ironic if a certain mr. « Black » would definitely prove that Kyle acted in total self defense during an assault amid BLM riots ?

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 11:37:31 AM EDT
[#38]
Dr. Black UOF Expert - Regularly reviewed images and video evidence to review allegations of improper conduct and use of force in jails.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 11:38:49 AM EDT
[#39]
LOL somebody has a laser blaster cell phone ringtone.  I'm guessing that is littefinger.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 11:39:20 AM EDT
[#40]
Damn, old dude was an E-9
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 11:39:22 AM EDT
[#41]
Dr. Black - Served in special operations! He is mainly discussing his involvement as an intelligence MOS and experience reviewing drone footage and other types of imagery collected in a military setting.

Retired as a Sgt Major. E-9.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 11:40:01 AM EDT
[#42]
Where are you guys streaming this?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 11:40:47 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLl6Hn9730I

theres also like 50 others
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 11:40:48 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
LOL somebody has a laser blaster cell phone ringtone.  I'm guessing that is littefinger.
View Quote

I think it's the judge. Camera was on him first time it went off, and he looked down towards his bench.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 11:40:54 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STlOy99RWk0
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 11:41:14 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Black on the stand.
View Quote
Good.  He's going to attest to video manipulation, how it should be done, how it can be misdone....
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 11:41:25 AM EDT
[#47]
Did his troops call him Dr. Sergeant Major?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 11:41:50 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLl6Hn9730I

theres also like 50 others
View Quote
'

Thank you.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 11:42:03 AM EDT
[#49]
What are the devices people in the audience are wearing?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 11:42:17 AM EDT
[#50]
Did Fingerbanger find an expert witness to collaborate his magnifying glass theory?
Or does the presence of Dr Black make him give up on that bullshit?
Page / 706
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top