Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 10:27:21 AM EDT
[#1]
IIRC, she was starting to wake up during the whole 'arab spring' thing.
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 10:31:36 AM EDT
[#2]
I like her. She got woke and goes after the leftists.
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 10:34:21 AM EDT
[#3]
This is truly a battle of good vs evil, and too many still don't recognize it as such and still think in terms of left and right.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/new-interview-archbishop-vigano-discusses-the-great-reset-gives-hope-in-light-of-our-lady-of-fatima

NEW INTERVIEW: Archbishop Viganò discusses the Great Reset, gives hope in light of Our Lady of Fatima

‘In conclusion, [COVID-19] is a pretext with which to give the semblance of legitimacy to restrictions on natural freedoms and fundamental individual rights, in such a way as to create an economic and social crisis with which to make the Great Reset irreversible.’
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/21/2021 10:35:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Being gang-raped by a bunch of muslim brotherhood "freedom fighters" in Tahrir Square can have that effect on a person.
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 11:30:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 11:30:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Several older and reputable mainstream journalists are trying to get people to wake up,  Laura Logan, Sheryl Attkison, John Stossel, and even Glenn Greenwald.

They are absolutely right.
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 11:33:17 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Being gang-raped by a bunch of muslim brotherhood "freedom fighters" in Tahrir Square can have that effect on a person.
View Quote

Her recounting of the rape is horrific,  https://www.newsweek.com/former-cbs-news-reporter-lara-logan-recounts-gang-rape-ahead-new-series-about-liberal-media-bias-1497219
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 11:34:50 AM EDT
[#8]
She's spot on, as usual.
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 11:42:01 AM EDT
[#9]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Her recounting of the rape is horrific,  https://www.newsweek.com/former-cbs-news-reporter-lara-logan-recounts-gang-rape-ahead-new-series-about-liberal-media-bias-1497219

Words are not enough.  "Horrific" is damning it with inadequate adjectives.  It just proves the whole problem with the middle east is that there's not enough Uranium 235 in the air.
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 11:48:23 AM EDT
[#10]
Ingraham warns of coming 'climate lockdowns'
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 11:56:10 AM EDT
[#11]
She's 50 now?  Time flies.

That security must feel like shit.
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 11:57:54 AM EDT
[#12]

It’s coming for sure. Maybe enough will finally wake the fuck up.
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 12:02:37 PM EDT
[#13]
You will all be shocked to learn that FB's Global Community Standards doesn't allow that link to be posted.
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 12:04:31 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
We are going back into a dark age of global feudalism, or so the elite hopes
View Quote

You follow the money and doctrine back and it always leads to white academic Marxists and their wealthy white European financial backers....always.
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 12:05:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

It’s coming for sure. Maybe enough will finally wake the fuck up.
View Quote

The only silver lining to this push for global communism is that a whole shitload of commies are gonna get what's coming to them, either by defeat from real people through war or their own ideology through victory.

The wages of Marxism is death, and you can be damn sure they'll get their fair share.
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 12:06:50 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That will change your Worldview. Hella way to be redpilled though.
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 12:13:36 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 12:14:00 PM EDT
[#18]
Global crisis needs global solution
Anti Christ comes to the rescue
Like the spider to the fly

They have their solution they are just manufacturing the crisis needed to bring it about.
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 12:15:50 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Getting a train run on you can wake a person up.
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 12:16:11 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 12:20:04 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

They have their solution they are just manufacturing the crisis needed to bring it about.
View Quote

Sadly, I think this is the endgame.  Further, the book of Revelation says that the ones who fight with the sword will die by the sword.  Kind of negates any kind of resistance.
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 12:22:18 PM EDT
[#22]
say no to polish ghetto lifestyle

to those sleeping the revolution started in 1848, time is shorter than one thinks
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 12:22:54 PM EDT
[#23]
The letter for those interested:

Open Letter from Retired Generals and Admirals
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 12:23:23 PM EDT
[#24]

Savages

Horrific is a very apt description
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 12:23:27 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

This.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Several older and reputable mainstream journalists are trying to get people to wake up,  Laura Logan, Sheryl Attkison, John Stossel, and even Glenn Greenwald.

They are absolutely right.

This.
Glen is the only one that makes the Intersectional meter even wiggle so the rest will be dismissed out of hand.

Lara is basically stating that marxism/intersectionalism is just the veil pulled over the eyes of the current crop of useful idiots.  She's not wrong.

Marxism et al has always served that purpose and the end result has always been death on a horrifically epic scale.

Stalin, Mao, Pol pot etc....more death than all the wars of the 20th century combined.

And all it takes to have it happen over and over again is ignorance.
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 12:24:30 PM EDT
[#26]
Scary stuff
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 12:24:42 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
The letter for those interested:

Open Letter from Retired Generals and Admirals
View Quote

Yeah, this has been making the conservative talk radio circuit.  I think Glenn Beck and Lara Logan discussed this too.  

One host came right out and said that this is the biggest red flag warning that he's ever seen about how fooked the country is if we don't do something pronto.
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 12:39:08 PM EDT
[#28]
Here lately, I’ve been getting the distinct feeling that the country’s fork in the road is only months away rather than years away as some have speculated.

The rhetoric is only escalating.

Link Posted: 5/21/2021 12:42:02 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Here lately, I’ve been getting the distinct feeling that the country’s fork in the road is only months away rather than years away as some have speculated.

View Quote

In the 1990's, I honestly thought we'd be in a civil war or revolution by 1995.  I realize looking back we are WAY closer now than we were back then.
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 12:49:08 PM EDT
[#30]
Empirically, it looks like forecasting apocalypse has a really bad track record.
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 12:49:44 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

In the 1990's, I honestly thought we'd be in a civil war or revolution by 1995.  I realize looking back we are WAY closer now than we were back then.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, I remember those days.  Shortwave radio was sure HOT back then.  Clinton effectively used the OKC bombing to demonize those of us on the right so much that I noticed the disappearance of many anti-Clinton bumper stickers from cars in the Dallas area almost overnight.

Link Posted: 5/21/2021 1:00:24 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Sadly, I think this is the endgame.  Further, the book of Revelation says that the ones who fight with the sword will die by the sword.  Kind of negates any kind of resistance.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

No, it doesn't.

The verse you reference (Revelation 13:10) is a consolation to the Saints that they will be avenged, not a proscription against resistance:

[6] And he [the Dragon] opened his mouth unto blasphemies against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven. [7] And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them. And power was given him over every tribe, and people, and tongue, and nation. And all that dwell upon the earth adored him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb, which was slain from the beginning of the world. [9] If any man have an ear, let him hear. [10] He that shall lead into captivity, shall go into captivity: he that shall kill by the sword, must be killed by the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

In other words, God will put into hell and kill those who kill His Saints.

Link Posted: 5/21/2021 1:02:00 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Yes, I remember those days.  Shortwave radio was sure HOT back then.  Clinton effectively used the OKC bombing to demonize those of us on the right so much that I noticed the disappearance of many anti-Clinton bumper stickers from cars in the Dallas area almost overnight.

View Quote

Same here,  opened my eyes to reality and the world of manipulative media.  Much easier flow of info now, you can watch television now(Newsmax, Oann, etc.) and receive things things that were SW only  20 years ago.  Probably why the big push for the day of reckoning.
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 1:13:44 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

I think Jan 6th was the fork, and why those involved or supported it are so heavily oppressed by the deep state.
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 1:18:48 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn...
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 1:21:00 PM EDT
[#37]
Sadly, the only thing that opens a liberal's eyes and mind is something like a gang rape.
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 1:26:36 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 1:27:13 PM EDT
[#39]
The JET CLASS vs the MONITORED CLASS.
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 1:32:50 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I think Jan 6th was the fork, and why those involved or supported it are so heavily oppressed by the deep state.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I see Jan. 6th more as a Reichstag fire incident.  I think the fork in the road will be the point when those on the right will be forced on an individual basis to make the decision to either submit or fight.

Link Posted: 5/21/2021 1:35:03 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I like her. She got woke and goes after the leftists.
View Quote

Her first sentence is literally saying it is NOT a left/right issue.

It's not about "Leftists" against so-called "conservatives."  It's not even about communism/marxism (although that's how it's being marketed in some ways).

It's about a tiny elite ruling over us.  Transcends most of the bullshit Divide and Rule shit we're being fed.  She's right about that.

Glenn Beck is just ...
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 1:35:45 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
We are going back into a dark age of global feudalism, or so the elite hopes
View Quote

Mass effect urban renewal.  Aka Ethnic Cleansing…it’s a feature, not a flaw.  
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 1:40:07 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
The JET CLASS vs the MONITORED CLASS.
View Quote

That's a good way to put it.  That's the correct perspective.
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 1:41:01 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Glen is the only one that makes the Intersectional meter even wiggle so the rest will be dismissed out of hand.

Lara is basically stating that marxism/intersectionalism is just the veil pulled over the eyes of the current crop of useful idiots.  She's not wrong.

Marxism et al has always served that purpose and the end result has always been death on a horrifically epic scale.

Stalin, Mao, Pol pot etc....more death than all the wars of the 20th century combined.

And all it takes to have it happen over and over again is ignorance.
View Quote

Marxism or Marxist theory is simply to be used as a tool to destroy the middle class and to enable global distribution. The administration class will be a type of technochratic neo-feudalism.  Any democratic action will be token, weak and challenged when it doesn’t comport with administration’s agenda.
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 1:41:54 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think resistance to the antichrist and evil is completely ok
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 1:50:17 PM EDT
[#46]
Strong woman.  Hope she continues to tell the truth
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 1:52:20 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Her first sentence is literally saying it is NOT a left/right issue.

It's not about "Leftists" against so-called "conservatives."  It's not even about communism/marxism (although that's how it's being marketed in some ways).

It's about a tiny elite ruling over us.  Transcends most of the bullshit Divide and Rule shit we're being fed.  She's right about that.

Glenn Beck is just ...
View Quote

She’s right, especially seeing how many “right” politicians are also mesmerized by the NGO influence on foreign policy and willingly do their bidding.  The absolute across the boards resistance to Trump trade and foreign policy course change should’ve been a red flag to anyone paying attention to global geopolitical interactions for the last 30-40 years.
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 1:54:30 PM EDT
[#48]
She has nice tits.
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 1:56:10 PM EDT
[#49]
Twice.
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 1:58:44 PM EDT
[#50]
Colonel Sanders looks like shit.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top