Link Posted: 10/16/2019 12:46:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
'I also don't think that every issue should be everybody's problem as well.'
View Quote
IOW, yellow lives don't matter.
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 12:47:06 AM EDT
[#2]
He would have made an awesome slave trader.
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 12:49:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 12:53:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
One of the greatest athletes the world has ever seen. This guy has amazing basketball IQ as well. Has anyone listened to him speak at post game interviews. He is not an idiot. He sides with whomever is putting 10s of millions in his bank account. Can you blame him? In another thread, half of GD would sell their dog, but this guy cannot stand with the company that gives him the most revenue.... So If he sided with Hong Kong, would it have added value to your life?
View Quote
A lot of young dipshits think he has gravitas and he is someone to emulate or at least listen to.

He shit over everything the Unites States stands for.

I understand it was a professional decision in the spirit of capitalism, but it was not in the spirit of freedom and human rights.

Fuck him.
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 12:53:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
'I also don't think that every issue should be everybody's problem as well.'

Someone needs to Tweet that bitch.
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 1:01:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 1:03:21 AM EDT
[#7]
Why does anyone care what the half wit James says about anything?

He's a retard. He has zero education. He plays a ball game full time. He knows nothing about politics or history. His "opinion" is worth less than nothing.
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 1:05:49 AM EDT
[#8]
Is he named after the car or what?  Dumber than a box of rocks.
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 1:06:43 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 1:21:34 AM EDT
[#10]
Just STFU and dribble the ball LJ. You are the entertainment.
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 1:27:21 AM EDT
[#11]
Pimping shoes and whoring for Communism.

He's playing both parts.
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 1:33:53 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
He loves swallowing that Nike load.
View Quote
Nike knows if they step out of line their whole product stack will be confiscated by the CCP. It's coming.
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 2:12:55 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 2:25:35 AM EDT
[#14]
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 3:17:39 AM EDT
[#15]
“Power flows from the hoop of a basketball court”
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 3:21:56 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 3:42:41 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 5:25:56 AM EDT
[#18]
Young Rippa rips on Lebron
Super-Woke Lebron James Thinks You Shouldn't Voice Support For Hong Kong Protestors
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 5:32:11 AM EDT
[#19]
It wasn't a coincidence that Obama announced the Trans Pacific Partnership a umber of years ago at the Nike headquarters.
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 5:59:08 AM EDT
[#20]
FPNI
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 6:00:17 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Yes, I care about what this guy thinks.
He has the IQ of a doorknob...
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 6:02:38 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
"Communism is good, as long as it does not interfere with my capitalistic ideas of getting paid"
View Quote
You know as much as there seems to be communist loving stars in basketball the NBA should spread their salary money evenly.  Everyone paid the same regardless of ability and no sponsorships from those capitalist corporations allowed.
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 6:07:28 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I also don't think that every issue should be discussed by high school educated athletes backed by corporate money funding communism.

FU LJ
View Quote
I'm guessing "high school educated" is a stretch.
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 6:07:50 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
One of the greatest athletes the world has ever seen. This guy has amazing basketball IQ as well. Has anyone listened to him speak at post game interviews. He is not an idiot. He sides with whomever is putting 10s of millions in his bank account. Can you blame him? In another thread, half of GD would sell their dog, but this guy cannot stand with the company that gives him the most revenue.... So If he sided with Hong Kong, would it have added value to your life?
View Quote
I've never posted this before,
13er
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 6:23:38 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote
Different strokes, but every interview I’ve ever seen with the guy only reinforces that he is below average in terms of intelligence. Basketball IQ, height, or fast twitch muscle fiber doesn’t correlate to intellect.

He didn’t have two choices, he had three. He could’ve just said “no comment”. Instead, he suffers from both yes-men syndrome plus the Dunning Krueger effect have made him blind both his own lack of knowledge and the advantages of saying nothing.
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 7:31:57 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote
Anything that furthers the spread of free democratic ways throughout the world adds value to my life.
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 7:49:55 AM EDT
[#27]
Maybe he should advise Colin Kaepernick.
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 7:56:56 AM EDT
[#28]
I don't worship over paid entertainers for a reason.  And this is shows why.
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 7:59:12 AM EDT
[#29]
I wonder how Lebron would have grown up in Communist China?  I bet he'd still end up a super rich basketball star, huh?
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 8:04:05 AM EDT
[#30]
If you go back through the idiot's past twitter posts you will find where he says he has a platform to speak out about issues. What he didn't say was "so long as no one disagrees with me".
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 8:08:50 AM EDT
[#31]

Video at date link.
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 8:13:30 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
This shit is awesome, and has to go viral.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
This shit is awesome, and has to go viral.
You can get one at Barstool Sports.com
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 8:15:23 AM EDT
[#33]
I think LeBron is right.  Every issue should not be everyone's problem.  How about we start by getting partisan political shit out of movies and games and go from there.  Not every character or NPC needs to be a member of the alphabet people.
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 8:17:28 AM EDT
[#34]
Another black American making a case for pro slavery because HE is getting paid. Hypocrites all of them.
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 8:33:11 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 8:33:39 AM EDT
[#36]
FLJ.
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 9:11:51 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Anything that furthers the spread of free democratic ways throughout the world adds value to my life.
View Quote
Correct, why is this so hard to understand?
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 12:22:28 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 12:23:45 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I also don't think that every issue should be discussed by high school educated athletes backed by corporate money funding communism.

FU LJ
View Quote
And even that's a stretch.
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 12:38:50 PM EDT
[#40]
They are hypocrites just like that commie Stephen A. Smith....he had the gall to bring up Kap kneeling situation like it wasn't similar to it costing a sport money. Cuz they don't understand China wants to control HK like their own oppressed commie society. It's just too complicated.
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 12:43:29 PM EDT
[#41]
This isn't a surprise.

All of the guys shoes that are a part of his Nike endorsement are made in China. His upcoming movie, Space Jam 2, is probably going to be big in China. It's all $$$.

Anyone that was looking up to this guy as some sort of moral icon is a clown.
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 12:45:26 PM EDT
[#42]
I wouldn't call his statement "retarded" so much as I would "bought and paid for" or much more likely, "made at gun point".  China has already flexed on the NBA at the highest levels over any support Hong Kong or marginally anti-Chinese message.  LeBron is just ensuring his future millions of cold, commie cash.  Cowardly, but not stupid.
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 12:45:46 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 1:04:20 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Dude’s an uneducated democratic plantation “man-servant”.

Guy has a high school education from the city of Cleveland, can stuff a ball in a hoop real good, and since he has a fat wad of cash in his pocket people are gonna ask the opinion of this uneducated idiot? He then goes on to give an unintelligible contradictory opinion that only he can understand....since it didn’t make sense. He calls out an older man who has a much more advanced education than the rich ball-thrower and calls him “unintelligent”.

It’s hilarious if it wasn’t so sad.
View Quote
He actually went to St. Vincent St. Mary's high school in Akron.  I doubt he ever went to class.  The school has a rule against student tattoos.  Guess what, they didn't apply the rule to James.  Do you think, they applied any of the academic standards to the idiot?
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 1:13:02 PM EDT
[#45]
So James is a rare black catholic ?
Who would have guessed that.
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 1:14:52 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
"Communism is good, as long as it does not interfere with my capitalistic ideas of getting paid"
View Quote
That should go on a bumper sticker.

Love it
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 1:19:16 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote
That's possibly the dumbest thing I've read all week. But it's only Wednesday, so not to worry, someone will probably take the crown from you.
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 3:42:08 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

https://cdn.summit.news/2019/10/161019burn.jpg

Video at date link.
View Quote
Next time he eats at a Chinese restaurant someone might pee in his soup Eddie Murphy style
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 4:01:51 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
On one hand he is right. He and practically everyone else in sports are morons. As in, many of them are literally people of low intellect. The rest have understandings and opinions worth nothing on these topics. He isn't a politician, be bounces a fucking ball around.

No reason these guys should offer an opinion because they likely have none and probably couldn't articulate the difference between the Republic of China and the Peoples Republic of China, let alone comment on the inner workings of Hong Kong.
View Quote
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know
anything about the subject."
Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor from 121-180 AD

The problem has been around for a long time.
Link Posted: 10/16/2019 4:04:20 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I wouldn't call his statement "retarded" so much as I would "bought and paid for" or much more likely, "made at gun point".  China has already flexed on the NBA at the highest levels over any support Hong Kong or marginally anti-Chinese message.  LeBron is just ensuring his future millions of cold, commie cash.  Cowardly, but not stupid.
View Quote
Obviously Lebron sold out, but the statement is retarded considering its going to upset quite a large number of people in the US. Best to just say nothing if you're Lebron.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top