Page / 3
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 1:04:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
In my town trump won

https://i.imgur.com/EooNJJhr.jpg
View Quote
What's weird about that is that Liberals will complain if Trump tries to end the war.  Liberals can never be pleased so it's a good idea to not try and please them.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 1:06:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Yeah I haven’t seen them this outraged since yesterday.
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 1:07:35 PM EDT
[#3]
I have stopped paying attention to them. Like a screaming irrational child, just ignoring them is all you can do.

I ordered some maga hats, I send the Donald a thousand bucks, and I unfollowed the ones who are the most unhinged.

IDGAF anymore. Start the war or don't. I don't care
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 1:07:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote
Or since the Republicans took their slaves away.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 1:08:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 1:08:32 PM EDT
[#6]
“Liberals have not been this outraged since yesterday” is not only an accurate quote, but timeless. No date stamp needed.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 1:08:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
This. They're unhinged on the daily.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This. They're unhinged on the daily.
Yep. Kind of like when I read that such and such an event (the Soleimani strike for example) caused 'anger in the Arab streets.' When are the Arab streets not angry ?
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 1:11:03 PM EDT
[#8]
from Cavuto's show today.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 1:12:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Great story filled with examples and pictures.  Would read again.
View Quote
this
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 1:16:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Leftists?  They’re commies.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 1:17:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 1:17:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Imperialism, what a fake argument from the left after spamming Western Nations with foreign dependents.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 1:20:22 PM EDT
[#13]
Another good spot for a missle attack. Fuck'em I've grown weary of their bullshit.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 1:21:40 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
In my town trump won

View Quote
I imagine they were out there from 2009-2016 as well?
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 1:24:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 1:25:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Im not in the loop.
no news lately.
Any links
View Quote
99.9% of my news comes from arfcom these days.  Not sure if that’s good or bad, but I’ve never been happier.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 1:32:30 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I could clip my cats claws and a leftist would become unhinged.
View Quote
Because it's cruel and patriarchal!!  How dare you decide what's best for your cat, you kittyaphobe!  Cats are people too.  If it wanted it's claws shorter it would tear up your couch.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 1:36:12 PM EDT
[#18]
The abundance of details are hurting my brain. Seriously, what's different? They've always been unhinged and out of touch with reality. Who else but them think there's no consequences for unending free shit?
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 1:47:19 PM EDT
[#19]
From bananas to BANANAS to bandanas.

Let’s get it on...
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 1:48:52 PM EDT
[#20]
They're always lunatic, but they also pander to the Muslims and Trump just killed some, so they're going slightly more bananas than usual...slightly.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 1:50:14 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Turn off your TV, or at least change the channel.  Jaws is on right now.
View Quote
Dog gone it.  What channel?
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 2:02:37 PM EDT
[#22]
Figures, Trump gives them a shot at free healthcare and money for college and they still complain
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 2:07:47 PM EDT
[#23]
OP, I noticed that the Democrats ramped up their unhinged behavior when I went to my local TV station's web site to read local news.  The comments always have liberal pukes spewing their garbage.  This morning there were additional ones, and their comments were extra nasty toward Trump.

Normally I try to spin them up, but they were already there, so I just closed it all out and went to take a nap.

I figured it was probably the same on local station web sites all over the country (if they have comments).  CNN or MSNBC must have told viewers/readers all sorts of fake news to activate them.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 2:13:29 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote
I've been trying to ween myself off of sarcastic humor, but you just got a laugh out of me. A belly laugh, at that.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 2:25:13 PM EDT
[#25]
Those two scoops of Iraqy Road the President was enjoying while they took out that dirt bag really triggered the lefties
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 2:36:19 PM EDT
[#26]
From what I can tell they seem to think that we actually bombed Iran to kill him. They don’t seem to understand that he was in Baghdad which is in Iraq last time I checked.

I was just looking through some Memes on imgur and it’s clear the average idiot thinks he was minding his own business in Iran and we killed him, not that he was in a foreign country when he was killed.

I don’t watch the mainstream news but I’m sure they are portraying it this was on purpose. Some people are too ignorant to understand.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 2:41:43 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
From what I can tell they seem to think that we actually bombed Iran to kill him. They don’t seem to understand that he was in Baghdad which is in Iraq last time I checked.

I was just looking through some Memes on imgur and it’s clear the average idiot thinks he was minding his own business in Iran and we killed him, not that he was in a foreign country when he was killed.

I don’t watch the mainstream news but I’m sure they are portraying it this was on purpose. Some people are too ignorant to understand.
View Quote
I saw that a few times on social media.  Basically they believe Trump sent a drone into Iran and killed the guy, like in Tehran because the guy was a good general and it would make it easier to invade the country.

The media isn't helping either with invasion claims and "New wars".
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 2:49:07 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 2:54:09 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Holy crap I've never seen them become this unhinged.
View Quote
Then you must be young. They were also unhinged under Nixon, Reagan, Bush the Elder and Bush the Younger.

I was too young to notice at the time, but they were probably unhinged under the Eisenhower administration too.

It's what they do.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 2:58:46 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Another good spot for a missle attack. Fuck'em I've grown weary of their bullshit.
View Quote
On the same boat..  I would have a hard time finding a fuck to give if it did happen
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 3:00:58 PM EDT
[#31]
Tell liberals that the draft is post birth abortion and they will love it.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 3:03:50 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Some of these idiots honestly think we are going to war with Iran and Trump is going to single handedly have a draft.

Honestly it should be a crime for the media to brainwash the public like this. If you think about it, it is truly fucking scary.
View Quote
The price of democracy is that every moron has a voice and can use it as loudly as they like.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 3:04:34 PM EDT
[#33]
Meh. About as relevant as some rando commenting on Twitter.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 3:07:07 PM EDT
[#34]
I don’t know why they’re so terrified of being drafted, mental defectives like them would never be accepted anyway.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 3:12:31 PM EDT
[#35]
Impeachment didn't get the reaction they were hoping for, and all the news lately hasn't been in their favor: multiple anti-Semitic attacks but no white supremacists in sight, and a mass shooting stopped by a concealed carryholder.

Of course they're going to overreact when Trump does something in the ME; it's a tried and true formula for hurting a president's image that Trump has largely avoided, so they will capitalize on one strike as "basically WW3" or "basically Iraq 2.0."
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 3:13:11 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Almost as bad as when we freed their slaves.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 3:14:14 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote
You don't remember Nov 8, 2016?  I thought there were going to be mass suicides.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 3:17:14 PM EDT
[#38]
How Democrats see Trump:

How it really is:
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 3:21:07 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
You don't remember Nov 8, 2016?  I thought there were going to be mass suicides.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
For the younglings that don't remember:
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 3:22:18 PM EDT
[#40]
Lefties =
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 3:24:02 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Some of these idiots honestly think we are going to war with Iran and Trump is going to single handedly have a draft.

Honestly it should be a crime for the media to brainwash the public like this. If you think about it, it is truly fucking scary.
View Quote
Kinda off topic, but there will never, ever ever, even ever, be a need for a draft ever again, and selective service is just a money suckhole that employs cubicle zombies to do nothing at all of use to anyone anywhere.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 3:32:58 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
In my town trump won

View Quote
I heard International ANSWER is back and ramping up their anti war and pro terrorist comrades for protests
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 3:33:08 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

What's weird about that is that Liberals will complain if Trump tries to end the war.  Liberals can never be pleased so it's a good idea to not try and please them.
View Quote
It's disturbing to me how groups of people will seek to stratify themselves so instinctively.  They reflexively take the opposite position so readily that it's like some mad Russian Scientist taught them how to do it at the ring of bell during many, many training sessions.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 3:34:28 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 3:34:53 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote
Are people really this fucking...stupid?
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 3:35:30 PM EDT
[#46]
Grape Toast, OP
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 3:41:29 PM EDT
[#47]
Yet they were going bananas when he was pulling troops from Syria.

They are just bananas
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 3:41:42 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 3:42:09 PM EDT
[#49]
No nation is ever going to load up troop carriers and invasion barges and Higgins boats for a Normandy 2, sci-fi igloo, and land on beaches again. In any sort of large scale way, at least. It's just not on. The days of setpiece infantry battles with front lines and defined areas is completely over, and there is no need for a bunch of unwilling cannon fodder to feed the red beast while slogging up the peninsula under fire. It's no longer how war is done. Those days ended on 6 Aug '45, and it  took about 28 years to get it through the thick skulls of military brass, but they know it now.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 3:42:21 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote
where were you early November 2016?
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top