Link Posted: 1/4/2021 9:30:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Kappy Sinclair = Louis Gossett Jr.
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 9:31:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Time for the happy jacket !!!
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 9:31:31 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm going to guess Flynn's Russian handlers told them to say this to agitate people before the protest.

(CoC 1 removed ~Subnet) and Epstein was being shielding/helped by someone's intel organization for his Lolita/Waifu express.

You will do nothing about it because you are powerless peasants. Even if provided proof, you would not care. It is called conditioning.

"lizard squad" lmao. packet flooding script kiddies weren't known for their hacking vital government information. Even if Wood has "proof", it sure as hell isn't from the "lizard squad".

I'm going to guess he has 0 proof, just like every Q Tard before him. Things like this delegitimize the conservative base entirely to the levels of "fringe"
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 9:32:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It’s 2021..

In 2020, I saw the ccp spread a virus around the world that allowed govt to restrict every imaginable liberty, and for them to thrive economically.

I saw the us election being stolen by massive fraud and shenanigans, to allow the globalist to reign.

Lin wood could be totally nuts..

Or just saying the truth.
View Quote

This...
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 9:32:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Wonder what Hannity will have to say about all of this. I don't listen to him much (you really only have to hear him about 1x/month since he repeats everything over and over), but the times I have in the past year, he had really put Lin Wood on a pedestal.

Link Posted: 1/4/2021 9:34:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Do you believe that Satan and evil actually exist?
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 9:35:25 AM EDT
[#8]
Didnt Chef Anthony Bourdane post something similar before his death... except he was much more detailed about a congress critter, sheift I think.
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 9:36:07 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Maybe by chance, just maybe one of his accusations just might end up being true, but which one?
View Quote

That the President’s aides try to stop looney conspiracy theorists from talking to him.
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 9:37:39 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
It’s 2021..

In 2020, I saw the ccp spread a virus around the world that allowed govt to restrict every imaginable liberty, and for them to thrive economically.

I saw the us election being stolen by massive fraud and shenanigans, to allow the globalist to reign.

Lin wood could be totally nuts..

Or just saying the truth.
View Quote

The global conspiracy sounded so plausible until he got to the part about handing someone a child and a handgun and "ordering" them to rape and then murder the child just so they could be videotaped and blackmailed later.  

My guess is that there are enough people in high places in the government who have the appetite and the ego to rape children that you wouldn't have to search too long to find some of them.  You might even find a candidate for President of the US that has a thing for children.
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 9:38:04 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

No, no..........you gotta read this one.

Make sure you are sitting down though.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Didn't read.  I don't care what he has to say as Lin Wood has lost all credibility.

No, no..........you gotta read this one.

Make sure you are sitting down though.

If he would show his "real numbers" and how he got them when it comes to his claim that Trump won all 50 states...then I might considering reading something else by him. So far Lin Wood has not delivered on anything he claimed he had or was going to do.  Right now Hillary has more credibility than Lin Wood.  
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 9:38:40 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

If he would show his "real numbers" and how he got them when it comes to his claim that Trump won all 50 states...then I might considering reading something else by him. So far Lin Wood has not delivered on anything he claimed he had or was going to do.  Right now Hillary has more credibility than Lin Wood.  
View Quote

Read it for the entertainment factor.

Link Posted: 1/4/2021 9:39:40 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 9:40:39 AM EDT
[#14]
But muh defamation attorney!  He would never say this unless it's true because he knows the defamation laws!  He's a credible source!

Yea, right
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 9:42:06 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Why do you think the answer to that question has any relevance whatsoever to Lin Wood and his accusations?
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 9:43:12 AM EDT
[#16]
This time last year if someone would’ve tweeted the events of 2020 you all would’ve said they were nuts.
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 9:43:46 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Early on I liked the guy.  

He’s either running counter psy-ops here or he’s gone batshit insane.
View Quote

Or his investigations actually found an underworld that is so beyond evil, so powerful, and so deadly on such a massive scale that he does not know exactly how to deal with it or who can be trusted.

I would think pulling back the curtain on something like that would stress anyone's mental state.
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 9:44:27 AM EDT
[#18]
I really have to find a new website to hang out on.    Maybe a different planet, I don't know.
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 9:45:35 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 9:46:12 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Lin is talking when he should be "shooting".

View Quote

Trump and his followers only say the best and brightest things..Good luck with the shooting crazy guy,LOL
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 9:46:18 AM EDT
[#21]
For the children
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 9:46:20 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Why do you think the answer to that question has any relevance whatsoever to Lin Wood and his accusations?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/4/2021 9:47:18 AM EDT
[#23]
Holy shit, he's lost it.
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 9:47:51 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If either exists Wood's accusations are possible.
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 9:50:01 AM EDT
[#25]
At this point I believe he is either insane or controlled opposition making such outrageous claims that everything he is associated with will be dismissed.
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 9:50:02 AM EDT
[#26]
I sincerely hope his family gets him the help he so desperately needs.
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 9:50:07 AM EDT
[#27]
Is Wood still alive?
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 9:50:19 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are we going to play another stupid non-falsifiable hypothesis game where we have to treat his insane delusions as valid until they are definitively proven to be otherwise?  If so, then you are part of the problem.
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 9:50:46 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Didn't read.  I don't care what he has to say as Lin Wood has lost all credibility.
View Quote

Align with Trump and that is what happens..Figure it out already. It must wear off on people very quickly.
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 9:51:33 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I want to believe, but If he had the evidence of this as he claims, why not just release it all?
View Quote
Blackmail works because of the treat to release information. If you release the information you have no leverage.

This is a general statement. I do not believe Lin Wood has anything but crazy accusations.
But crazier shit has happened like the FBI a working to prevent Trump from being elected. I'd have not believed that possible a few years ago.
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 9:51:57 AM EDT
[#31]
In my personal experience when people start praising God while doing business with me they are lying to try take more of my money.
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 9:53:07 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Release the evidence or STFU.
View Quote

^^^^^ THIS ^^^^^
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 9:53:27 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Or his investigations actually found an underworld that is so beyond evil, so powerful, and so deadly on such a massive scale that he does not know exactly how to deal with it or who can be trusted.

I would think pulling back the curtain on something like that would stress anyone's mental state.
View Quote

Then drop the info and let something actually happen. Playing silly games like this does nothing to fix the problem just gives the Qbots something to crank it to
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 9:53:56 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
In my personal experience when people start praising God while doing business with me they are lying to try take more of my money.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/4/2021 9:56:43 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
When Elon is asking for one way volunteers to Mars.... I'll let you know so we can get tickets at the buy one get one free price.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I really have to find a new website to hang out on.    Maybe a different planet, I don't know.
When Elon is asking for one way volunteers to Mars.... I'll let you know so we can get tickets at the buy one get one free price.
At this point, there better be a fucking cocktail cart on that craft.  
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 9:57:31 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 9:58:00 AM EDT
[#37]
Lizard Squad was real. But defunct I thought for a number of years. Notorious for DDoS attack blackmail. Threats of attacks and ransom had to be paid in bitcoin. Odd to call them out specifically.
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 10:00:49 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
scary how someone intelligent and successful can fall for theories like this. He got this info from a "reliable source?" Really? I read the whole Kappy theory on the chans years ago.... he obviously got it from someone who read it there too
View Quote

That some of you dismiss this so quickly is the problem. There is NO limit to the evil these people are capable of. While this allegation is outlandish, so are many things that have been proven to be true.  I’m not sure I believe this in its entirety, but I certainly entertain the idea that it is completely possible and could explain some actions of our elected officials.
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 10:03:34 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 10:04:24 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 10:04:42 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

That some of you dismiss this so quickly is the problem. There is NO limit to the evil these people are capable of. While this allegation is outlandish, so are many things that have been proven to be true.  I’m not sure I believe this in its entirety, but I certainly entertain the idea that it is completely possible and could explain some actions of our elected officials.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
scary how someone intelligent and successful can fall for theories like this. He got this info from a "reliable source?" Really? I read the whole Kappy theory on the chans years ago.... he obviously got it from someone who read it there too

That's called rationalization.
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 10:05:04 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

Because some of us, not many apparently, still operate under this old timey system where people who make claims back them up with evidence to support their claims.
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 10:05:38 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 10:07:09 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

The global conspiracy sounded so plausible until he got to the part about handing someone a child and a handgun and "ordering" them to rape and then murder the child just so they could be videotaped and blackmailed later.  

My guess is that there are enough people in high places in the government who have the appetite and the ego to rape children that you wouldn't have to search too long to find some of them.  You might even find a candidate for President of the US that has a thing for children.
View Quote

It's so outrageous that it makes me think it's more than just plausible, it's likely occurred.  Are Lin's accusations crazy?  Yep.  However, I wouldn't put it past certain government agencies to say, withhold blackmail evidence over a future Presidential candidate about their son and possibly even his involvement in money laundering with the CCP.  Given the bizarro-world of 2020, Lin may be crazy, but he might actually be on to something.  Heck, even if he has evidence on 10% of it, it would be damning, but the swamp, media, big-tech, and lizardmen-aliens will be in overdrive to cover it up or divert attention.  What a way to ring in a new year!

ROCK6
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 10:10:00 AM EDT
[#45]
IN.
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 10:11:07 AM EDT
[#46]
I see it’s all hands on deck for the usual suspects this morning.

These threads always attract them like moths to a flame.

Such dedication is...interesting.
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 10:13:00 AM EDT
[#47]
But he won a big case once....

Which is like saying Hitler marched on Paris, so he won WWII and was a totally effective field marshall.
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 10:13:45 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I see it’s all hands on deck for the usual suspects this morning.

These threads always attract them like moths to a flame.

Such dedication is...interesting.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/4/2021 10:13:49 AM EDT
[#49]
I'm pretty sure you dont just walk up to someone, hand them a gun and force them to rape and kill a child...

Now, blackmailing politicians for their pedophilia they willing participate in, I'd believe.
Blackmailing a closeted Homosexual Republican, sure.
A crack addicted son who banged his niece, check.
Bribing and then blackmailing, definitely.

Money and power corrupt people enough, theres no need to force them to rape and kill a child.
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 10:14:09 AM EDT
[#50]
Lin Wood is the next Wiki Leaks...this is the same shit Assange did with WiKiLeaks......or is Lin Wood another Steve Quayle?
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top