Page / 7
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 1:04:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Pssst...

Trump is also a politician....
View Quote

And he has worked in the private sector as something other than a Lawyer or Lobbyist.
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 1:06:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I'm leaning toward believing Lin Wood on this.

Styx has a good video about Lin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20Qg1NcCrkM
View Quote

Hey look a video by a rando about tweets. My psychic powers are growing
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 1:07:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 1:08:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
After 2020 I’m not discounting anything. Who the hell knows anymore. I think the time is now to release this shit if any of them actually have legit evidence.

There’s 1 thing I’m sure of. Our government in its entirety is corrupt as fuck and half of them are fucking pedos.

I hope one day the truth comes out.
View Quote

And what percentage are cannibals?
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 1:08:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I don't think this is a conspiracy or 'op' or any of that crazy shit.  From what I gather, you do.  Or is that an 'op' to make me think that you think that I think what you think is not what you think?

View Quote

The OP has been running since 11/9/2016. Stating that Trump is in on it because he is covering for child rapists and murders is baseless conspiracy.
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 1:11:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

It has been four years of nonstop "I have the evidence to show that X did Y crime" from Trump and Co. I've yet to see any actual evidence presented. He's the damn President. He can declassify anything he fucking wants. President JFK declassified information for Adlai Stevenson to prove to the world that the USSR was stationing IRBMs in Cuba.

https://cdn.cfr.org/sites/default/files/styles/open_graph/public/image/2012/10/Cuban-Missile-Crisis-25.jpg

All I've seen is folks telling me that Trump has shocking information to prove a bunch of shit happened. Yet the man never produces. It becomes the issue of the Boy who cried Wolf.

Same with Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson, Glenn Beck, etc... they lead breadcrumbs to keep you watching, but they never produce.

The same applied to Lin Wood.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/d1/a6/3c/d1a63cc53959e881de9d47fca1acef45.jpg
View Quote

AHHHHHHH yes he can declassify anything he wants...........but you must have people willing to follow the orders to release it. Without people willing to following the orders Trump is a man on deserted island.
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 1:13:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
If even a fraction of this stuff is true, then Trump has to be complicit.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 1:13:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Either he is insane, the world is insane, or both.  Probably both  
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 1:15:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Just when you thought Lin Wood couldn't be any more nutty...
View Quote

I can't wait until tomorrow's.
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 1:15:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Either he is insane, the world is insane, or both.  Probably both  
View Quote

Ya' think!!??
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 1:18:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
This time last year if someone would’ve tweeted the events of 2020 you all would’ve said they were nuts.
View Quote

This!
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 1:18:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Boomer with a computer indeed. Just that first linked "article" on wordpress is fucking totally dildos.
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 1:19:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

This!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This time last year if someone would’ve tweeted the events of 2020 you all would’ve said they were nuts.

This!

Absurdity exists therefore all things are absurd does not really work as a maxim.
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 1:20:02 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just when you thought Lin Wood couldn't be any more nutty...

Plot twist: L Lin Wood is the actual blackmail target.
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 1:20:41 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/4/2021 1:21:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

M. Night Shyamalan twist He's blackmailing himself
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 1:22:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
It’s 2021..

In 2020, I saw the ccp spread a virus around the world that allowed govt to restrict every imaginable liberty, and for them to thrive economically.

I saw the us election being stolen by massive fraud and shenanigans, to allow the globalist to reign.

Lin wood could be totally nuts..

Or just saying the truth.
View Quote

at this point I don't know what to believe.
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 1:22:21 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Boomer with a computer indeed. Just that first linked "article" on wordpress is fucking totally dildos.
View Quote

He may have your Boomer swinging...little boy.
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 1:23:15 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

^^^^^^ THIS IS GOOD ^^^^
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 1:24:33 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

at this point I don't know what to believe.
View Quote

Lets not forget the aliens and future detention camps.
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 1:24:50 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

he was retarded the whole time
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 1:25:18 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/4/2021 1:25:45 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

AHHHHHHH yes he can declassify anything he wants...........but you must have people willing to follow the orders to release it. Without people willing to following the orders Trump is a man on deserted island.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It has been four years of nonstop "I have the evidence to show that X did Y crime" from Trump and Co. I've yet to see any actual evidence presented. He's the damn President. He can declassify anything he fucking wants. President JFK declassified information for Adlai Stevenson to prove to the world that the USSR was stationing IRBMs in Cuba.

https://cdn.cfr.org/sites/default/files/styles/open_graph/public/image/2012/10/Cuban-Missile-Crisis-25.jpg

All I've seen is folks telling me that Trump has shocking information to prove a bunch of shit happened. Yet the man never produces. It becomes the issue of the Boy who cried Wolf.

Same with Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson, Glenn Beck, etc... they lead breadcrumbs to keep you watching, but they never produce.

Shame that Trump doesn't have a say in who is part of his administration...
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 1:26:08 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yep. It’s been bullshit the whole time.
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 1:26:44 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Lin Wood is definitely all in.

Other than what I know to be true through my own observation and experience I question everything.

In the case of Lin Wood, I see 2 likely scenarios.

1. Everything he is reporting he believes to be true, and he has seen evidence that compels him to risk everything including his life and the welfare of his family to make the truth known.

2. He is an agent of the very people he is attacking and has been promised immunity for his attack if he can de-legitimize the pedo / rape / blackmail narrative by going so far over the line that the whole thing is just painted over with the "conspiracy theory" label.  This is very much what happened when the high profile story of the "man with a gun" found out there was no basement in Comet Pizza.  No basement = no validity to any of the narrative even though the lack of a physical basement at that location proved nothing.  If the whole narrative distracts from the vote cheating and Biden is sworn in then it all goes away and the press never mentions it again except in the future when any incrimination evidence comes up re: the deep state,  they just label it another conspiracy theory like the Lin Wood story.  An analogy would be a forester setting a back fire to control an out of control forrest fire.  

As a whole, I do believe that powerful people are controlled via blackmail by the deep state (CIA, FBI, DOJ etc) .  It may be as relatively pedestrian as pictures with a naked call girl, or a gay Senator still in the closet.
View Quote

You're missing a few much more likely scenarios.

He's seen how profitable this grift is for Ron Watson and joined the lie. It's a pattern as old as time, and the story of how QAnon and Pizzagate came to prominence. For every dozen true believers there is a grifter or two trying to make a buck. Sometimes they're also believers, and they rationalize the grift part as "Well I'm still spreading the truth even if sometimes I have to do some editing." Carrie Cassidy of Project Camelot is an example from the world of aliens, Alex Jones definitely walks both sides of the true believer/grifter line.

He's been fooled by other people, but believes it. That doesn't make it true. Sidney Powell is another example, you can see how both were fooled by people misrepresenting their qualifications (Melissa Carone, for example, or the CueCat guy) because they wanted to believe the lie and don't know enough to fact check the claims.

I dunno how you ignore those two when we're talking most likely scenarios.
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 1:26:52 PM EDT
[#26]
I used to describe Alex Jones as a prophet.  He exaggerated things but they seemed to mostly come true.  Just the other day I walked into Hoppers, a gay frog bar, and I thought of Alex.
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 1:35:39 PM EDT
[#27]
The Russian "Firehose of Falsehood" Propaganda Model

Imagine Q being the one actual thing Russia was responsible for these past 4 years.  
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 1:44:16 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

FYI...

You're answer agrees with the idea of a COINTEL OP, so you do agree with me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, I think someone is sowing disinformation on Lin (trying and succeeding to discredit him). Making or doctoring scenes of important people participating in child rape and killings and sending them to Lin telling him it's some sort of cabal. Photoshopping Robert's face on a picture or video of Roberts "taking part" in said criminal behavior. I don't think he'd lie about having "evidence", but I also don't think he'd be able to tell what's real or what's photoshopped in said "evidence".

FYI...

You're answer agrees with the idea of a COINTEL OP, so you do agree with me.

Honestly, that's what I want to believe, that it's a "COINTEL Op" legit or not. Whether its an actual org from democrat elites or just an leftists anarchist 4channer, who knows. Someone, whether elite or just another internet troll wanted to discredit Trumps lawyers, but seems like only the old people in his lawyer team took the bait.

Link Posted: 1/4/2021 2:02:14 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
After 2020 I’m not discounting anything. Who the hell knows anymore. I think the time is now to release this shit if any of them actually have legit evidence.

There’s 1 thing I’m sure of. Our government in its entirety is corrupt as fuck and half of them are fucking pedos.

I hope one day the truth comes out.

Probably the other half.

Which branch do you work in?
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 2:27:26 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Shame that Trump doesn't have a say in who is part of his administration...
View Quote

It's goes well beyond his or any Presidents cabinet/administration.
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 2:51:36 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
And lemme see if I understand this 'scheme' correctly...

Shady figures approach a powerful person with a gun, a child, and a camera. The person is ordered to rape and then kill the child on camera.

But if you give the person a gun, what's stopping them from killing the shady figure recording the blackmail too?

View Quote
I assume the unspoken threat is "do this or we kill you and your family" or something to that effect.
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 3:08:09 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I assume the unspoken threat is "do this or we kill you and your family" or something to that effect.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
And lemme see if I understand this 'scheme' correctly...

Shady figures approach a powerful person with a gun, a child, and a camera. The person is ordered to rape and then kill the child on camera.

But if you give the person a gun, what's stopping them from killing the shady figure recording the blackmail too?

But if they were just going to threaten to kill them or their family to gain compliance anyway, why bring a kid into it? Just threaten them to do what you want or their family gets it.  

And if the target isn't already pre-disposed to raping kids (and thus wouldn't need to be "ordered to"), how are they getting an erection under these circumstances?

And what would stop the blackmail target from just claiming the whole thing was faked/CGI?

This whole thing is retarded and so is anyone who believes it.
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 3:30:58 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
But if they were just going to threaten to kill them or their family to gain compliance anyway, why bring a kid into it? Just threaten them to do what you want or their family gets it.  

And if the target isn't already pre-disposed to raping kids (and thus wouldn't need to be "ordered to"), how are they getting an erection under these circumstances?

And what would stop the blackmail target from just claiming the whole thing was faked/CGI?

View Quote

It's pretty over the top.

I would suspect the pedos in power thing is more a recruitment of compromised people, as that's easier than getting an otherwise decent person to rape a kid, murder them, and just go along with it. Denny Hastert's victim was still alive and receiving payoffs.
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 3:35:58 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I would suspect the pedos in power thing is more a recruitment of compromised people, as that's easier than getting an otherwise decent person to rape a kid, murder them, and just go along with it. Denny Hastert's victim was still alive and receiving payoffs.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's a more plausible scenario, but it's different from what Wood is alleging he has hard evidence of (but won't release for...rea$on$).
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 3:37:59 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I used to describe Alex Jones as a prophet.  He exaggerated things but they seemed to mostly come true.  Just the other day I walked into Hoppers, a gay frog bar, and I thought of Alex.
View Quote

You never struck me as a frog.
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 4:08:20 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

You never stuck me as a frog.
View Quote

I am not, just bar hopping.  
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 4:17:25 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
That's a more plausible scenario, but it's different from what Wood is alleging he has hard evidence of (but won't release for...rea$on$).
View Quote

It's possible he's telling the truth, and he is a pedo-enabling blackmailer who is fine hiding evidence of child rape and murder just as long as the pedo in question follows the program.
I don't think that badly of him, though. I think he's just a grifter.
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 4:22:45 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

^^^^^^ THIS IS GOOD ^^^^
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

^^^^^^ THIS IS GOOD ^^^^

Is he paying in Bitcoins or Apple gift cards?
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 4:23:18 PM EDT
[#39]
Its convenient that all these people in power share the same hobby of raping and killing kids in front of a camera.
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 4:25:14 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Is he paying in Bitcoins or Apple gift cards?
View Quote

Either works.
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 4:27:44 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

That the President’s aides try to stop looney conspiracy theorists from talking to him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Maybe by chance, just maybe one of his accusations just might end up being true, but which one?

That the President’s aides try to stop looney conspiracy theorists from talking to him.

Sadly, it appears that they are failing in that effort.
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 4:29:23 PM EDT
[#42]
Tired of people saying they have proof and then never releasing it. Its total bullshit.  Distribute the files, then release the key once the signal is widespread enough to not be stopped.

Otherwise it's all bullshit.  At least that Chinese billionaire actually released the Hunter Biden stuff instead of just talking about it.
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 4:30:56 PM EDT
[#43]
Lin Wood has outed himself as a loon.

Proof or STFU.
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 4:31:10 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

Think about culture evolving over time in compartments. Generation 1 might have been stiff-necked moral stalwarts acquiring self-compromised foreigners for major conflicts, but gen 2 will be pragmatists willing to overlook things to maintain assets and gen 3 will select sociopaths willing to upgrade to get a job done. 4 or 5 generations in and you could get an entire social ecology, capable of selecting for and pursuing its own interests.
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 4:37:14 PM EDT
[#45]
Lets say you had said video....

How else would you get that info out?

It would have to be public but not too much because you can't show or really even have said video.

Think about it....it's a really bad position to be in.  You can't call the local police, state, and esp. the FBI.  The people in the video are the people who would ultimately decide your fate.

I'm not sure I'd say much different then what he is saying.  I still think he may be bought and paid for controlled opposition though.
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 4:39:24 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

It would have to be public but not too much because you can't show or really even have said video.

Think about it....it's a really bad position to be in.  You can't call the local police, state, and esp. the FBI.  The people in the video are the people who would ultimately decide your fate.

I'm not sure I'd say much different then what he is saying.  I still think he may be bought and paid for controlled opposition though.
View Quote

Rent out a drive in and play it for the public.
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 4:45:32 PM EDT
[#47]
I am seriously afraid for our country.
The life I know and grew up with will never be again.
Shit is fucked up.
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 4:46:24 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Truth be told, I'm sure Epstein and folks like him exist in this world for a reason.

I'm also pretty sure blackmail held politicians are easily controlled and that in itself explains our foreign and domestic policies
View Quote

Sadly, I agree.
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 4:49:21 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

Imageboards, youtube, bitchute, megaupload, discord, reddit, torrents, a dozen other shady hosting services
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 4:52:32 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Imageboards, youtube, bitchute, megaupload, discord, reddit, torrents, a dozen other shady hosting services
View Quote

The discord I'm a member of doen't even allow chatting....I'm sure CP is fine.

And 99.97% of humans don't use any of those services or know what they are (youtube, really now).
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top