BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 4:55:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Rent out a drive in and play it for the public.
View Quote

You would be arrested by the local police. Now what.  You grossed 30 families out that now want YOU dead?  BTW, the local DA doesn't think it looks like Roberts and now your a pedo.
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 4:58:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I am seriously afraid for our country.
The life I know and grew up with will never be again.
Shit is fucked up.
View Quote

You must learn to function within the system without becoming part of it.
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 4:58:23 PM EDT
[#3]
just google or duck duck go missing children rescued.
the number of cases in the us alone are staggering. it's crazy to me that busting rings of child sex traffickers and rescuing 80 children is not all over the news.
reports say over 1300 children rescued since 2016
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 4:59:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Imageboards, youtube, bitchute, megaupload, discord, reddit, torrents, a dozen other shady hosting services
View Quote

Jannies would be cleaning it up so fast your head would spin.
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 4:59:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
He's either as right as right can get or he's Alex Jones yelling he's out of his fucking mind. Ain't no middle ground here.
View Quote

So Alex Jones was right this whole time?!
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 5:01:04 PM EDT
[#6]
dang it
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 5:01:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

You would be arrested by the local police. Now what.  You grossed 30 families out that now want YOU dead?  BTW, the local DA doesn't think it looks like Roberts and now your a pedo.
View Quote

Not necessarily.  Many municipalities would let you show this information.

The title for this earth shattering documentary is "Hello little girl, would you like some candy" and the theme song is Thank Heaven for Little Girls.
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 5:03:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

The discord I'm a member of doen't even allow chatting....I'm sure CP is fine.

And 99.97% of humans don't use any of those services or know what they are (youtube, really now).
View Quote

Yep. Make a bunch of accounts beforehand. Get the video up and spam their links so it hits the radar and people talk about it. Once it gets a buzz people will go to the other sites
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 5:03:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He's either as right as right can get or he's Alex Jones yelling he's out of his fucking mind. Ain't no middle ground here.

Alex Jones is right a lot of the time but then he goes batshit crazy. I have a buddy that is convinced A.J. is a tool of the Deep State and his craziness is an act to discredit the legit stories.
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 5:12:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Lin Wood is complaining about being prevented from passing Trump the information that Trump has supposedly had all along.  Q-bros need to reconcile that.
View Quote

look some folks believe there is a cult of satanist pedos that run the world. It doesn't have to have anything to do with Q and we don't need to reconcile all the facts. If all the facts were out there I'd hope people would do something about it I am sure the ring leaders are pretty slick about not getting caught as well. When you have a bunch of judges in your pocket and a bunch of low level lackeys to take the fall it's not that hard to stay in the shadows.
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 5:17:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

look some folks believe there is a cult of satanist pedos that run the world. It doesn't have to have anything to do with Q and we don't need to reconcile all the facts. If all the facts were out there I'd hope people would do something about it I am sure the ring leaders are pretty slick about not getting caught as well. When you have a bunch of judges in your pocket and a bunch of low level lackeys to take the fall it's not that hard to stay in the shadows.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lin Wood is complaining about being prevented from passing Trump the information that Trump has supposedly had all along.  Q-bros need to reconcile that.

Is that what you believed before, or after Q?  You do need to reconcile things which stand in direct contradiction.
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 5:20:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Jannies would be cleaning it up so fast your head would spin.
View Quote

. Can't get them all. Especially from the murky overseas servers
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 5:21:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Is that what you believed before, or after Q?  You do need to reconcile things which stand in direct contradiction.
View Quote

Probably before seeing q has never mentioned anything about the reasons many people believed that before q was a thing.
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 5:23:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Lets say you had said video....

How else would you get that info out?

It would have to be public but not too much because you can't show or really even have said video.

Think about it....it's a really bad position to be in.  You can't call the local police, state, and esp. the FBI.  The people in the video are the people who would ultimately decide your fate.

I'm not sure I'd say much different then what he is saying.  I still think he may be bought and paid for controlled opposition though.
View Quote

These people are hired hands for the people actually in charge, harass enough LE orgs and you'll likely get some result. If one gets outed for scandals, oh well, there's plenty of others happy to make a deal with the devil.
Also, give it to every media outlet national and international, especially ones with a motive to show the US or the Republicans or the Dems or whoever in a bad light. Plenty of biased right and biased left media sources - if I have dirt on lefties, I'm going to Fox, OANN, Breitbart, etc, while dirt on righties, NYT, WaPo, CNN and more would be happy to hear it. International media of a mildly to strongly anti-American bent would love to show how corrupt we are.
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 5:34:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

Is it really that far fetched to think that a bunch of megalomaniacal narcissist's that run the world have a secret club to consolidate the power and that blackmail is one of the glues that holds it all together?

I'm not sure what I need to reconcile that is in contradiction it's a theory that I find highly plausible and even likely given human nature. I certainly don't have the details nor the stomach to even look more deeply in to it but, the world is full of evil assholes and I would not be surprised one bit if it was all true.

I kinda doubt they really have the goods because people would be disappearing one way or the other but then that's also a good reason why it would be hush hush.

Link Posted: 1/4/2021 5:34:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Probably before seeing q has never mentioned anything about the reasons many people believed that before q was a thing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I can't decide if you are woefully, or willfully ignorant.  Q has been pushing the satanist cabal angle since the beginning.
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 6:08:38 PM EDT
[#17]
He needs to just publish this, like yesterday.
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 6:18:28 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I can't decide if you are woefully, or willfully ignorant.  Q has been pushing the satanist cabal angle since the beginning.
View Quote

The cabal talk didn't start with Q. Even with people talking about Jones in here, how many decades has he been talking about it now? There are a lot of interesting "cabal" theories that Q, or Jones, have never brought up at all.
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 7:29:25 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

The cabal talk didn't start with Q. Even with people talking about Jones in here, how many decades has he been talking about it now? There are a lot of interesting "cabal" theories that Q, or Jones, have never brought up at all.
View Quote

I don't follow Jones and haven't paid much attention to Q,  but I've been looking down rabbit holes for close to 20 years now.. there was enough smoke long before Q to justify looking for a fire.   And personally like someone else mentioned earlier, i think Jones is a spook shill there to look like a wacko to discredit those theories.   There's more than enough info out there on the Franklin scandal, the finders,  the Dutch royals and kids being smuggled out of Haiti to prove there's some seriously fucked up shit going on at very high levels.  
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 7:59:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I don't follow Jones and haven't paid much attention to Q,  but I've been looking down rabbit holes for close to 20 years now.. there was enough smoke long before Q to justify looking for a fire.   And personally like someone else mentioned earlier, i think Jones is a spook shill there to look like a wacko to discredit those theories.   There's more than enough info out there on the Franklin scandal, the finders,  the Dutch royals and kids being smuggled out of Haiti to prove there's some seriously fucked up shit going on at very high levels.  
View Quote
He's an entertainer. A circus clown who jumps around hoping he gets thrown a few pennies.
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 8:07:24 PM EDT
[#21]
This thread went as planned.
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 8:13:19 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
He's an entertainer. A circus clown who jumps around hoping he gets thrown a few pennies.
View Quote

>The growing complexity of Alex Jones’ _______ Connections

CHICOMS
CHICOMS
CHICOMS
CHICOMS

Link Posted: 1/4/2021 8:15:41 PM EDT
[#23]
I had always assumed that Lin Wood was nothing but a shameless self promoter and grifter.

Now I think the poor boy may be touched in the head.  

Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top