Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 8:59:26 AM EDT
[#1]
The first woman I went out of my way to watch was probably Morgan Fairchild, probably dated myself a bit with that
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 9:01:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Jennifer Tilly.

First noticed her in the late 80s, and I've always enjoyed her screen presence.  And I love that voice.
View Quote

Indeed!

Did you see that episode of Modern Family where she and Sofia Vergara went latin dancing with their husbands? Mmmm... much sweet big boobage!

Also, IIRC there was a movie about a strip club with Jennifer in it called "Dancing at the Blue Iguana" where you got to see her sweater puppies in all their glory. It's been a while since I saw that though... so I'm not totally sure on how much she let em out to play.
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 9:06:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Have had a thing for Brooke Burke ever since I first spied her modeling for Frederick's of Hollywood way back in the late 80s.

Link Posted: 4/28/2015 9:13:35 AM EDT
[#4]

Back when JAG was on, she was just stunning.
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 9:44:06 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Indeed!

Did you see that episode of Modern Family where she and Sofia Vergara went latin dancing with their husbands? Mmmm... much sweet big boobage!

Also, IIRC there was a movie about a strip club with Jennifer in it called "Dancing at the Blue Iguana" where you got to see her sweater puppies in all their glory. It's been a while since I saw that though... so I'm not totally sure on how much she let em out to play.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Jennifer Tilly.

First noticed her in the late 80s, and I've always enjoyed her screen presence.  And I love that voice.

Indeed!

First one, no.  Never seen Modern Family.   Second one I watched only because she was in it.

Link Posted: 4/28/2015 9:45:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Rachel Nichols (my latest) who is actually a blonde. I think she's smokin' as a brunette.

View Quote

She's smoking whatever her hair color.

They, errr...I mean she did a pretty good job in the movie P2.
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 9:49:15 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

First one, no. Never seen Modern Family.   Second one I watched only because she was in it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Jennifer Tilly.

Indeed!

First one, no. Never seen Modern Family.   Second one I watched only because she was in it.

But... SOFIA VERGARA man!!!

Link Posted: 4/28/2015 11:54:47 AM EDT
[#8]
ok, some posts to back up my previous comments

Barbra Eden

Summer Glau

Anna Kounikova

Link Posted: 4/28/2015 12:22:59 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

toooooo many
View Quote
fer sure.

Link Posted: 4/28/2015 12:43:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Just so she is not forgotten

Link Posted: 4/28/2015 12:47:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Tara Spencer-Nairn, the cop from "Corner Gas" -

and Caroline Dhavernas from "Wonderfalls" -

Link Posted: 4/28/2015 12:51:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 1:07:07 PM EDT
[#13]
pussies

Link Posted: 4/28/2015 1:30:31 PM EDT
[#14]
Ever since his Disney days!

This thing with Goldie, it's just a passing fad!

Link Posted: 4/28/2015 1:37:41 PM EDT
[#15]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

http://djula.fr/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Sofia-Vergara01.jpg

I have no idea who that is, but she is purty.

Link Posted: 4/28/2015 3:14:17 PM EDT
[#16]

Mmmm... I'd do Kitty! But then Red would put his foot up my ass!
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 3:20:21 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://djula.fr/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Sofia-Vergara01.jpg

Damn dude... you need to join the modern age. Sofia's been around for years. Her major role is as the much-younger Columbian wife of Jay Pritchett (Ed O'Niell from "Married with Children") on Modern Family. I refused to watch the show for years because I thought "grrreeeeaaaattttt... another show with a gay couple on it". But the wife and I started watching last year (in my case, BECAUSE the lure of Sofia was too much) and we both LOVE the show. Take Sofia out of the show and I'd still watch it. The gay couple is one of the best/funniest parts of the show (and this is coming again... from a guy who's beyond tired of that stuff getting shoved down my throat all the time by the main stream media).
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 3:30:15 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Damn dude... you need to join the modern age. Sofia's been around for years. Her major role is as the much-younger Columbian wife of Jay Pritchett (Ed O'Niell from "Married with Children") on Modern Family. I refused to watch the show for years because I thought "grrreeeeaaaattttt... another show with a gay couple on it". But the wife and I started watching last year (in my case, BECAUSE the lure of Sofia was too much) and we both LOVE the show. Take Sofia out of the show and I'd still watch it. The gay couple is one of the best/funniest parts of the show (and this is coming again... from a guy who's beyond tired of that stuff getting shoved down my throat all the time by the main stream media).
View Quote

lol network tv fuckin sucks, gay shit or not

chick's hot though for sure
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 3:32:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

Totally agree! But Modern Family is very funny and kickass. The writing is great and the acting is great. Only the most sour-faced of Arf trolls could watch that show and not think that parts of it are very funny. But I do believe that there are plenty of duds here who wouldn't (or at least would never admit it).
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 3:34:28 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Totally agree! But Modern Family is very funny and kickass. The writing is great and the acting is great. Only the most sour-faced of Arf trolls could watch that show and not think that parts of it are very funny. But I do believe that there are plenty of duds here who wouldn't (or at least would never admit it).
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've never seen it so I will withhold judgement, don't usually care for sitcoms though
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 3:37:40 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

When I was a teenager I had a major hard-on for Alyssa Milano (still do really.)

https://dvdbash.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/alyssa-milano-los-angeles-dvdbash69.jpg
View Quote
This was the first one that came to mind.  Second was Jessica Alba.

Link Posted: 4/28/2015 3:39:22 PM EDT
[#22]

I'd still like to show her my ectoplasm...
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 3:40:00 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
While your fantasy women are hot, most are screaming liberal, feminist anti-gun man haters.

Here is the true winner.  Janine Turner:  Hot, conservative, gun owner, hunter, sexy and my favorite fantasy woman.

http://images.sodahead.com/profiles/0/0/1/0/7/5/6/3/9/Janine-Turner-57491493657.jpeg
View Quote

...plus, she has cute toes.
Winner!  
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 3:40:10 PM EDT
[#24]
when I was a kid, Kristy was 'the one'

Link Posted: 4/28/2015 3:41:11 PM EDT
[#25]

Holy crap, I forgot about her.

Link Posted: 4/28/2015 3:43:05 PM EDT
[#26]

You go for the smart ones, I see.  
Interesting.
Well done, Son!
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 3:44:23 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I've never seen it so I will withhold judgement, don't usually care for sitcoms though
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It probably won't be your thing then. But for those who do enjoy them, this one and Big Bang Theory are two of the best sitcoms on TV (and the only two that the wife and I regularly watch).
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 3:45:43 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 3:48:12 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 3:50:50 PM EDT
[#30]

Damn... I'd like to tongue-wrestle with her!
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 3:51:08 PM EDT
[#31]
I second this one since "Saved by the bell". She is milfy and only a tad older than me  :)

Link Posted: 4/28/2015 3:51:29 PM EDT
[#32]

Link Posted: 4/28/2015 3:51:40 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Helena Bonham Carter.
View Quote

Good choice.
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 4:02:33 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Except for Carmen, we have the same taste in women. Add Keira Knightly to the list tho. And Michelle Pfeiffer.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have always had a thing for Natalie Portman.

Runner up awards go to Milla Jovovich, Alyssa Milano, Carmen Electra and Charlize Theron.

Except for Carmen, we have the same taste in women. Add Keira Knightly to the list tho. And Michelle Pfeiffer.

A no on Carmen and also a no on Pfeiffer. My issue has always been with Marissa Tomei making me weak in the knees, though she's another with that horrible short hair thing from time to time, like Morena Baccarin.
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 4:16:43 PM EDT
[#35]
Sela Ward and Mariska Hagitai.
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 4:33:55 PM EDT
[#36]
Topanga any one?  I watch the new "Girl meets World" series with my kids just to see her grown up! She got alittle plump a few years back but now looks better than ever.
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 4:43:57 PM EDT
[#37]
I will forever be in love with Jennifer Love Hewitt.
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 4:48:29 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Topanga any one?  I watch the new "Girl meets World" series with my kids just to see her grown up! She got alittle plump a few years back but now looks better than ever.
View Quote

I forgot about Toanga!

Link Posted: 4/28/2015 4:56:09 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Sela Ward
View Quote

Yes.

When the wife says, "Your woman is on tv", I know who she means.
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 4:58:24 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
When I was a teenager I had a major hard-on for Alyssa Milano (still do really.)

https://dvdbash.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/alyssa-milano-los-angeles-dvdbash69.jpg
View Quote

Possibly one of my earliest fap enablers.
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 5:02:32 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Other than this one TV show, what has she been in that I should have seen but haven't because I'm not in the modern age?

Link Posted: 4/28/2015 5:07:18 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UYwHfUOWq0
  This will blow your mind...
View All Quotes

Never knew she was British.
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 5:08:18 PM EDT
[#43]

I think my pants are getting tight. Imagine walking around with her on your arm. Hory Sheet.
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 5:12:54 PM EDT
[#44]

Link Posted: 4/28/2015 5:20:24 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Other than this one TV show, what has she been in that I should have seen but haven't because I'm not in the modern age?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Scroll down...

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005527/
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 5:22:03 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Yes.

When the wife says, "Your woman is on tv", I know who she means.
View Quote

My response to my wife as always been "which one?"
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 5:38:50 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 5:49:57 PM EDT
[#48]
I had a thing for Mel Gibson for years... until he went off the deep end.

Link Posted: 4/28/2015 5:52:08 PM EDT
[#49]

Is that "Lilly" from the cell phone commercials?

She's one of my most-recent crushes...
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 5:57:16 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

I have the corner on that market bub. Move along.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top