[#2]
fuck this ugly fat bitch.

Bloviate, bloviate, obfuscate.
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 11:06:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Ohh what an amazin spectacle.
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 11:07:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Here's the immigration plug, for fucks sake.
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 11:08:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Why don't they cut her off when she starts on an unrelated answer? This is bullshit.
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 11:11:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Has Bill Clinton's name come up yet?
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 11:12:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Calling her out on her BS answers
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 11:13:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Didnt answer one fucking question and why do they let the ass clown dems ask all that shit about gun violence and un related horse crap
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 11:13:18 AM EDT
[#9]
She's scared of Issa.  
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 11:13:32 AM EDT
[#10]
How is this not considered treason?
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 11:14:01 AM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
"EPIDEMIC OF A WIDELY ARMED CITIZENRY"
View Quote

Personally, I believe Congress, Executive Branch, and federal agencies are scared shitless by the notion of a widely armed citizenry right now, and are using current events (i.e. crimes involving guns, which are still so statistically low in a nation of 320,000,000 as to be insignificant) as a smokescreen.

Face it:  The country is fiscally broke, Iraq and Afghanistan wore out our military to the point that they are scrounging for spare airplane parts from the boneyard out in the desert, the economy has re-entered recession, the Federal Reserve's policies have done nothing to help the economy and their economic theories are proven failures, the black movements are targeting police (police upon whom the Feds were counting on doing their dirty work), and white America feels so marginalized and angry that they are arming to the teeth for a guerilla war with their own government.

Yeah, if I were a member of Congress, I'd do everything in my power to demonize armed citizens, not out of ideological concerns but out of concerns over saving my own ass.  

ETA:  Maybe they want to avoid the the Ceausescu treatment when the wheels come off the wagon.
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 11:14:39 AM EDT
[#12]
Issa.
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 11:14:41 AM EDT
[#13]
I cant watch anymore of this treason
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 11:14:43 AM EDT
[#14]
Issa is getting with it.
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 11:14:51 AM EDT
[#15]
Jesus shes rambling to run out the time
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 11:15:18 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

How is this not considered treason?
View Quote
Because she isn't only above the law...she IS the law...and therein lies the problem.  

Link Posted: 7/12/2016 11:15:34 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Why don't they cut her off when she starts on an unrelated answer? This is bullshit.
View Quote

what, and be called a racist, a bigot, a misogynist?
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 11:16:10 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Personally, I believe Congress, Executive Branch, and federal agencies are scared shitless by the notion of a widely armed citizenry right now, and are using current events (i.e. crimes involving guns, which are still so statistically low in a nation of 320,000,000 as to be insignificant) as a smokescreen.

Face it:  The country is fiscally broke, Iraq and Afghanistan wore out our military to the point that they are scrounging for spare airplane parts from the boneyard out in the desert, the economy has re-entered recession, the Federal Reserve's policies have done nothing to help the economy and their economic theories are proven failures, the black movements are targeting police (police upon whom the Feds were counting on doing their dirty work), and white America feels so marginalized and angry that they are arming to the teeth for a guerilla war with their own government.

Yeah, if I were a member of Congress, I'd do everything in my power to demonize armed citizens, not out of ideological concerns but out of concerns over saving my own ass.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They better get to banning rope before its to late
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 11:16:10 AM EDT
[#19]
Issa has her treed.

More hounds and hunters to follow.
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 11:16:50 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Face it: The country is fiscally broke, Iraq and Afghanistan wore out our military to the point that they are scrounging for spare airplane parts from the boneyard out in the desert, the economy has re-entered recession, the Federal Reserve's policies have done nothing to help the economy and their economic theories are proven failures, the black movements are targeting police (police upon whom the Feds were counting on doing their dirty work), and white America feels so marginalized and angry that they are arming to the teeth for a guerilla war with their own government.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Face it: The country is fiscally broke, Iraq and Afghanistan wore out our military to the point that they are scrounging for spare airplane parts from the boneyard out in the desert, the economy has re-entered recession, the Federal Reserve's policies have done nothing to help the economy and their economic theories are proven failures, the black movements are targeting police (police upon whom the Feds were counting on doing their dirty work), and white America feels so marginalized and angry that they are arming to the teeth for a guerilla war with their own government.

that too was by design.
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 11:17:44 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Jesus shes rambling to run out the time
View Quote

Very obvious thats whats going on im sure the Clintons coached her well
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 11:18:28 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Issa has her treed.

View Quote

Oh I don't think now's the time to make raccoon hunting jokes.
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 11:19:05 AM EDT
[#23]
Cohen is a white guilt sjw.
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 11:19:27 AM EDT
[#24]
Cohen,stop embarrassing my state
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 11:19:58 AM EDT
[#25]
Wants police funding withheld unless the departments have "Cultural Diversity" training.

Is this guy(Rep. Cohen of TN), a Democrat,  SERIOUSLY talking about "Appearance of impropriety"?

Link Posted: 7/12/2016 11:20:53 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
oh look, Trey Gowdy is going to yell again.

Republicans will chomp at the bit and Democrats will bloviate.

This could be a drinking game.

In the end, nothing will happen. Kabuki Theater.
View Quote

They want to go home to their families after a frightening day on the HILL.
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 11:23:35 AM EDT
[#27]
TN police kowtowed to BLM in blocking traffic and alked arm-in-arm with them?
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 11:24:08 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Is he white or black?

Link Posted: 7/12/2016 11:25:45 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

View Quote

They have a SJW pretending to be a cop in the chief position. Memphis is a free fire zone.

Link Posted: 7/12/2016 11:25:47 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Is he white or black?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Is he white or black?

Yellow

Link Posted: 7/12/2016 11:26:20 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Issa has her treed.

What about Bear or Lion hunting jokes?
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 11:26:21 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

The epidemic is the drug culture and murdering gangs.....of Chicago and elsewhere.
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 11:26:31 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/12/2016 11:27:03 AM EDT
[#34]

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/12/2016 11:27:31 AM EDT
[#35]
Forbes.
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 11:27:53 AM EDT
[#36]
I hate the sound of her voice so much
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 11:28:44 AM EDT
[#37]
Can you arrest the AG for contempt of Congress, because that is exactly what is going on here.
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 11:29:07 AM EDT
[#38]
WTF? So Hank Johnson, Jackson-Lee and Conyers are all ON this committee?
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 11:29:28 AM EDT
[#39]
Complicitessness? lmao
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 11:29:31 AM EDT
[#40]
He looks like Col. West with down syndrome.
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 11:29:40 AM EDT
[#41]
Oh lawd.
Is this guy a preacher? He sure has the cadence in his talking like he is one
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 11:30:04 AM EDT
[#42]
Johnson is still in Congress!?!
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 11:30:32 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Can you arrest the AG for contempt of Congress, because that is exactly what is going on here.
View Quote

I sure hope so.
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 11:31:05 AM EDT
[#44]
Here we go with the weapons of war crap.
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 11:31:24 AM EDT
[#45]
Tone death. It's a hard way to go.
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 11:31:29 AM EDT
[#46]
Hank Johnson has baby batter on his chin.
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 11:32:08 AM EDT
[#47]
Using big words doesn't make you smart
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 11:32:09 AM EDT
[#48]
Mr Guam Might Tip Over is speechifying.
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 11:32:56 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Mr Guam Might Tip Over is speechifying.
View Quote

AKA Mr. Imagine a World Without Balloons
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 11:33:10 AM EDT
[#50]
He is so damn dumb.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top