Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 9
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 4:44:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Too bad the two pilots weren't CIA and had the airplane bugged. Would be awesome to get that audio recording leaked.
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 5:03:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Too bad the two pilots weren't CIA and had the airplane bugged. Would be awesome to get that audio recording leaked.
View Quote

They'd have ended up having single car accident with no witnesses before the weekend had they done that.
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 5:10:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

They'd have ended up having single car accident with no witnesses before the weekend had they done that.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That could still happen.  I would be watching my back if I were them.
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 5:13:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
If more Americans paid attention to hearings like this, 80% of the people in DC would be unemployed in December. It's absolutely infuriating to watch Lynch straight up refuse to answer questions about things her taxpayer funded department did. It's clear that she believes she's accountable to nobody. Is she wrong?
View Quote

No Walter, she's not wrong, she's just an asshole.
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 5:20:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Is it bad that I see all Democraps now as domestic enemies and traitors?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This dude is getting some.
And that Reservist guy. He looked so pissed he was going to bust a blood vessel.
That's because he probably has a clearance and is just as pissed as everyone else with a .gov email address and a clearance level.

Any Vet, and current serving should be as well.
As Vet who held a clearance I am so god damned disgusted and pissed off typing it out is damned near impossible.

Same here, and I'm a current .gov employee with an active clearance

If it's bad, I'm right there with you.
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 5:36:16 PM EDT
[#6]
I thought my diction was bad, Holy Fuck that Conyers from Michigan needs to shut it down.
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 6:29:17 PM EDT
[#7]
[Jump To Reply]Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This dude is getting some.
And that Reservist guy. He looked so pissed he was going to bust a blood vessel.
That's because he probably has a clearance and is just as pissed as everyone else with a .gov email address and a clearance level.

As Vet who held a clearance I am so god damned disgusted and pissed off typing it out is damned near impossible.

Same here, and I'm a current .gov employee with an active clearance

If it's bad, I'm right there with you.
View Quote

I've always thought, felt that it goes with without saying.
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 6:32:07 PM EDT
[#8]

Link Posted: 7/12/2016 10:29:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Does anyone have a link to the full testimony? I was at work and was unable to watch it. I'm not having much luck finding the whole thing.
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 10:44:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Does anyone have a link to the full testimony? I was at work and was unable to watch it. I'm not having much luck finding the whole thing.
View Quote

https://judiciary.house.gov/hearing/oversight-department-justice/
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 10:45:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

Damn right. Had a conversation with my son, Navy Intel.

He is fucking pissed.
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 12:07:26 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I had been on the road since earlier this am.

I made a thread last night wanting these two questions asked. Did anyone ask her the following

#1 Give me the name or names of any people that were on the plane when you spoke with Bill Clinton.

If she says no one was on the plane then ask her #2
#2 If no one was on the plane when your thirty minute conversation took place who ordered them off the plane and
why were they ordered off.

If she gives names then they need to be called before congress and put under oath, and reminded if they lie to congress it is a crime.
Ask each one what they heard and what they were told.
View Quote

THIS!

ETA: What were the names of the air crewmen?

Subpoena Lynch's husband, demand that he, and the crewmen, give detailed accounts of the conversation. There is no way in hell that the crewmen didn't overhear it.
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 1:28:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

THIS!

Subpoena Lynch's husband, demand that he, and the crewmen, give detailed accounts of the conversation. There is no way in hell that the crewmen didn't overhear it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I had been on the road since earlier this am.

I made a thread last night wanting these two questions asked. Did anyone ask her the following

#1 Give me the name or names of any people that were on the plane when you spoke with Bill Clinton.

If she says no one was on the plane then ask her #2
#2 If no one was on the plane when your thirty minute conversation took place who ordered them off the plane and
why were they ordered off.

If she gives names then they need to be called before congress and put under oath, and reminded if they lie to congress it is a crime.
Ask each one what they heard and what they were told.

THIS!

If only that was possible
Page / 9
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top