Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 8/21/2020 4:02:33 PM EDT
Lori Loughlin and her fashion designer husband, Mossimo Giannulli, will serve brief terms in federal prison after they were formally sentenced Friday under the terms of their plea bargains on conspiracy charges in the nation's college admissions scandal, described by the judge as a "breathtaking fraud."

Loughlin, 56, was sentenced to two months in prison at an online hearing Friday in federal court in Boston conducted via Zoom by U.S. District Judge Nathaniel Gorton. Earlier, Giannulli, 57, was sentenced to five months in prison by Gorton.
View Quote

Are they actually going to put her in prison while they are releasing violent thugs because of the Covid?

link
Link Posted: 8/21/2020 4:03:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Lori Loughlin and her fashion designer husband, Mossimo Giannulli, will serve brief terms in federal prison after they were formally sentenced Friday under the terms of their plea bargains on conspiracy charges in the nation's college admissions scandal, described by the judge as a "breathtaking fraud."

Loughlin, 56, was sentenced to two months in prison at an online hearing Friday in federal court in Boston conducted via Zoom by U.S. District Judge Nathaniel Gorton. Earlier, Giannulli, 57, was sentenced to five months in prison by Gorton.
View Quote

Are they actually going to put her in prison while they are releasing violent thugs because of the Covid?

link
View Quote

She's white and rich so yep.
Link Posted: 8/21/2020 4:06:18 PM EDT
[#2]
FPNI
Link Posted: 8/21/2020 4:08:15 PM EDT
[#3]
If she was a lobbyist and she was giving money to the cartels in DC, none of this would be illegal.

She is still SO NOT GUILTY.

Link Posted: 8/21/2020 4:08:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/21/2020 4:10:34 PM EDT
[#5]
ANYONE want to bet they will be placed on "House Arrest" due to COVID.

Or a differed sentence if they behave for XX time..
Link Posted: 8/21/2020 4:14:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Two whole months huh?  
Link Posted: 8/21/2020 4:15:11 PM EDT
[#7]
From full house to the big house
Link Posted: 8/21/2020 4:15:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Judge thinks it is "breathtaking fraud.".....but 2 months is enough time.  Fuck the Judge...he doesn't have to agree to 2 months.  Give them the max if it is "breathtaking"....or STFU.
Link Posted: 8/21/2020 4:17:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

She’ll be placed on Full House arrest.
Link Posted: 8/21/2020 4:20:52 PM EDT
[#10]
But the teens who beat a guy to death in MD for fun got a stern talking to.  Gotcha.
Link Posted: 8/21/2020 4:21:54 PM EDT
[#11]
I don't want to pay for this.
Link Posted: 8/21/2020 4:22:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Hahahah, she will be in a PC unit with full amenities and anything she wants. And most likely released in 1-3 months for some bullshit reason.
Link Posted: 8/21/2020 4:23:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Too bad. She should have gotten 2 years because she refused to accept the plea offer while lying about being innocent.
Link Posted: 8/21/2020 4:23:06 PM EDT
[#14]
2 months longer than hillary got. Or any of the other pieces of shit.

"Justice"
Link Posted: 8/21/2020 4:23:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Hahahah, she will be in a PC unit with full amenities and anything she wants. And most likely released in 1-3 months for some bullshit reason.
View Quote

What's so amusing about that? You must be easily amused. Especially about criminals getting off easy?
Link Posted: 8/21/2020 4:24:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
But the teens who beat a guy to death in MD for fun got a stern talking to.  Gotcha.
View Quote

No shit.

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.
Link Posted: 8/21/2020 4:24:59 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Were your teens arrested and charged with federal crimes? Because this case was a federal case, not a state of MD case.
Link Posted: 8/21/2020 4:25:25 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

Probably what will happen......... either that or sent somewhere that’s like a resort
Link Posted: 8/21/2020 4:27:13 PM EDT
[#19]
What about the people that accepted the bribe, how much time did they get?
Link Posted: 8/21/2020 4:29:02 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

guilty of playing white girl affirmative action

So, I guess they're going to prosecute Elizabeth Warren next, yes?

Link Posted: 8/21/2020 4:30:08 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Were your teens arrested and charged with federal crimes? Because this case was a federal case, not a state of MD case.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/21/2020 4:30:24 PM EDT
[#22]
But rioters pretty much get a free pass.

On a related topic, how is what she did any different than someone getting preferential admission treatment based on their race?   She used money for an advantage while the other used their skin pigment.  Personally, I would be ashamed to have to use either to get an advantage, and would be equally pissed off if I was looked over for either reason.
Link Posted: 8/21/2020 4:30:55 PM EDT
[#23]
Mean while those that TOOK the bribes, still have there jobs and no charges and are probably still taking bribes. Her crime was she wasn't part of the radical left.
Link Posted: 8/21/2020 4:31:41 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

What's so amusing about that? You must be easily amused. Especially about criminals getting off easy?
View Quote

Because our whole system is a damned joke. You must not understand that though.
Link Posted: 8/21/2020 4:32:25 PM EDT
[#25]
I guess I'm just happy that Federal prosecutors have prosecuted all the serious crime in this country and therfore have  free time on their dockets to prosecute...admissions fraud.  I mean, I'm used to human traffickers being released because the AUSA didn't have the resources to go after "little fish" but obviously all that's taken care of now and we can go after the truly dangerous criminals.
Link Posted: 8/21/2020 4:33:02 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 8/21/2020 4:33:07 PM EDT
[#27]
So who goes to the penitentiary or mental health facility next?

Does Bob Saget date a barely legal chick who really isn't legal? Does uncle joey get caught with some crazy chick going down on him in a theater?

Does the blonde daughter with the big tits who allegedly whored for crack get caught with some?

Does the wacky next door neighbor chick go to the mental hospital?

Did uncle jessie make any trips to epstein's island???

The oldest daughter has already gone to the holiday hell of the hallmark channel...
Link Posted: 8/21/2020 4:33:21 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 8/21/2020 4:33:37 PM EDT
[#29]
Probably hundreds of people have done what her and her husband did in one form or another.  Doesn't make it right but an antifa guy with a bike lock tries to murder a Trump supporter (several actually) on camera then gets charged with a misdemeanor and probation.  
Link Posted: 8/21/2020 4:36:26 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

Welcome to juvenile justice reform.  Enjoy your stay.
Link Posted: 8/21/2020 5:25:35 PM EDT
[#31]
They should release her in my custody. It would save the taxpayers money and it would be a horrible punishment.
Link Posted: 8/21/2020 5:33:46 PM EDT
[#32]
Geez, I feel SOO much safer with all the money and time the shit for brains fed.gov prosecutor wasted putting this incredibly dangerous criminal behind bars.  
Link Posted: 8/21/2020 5:34:59 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

Or, record expunged if the judge gets XXX time...
Link Posted: 8/21/2020 5:35:23 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

She's got 1/54 native american and she belongs to the correct political party so she's got a pass
Link Posted: 8/21/2020 5:36:22 PM EDT
[#35]
That's two more months than Hilary got.
Link Posted: 8/21/2020 5:37:55 PM EDT
[#36]
RAD
Link Posted: 8/21/2020 5:38:34 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Judge thinks it is "breathtaking fraud.".....but 2 months is enough time.  Fuck the Judge...he doesn't have to agree to 2 months.  Give them the max if it is "breathtaking"....or STFU.
View Quote

Clown World 2020
Link Posted: 8/21/2020 5:38:39 PM EDT
[#38]
Well at least she can come out and write a tell all about prison rape. Her husband will be able to do the same but I am betting he won't.
Link Posted: 8/21/2020 5:38:49 PM EDT
[#39]
Am I the only one who doesn't give a flying fuck about this?

My understanding is she bribed her kid into a college? Whoop-de-fuckin-doo. All this shit is a waste of time and resources. I thought it was basically standard practice anyway making "donations" and building new library wings and bullshit like that.

Or am I missing something here
Link Posted: 8/21/2020 5:40:00 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
If she was a lobbyist and she was giving money to the cartels in DC, none of this would be illegal.

She is still SO NOT GUILTY.

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/21/2020 5:40:45 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

My understanding is she bribed her kid into a college? Whoop-de-fuckin-doo. All this shit is a waste of time and resources. I thought it was basically standard practice anyway making "donations" and building new library wings and bullshit like that.

View Quote

The School was probably insulted at the amount they spent on the bribes, They tried to buy their way in but they were cheap about it...
Link Posted: 8/21/2020 5:42:20 PM EDT
[#42]
Has to report to jail in November.

If it were you or I, we'd have been hauled off immediately.
Link Posted: 8/21/2020 5:44:39 PM EDT
[#43]
2 months at a Female Camp??

Link Posted: 8/21/2020 5:45:15 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

Seriously?

Quoted:

View Quote

You're not alone.  I don't see why rich people paying to get their kids in to college is a big deal.  
Link Posted: 8/21/2020 5:46:54 PM EDT
[#45]
Her husband got 5 months.  I guess its true.... there is a glass ceiling and women do earn less.
Link Posted: 8/21/2020 5:47:48 PM EDT
[#46]
A circus designed to make us peons believe the CJS is fair and "just". Capt. Obvious says a dog and pony joke. ??

Link Posted: 8/21/2020 5:48:15 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote
This is exactly my take on it. Some people have money, some don't. If you're a good student, you can get a scholarship and get into a good school. If you're a bad student and have money, you can get into a good school.
Life isn't fair. Learn it early.
Link Posted: 8/21/2020 5:49:24 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Her husband got 5 months.  I guess its true.... there is a glass ceiling and women do earn less.
View Quote

It shows that women always get a break even though they did the same thing. She should have got the same as her husband.
Link Posted: 8/21/2020 5:51:26 PM EDT
[#49]
Selon que vous serez puissant ou misérable
Les jugements de cour vous rendront blanc ou noir
Link Posted: 8/21/2020 5:51:40 PM EDT
[#50]
and yet the Clintons and Obama are free
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top