Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

She's white and rich so yep.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lori Loughlin and her fashion designer husband, Mossimo Giannulli, will serve brief terms in federal prison after they were formally sentenced Friday under the terms of their plea bargains on conspiracy charges in the nation's college admissions scandal, described by the judge as a "breathtaking fraud."

Loughlin, 56, was sentenced to two months in prison at an online hearing Friday in federal court in Boston conducted via Zoom by U.S. District Judge Nathaniel Gorton. Earlier, Giannulli, 57, was sentenced to five months in prison by Gorton.

Are they actually going to put her in prison while they are releasing violent thugs because of the Covid?

link

She's white and rich so yep.

Yep. Exactly
Link Posted: 8/22/2020 11:11:05 AM EDT
[#2]
They could've just donated $500k to the school and achieved the same thing but nope, they're too smart for that.
Link Posted: 8/22/2020 11:46:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Were your teens arrested and charged with federal crimes? Because this case was a federal case, not a state of MD case.
View Quote

Because cheating to get into college should trump murder no matter the jurisdiction.

Link Posted: 8/22/2020 11:48:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/22/2020 11:51:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I'd hit that felon so hard her prison tats would wear off from carpet friction
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I'd hit that felon so hard her prison tats would wear off from carpet friction

Link Posted: 8/22/2020 12:08:33 PM EDT
[#6]
And Killary is still walking around free
Link Posted: 8/22/2020 12:48:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
So she bribed some people and was willing to pay all tuition for her daughter's college. Yeah that sounds horrible.....

My understanding is her daughter didn't even appreciate the parents effort and stand by them.
View Quote

Yeah, the daughter came out with a statement about how mad she was with her parents.  Like she didn't how she got in.
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 8:26:16 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
RAD
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/23/2020 9:47:11 AM EDT
[#9]
Meanwhile you can be involved in a Criminal conspiracy to overthrow a sitting president......crickets.
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 10:16:14 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Yeah, the daughter came out with a statement about how mad she was with her parents.  Like she didn't how she got in.
View Quote

The parents paid someone to sit next to the daughter, and give her correct answers during her SAT/ACT test.

And the daughter's mad with her parents?  
That's some fine parenting.  I'm sure she will be a fine citizen.  
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 10:25:36 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

The parents paid someone to sit next to the daughter, and give her correct answers during her SAT/ACT test.

View Quote

Maybe she really is that dumb
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 10:44:59 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Send her husband to pound fed, but send her and her daughter to house arrest
my house
View Quote

lol...he s going to a Male Camp, same profile of facillity.

If you really want to send them to prison.  Send her to SFF Hazelton and him to USP Hazelton.

Link Posted: 8/23/2020 10:53:41 AM EDT
[#13]
I seriously doubt they'll end up doing any prison time at all.  I fully expect them to avoid it through legal wrangling to get a compassionate release due to the Kung Flu.
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 10:55:52 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Well at least she can come out and write a tell all about prison rape. Her husband will be able to do the same but I am betting he won't.
View Quote

Hallmark is negotiating the rights to produce a Caged Heat sequel, it will star her and Marta Stewart.
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 12:53:34 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
My understanding is her daughter didn't even appreciate the parents effort and stand by them.
View Quote

I heard that too, but the daughters' influencer/social media business tanked.  I'd be pissed if my parents ruined my job, even if it's a ridiculous one.
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 12:59:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

That was Felicity Huffman's kid, not Aunt Becky's.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top