User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 10:28:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Wow, I might be able to switch back to a pistol grip, from paddle grips

Hard to believe
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 10:30:49 PM EDT
[#2]
As a former CA prisoner I hope it goes in your favor.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 10:45:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
CADOJ will appeal Saint Benitez's decision to a 3 judge panel of the 9th. The 9th will accept whatever pablum arguments CADOJ puts forth and will issue an injunction on Benitez's decision. The injunction will be appealed to SCOTUS but before it gets heard the 9th will re-hear it en banc resetting the fuck you SCOTUS clock. The matter will be kept tied up in the 9th circuit court for a decade and then the matter will be quietly dropped with the plaintiff's eventually die from old fucking age. We'll get a solid week or so of freedom at the very beginning and we'll drain the national supplies of whatever Saint Benitez makes legal again. Eventually SCOTUS will have to do something about the 9th fucking off natural rights which means they'll move to censure the judges that were paneled for the case if by then the left hasn't stacked that particular deck with ultra-leftist activist judges. Nothing will change until the great conflagration and then there won't be any regulations at all.
View Quote

The 9th 3 judge panels seem to do a decent job of calling bullshit when they see it.
It's the en banc panels that are 50 for 50 of anti gun rulings.

Kharn
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 10:49:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Judge Benitez got the Assault Weapon ban case back from the Ninth on August 3rd, 2022.  Miller V. Bonta

Judge Benitez gave them (20) days to file their new Points & Authorities (P’s & A’s).

That would be this week.  Tic-Toc Mo-fo’s were waiting…..
View Quote

After what the state has done to CCW it will be interesting to see what their next move is.

My guess is that Benetiz might have something to say about that or weigh/consider the flat out retalitory nature of California's most recent move.

Link Posted: 8/21/2022 11:27:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

After what the state has done to CCW it will be interesting to see what their next move is.

My guess is that Benetiz might have something to say about that or weigh/consider the flat out retalitory nature of California's most recent move.

View Quote

Why does he give them any time at all to refile? He already ruled it bad correct?
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 12:16:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Help GD.

Stripped lowers have been legal to purchase in California notwithstanding the AWB. So assuming one de-neuters the ARs in the safe, and with the understanding that braces/pistols/NFA is still a no-go, what’s the newly-legal must-have ‘thing’? CZ Skorpion or SP5 with a 16” barrel?
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 12:22:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 12:24:49 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Why does he give them any time at all to refile? He already ruled it bad correct?
View Quote

Maybe to see if they slam their dicks in the door even further?

If they are quiet you are left knowing they plan something.   Atleast if they are given an opportunity to blab you might get a peek at what it is they are planning.
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 12:25:10 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I never fallowed that dumb AW law anyway.  

They simply can’t enforce 90% of the bullshit laws.
View Quote

The CA AWB had to be one of the biggest joke ever. There’s literally loopholes to all of it with mag-locks, to featureless, freedom weeks mags, and off roster schemes; CA peeps can own just about anything now.

Sure there are a few absolute no-go’s, but they’re far and few between.

Non assembled lowers are reasonably inexpensive and available at most LGS. I have several.
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 12:25:58 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Hard to believe
View Quote

Mag lock it. All evil features are allowed.
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 12:48:14 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
many small towns in colorado also stand to gain from that ruling.
View Quote

Nope.

Link Posted: 8/22/2022 12:55:19 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I already have enough guns. I'm good.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ya' all need to be paying your credit card balances down now.

I already have enough guns. I'm good.
Yeah, but I really want an aug.  
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 1:03:04 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
What does this mean?
View Quote

It means waiting to see if Californias get their balls back.
Californians are afraid of the constitution and don't know how freedom works
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 1:05:38 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

LOL, so you mean pussy lock?  they actually passed a law saying anyone who put a maglock on is a pussy.
maglock = AW in cali
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 1:08:12 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

The CA AWB had to be one of the biggest joke ever. There’s literally loopholes to all of it with mag-locks, to featureless, freedom weeks mags, and off roster schemes; CA peeps can own just about anything now.

Non assembled lowers are reasonably inexpensive and available at most LGS. I have several.
View Quote

LOL lets see you buy a pistol not on the roster from someone out of state.  The cucks of California have no idea what liberty is.

I fought for decades in Cali, obeyed none of their draconian laws, but couldn't take all the cucks that thought victory was what California told them victory was.
You fit in that category of obedient California citizen
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 1:10:11 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
As a former CA prisoner I hope it goes in your favor.
View Quote

Amen brother. the only way this will happen if Californian gun owners will grow a pair of balls and understand the constitution applies whether the state says it does or not
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 1:11:37 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
ATF rule 80% lowers sold after that date have to be sterilized.

Sorry to sidetrack the thread.
View Quote

how in the hell, exactly, do you sterilize an 80% build? autoclave?
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 1:16:04 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Judge Benitez will rule just like he did last time that the assualt weapon ban is illegal.  This will open the door to AW’s in California.

Of course CAL-DOJ will appeal, but I don’t believe Judge Benitez will ‘stay it’ because the DOJ does not have a chance to prevail based on Bruen.

Eta: this means once the order is signed, the guns will flow freely, just like the magazines did in freedom week.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What does this mean?

Judge Benitez will rule just like he did last time that the assualt weapon ban is illegal.  This will open the door to AW’s in California.

Of course CAL-DOJ will appeal, but I don’t believe Judge Benitez will ‘stay it’ because the DOJ does not have a chance to prevail based on Bruen.

Eta: this means once the order is signed, the guns will flow freely, just like the magazines did in freedom week.

Once Benitez rules against the AWB ban, doesn't that immediately allow people to un-neuter their guns?  Much like the magazine "freedom week" did for magazines. It effectively killed the restriction on normal capacity mags. Because untold quantities flowed into the state that week, it made it impossible to determine what was new, old, etc.

Even if his upcoming ruling is stayed by the 9th, it will take a few days. During that time, people can return their guns to normal configuration, correct?

What I'm unclear on is if a stay then compels them to neuter them again. I'm not so sure it does.

This could be awesome news for our brothers in CA
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 1:25:24 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

LOL lets see you buy a pistol not on the roster from someone out of state.  The cucks of California have no idea what liberty is.

I fought for decades in Cali, obeyed none of their draconian laws, but couldn't take all the cucks that thought victory was what California told them victory was.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Unless you have a closet full of non registered machine guns, you're doing the same thing you're accusing Californians of.
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 9:20:05 AM EDT
[#20]
As a former Californian born and raised I hope CA DOJ gets taken to the preverbal wood shed and so much gets struck down it will make heads spin.
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 9:33:55 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
What does this mean?
View Quote
Nothing to the rest of the free world.
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 10:07:20 AM EDT
[#22]
Benitez will slap Cali DOJ like the bitches they are. 9th will still use 2 step or whatever they can to conclude the AWB is legal. SCROTUS will ignore it because outside of Thomas and Alito none of the others care about guns.
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 2:14:40 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hard to believe

Featureless is the way to go.

If this AW law goes away, swap the paddle for a grip
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 4:23:30 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Supreme Court's 6-3 Decision Creates An End To California Ammo Ban

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbbWkfGbhnY

Update on the Rhode v. Bonta California ammunition ban case. The state of California is now arguing Bruen has no impact on this case and that the 9th Circuit should remand the case back to judge Benitez.

View Quote

The ammo ban failed at one point due to some commerce law. Then past some how second time around.

If you drive out of state, buy ammo, and try to bring it back, you "broke the law".

If someone who lives out of state brings you ammo, thats legal. [Carve out for Leland Yee's freinds]

In 2014 any rifle purchase is logged like handguns... Before hand, the doj was supposed to destroy any info after the background check. Then it came out that they had been breaking that law by keeping those records.

In california, [don't know if its the same everywhere]  if they wright up a document saying that its legal to do something, and sign it, it now means anyone who did it prior is excused from breaking the law. <--how nice for them.

The whole reason for the background check crap on ammo, was to find out what people are feeding that they don't have records of.

Another thread on it with more info...

https://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=2576188&tl=Assault-Weapons-Ban-Case-FAST-TRACKED-By-Judge-Benitez  
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 4:42:01 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What does this mean?

What does this means for other states that still have AWBs enacted?
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 5:01:19 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 8:15:04 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
As a former Californian born and raised I hope CA DOJ gets taken to the preverbal wood shed and so much gets struck down it will make heads spin.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Same here.

I posted this in the other thread regarding Judge Benitez putting this on the fast track, but I think it bears repeating:

Quoted:
Please baby Jesus let Saint Benitez break it off in Newsoms ass. I've waited my entire adult life for this.

Me too!

As a person who was born and raised in California and spent the better part of my life there, I was so sad to see what my home state had become. I can't wait to see Judge Benitez go in hard and dry. I can't wait to hear Newsom and his multitude of liberal, commie, dick sucking, sperm farting, twinkle toed, mindless, godless, bed wetting fucktards cry out in unison:

Link Posted: 8/22/2022 8:18:38 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

Thanks for the translation to we out of staters who don't follow it as closely.  

Good luck!  Let the EBRs flow!
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 8:49:30 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
If the CA AWB sticks, CA might be back on the menu for possible places to live.  I don't want to take a job any place where a mis-packed item that is NBD in the free world = felony territory there.
View Quote

Hey dude, it just means you can have a pistol grip and regular mags, not that you won't get taxed to death.  
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 8:53:58 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

The CA AW ban is just about ready to be dumped into the trash can.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What does this mean?

The CA AW ban is just about ready to be dumped into the trash can.

3-5 years
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 8:57:47 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

LOL lets see you buy a pistol not on the roster from someone out of state.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL lets see you buy a pistol not on the roster from someone out of state.  

There’s a legal way to do it. Underutilized, but legit.
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 9:31:33 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I posted this in the other thread regarding Judge Benitez putting this on the fast track, but I think it bears repeating:

Me too!

As a person who was born and raised in California and spent the better part of my life there, I was so sad to see what my home state had become. I can't wait to see Judge Benitez go in hard and dry. I can't wait to hear Newsom and his multitude of liberal, commie, dick sucking, sperm farting, twinkle toed, mindless, godless, bed wetting fucktards cry out in unison:

https://i.postimg.cc/qMhkFvCY/yelling-protester.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Please baby Jesus let Saint Benitez break it off in Newsoms ass. I've waited my entire adult life for this.

Me too!

https://i.postimg.cc/qMhkFvCY/yelling-protester.jpg

Did we just become best friends
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 9:40:02 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I never fallowed that dumb AW law anyway.  

They simply can’t enforce 90% of the bullshit laws.
View Quote

All is well until you get pulled over for a tail light. That happened to a friend at work. He bought a California approved bullet button rifle and didn't know it needs to be registered. He got felony charges.
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 9:43:25 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 9:48:48 PM EDT
[#35]
Tic Toc? is it one of thsoe gay assed videos? WTf is with the Tic Toc
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 10:05:00 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

@SteveH do tell?
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 10:11:27 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

@SteveH do tell?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@SteveH do tell?

Inter family transfer from your parents or your children living in another state.  Not all California FFLs are familiar with it but the good ones are.
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 10:25:11 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Ya' all need to be paying your credit card balances down now.
View Quote

Nah. Already have the parts…..just need the green light to install them.

Saw this coming a couple years ago.
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 10:35:55 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
ATF rule 80% lowers sold after that date have to be sterilized.

Sorry to sidetrack the thread.

The new “rule” goes into effect on 8/24.  It’s written as well as any of their drivel.  It’s this way but that way but sometimes this way but sometimes not.  

AFT PMF Rule Summary
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 10:37:15 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Inter family transfer from your parents or your children living in another state.  Not all California FFLs are familiar with it but the good ones are.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@SteveH do tell?

Or grandchildren or grandparents. The problem is a lot of Californians don’t have out-of-state direct line family members. I do, but my tastes are expensive and it would have to be a gift.
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 10:43:36 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote
Typo

serialized is what I meant.
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 10:56:08 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Separate thread, SB918. Bad bad juju. I believe the FPC will file suit immediately and ask for an injunction. It should be granted.

Eta: Newson and his minions are freaking out because of Bruen.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That’s great!

What’s this BS about a ccw bill that will render Ca ccws basically worthless?

Separate thread, SB918. Bad bad juju. I believe the FPC will file suit immediately and ask for an injunction. It should be granted.

Eta: Newson and his minions are freaking out because of Bruen.  

I hope it keeps them up at night.
I hope they wake up at night in terror thinking about all the citizens of California being able to defend themselves and their loved ones without fear of prosecution.
I hope they have nightmares of no longer being able to rule with impunity, and wake up and realize it wasnt a dream.
California in the 70's/80's was a place of magic and wonder.
The leftists have made it uninhabitable.
Fuck them and their "ideals" that have damaged this great country and that once great state.
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 10:59:23 PM EDT
[#43]
Please God, the unconstitutional roster next!!!!
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 11:01:21 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What does this mean?

Link Posted: 8/22/2022 11:08:35 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

Time is running out for Bonta, Et al.
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 11:49:12 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Or grandchildren or grandparents. The problem is a lot of Californians don’t have out-of-state direct line family members. I do, but my tastes are expensive and it would have to be a gift.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@SteveH do tell?

Good reason to send your kids to college out of state
Link Posted: 8/23/2022 12:06:42 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

Are you 15?

Tic toc is an expression of time passing, long before a song or an app.
Link Posted: 8/23/2022 12:14:04 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Are you 15?

Tic toc is an expression of time passing, long before a song or an app.
View Quote

Except in English it's generally expressed as ticktock.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ticktock
Link Posted: 8/23/2022 12:33:04 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Nah. Already have the parts…..just need the green light to install them.

Saw this coming a couple years ago.
View Quote

I just think CA will find a way to not allow This
Link Posted: 8/23/2022 1:14:04 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Did we just become best friends
View Quote

Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top