There’s a reason for that.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:

Never heard any more about that case.

There’s a reason for that.

So, there might be some relevance to the subject of this thread?
Link Posted: 10/29/2022 7:33:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

no sarcasm tag?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

no sarcasm tag?

Pretty sure he is a agent of the state.
Link Posted: 10/29/2022 7:34:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Plot twist....there are a significant number of feds and cops on this site....I guess the moral of the story is don't involve yourself in shady dealing and illegal ventures.

View Quote

If it weren't for "shady dealings and illegal ventures", we would still be part of England.

The federal government has too much power and too many boot lickers.
Link Posted: 10/29/2022 7:45:06 AM EDT
[#4]
In on this to see where it goes.
Link Posted: 10/29/2022 7:57:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I banned two Homeland Security Agents. That was a big hit with management.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm subject to a court-ordered injunction barring me from enforcing Federal law. The rest of you fuckers are 100% suspect.

Link Posted: 10/29/2022 8:05:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/29/2022 8:18:17 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
That is total lies and bullshit, i was not arrested except 24 years ago, I don,'t know why this is being done to me, somebody has a lawsuit on their hands for sure for defamation for these lies against me.
You spread this shit you will own it!
View Quote

Please tell us more fellow gun enthusiast...

https://www.anylaw.com/case/gregory-roland-pruess-v-united-states-of-america/w-d-north-carolina/08-08-2011/ZJ34RWYBTlTomsSBlWM8

"On October 6, 2004, the Government filed a Motion pursuant to Fed. R.Crim. P. 35 to reduce Petitioner's total term from 116 to 80 months imprisonment based upon his substantial assistance to the Government."
Link Posted: 10/29/2022 12:14:11 PM EDT
[#8]
This thread will be one of those threads that will be talked about in years to come!  A video from Mr GnG gets shared accusing someone of being an ATF informant only to have the accused enter the chat.  Epic!
Link Posted: 10/29/2022 12:19:21 PM EDT
[#9]
In on this
Link Posted: 10/29/2022 12:21:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/29/2022 12:26:37 PM EDT
[#11]
ARFCOMMERS should start one of those pages/sites to collect donations $$$$ to help this poor guy:

Petty Officer 1st Class Patrick Tate Adamiak
Link Posted: 10/29/2022 12:27:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
In to see where this goes.
View Quote

It will be locked like pelosi's house soon!
Link Posted: 10/29/2022 1:09:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Huh!

Weeeeellll...
Link Posted: 10/29/2022 1:39:49 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
This thread will be one of those threads that will be talked about in years to come!  A video from Mr GnG gets shared accusing someone of being an ATF informant only to have the accused enter the chat.  Epic!
View Quote

I edited out my personal attacks. Didn’t want to get banned over attacking a fedboi that I didn’t know was a member. Not sure what the CoC says about that.

@aimless

Link Posted: 10/29/2022 2:19:07 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Or it gets deleted and staff pretend it never existed
Link Posted: 10/29/2022 2:27:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
There was an ATF informant on gunsnet many years ago. Peacemaker was his screen name. There was several guys on there always calling him out. He admitted to working for the ATF.
View Quote

I remember that for sure.
Link Posted: 10/29/2022 5:26:43 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
In to see where this goes.

I'm shocked it has lasted this long.
Link Posted: 10/29/2022 5:29:38 PM EDT
[#18]
Totally missed most of the interesting stuff in this one...I'm going back to sleep...
Link Posted: 10/29/2022 7:19:37 PM EDT
[#19]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm subject to a court-ordered injunction barring me from enforcing Federal law. The rest of you fuckers are 100% suspect.

https://media.tenor.com/SBewxY7-NKgAAAAM/problems-water.gif

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/29/2022 7:59:31 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 10/29/2022 8:01:40 PM EDT
[#22]
Though he hasn't denied that the person being discussed with the arrest record, is him.
Link Posted: 10/29/2022 8:12:22 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Though he hasn't denied that the person being discussed with the arrest record, is him.
View Quote

Its fucky, all of it....
Link Posted: 10/29/2022 8:13:06 PM EDT
[#24]
Whoa, nelly, excuse me, wrong thread!
Link Posted: 10/29/2022 8:26:48 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Damn. Who was that?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There's a member here who admitted that he would call the BATFE/cops if he saw someone at the range with an NFA violation because it felt it was his obligation do so as a commissioned officer in the Texas National Guard.

Damn. Who was that?

Some fucking faggot
Link Posted: 10/29/2022 8:28:20 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Its fucky, all of it....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Its fucky, all of it....

was there Not a posting with quiet a few documents showing multiple times in court ? record'S
Link Posted: 10/29/2022 8:29:57 PM EDT
[#27]
In for this. I've known for decades that the feds are active on here and that all too many are willing to cooperate with them.
Link Posted: 10/29/2022 8:35:51 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

There's a member here who admitted that he would call the BATFE/cops if he saw someone at the range with an NFA violation because it felt it was his obligation do so as a commissioned officer in the Texas National Guard.
View Quote

Traitors like that are generally the downfall of free society.  It's probably autism or something.
Link Posted: 10/29/2022 11:10:48 PM EDT
[#30]
This thread definitely got interesting
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 12:44:35 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 1:53:53 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote
Is one of them immortalized in my signature?
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 3:23:30 AM EDT
[#33]
If the guy is an FAT stooge, fuck him. Has he posted back or did he get sent back in the eyewitness protection program for a new user name.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 3:23:40 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

What did they do?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What did they do?

I believe this was back when they were trying to get info on sellers/buyers of military/full power lasers in the EE.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 4:06:11 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 4:59:47 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

This.

The biggest enforcer of the 1994-2004 Assault Weapon ban, especially on here, were regular ol' gun owners.  If you posted an AR with a bayonet lug or muzzle brake, you'd get multiple people demanding you prove it was "pre-ban".
View Quote

Says the guy with a post ban join date.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 6:56:45 AM EDT
[#37]
Ya'all just now figuring out this shit out?  

They even use informants to garner civil trial strategy (a clear constitutional violation and nobody gives a flying fornication).  The Department of Just-Us stopped following the rule of law years ago.  Documents proving this have been posted on this site multiple times.  

Having testified as an expert in federal court I can assure you that they are monitoring this site actively (and others to be sure) Arfcom is the largest of all the online gun forums on the planet.  

Sometimes funny shit happens...

One time somebody trolled an informant (or two) into having the Just-Us folks into searching for a Teddy Bear...No shit.  Wasn't me but Whiskerz and I knew about it in real time as it happened.

"Several months later, during depositions taken during the Len Savage affair regarding the arrested MAC10 belt fed upper, Ramsey Bear's name came up again. Both Len Savage and an expert witnesses were asked if they had consulted with Ramsey Bear while designing the arrested upper. Both answered truthfully that they knew no person named "Ramsey Bear."

Story of Ramsey A. Bear
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 7:53:33 AM EDT
[#38]

You’re going to cause a temporal rift, posting links that link back to this thread

Link Posted: 10/30/2022 7:56:55 AM EDT
[#39]
"Pruess was picked up at his home in Boone, NC.  In his statement to the FBI he immediately gave up everybody he could think of: not just Sergeants Witham and Moerbe, and Captain Crawford, but........."

Excerpt from story (never published) a journalist wrote about the 1990's Camp Lejeune Stolen Weapons Ring takedown that Greg Pruess was an active participant:

https://jimlewis.substack.com/p/the-one-that-got-away-part-1

https://jimlewis.substack.com/p/the-one-that-got-away-part-2

Easy to imagine how a Federal Agency might identify potential in such an individual for being brought on-board as a CI.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 8:14:02 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

They even use informants to garner civil trial strategy (a clear constitutional violation and nobody gives a flying fornication).  The Department of Just-Us stopped following the rule of law years ago.  Documents proving this have been posted on this site multiple times.  

Having testified as an expert in federal court I can assure you that they are monitoring this site actively (and others to be sure) Arfcom is the largest of all the online gun forums on the planet.  

One time somebody trolled an informant (or two) into having the Just-Us folks into searching for a Teddy Bear...No shit.  Wasn't me but Whiskerz and I knew about it in real time as it happened.

"Several months later, during depositions taken during the Len Savage affair regarding the arrested MAC10 belt fed upper, Ramsey Bear's name came up again. Both Len Savage and an expert witnesses were asked if they had consulted with Ramsey Bear while designing the arrested upper. Both answered truthfully that they knew no person named "Ramsey Bear."

Story of Ramsey A. Bear
View Quote

When I lived in MD my neighbor was high up in a 3 letter agency, when 9/11 happened they wouldn't let him leave, and he told me to be careful what I say here. This place has been monitored since its inception.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 8:22:18 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

When I lived in MD my neighbor was high up in a 3 letter agency, when 9/11 happened they wouldn't let him leave, and he told me to be careful what I say here. This place has been monitored since its inception.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Story of Ramsey A. Bear

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 8:34:47 AM EDT
[#42]
Snitches to the left of me,

Snitches to the right,

I just bought a mail order DIAS,

Don't worry, it will be alright..............

Link Posted: 10/30/2022 8:40:22 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

https://www.anylaw.com/case/gregory-roland-pruess-v-united-states-of-america/w-d-north-carolina/08-08-2011/ZJ34RWYBTlTomsSBlWM8

"On October 6, 2004, the Government filed a Motion pursuant to Fed. R.Crim. P. 35 to reduce Petitioner's total term from 116 to 80 months imprisonment based upon his substantial assistance to the Government."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That is total lies and bullshit, i was not arrested except 24 years ago, I don,'t know why this is being done to me, somebody has a lawsuit on their hands for sure for defamation for these lies against me.

To be fair, he did say arrested. Guess it's possible to serve time but never actually be arrested. Not sure how likely. But guess you could get a summons, appear/charged, turn turn yourself in.

Or something
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 8:50:07 AM EDT
[#44]
Attachment Attached File

It’s hard to look past the demographics of these people

Also, it makes one question the intent of the ‘groups’ that have popped up here over the past few years.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 9:25:22 AM EDT
[#45]

First he says it's not him, then he admits to serving time and only selling unregulated parts?

Link Posted: 10/30/2022 9:26:42 AM EDT
[#46]
The contents on this thread

“I fiGuRed yOu gUys weRe aLl fEds dUr HuRrrr”
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 9:41:09 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ouch
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 9:49:47 AM EDT
[#48]
Looks like someone at sturm  is deleting all the topics associated with Greg.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 10:06:37 AM EDT
[#49]
And just like that…the informant departed the thread.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 10:31:35 AM EDT
[#50]
That's it.  Everyone posting in this thread is getting a special note added to their personal FBI/BATFE file.  We will not accept this mockery of a very important public safety issue.
Page / 17
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top