Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 1:08:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Why would you consider a manual one when they make an automatic that winds itself as you wear it?

Praying for my DeepBlue to die so I can justify buying a Hamilton.
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 1:09:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Why would you consider a manual one when they make an automatic that winds itself as you wear it?
View Quote

The same reason you would buy an automatic watch when they make solar powered ones that sync the time to the atomic clock every night.

Because you want one.
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 1:12:51 PM EDT
[#3]

Classy but not overdoing it.  Can where with just about anything other than formal attire.   And you wont cry too bad if something happens to the watch.

Link Posted: 8/18/2022 1:19:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

That's not really true, at least not practically.

A self-winding mechanism is just the hammer and a couple of simple escapements. They can be as slim as most digital watches, too.

It's not "Tier 1" - or even "Tier 2" - but check out the Seiko SNK809. They're inexpensive, slim, have the "field" look, and work very well. They don't even have a manual wind mechanism, but as long as you wear it it'll last basically forever. They're ~$100.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There is no intrinsic difference in accuracy between winders or non-winders. That is down to the precision and accuracy of the movement, and the extent to which it is tunable and tuned, for non-differentiable factors.
A self-winding mechanism is an addendum to the timekeeping works, not a factor in intrinsic accuracy.
Water resistance is a separate and irrelevant factor compared to the intrinsic accuracy of the core works.

Understood, but the self-winders have to be much more complex to get the job done.  There are a lot more moving parts.  They are also heavier and bulkier, typically.

That's not really true, at least not practically.

A self-winding mechanism is just the hammer and a couple of simple escapements. They can be as slim as most digital watches, too.

It's not "Tier 1" - or even "Tier 2" - but check out the Seiko SNK809. They're inexpensive, slim, have the "field" look, and work very well. They don't even have a manual wind mechanism, but as long as you wear it it'll last basically forever. They're ~$100.
Automatics haven't had hammers since the the 1940's or so.

m
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 1:23:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Your understanding of manual vs. automatic watches is completely inaccurate.  They are very similar in function and probably share 90%+ of the same components with the auto watch adding a rotor and winding mechanism.  There is no correlation between the watch movement and water resistance.  That is entirely a function of the case and how it’s sealed.  If you saw any modern mechanical watch that is not recommended for swimming, it is likely because it is a modern interpretation of some historically significant watch (e.g. Omega Moonwatch) for which the manufacturer is trying to stick as close the historic specs as possible (analogous to clones of historic versions of the AR15).
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 1:28:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I'm not spending that kind of money on a device that tells time and little else.  I'm also never going to spend hundreds to get a "tune-up".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My SeaDweller is manual wind and holds time quite nicely.

I'm not spending that kind of money on a device that tells time and little else.  I'm also never going to spend hundreds to get a "tune-up".

Then buy a G Shock analog. It has everything you desire. strength, classic look, no Maintenace, solar powered, and water resistant.

https://www.jomashop.com/casio-watch-gsts110-1a.html
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 1:32:31 PM EDT
[#7]
I have an Omega Speedmaster and love it.  The daily winding is no big deal. Winding the watch allows me to interact with it more that just looking at it on my wrist.
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 2:25:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
OP clearly doesn’t want a mechanical watch of any type and has made that clear in the first post, and in the many incorrect assumptions made about automatic watches in the following posts.  Get a Garmin or Apple Watch.

We get it, you’re not willing to do any maintenance.  When is the last time you changed your vehicle’s oil?

I daily a Sinn U2, which is 2,000 Meter water resistant, shock resistant, extreme temperature resistant, and anti magnetic, but it’s not for everyone.  

It’s like a Tesla vs a classic Ferrari.  The Tesla will always be faster, more reliable, safer, more features, etc.  The Ferrari is a mechanical masterpiece, but needs attention and servicing to function.

“Simplicity” is not an argument for a mechanical watch, it’s the argument for a quartz watch.
View Quote

Dude, you're weird.  I grew up with manual winds.  That's all we had in the 60s and early 70s.  I've owned a dozen or so, but not in many years.  I'm wondering about the modern versions.  I would consider a manual wind, just because.

I don't like autos.  They are heavy, thicccc, clunky, and expensive for the level of accuracy.  I will never pay thousands for a watch, nor will I ever pay hundreds (or thousands) for a "tune-up".  That's where I'm at.  You can exit the thread whenever you like.

I do my own maintenance on 5 vehicles.  How many you got?
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 2:27:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Sounds like you would be happier with a nice quartz watch.  

View Quote

I have several quartz watches.  I like them.  I prefer them.  See my earlier posts.  Does that mean I can't buy a manual wind?  Is there a law?
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 2:28:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Just wind it every morning when you put it on. That’s what I do.
View Quote

Exactly.  I did that for many years before getting an electronic.
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 2:30:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I recently purchased a Hamilton Khaki auto off Ashley website for around $425.

I put a NATO style band on. Good watch. https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/230503/16608350432186641319686397875977_jpg-2493625.JPG
View Quote

This is EXACTLY the kind I referred to in my OP.  They offer several similar styles.

Requirements: sapphire crystal (for durability), reasonable accuracy, ruggedness, waterproof for swimming etc. (no diving), date window, sweep second hand.

Does yours have a sapphire crystal?
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 2:30:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Buy a Rolex and never look back. Rolex makes expensive watches but their Oyster Perpetual DateJust is a little more then everyday watches but have a proud heritage you will be styling with while wearing.
View Quote

That's a big nope, but thanks for your opinion.
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 2:39:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

The same reason you would buy an automatic watch when they make solar powered ones that sync the time to the atomic clock every night.

Because you want one.
View Quote

Correct.  My Walmart electronics keep better time than any Rolex ever made.

I'm exploring getting a strictly manual watch, and not spending a vast sum to get it.  That's all.

FWIW I can afford just about any watch made today, except for the bejewelled ultra custom swiss jobs.  A $30K Rolex?  Pfffft.  Just don't want one.  A watch is not a fashion statement for me.  It's an appliance.
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 2:41:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Classy but not overdoing it.  Can where with just about anything other than formal attire.   And you wont cry too bad if something happens to the watch.

https://i.imgur.com/F2IM5f7.jpg
View Quote

Yes, this is kinda my style.

I don't do much formal attire these days so that's not a concern.
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 2:57:16 PM EDT
[#15]
This thread is dildos.

OP doesn't like watches and just wants to argue.
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 2:58:26 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

This is EXACTLY the kind I referred to in my OP.  They offer several similar styles.

Requirements: sapphire crystal (for durability), reasonable accuracy, ruggedness, waterproof for swimming etc. (no diving), date window, sweep second hand.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I recently purchased a Hamilton Khaki auto off Ashley website for around $425.

I put a NATO style band on. Good watch. https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/230503/16608350432186641319686397875977_jpg-2493625.JPG

That's an auto.
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 3:02:14 PM EDT
[#17]
I am very happy with my Bremont. They are made in Great Britain and many are Martin Baker ejection seat certified. ( some are called Martin Baker -Not that I never will ever get to sit in a Martin Baker.)They are very classically styled and there is a big attention to detail. I think reserve power is over 40 hours.

I wanted something from Britain and I am very happy with it.
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 3:03:44 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://i.imgur.com/F2IM5f7.jpg

Also an auto.

For the Khaki, it does appear the manual wind is 9.5mm thick vs. 11mm for an auto. 11mm is still pretty svelte.

Too bad you won't consider an auto as there are a ton more options because they are much more popular for reasons.

I have an average wrist - this is 40mm x 12mm thick.

Link Posted: 8/18/2022 3:05:36 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
This thread is dildos.

View Quote

Anything is a dildo if you're brave enough.  And apparently, you're a very courageous man.

I like watches, I wear one almost daily.

Am I arguing?  Perhaps, yes, with people who can't read.  This is a thread about MANUAL WINDING WATCHES.

It is NOT a thread about the superiority of autos vs. manual, autos vs. electronic, autos vs. mickey mouse watches.  It's a thread about MANUAL WINDING WATCHES.

Questions?  1. Consult the OP, and 2. Take a course in remedial reading.
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 3:05:54 PM EDT
[#20]
No opinion on Hamilton watches but I recently started watching a lot of watchmaker and watch videos on YouTube (down the rabbit hole) and I am amazed with the whole mechanical watch scene.

What drove me to start watching the watch videos is my son inherited a cool vintage Jaeger-LeCoultre made in the early 50's.

Looks like this (not my photo):
Attachment Attached File

This dude has a cool watchmaker channel:
This Beat Up, Non-Running Omega Seamaster Has Big Potential! Vintage Watch Restoration

Link Posted: 8/18/2022 3:06:40 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
That's an auto.
View Quote

When I said "style", I meant that literally.  A field-style watch is what I want.  But in a manual wind.
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 3:08:21 PM EDT
[#22]

My Commie watch

Link Posted: 8/18/2022 3:09:28 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

When I said "style", I meant that literally.  A field-style watch is what I want.  But in a manual wind.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That's an auto.

Fliegers and field watches have some similar elements, the one I posted at the end of the last page can be had with a date window as well at no extra cost. It is a good bit more expensive than the Hamilton though.

Unfortunately they don’t offer it with a steel bracelet, and I wouldn’t swim with the strap it comes with.
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 3:09:35 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

My Commie watch

https://i.imgur.com/E60mFyi.jpg
View Quote

I avoid commie products as much as possible.  There are too many other good options.
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 3:14:39 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Fliegers and field watches have some similar elements, the one I posted at the end of the last page can be had with a date window as well at no extra cost. It is a good bit more expensive than the Hamilton though.

Unfortunately they don’t offer it with a steel bracelet, and I wouldn’t swim with the strap it comes with.
View Quote

The band/strap doesn't concern me.  I usually switch to a Speidel twist-o-flex asap.

I do require a date.  I also prefer large-ish numerals and hands, so I can tell the time in low light w/o glasses.
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 3:16:11 PM EDT
[#26]
Vostok Chronometer (Caliber 2809) (zenith based)

Link Posted: 8/18/2022 3:21:39 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Owning watches in the modern era is about enjoyment. If you want practicality, buy a Casio.

One of my custom hand crankers.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/432675/DSC03505_JPG-2493644.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/432675/DSC03496_JPG-2493645.JPG
View Quote

i think mechanical watches would be a lot more popular if there were more skeletonized and visible through the crystal inner workings.
I have almost no interest in wearing a watch but damn I love the guts.
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 3:24:58 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Automatics haven't had hammers since the the 1940's or so.

m
View Quote

reversing gear lets it spin either way and wind.

the automatic winding module is pretty simple it's like 3 gears
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 3:25:25 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

i think mechanical watches would be a lot more popular if there were more skeletonized and visible through the crystal inner workings.
I have almost no interest in wearing a watch but damn I love the guts.
View Quote

Autos are interesting to me just like steam-punk is interesting.  Lots of cranks and gears and pulleys and levers.  They have an appeal, none of which is very practical for my use.  

I'm not arguing against autos or any other varieties.  Wear what you want.
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 3:28:27 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Anything is a dildo if you're brave enough.  And apparently, you're a very courageous man.

Am I arguing?  Perhaps, yes, with people who can't read.  This is a thread about MANUAL WINDING WATCHES.

It is NOT a thread about the superiority of autos vs. manual, autos vs. electronic, autos vs. mickey mouse watches.  It's a thread about MANUAL WINDING WATCHES.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This thread is dildos.

You actually asked why you should buy a manual watch in the OP. It isn't our fault there isn't a good reason to do so, and if there was it would be as a contrast to an automatic. But do whatever you like is a good rule to follow. If you're stuck on a manual field watch, the Hamilton is the only real option. There is no reason not to get one if you like it - just do it.
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 3:31:36 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yes it does

It fit my needs. I really like it. Good value for a Swiss watch. I like the style. I work in the field with it.
Holding up great.
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 3:37:34 PM EDT
[#32]
Everyone’s needs and tastes are different. I’ve got a couple dozen watches, but these three could cover property much anything I need. A $100 watch, a $500 watch and a $5,000+ watch.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 3:44:34 PM EDT
[#33]
A few years ago my dad got into Steinhart watches - some automatic, some manual (most of the ones he had were manual). When he passed, I inherited a Military 42 handwinder...it's pretty neat, but I daily drive a Brietling Chrono Avenger and have a Casio wonder-watch with all kinds of shit, including solar power and getting atomic clock radio broadcasts for those times I don't want to wear the Breitling...so it sits in it's box, waiting for me to take it out and wear it
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 3:45:47 PM EDT
[#34]
I've worn a $50 G-shock for years. My (ex)wife bought me a quartz Movado. Nice watch, every 12 months the battery dies. I took it to Movado for a new battery, $80 for a $300 watch. I've replaced that battery a few times myself, but it's always dead when I decide I want to wear it. It sits on my nightstand, I never wear it.

I guess I got a wild hair a couple years ago, bought a solar Citizen Promaster diver. Yeah, it's cool for $80. Put a nato strap on it, change it out occasionally. My wife bought me an Orient Kanno for Christmas 2 years ago, love the watch. It's an auto winder, but I don't wear it daily. So on the weekend, I'll pick it up, have to reset the time and the date, wind it a bit to start. If I'm in a hurry, screw it, give me solar Citizen. It's still on time.

I also just bought another Orient, it wasn't properly named but I've seen people refer to it as a Kamasu III, another auto watch. I love it just as much as the Kanno. I appreciate it's mechanical movement, but again, I don't always want to fuck with setting it and I'll put on the Citizen.

I love my mechanicals, I just don't always want to deal with them. I really don't care if they are a minute off everyday. It's still going to remind me to go to a 3pm meeting or leave work at 6pm. I'm using it for me time, not launching moon rockets. If I go some place and they tell me I'm 18 seconds late, I'm probably dealing with the wrong people in my life.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 8/18/2022 3:46:26 PM EDT
[#35]
probably already covered but you don't buy a manual wind. You buy an automatic. Automatics wind themselves with an offset rotor that spins while you move and winds the watch for you.
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 3:49:43 PM EDT
[#36]

This watch has run jackhammers and swam plenty,  still runs fine.
Edited for spelling.
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 4:04:05 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I've worn a $50 G-shock for years. My (ex)wife bought me a quartz Movado. Nice watch, every 12 months the battery dies. I took it to Movado for a new battery, $80 for a $300 watch. I've replaced that battery a few times myself, but it's always dead when I decide I want to wear it. It sits on my nightstand, I never wear it.

I guess I got a wild hair a couple years ago, bought a solar Citizen Promaster diver. Yeah, it's cool for $80. Put a nato strap on it, change it out occasionally. My wife bought me an Orient Kanno for Christmas 2 years ago, love the watch. It's an auto winder, but I don't wear it daily. So on the weekend, I'll pick it up, have to reset the time and the date, wind it a bit to start. If I'm in a hurry, screw it, give me solar Citizen. It's still on time.

I also just bought another Orient, it wasn't properly named but I've seen people refer to it as a Kamasu III, another auto watch. I love it just as much as the Kanno. I appreciate it's mechanical movement, but again, I don't always want to fuck with setting it and I'll put on the Citizen.

I love my mechanicals, I just don't always want to deal with them. I really don't care if they are a minute off everyday. It's still going to remind me to go to a 3pm meeting or leave work at 6pm. I'm using it for me time, not launching moon rockets. If I go some place and they tell me I'm 18 seconds late, I'm probably dealing with the wrong people in my life.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/166748/orient_jpg-2493951.JPG

View Quote

A very logical response, thank you.  I don't want to deal with autos for the reasons you listed, and several others - thicc, heavy, bulky, and not very accurate per dollar spent.  ETA: plus the whole tune-up thing is a giant turn-off.

I'm not launching rockets either but I expect decent accuracy in any watch I wear.  I consider a few minutes a month is ok.  Keep in mind, accuracy-wise, any choice I make is a step down from my $25 Walmart quartz watches, and I understand that already.  I am willing to make the sacrifice, such as it is, for the sake of nostalgia and ultimate simplicity.  I would guess the first 6-7 watches I owned, 5 decades ago, were all manual wind.  I can figure out how to operate them again.  
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 4:13:38 PM EDT
[#38]
You and I are quite opposite on watches. I prefer heavy. That’s why two of mine are solid gold and the heft is extremely noticeable. I wanted to go to a solid platinum one before I retire here in a couple of years but probably won’t be able to work that out unless I sell some of my current ones which I don’t want to do. For me it feels weird as fuck not to have a watch on my wrist.

The manual winding point you brought up is my Panerai 111. Again it’s not light but I enjoy knowing it’s there and the heft is a part of the allure of some of these things. Basically it has a bulletproof pocket watch movement but sits on your wrist.  Add in the ability to change to a gazillion different straps is a big bonus. They are not cheap though, as in many thousands of dollars but I dig mine a lot.
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 4:20:48 PM EDT
[#39]
The hoods I have to go in, I'd get kilt for a spendy watch. ??
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 4:21:59 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
You and I are quite opposite on watches. I prefer heavy. That’s why two of mine are solid gold and the heft is extremely noticeable. I wanted to go to a solid platinum one before I retire here in a couple of years but probably won’t be able to work that out unless I sell some of my current ones which I don’t want to do. For me it feels weird as fuck not to have a watch on my wrist.

The manual winding point you brought up is my Panerai 111. Again it’s not light but I enjoy knowing it’s there and the heft is a part of the allure of some of these things. Basically it has a bulletproof pocket watch movement but sits on your wrist.  Add in the ability to change to a gazillion different straps is a big bonus. They are not cheap though, as in many thousands of dollars but I dig mine a lot.
View Quote

Hey, no problem.  I prefer light-ish, because I hike a lot and having a pendulum swinging on one arm feels weird to me.  Horses for courses.

But it doesn't have to be a featheweight, either.  Just unobtrusive.
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 4:23:36 PM EDT
[#41]
If you don't like the whole "tune up" thing, just go after something quartz. Think of a mechanical or auto watch as a small engine on your wrist. Would you never change the oil in your car or (in the old days) adjust the valve lash or ignition? It's the same thing. That oil in there dries up or can accrue dust or debris from the running gears. A mechanical watch it for someone that truly appreciates what they have on their wrist. It's a ritual to wind the watch. You can feel the gears spin as you add power to the spring. My next watch will be a handwinder. I looked at Hamilton. The Khaki field is nice. They have a day/date mechanical. Maybe called the officer, that looks like it might dress up nicer. Then the aviators, Stowa, Laco, etc. I would would probably never swim with any, but I have other watches for that if that's in the plans.

Here is that Khaki. It's just a date complication. I like it, but I have skinny wrists and am wondering if the lugs are too long for me.

Link Posted: 8/18/2022 4:27:10 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
The hoods I have to go in, I'd get kilt for a spendy watch. ??
View Quote

LOL no kidding!  I love the armchair commandos who claim that they could go anywhere in the world, and get home by trading their Rolex to some pirate for a ticket outbound.  NO, they're just going to get shivved, thrown in the gutter, and have their watch taken from their lifeless wrist by a scumbag.  Oh, and he's geting their wallet and i.d., too.  (Not that it will matter anymore, unless they have family.)

You, sir, are a realist.  That a rare commodity in today's Clownworld.
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 4:28:13 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
If you don't like the whole "tune up" thing, just go after something quartz. Think of a mechanical or auto watch as a small engine on your wrist. Would you never change the oil in your car or (in the old days) adjust the valve lash or ignition? It's the same thing. That oil in there dries up or can accrue dust or debris from the running gears. A mechanical watch it for someone that truly appreciates what they have on their wrist. It's a ritual to wind the watch. You can feel the gears spin as you add power to the spring. My next watch will be a handwinder. I looked at Hamilton. The Khaki field is nice. They have a day/date mechanical. Maybe called the officer, that looks like it might dress up nicer. Then the aviators, Stowa, Laco, etc. I would would probably never swim with any, but I have other watches for that if that's in the plans.

Here is that Khaki. It's just a date complication. I like it, but I have skinny wrists and am wondering if the lugs are too long for me.
https://cdn.idealo.com/folder/Product/200325/1/200325189/s3_produktbild_max/hamilton-khaki-field-mechanical-officer-h69439933.jpg

View Quote

I already have several qtz watches, see previous posts.
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 4:28:13 PM EDT
[#44]
OP a manually wound Hamilton has been on my list for a long time.

I have a manual DOXA from the late fifties that is one of the most accurate and easy to wear watches I own.   So what if it stops? Setting the time is MUCH easier than on some autos and without a date, you won't care about which 12 hour cycle your hour hand is in. You won't have to pull the stem out to the correct place to set, and a different place to wind.

Ignore the naysayers.

DO IT. You won't be disappointed.

Oh, and you won't have the expense of service anywhere near most autos.
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 4:29:12 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
OP a manually wound Hamilton has been on my list for a long time.

I have a manual DOXA from the late fifties that is one of the most accurate and easy to wear watches I own.   So what if it stops? Setting the time is MUCH easier than on some autos and without a date, you won't care about which 12 hour cycle your hour hand is in. You won't have to pull the stem out to the correct place to set, and a different place to wind.

Ignore the naysayers.

DO IT. You won't be disappointed.

Oh, and you won't have the expense of service anywhere near most autos.
View Quote

I want a date window.  It's useful to me.  But otherwise, yeah.
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 4:30:51 PM EDT
[#46]
unintentional repost.
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 4:34:35 PM EDT
[#47]
In addition to a watch that takes a battery, one must have not only a perpetual but also a manual wind. All the bases covered.
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 4:42:00 PM EDT
[#48]
Look for one with a winding indicator, aka up & down indicator. It's a little dial on the watch face that tells you remaining time left before needing winding. Don't know if they still make them. Might have to search under antique or vintage watches.
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 5:51:55 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Look for one with a winding indicator, aka up & down indicator. It's a little dial on the watch face that tells you remaining time left before needing winding. Don't know if they still make them. Might have to search under antique or vintage watches.
View Quote

Power reserve indicator
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 6:11:38 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I avoid commie products as much as possible.  There are too many other good options.
View Quote

yep

Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top