Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 8/17/2012 2:45:46 PM EDT
Searched for this and didn't find any dupes.  

my youtube embedded failed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaE5zChbC5w

Did some additional searches no google and didn't see any big news sources covering this.  Not sure how true or legit this is.
Anyone else have any other updates?
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 2:46:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Searched for this and didn't find any dupes.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaE5zChbC5w&feature=player_embedded

Did some additional searches no google and didn't see any big news sources covering this.  Not sure how true or legit this is.
Anyone else have any other updates?

Is it because he's a white box supremacist?
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 2:56:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Interesting.
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 2:58:03 PM EDT
[#3]
The details are slim other than what we have in the youtube vid.  In the description there's a vid of the arrest.  If everything is true, this is very chilling.
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 2:58:17 PM EDT
[#4]
No support for this guy here at this site. He's a "Paulbot". That even trumps the marine brotherhood.
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 2:58:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 3:01:17 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that his patriotic facebook posts had something to do with violent revolution and killing federal officials.

I know, it's nearly impossible that someone would suggest such things, but you never know.
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 3:01:35 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

No support for this guy here at this site. He's a "Paulbot". That even trumps the marine brotherhood.

Care to read his wall posts, before you and the rest nail yourselves to the cross?

Link Posted: 8/17/2012 3:02:55 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm guessing we aren't seeing all his wall posts or they were maybe cleaned up cause i'm not seeing anything on there about killing officials or anything extreme.
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 3:03:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Care to read his wall posts, before you and the rest nail yourselves to the cross?

Its true if he is a loon or if he isn't. All that will matter is that he is a "Paulbot".
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 3:04:04 PM EDT
[#10]

This is the picture of the Pentagon, right after our leaders shot a missle into it.

This is firefighters talking about the explosive charges placed within the twin towers.

Link Posted: 8/17/2012 3:07:56 PM EDT
[#11]
He's an"Oathkeeper," too.
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 3:09:13 PM EDT
[#12]
The guy is a truther nut. All sorts of nonsense about chemtrails, etc. but I haven't seen anything arrest worthy.
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 3:12:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 3:13:24 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Its true if he is a loon or if he isn't. All that will matter is that he is a "Paulbot".

Don't you have some 9/11 further convention to be at?
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 3:15:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I'm seeing two different FB pages. Which one is it?

http://www.facebook.com/raub.brandon?sk=info

or

https://www.facebook.com/brandon.raub?sk=wall

It's the same guy, the profile pic from the Brandon J page was also on the Raub Brandon page.
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 3:16:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Don't you have some 9/11 further convention to be at?

Not today.
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 3:16:54 PM EDT
[#17]
I don't think "patriotic" facebook posts had anything to do with this.

The guy is clearly a conspiracy theorist nutjob truther.

Items of possible concern:
Sharpen up my axe; I'm here to sever heads.

and this:
The Revolution will come for me. Men will be at my door soon to pick me up to lead it. ;)

and these:
The Revolution is here. And I will lead it.

I'm starting the Revolution. I'm done waiting.

This is the part where I tell the Federal Government to go fuck itself. This is the part where I tell Generals, training our young men to fight Americans, I am coming for you. The Veterans will be with me.

Link Posted: 8/17/2012 3:17:49 PM EDT
[#18]
So–– that aint illegal!
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 3:18:28 PM EDT
[#19]
Oooooooooo! Ooooooooooo! AM I TOO QUICK TO JUMP THE GUN?
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 3:19:43 PM EDT
[#20]
He posted statuses about committing treason.
Treason is a big deal, even if you're not serious.
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 3:21:28 PM EDT
[#21]
Well, he also posted a video by that cute violin girl arfcom likes, so he has at least one redeeming quality.
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 3:22:14 PM EDT
[#22]
thats crazy stuff
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 3:27:48 PM EDT
[#23]
I didn't see his posts about committing treason but still interesting.
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 3:29:50 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

"The Revolution will come for me. Men will be at my door soon to pick me up to lead it. ;)"

"The Revolution is here. And I will lead it."

"I'm starting the Revolution. I'm done waiting."

"This is the part where I tell the Federal Government to go fuck itself. This is the part where I tell Generals, training our young men to fight Americans, I am coming for you. The Veterans will be with me."

Link Posted: 8/17/2012 3:30:07 PM EDT
[#25]
must resist posting...must resist....
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 3:36:05 PM EDT
[#26]
HE KNOWS ABOUT THE CHEMTRAILS
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 3:38:39 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:

"The Revolution will come for me. Men will be at my door soon to pick me up to lead it. ;)"

"This is the part where I tell the Federal Government to go fuck itself. This is the part where I tell Generals, training our young men to fight Americans, I am coming for you. The Veterans will be with me."

Last I checked, you could still speak your mind in this country freely........

unless of course, you're working for the gooberment, and talking about revolting against your employers.
Paulbot and Libertarian here, and for the record, this idiot officially deserves a facepalm for being a dumbass.
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 3:39:12 PM EDT
[#28]
Considering the number of loons running around the internet that no one ever does anything about, , he must have REALLY strived to excel.
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 3:40:14 PM EDT
[#29]
I do not know what rules apply to you when you are in the military but doesn't this seem very king George like? We'll arrest you cause you are saying things that are anti government
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 3:43:26 PM EDT
[#30]
Treason doesn't seem to be very patriotic to me.
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 3:45:02 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that his patriotic facebook posts had something to do with violent revolution and killing federal officials.

I know, it's nearly impossible that someone would suggest such things, but you never know.

Free speech?
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 3:48:15 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Obviously false flag posts put on there by Statists trying to discredit a True Patriot™.
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 3:49:49 PM EDT
[#33]
He's definitely bugshit crazy.
This is a picture of the government dropping Barium and Aluminum Powder from the air on American Citizens.

There was nano thermite, a cutting explosive used by the military, found in the rubble of buildings 1, 2, and 3 of the world trade center complex. Interesting.

Do you know that world leaders sacrifice children in robes?

If you are my friend, you deserve to know the truth. This world is secretly run by a shadow organization of people who among other things enjoy raping children. Some of leaders were involved with the bombing of the twin towers. It was a sacrifice and a complete inside job. Also the Bush's are very sick twisted problems. I believe they have a secret Castle in Colorado where they have been raping and sacrificing children for many years. Think I'm crazy? Think again.

The people responsible for posioning the America people from the sky will be held accountable. And there is going to be justice.

This is the picture of the Pentagon, right after our leaders shot a missle into it.

Link Posted: 8/17/2012 3:51:39 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
This is a picture of the government dropping Barium and Aluminum Powder from the air on American Citizens.

There was nano thermite, a cutting explosive used by the military, found in the rubble of buildings 1, 2, and 3 of the world trade center complex. Interesting.

If you are my friend, you deserve to know the truth. This world is secretly run by a shadow organization of people who among other things enjoy raping children. Some of leaders were involved with the bombing of the twin towers. It was a sacrifice and a complete inside job. Also the Bush's are very sick twisted problems. I believe they have a secret Castle in Colorado where they have been raping and sacrificing children for many years. Think I'm crazy? Think again.

The people responsible for posioning the America people from the sky will be held accountable. And there is going to be justice.

I bet he's posted here at least a few times.  Maybe not for long... but I bet he has.
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 3:51:53 PM EDT
[#35]
Yup. This is what happens when people demand "someone do something" after events like the shooting in CO.

People end up doing something when no crimes are committed because "we have to do something."

This is the way they will enforce their control: crime prevention for "mentally unstable" people.

Also see: link
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 3:54:07 PM EDT
[#36]
REVOLution
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 3:54:49 PM EDT
[#37]
Guy seems like a good guy to me.  At least he isnt brainwashed by The Kardashians or 16 and Pregnant or Jersey shore like many others. At least he is researching politics.  Hes doing more than what most americans do for the elections.  Shit, most americans are too pussy to join the corp ha.  

Whats up with the anti Ron Paul comments in this thread? really?  So you think Mitt or Obama are better than Paul? hmmmm seems some need to do more HW on researching who has what history voting for what.
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 3:55:32 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Guy seems like a good guy to me.  At least he isnt brainwashed by The Kardashians or 16 and Pregnant or Jersey shore like many others. At least he is researching politics.  Hes doing more than what most americans do for the elections.  Shit, most americans are too pussy to join the corp ha.  

Whats up with the anti Ron Paul comments in this thread? really?  So you think Mitt or Obama are better than Paul? hmmmm seems some need to do more HW on researching who has what history voting for what.

I see you're new here.
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 3:55:47 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

You're such a dick.
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 3:58:14 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I bet he's posted here at least a few times.  Maybe not for long... but I bet he has.
But... does he drive a car with "the man pedal?"

Link Posted: 8/17/2012 3:59:33 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You're such a dick.

It's nice to be appreciated

Link Posted: 8/17/2012 4:02:23 PM EDT
[#42]
What a ridiculous thread title.  
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 4:02:33 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

But... does he drive a car with "the man pedal?"

He must.  A man with such clear and lucid insight into the Truth would drive nothing but.
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 4:04:52 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I see you're new here.

Very new! ha ha
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 4:05:32 PM EDT
[#45]

Link Posted: 8/17/2012 4:07:36 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I see you're new here.

Very new! ha ha

1. The Ron Paul love/hate thing, is about 50/50 on this site, I think.
2. This Marine is a bit off his rocker, and I'm being charitable.
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 4:10:32 PM EDT
[#47]
I can't say I find his FB page postings to be normal.  Not at all.

That guy is a loon.
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 4:11:35 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I see you're new here.

Very new! ha ha

1. The Ron Paul love/hate thing, is about 50/50 on this site, I think.
2. This Marine is a bit off his rocker, and I'm being charitable.

I think this sums it up quite well.

Link Posted: 8/17/2012 4:12:15 PM EDT
[#49]
should I thank him for his service or not?

Link Posted: 8/17/2012 4:13:11 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
should I thank him for his service or not?  

Is there a reason you shouldn't?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top